welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Restoration
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptyMon May 15, 2023 4:49 am byKurotsuchi

» Character Index
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 7:36 pm byEververse

» The Children of the Grail
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 9:11 pm byEververse

» Resurrection
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:42 pm byEververse

» Padmosian War
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:06 pm byEververse

» The Temple of the Old Ones
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:48 pm byMaleldil

» A curious visit
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:35 am byKurotsuchi

» Visiting the Earth
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 6:23 pm byEververse

» |Zeke Everland|
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:50 am byMaleldil

» An Adventure Begins
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) Sfuban12"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:24 am
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) 2Q==
Name : Keraia
Founder : Zhongli Quan Keraia
Location : The Keraia are a nomadic clan and are constantly moving around for different missions. Right now they are in the Holy Abraxus Empire

Allegiance : Highest bidder
History : The Keraia clan is a relatively "young" clan, being only a century old. It was started by a man named Zhongli Quan Keraia who was born with uniquely disruptive and unstable chakra. Zhongli was incredibly weak and ill as a child, as his unstable chakra was trapped inside his tiny body and caused massive consequences. Unable to become a ninja due to not being able to focus his chakra, Zhongli's parents gave him up to the researchers of the Shinsei clan, whom they were members of, for experimentation. Zhongli suffered many different types of torture as the researchers analyzed and dissected parts of his body and minor organs in order to understand the flow and origin of this unstable chakra network. Afraid of unleashing years of built up raw chakra researchers decided that they must first release it from the boy's tiny body. The researcher mutated the boy's body, causing him to grow three mouths in order to expel the charka, one on each palm and one in the middle of his chest. This mutations allowed for Zhongli to unleash his stored up chakra and for the researchers to attempt to absorb it, but they never could have guessed of the other side effects to come.

Along with finally being able to release his chakra, Zhongli was also granted the ability to knead and infuse his chakra into material at a highly advanced rate. Combining this ability with his naturally unstable and destructive chakra, Zhongli became the first user of the explosion release and used his new ability to unleash his years of stored up explosive chakra on the Shinsei clan's research facility, killing many of the researchers in the process. Zhongli escaped the Shinsei clan and began his life as a rouge ninja. In order to stay alive Zhongli began to train in his unique abilities and later started to market his unique skills to the highest bidder. He soon made a name for himself as an assassin, able to infiltrate clans and cause massive amounts of damage all without being caught. During his time as an assassin Zhongli traveled to many clans and lands and took many lovers. His many lovers each gave him a great amount of children all born with the ability to use the explosion release. Zhongli had also made a great amount of money in his time and was able to buy and construct a compound to house his large family without the threat of being found. From Zhongli the Keraia clan was born and has continued to survive as a well-known family of assassins for hire until this very day, performing more like a mercenary group than a well established clan.

The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) Latest?cb=20121028163939

Requirements : none

Special Info : Only members of Zhongli's direct linage are born with the three additional mouths on their palms and chest. (Limit 1/1)
Clan Special Characteristics : The only distinct trait among the clan is slanted eyes that are some shade of blue mixed with green

The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) Latest?cb=20121010212124&path-prefix=pt-br
Name of the Kekkei Genkai : Bakuton (explosion release)
Type of Kekkei Genkai : elemental/body enhancement
Description : Bakuton is a bloodline focused around the creation and manipulation of various forms of explosions made from chakra. Some clan members are born with the rare ability to knead and infuse their unstable chakra at an advanced rate into materials in order to create new and unique techniques and explosives never before seen by the ninja world.

The Explosive Style - Bakuton is formed through the combination of earth and lighting chakra. This mixing of two opposite chakra sources creates an unstable element known as Bakuton. This allows clan members the ability to create highly explosive chakra that they can manipulate at will. Unlike many elements, pure Bakuton is a naturally dangerous and offensive entity, leading to many users to  simply exude and release their chakra to cause damage without (mostly) the need for hand signs or much thought. Because of this ability many users of this style are known to practice taijutsu, as it allows them to cause quick and powerful blows without any delays or massive exuding of strength.

