welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Restoration
Request A Quest! EmptyMon May 15, 2023 4:49 am byKurotsuchi

» Character Index
Request A Quest! EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 7:36 pm byEververse

» The Children of the Grail
Request A Quest! EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 9:11 pm byEververse

» Resurrection
Request A Quest! EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:42 pm byEververse

» Padmosian War
Request A Quest! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:06 pm byEververse

» The Temple of the Old Ones
Request A Quest! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:48 pm byMaleldil

» A curious visit
Request A Quest! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:35 am byKurotsuchi

» Visiting the Earth
Request A Quest! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 6:23 pm byEververse

» |Zeke Everland|
Request A Quest! EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:50 am byMaleldil

» An Adventure Begins
Request A Quest! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
Request A Quest! Sfuban12"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Request A Quest!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 pm
Shinobi Quest System

Shinobi Quest System:

The Shinobi Quest System was designed to aid in your character's development. While giving the members a platform to be able to achieve those things seemingly out of reach. With this system the Role players whatever their position, will be given the opportunity to achieve certain goals or win some prized possessions.

This system enables players to "Request A Quest", meaning request that a custom made quest be given to them that will enable them to earn something that getting IC is extremely difficult or otherwise dependent on variables. Staff will take the request and lay out the custom quest and guidelines that your character will have to abide by in order to achieve your prize. This can be a Dojutsu upgrade, a Bijuu, or a Legendary weapon. Whatever you can imagine, you will be given the opportunity! Staff will try to be as flexible where possible. This means you the member might have certain ideas for your character. And so during the quest, you may have envisage certain circumstances and situations coming about. You can work together with a member of staff to put together a story line unique to yourself. We also recognize that not every single quest will be about a strict story line. However, try to make it as character driven as possible.

Rules/Guide

• Requests have to be Approved, Here.
  • You can only get two major quests max, pass or fail.
  • You may have three minor/lesser quests max, pass or fail.
  • All quests must be NPC'd by a Moderator.
  • All posts must be at least 400 words minimum.
  • A certain quest may not be taken over, so choose wisely. You can only quest for any given objective one time only.
  • Moderators have the right to throw in variables, if a quest is thought to be underwhelming. This includes installing strong opponents, that is equal to your level or above. In essence try not to speed blitz and overpower everyone and everything in your way. This is not a contest to see who can finish first.  
  • Staff reserve the right to deny a quest request if it violates the rules. Keep in mind, staff also reserve the right to deny your quest if they feel it violates the site and is in bad taste. The system is a privilege given to members, its not within your rights to have it. Be respectful.
  • Staff will create the npc and landscape of the quest/storyline for you to follow.
  • You may opt to take a partner along with you on your quest if it is Major.
  • Act like a ********** and you won't be allowed to partake.
  • Be respectful to staff and their decisions. If you disagree with an outcome, then discuss it in a civil manner. Failure to respect these basic guidelines, means you fail and you won't be able to request any quests in the future.
  • Staff will be paid 25k ryo for NPCing for a major quest; and 15k for a minor.
  • Staff do reserve the right to add and amend current guidelines. Why? Because this system is to be used for the first time. As such, where we discover possible abuse and the like. Then we reserve the right to protect the site.
  • You may also request a quest for something not on the lists below.
  • Finally. Have some fun while doing this. Its not against the rules.
  • Nothing outside of what is quested for can be obtained or taken from the thread.

Major Quests

Major Quests are those considered to be of great significance. They're capable of advancing your character, enable them to achieve things that are usually impossible to reach. This includes major Dojutsu advances or Kekkei Genkai Advancement in general. Please find a list of things considered to be major.

• Dojutsu Advancement→Mangekyou Sharingan, Tenseigan, Rinnengan etc.
  • Become the Jinchuriki of any tailed beast.
  • Complete Mastery of your Bijuu.
  • Quest for Legendary Weapons/Items
  • Become a God of a skill set. Going from 0-5 in Skill Points in that area.
  • Earn +100 Chakra to your Stats
  • Earn +100 to Life Force

Minor Quests

Minor Quests are those that while advantageous, may be less potent more so than their major counterpart. This includes gaining a free implant and other such things. Please see below for some examples.

• Free Implant
  • Earn the right to learn another clan's Hiden/Secret techniques. This includes secret clans from canon.
  • Earn +50 Stats
  • Earn +50 Chakra
  • Earn +2 Skill Points
  • +200 to Senjutsu Chakra

Disclaimer: Members of staff will check to ensure that you meet the necessary requirements for certain quests being requested. If not, then your request may be denied until such a time that your able to meet the requirements. This means, you can't request a Yuki/Hyouton Implant if you don't have, Water+Wind and Ninjutsu.