• All Bakuton techniques can have +300 power due to the natural strength and damage output of the explosive element in just its base form
  • All clan members start out with the ability to use earth and explosion chakra, but they must purchase lightning and it must be the first element they purchase.
  • Due to their unstable chakra network clan members do not have the ability to use genjutsu or medical ninjutsu
  • Also due to this unstable chakra network clan members are able to release themselves from genjutsu esiser than an average person and start with 100 genjutsu points naturally. By being taught by a genjutsu master, the clan members can increase their skill in genjutsu kai, gaining 50 gen points per every 2000 words spent training with a genjutsu master, this caps at 400 genjutsu points.
  • Due to housing such disruptive chakra, clan members have naturally stronger bodies than a normal person. Clan members receive a +50 to endurance and start with two skills points in taijutsu.
  • Clan members have a natural immunity from recoil from their own explosive taijutsu techniques (barring suicide bomb techniques). They are also immune from damage from explosions created by their own taijutsu (barring suicide techniques).

Descendants of Zhongli - Every so often a member of the clan is born with the distinct trait of three additional mouths, just as the founder of the clan Zhongli Quan had. These mouths naturally are closed and the two on the members' palms can be opened on whim. These two mouths are the same size as the member's and can usually open wide enough to cover the entire palm. The third mouth, located on the member's chest, possesses a set of jagged teeth (sharpness equal to the user's strength) and a long tongue reaching out about 5 meters. This mouth can open wide enough to cover the member's entire chest and is usually sewn shut, but the sewing can be easily undone. Those born with this trait have a higher level of control over their explosive chakra and are born with the ability to "knead" their chakra into materials they come in contact with or that these mouths digest. Through infusing their explosive chakra into materials, such as clay, the user is able to create new creative explosive attacks. Furthermore by having these additional mouths ingest the material the user can have them shape the material into unique shapes regardless of its original form and give it unique abilities or properties, such as the ability to grow in size or create smaller clones of itself such as the case with the C2 dragon technique. The user is able to store the objects they create for later use and can detonate their creations remotely through the seal of confrontation.

• Members with this ability naturally start off with the chakra infusion technique and pay no costs in using it.

• Members are able to add explosive chakra to any already created items. The user can detonate these items whenever they wish but when they do the item is destroyed regardless of endurance. Range of these explosions is equal to the range of the item infused with the chakra plus up to an additional 15 meters for the blast radius. The strength of the explosion will be decided by the user's skill in ninjutsu and stack with the power of the previous material used.
    t1- 200
    t2-250
    t3- 300
    t4- 350
    t5- 400
  • members can create unique styles of combat such as Deidara's explosive clay style. These styles must be registered separately along with the materials needed for them.

Jutsu :

Last edited by Minerva Keraia on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 10 times in total
Minerva Keraia
Minerva Keraia

Back to top Go down

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:36 pm
Requested edits in This color

All Bakuton techniques can have +400 power due to the natural strength and damage output of the explosive element in just its base form.

This is fine, just add in the fact there is no Chakra Discount for Bakuton techs

All clan members start out with the ability to use earth and explosion chakra, but they must purchase lightning and it must be the first element they purchase.

If you wish to give this handicap its good

Due to their unstable chakra network clan members do not have the ability to use genjutsu or medical ninjutsu

A Okay by me if you so wish

Also due to this unstable chakra network genjutsu are less effective on clan members as it is harder for genjutsu users to take control of a clan member's network, because of this clan members are immune to genjutsu cast by users who are a lower genjutsu tier than the clan member's chakra tier.

No Immunities

Due to housing such disruptive chakra, clan members have naturally stronger bodies than a normal person. Clan members receive a +50 to endurance and start with two skills points in taijutsu.

Okey doke

Clan members have a natural immunity from damage, side effects, and recoil from their own explosions (barring suicide bomb techniques), they also have a resistance to other explosive attacks such as paper bombs, etc. Explosive attacks are treated as half their power when calculating the damage a clan member receives from said attacks.

No Immunitiy, Half Damage from Tai/Buki Explosion Techs is acceptable.

Members with this ability naturally start off with the chakra infusion technique and pay no costs in using it.

Cool

Members are able to add explosive chakra to any techniques that create physical material, such as earth or water release.The user can detonate these techniques whenever they wish but when they do the technique instantly ends afterwards. The user must pay half the cost of the technique to infuse it with Bakuton. The range of these explosions is equal to the range of the technique infused with the chakra plus up to an additional 15 meters for the blast radius. The strength of the explosion will be decided by the user's skill in ninjutsu.
t1- 100
T2-200
t3- 300
t4- 400
t5- 500

Ah No, Clay only

members can create unique styles of combat such as Deidara's explosive clay style. These styles must be registered separately along with the materials needed for them.