Quest Template:
Code:

[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Objective:[/b]
[b]Quest Description/Desired NPC:[/b]
[b]Partner:[/b]

Staff Add-Ons:

Code:
[b]NPC(s):[/b]
[b]Area/Terrain:[/b]
SFU
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
https://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:14 pm
A Quest For Kings

Level: Major

Objective:

• Advancement of Byakugan→Tenseigan
  • One Half of the Kyuubi→Kurama

Quest Description/Desired NPC:

Prelude: Death of the Empress

1. It has been months now since Omoi Sorikata, wife of Emperor Kurotsuchi left on a trip. The empress of the Abraxus empire, left with the intention of visiting other family members. The Kunoichi had informed her husband that she would be away for a little while. Unknown to him though, there are forces working from the shadows. And it is these very sources that took away something so precious from himself.

1a. In an attempt to ascertain Omoi's whereabouts. A convoy was deployed to Carpathia where the empress was last seen. The convoy sent by the Emperor soon reported back, that Omoi was nowhere to be found. At this stage Kurotsuchi will seek to find the love of his life himself. On his travels, the hidden hand sends their minions. At least two A-rank baddies to fight Kurotsuchi and prevent him from finding out the truth. To even begin to understand what had happened. Kurotsuchi went off the rumors that he'd heard through the grapevine. This prompted him to take action, which took him to Galahad. There he comes across the baddies, battles them and hopes he wins.

1b. Assuming he wins, he soon discovers that the baddies were being manipulated by something else. This other "something" so turns out to be an Otsutsuki clan members. Thus the introduction of Kurotsuchi's sister, Otsutsuki Yourichi. This woman is the middle child and Kurotsuchi's older sister.

Yourichi Otsutsuki:  Request A Quest! Female_naruto_adoptable_13_by_bayneezone-d67mqp7

Yourichi was born four years before Kurotsuchi, and three years after their eldest sibling. Despite her appearance, she is quite capable of wielding the Byakugan, along with the bone pulse Jutsu. She is quite skilled and rather fearsome in combat. However, what drives her is her resentment towards Kurotsuchi. It was her younger sibling who stole her limelight. And so she felt as if she was tossed to the wayside. Not to mention, she didn't agree with their father's decision to name Kurotsuchi as the successor. Shortly after Kurotsuchi was made his father's successor at a young age. Yourichi, along with their eldest sibling Kagetsu deserted the Abraxus empire. They clearly harbored ill will towards their sibling. But this was left unchecked.

Next→ A battle between Yourichi and Kurotsuchi breaks out, each demonstrating their skills. Exchanging witty words, showing of emotion, reminiscing on past times and what could have been. They have a show down in Galahad. At which point, Kagetsu arrives on the scene with Omoi as their prisoner. The battle between Yourichi and Kurotsuchi came to a stop momentarily. At this point, Kurotsuchi had to witness the brutal murder of Omoi before his very eyes. The two elder siblings vanish, leaving Kurotsuchi to mourn, pick up the pieces and bury Omoi.

Attack on Abraxus:

After the death of Omoi and with Kurotsuchi still morning her passing. The eldest of the siblings decided to make a move on the Abraxus empire. In doing so, he brought along the calamity that is the Kyuubi with himself. Kagetsu attacked the Abraxus, and so a fierce battle ensued between himself and Kurotsuchi. A great deal of devastation and carnage was left in their wake. The Kyuubi rampaged since it had no host, but was under the control of Kagetsu. With this happening, the opportunity would present itself for Kurotsuchi to seal the Kyuubi. Fight ends with Kurotsuchi sealing the beast. Or probably get his ass handed to him during the fight. The latter would be perfect. No doubt, the two would share some history together. A similar situation to what happened when Kurotsuchi met Yourichi.

Kagetsu Otsutsuki:

Request A Quest! Tumblr_inline_nkdsy0Vq4Y1roukqk

Kagetsu Otsutsuki is the eldest of three children, and also sibling to Kurotsuchi. Kagetsu Otsutsuki is a rather highly skilled Shinobi with a frightening degree of skill too. Kagetsu was once hailed as the second coming of the Fabled Prince. He was revered among the Otsutsuki, but he also cherished power above all else. Things took a turn for the worse as Kurotsuchi began to grow older. The two eldest siblings noticed a difference in Kurotsuchi. And with the attention that the younger sibling received. Kagetsu along with Yourichi began to plot against their sibling. Once Kagetsu was named the successor, Kurotsuchi was to be disposed off. However, with a shocking turn of events. Kagetsu's plans was ruined. As a result his resentment towards Kurotsuchi grew fierce. The man even denounced his family and left with his sister.

Absolution:

Kurotsuchi suffered a defeat at the hands of Kagetsu, both mentally and physically. This is assuming Kurotsuchi even survives the encounter between himself and Kagetsu. In an attempt to protect his kingdom and the lands at large. Kurotsuchi had to go where no man had gone before. But in order to do so, he needed to locate a vessel that was powered by Chakra. This vessel also required mastery over Space Time Jutsus. The vessel will warp Kurotsuchi and company into an alternate space. Once there, they are taken to the temple of the Otsutsuki. It is in this place where Kurotsuchi and co gains the Chakra necessary to unlock the Tenseigan. Perhaps face another trial?

Final Bout:

This takes place on the assumption that Kurotsuchi was successful in his endeavors to gain the Tenseigan. Better yet, he would have had to survive his encounters with Yourichi and Kagetsu. On the assumption that Kurotsuchi is still alive. He would have a final showdown with Kagetsu and Yourichi. The fights may vary based on whether or not Kurotsuchi has himself a partner.

Partner: Kagura if he wishes it.

NPC(s):

Kagetsu Otsutsuki→S-rank Shinobi.
Yourichi Otsutsuki→S-rank Shinobi.

Minion #1→A-rank Shinobi
Minion #2→A-rank Shinobi

Area/Terrain: Galahad and Abraxus→The Eververse→Alternate Dimension

Kurotsuchi
Kurotsuchi
Kurotsuchi
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:57 pm
Stats and skill point numbers available for questing are pending potential edits.

Otherwise everyone carry on.

Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:27 pm
Objective: Two tail Jinchuriki
Quest Description/Desired NPC: Due too hearing about the bijuu being released in the land Mujin set out with the hopes too gain more power. With a one track mind however he did not know what was too be expected when facing such immensly powerful foe however in his attempts for power he actually impressed the beast and the two would begin too talk becoming what could be freinds.
Partner:
Urumi
Urumi

Back to top Go down

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:27 pm
Mujin - Staff is finishing up new bijuu stats etc. Please give us a little bit and we will be happy to have that npcd for you.

Kuro - Been busy, haven't forgotten about your NPCs and will have them finished soon (I hope). Sorry for delay, in the meantime make sure you have anything you want for your quest and that you have a secured partner- then we can begin.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:06 pm
NPC are ready for Kurotsuchi Quest.

You will begin the first post and your NPC will post afterwards. Story will flow, and start wherever you start it.

Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:08 am
The longer you wait to take your quest, the harder it will be made every day. Its been two weeks.

Still waiting.

Expiration date coming soon.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:11 am
You do realize that progress was stalled because I was getting my stuff re-approved yes? That, and you've still to actually check everything over. Still waiting for this weapon system revamp too. But not to fear, I'm posting some updates so I can get cracking. I wasn't aware that there is an expiry date made on request a quest.
Kurotsuchi
Kurotsuchi
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:16 am
Kurotsuchi wrote:You do realize that progress was stalled because I was getting my stuff re-approved yes? That, and you've still to actually check everything over. Still waiting for this weapon system revamp too. But not to fear, I'm posting some updates so I can get cracking. I wasn't aware that there is an expiry date made on request a quest.

Your jutsu and summons have been checked to my knowledge so idk what you mean other than your weapon. If that is what you are waiting on - inform someone. The weapon system should be finished today. You asked us to make NPC - it seemed silly to me for us to be waiting forever when you're perfectly capable of starting the quest.
IF you're waiting on things to be checked, that's fine.

And eventually the quest system will have an exp date or else everyone just stalls to get stronger and stronger to no end and the system loses value.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:20 am
Just to say this as well. It was not Kuro alone who was waiting. As you were fully aware that I too had stuff that needed to be clear. I am not going to risk my character without knowing fully well I can face what is to come. I take this very seriously and may you was unaware Ever, it was only just yesterday that I got my stuff approved. When we both had to wait over a month to get the NPC organized neither of us said a thing and patiently waited. I find it strange that since with the implants done that there is a rush to start the quest. Getting Harder every day that there is a delay? Is this part of the rules? All I see is this:

- Staff do reserve the right to add and amend current guidelines. Why? Because this system is to be used for the first time. As such, where we discover possible abuse and the like. Then we reserve the right to protect the site.

Making opponents harder over time isnt in the rules. Nor is making sure your character is at a stage where they can function as part of a unit is against the rules. Or does the rules apply only where its convenient?

The faster the different things are ironed out with Kuro, the better it will be. Like I said, we had to wait as well. Suddenly when staff has to wait it becomes a problem? Nope. Doesnt work that way. I have been respectful so I too have not broken any rules. Thank u and have a nice day
Ootsutsuki Kagura
Ootsutsuki Kagura
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki

Back to top Go down

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:42 am
Ootsutsuki Kagura wrote:Just to say this as well. It was not Kuro alone who was waiting. As you were fully aware that I too had stuff that needed to be clear. I am not going to risk my character without knowing fully well I can face what is to come. I take this very seriously and may you was unaware Ever, it was only just yesterday that I got my stuff approved. When we both had to wait over a month to get the NPC organized neither of us said a thing and patiently waited. I find it strange that since with the implants done that there is a rush to start the quest. Getting Harder every day that there is a delay? Is this part of the rules? All I see is this:

- Staff do reserve the right to add and amend current guidelines. Why? Because this system is to be used for the first time. As such, where we discover possible abuse and the like. Then we reserve the right to protect the site.

Making opponents harder over time isnt in the rules. Nor is making sure your character is at a stage where they can function as part of a unit is against the rules. Or does the rules apply only where its convenient?

The faster the different things are ironed out with Kuro, the better it will be. Like I said, we had to wait as well. Suddenly when staff has to wait it becomes a problem? Nope. Doesnt work that way. I have been respectful so I too have not broken any rules. Thank u and have a nice day

Kagura,

I am not going to literally make your opponents harder over time, I was being a bit sarcastic. But they will be as hard as they need to be, so beefing up your char in preparation will help - but the npc you will be facing will be strong accordingly. My main point with all this is don't stall the quest for weeks on end if you do not have to. And I say THAT mainly because we were bugged into making the NPC (which took time), and bugged about helping get this quest started.

Nevertheless, if you guys are waiting on stuff to get approved or ironed out that is no problem at all, and I was mainly talking to Kuro here as I did not realize he was "waiting" on things as well though I knew you were.

In any case, get your things resolved and we can start, its no rush on staff's end and I know implant rule updates etc. have held up things. I just do not want this to be intentionally stalled. Preparation is understandable; but it has been going on three weeks.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:47 pm
Uh

Objective: Abraxus Otsutsuki (Vanirian) [Major]
100 life force [Major]
Free Implant [Minor]
50 Life Force [Minor]
50 Life Force [Minor]

Any

Partner: Not unless someone wants to come I guess? (I'm sure I'll find someone)

Fun Fun

Last edited by Kodoku on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kodoku
Kodoku

Back to top Go down

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:55 pm
Level:2 Majors and 3 Minors
Objective:
* Avalon's Body (1 Major and 1 Minor)

* + 100 LF (Major)

* + 200 Senjutsu Chakra (Minor)

* + 50 LF(Minor)
Quest Description/Desired NPC: Avalon Senju
Partner: Rei Uchiha if she so Desires

Last edited by Kikato Rinku on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raiko Hayate
Raiko Hayate

Back to top Go down

Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:06 pm
Level: 2 Majors and 3 Minors
Objective: Rank up B (Minor), Rank up A (Major), + 50 Stats (Minor), God Tier (Major), + 2 Skills (Minor)
Quest Description/Desired NPC: Doesnt Matter
Partner: Anyone who wants?
Stein
Stein

Back to top Go down

Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:37 pm
Kikato Rinku wrote:Level:2 Majors and 3 Minors
Objective:
* Avalon's Body (1 Major and 1 Minor)

* + 100 LF (Major)

* + 200 Senjutsu Chakra (Minor)

* + 50 LF(Minor)
Partner: Rei Uchiha if she so Desires

Level:1 Major
Objective:
* Azulon's eyes (1 Major)
Partner: Kikato Rinku
Rei Uchiha
Rei Uchiha
Uchiha
Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:16 pm
Level: All of them
Objective:

• 100 LF (Major)
  • Sword of Totsuka (Major)
  • 50 LF (Minor)
  • 50 LF (Minor)
  • Free Implant (Senju) (Minor)

Quest Description/Desired NPC: S Rank Senju for that implant. Anything/one else for the rest I suppose. +If Seto wants to add on to mine so we can do them together.
Partner: Mr. Setoshi?! Are you there??? <3
Jianyu Uchiha
Jianyu Uchiha
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:38 pm
Huhm, I can be Stein's assistant, if it's OK with him
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki

Back to top Go down

Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:30 pm
Level:All
Objective:Samehade (Major quest )
Skill uprade (Iryo to 5) Major
EXP gain (NPC battles)Minor
50 statsMinor
50 chakra Minor)
Quest Description/Desired NPC:Any
Partner:Kuro if he survives his own quests.

Last edited by Motsudo on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Motsudo
Motsudo
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:15 pm
Motsudo wrote:Level:All
Objective:Implant (Rinnegan NPC fight.Major quest )
Skill uprade (Iryo to 5) Major
EXP gain (NPC battles)Minor
50 statsMinor
50 chakra Minor)
Quest Description/Desired NPC:Any
Partner:N/A

Denied

Rinnegan denied. You do not have a sharingan, nor the MS, EMS or Senju heart to be eligible. Also you are a jashinist, which nullified all bloodline limits. It's impossible for you to cultvate the doujutsu. You can't just directly achieve the end-stage doujutsu by request.

Rei Uchiha
Rei Uchiha
Rei Uchiha
Uchiha
Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:22 pm
Actually, Ever gave an amendment of that rule a while ago. Jashinist are allowed only ONE bloodline limit after becoming a Jashinist. Should be on the clan page (Unless I forgot to update it before my small break. Guh. Sorry about that if that's the case.) But it is possible to get the Rinne without all of that. Take it from the eyes of someone who has it already. In this case, an extremely hard to kill Npc! ^.^

-Edit-
Just checked it again to make sure, It's under Voltori. Allowed one KKG upon reaching Voltori status. Once that KKG slot is used, even if that one is taken, a Jashinist/Voltori is not allowed another under any circumstances.
https://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com/t509-jashinism-clan
Motsudo
Motsudo
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:53 pm
Motsudo wrote:Actually, Ever gave an amendment of that rule a while ago. Jashinist are allowed only ONE bloodline limit after becoming a Jashinist. Should be on the clan page (Unless I forgot to update it before my small break. Guh. Sorry about that if that's the case.) But it is possible to get the Rinne without all of that. Take it from the eyes of someone who has it already. In this case, an extremely hard to kill Npc! ^.^

-Edit-
Just checked it again to make sure, It's under Voltori. Allowed one KKG upon reaching Voltori status. Once that KKG slot is used, even if that one is taken, a Jashinist/Voltori is not allowed another under any circumstances.
https://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com/t509-jashinism-clan

Firstly, you may get an implant after becoming a Voltori Jashin, that is what I recall us discussing.

Secondly, rinnegan is denied. Dojutsu upgrades are not a free-for all for everyone to "rob" an NPC for without having any relation to them. Especially not something like Rinnegan which is the most powerful upgrade on the site. You must meet the requirements to get them. And since you have neither MS or EMS - this is denied. Please pick something else and thank you.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:19 pm
Hmm.. Fair enough. Alright. Are there any SSW's left? If so, I'd like to quest for one.
Motsudo
Motsudo
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:21 pm
Motsudo wrote:Hmm.. Fair enough. Alright. Are there any SSW's left? If so, I'd like to quest for one.

There are plenty. Anyone you would like except Nuibari and the blast sword I believe.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:30 pm
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:Level: All of them
Objective:

• 100 LF (Major)
  • Sword of Totsuka (Major)
  • 50 LF (Minor)
  • 50 LF (Minor)
  • Free Implant (Senju) (Minor)

Quest Description/Desired NPC: S Rank Senju for that implant. Anything/one else for the rest I suppose. +If Seto wants to add on to mine so we can do them together.
Partner: Mr. Setoshi?! Are you there??? <3

I realize that there was something not added to the final draft of the quest system which is posted and I apologize. But you cannot request the same thing twice for a quest. Meaning you cannot have two minor quests or major quests be the exact same thing. I've verified that this was dicussed with staff, but somehow not added to the final posted draft - sorry about that. I apologize for that but please change that.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:09 pm
Level: 2 Major + 1 Minor
Objective:
+ 400 Senjutsu Chakra
+ Samaheda
+ Nara Clan (NPC)

Senju with Sword of Totsuka
Nara with Samaheda

Vs

Jianyu
Seto
Partner: Jianyu <3

Level: 2 Minor
Objective:
+ 200 Senjutsu
+ Adamantine Sealing Chain
Quest Description/Desired NPC: On the quest to discover Sage Mode the user will discover that without an animal summoning the route is increasingly more difficult to venture down, a run in with the death god reveals a gift given by Makoto through the Seven Tailed bijuu.
Partner: N/A
Setō
Setō
Clanless
Clanless

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top