Mkay
Raiko Hayate
Raiko Hayate

Back to top Go down

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:00 pm
Kikato Rinku wrote:Requested edits in This color

No Immunities

Edited it to an alternative.

No Immunity, Half Damage from Tai/Buki Explosion Techs is acceptable.

If the members have no immunity to at least their own explosive techniques, particularly taijutsu, than they'll be constantly either damaged by their own moves or blown back from the recoil of their own blasts which makes the techniques kind of unusable for most people. I also believe that is how it was with Gari in the Naruto when using his explosive taijutsu. Isn't there some way to come to an agreement in order to fix that issue?

Ah No, Clay only

I'm a little confused here. The Iwagakure kinjutsu on its own has no connection to clay, it was just the material used in the manga. On it's own it is just "kneading" chakra into material at highly accelerated and refined rate, basically chakra infusion on crack. If it can do that with outside material, such as clay, doesn't it make sense that a person would be able to do the same thing (if not faster or stronger) with things made directly from their body/chakra? I'm all for balancing this out and working on it, but I don't really understand the outright rejection as it, and I hate saying this when dealing with Naruto things, makes sense.

[/quote]
Minerva Keraia
Minerva Keraia

Back to top Go down

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:27 pm
There were the Edits agreed upon by all staff, please make the previous edits I asked for

additionally No Resistance against Gen, Deidara needed to train an Eye/create an item for the Gen, Itachi could Gen Deidara before then
Raiko Hayate
Raiko Hayate

Back to top Go down

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:34 pm
Kikato Rinku wrote:There were the Edits agreed upon by all staff, please make the previous edits I asked for

But how do you expect me to make edits when I do not understand them or see issue with them without giving me an explanation? I'm just asking you to address my issues as it is a major, not seen in cannon at all, disadvantage for my clan that no other clan faces and is not see as a cannon fact.

additionally No Resistance against Gen, Deidara needed to train an Eye/create an item for the Gen, Itachi could Gen Deidara before then

Itachi isn't a good example of basic gen use seeing as he was among one of the most skilled genjutsu users in all of Naruto. Also, the fact the Deidara could train his eyes, without any other known method besides training, proves an even greater possibility of a bloodline based genjutsu resistance as no other character exhibited this ability to resist genjutsu simply by "training" an eye. If my clan cannot even perform gen why can they not have a resistance against it, it's not an immunity after all. Again I simply ask for more explanation as to why, seeing as cannon examples prove otherwise.
Minerva Keraia
Minerva Keraia

Back to top Go down

Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:11 pm
Okay can we make the Immunity to Tai only

and Instead of anything solid, not jutsu, it has to be a predetermined item persay, Example is Deidaras clay, but it could be anything that isnt a jutsu that already has power and you staking power on it

Raiko Hayate
Raiko Hayate

Back to top Go down

Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:30 pm
I've proven multiple times in chat with logical and cannon examples as to why members need to be immune to their own explosions so I'm not budging on that without some form of explanation that shows better reasoning than the multitude I gave in chat.

Edited the other one though.
Minerva Keraia
Minerva Keraia

Back to top Go down

Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:36 pm
Using a Suicidal Maniac who rode on Explosive clay is not a good example, for he stayed out of blast range therefore it hints at that he could be killed by his own explosions, and due to things like his minefield tech, he needed to make sure he could be up off the ground, and the easiest way to dodge an explosion is up, thus why a bird or dragon being his transport.

I will see what the other staff think, but I know one already wont like the fact you have Tai Bakuton Immunity
Raiko Hayate
Raiko Hayate

Back to top Go down

Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:19 pm
Alright. I'm jumping in on this. So you want to make the members of this clan immune to their own explosions, huh? Denied. Completely. You can have a Resistance. But not complete immunity. Doesn't work like that, no matter how you think it does. Deidara was not immune to his own clay explosives (Look at his fight with sasuke. He got hurt by his own explosives when sasuke got behind him.) But he didn't take much damage from it. So that suggests a Resistance to it (From using it so often) So immunity is a flat No. But, Resistance is acceptable. If you cannot budge on this and work with us on it (We are trying to work with you, we promise) Then you will see what happens. I'm not trying to be rude, but Kik has been trying to work with you for a bit now and you aren't having it. So you now have this option. Chose wisely. Now, to go with the other stuff. You can Train up a resistance to Gen, but you'd need a high level gen user to do it properly. This training will be Intense. And not something you can achieve in a single day. (Deidara's training took about a year total, or close to it, and that was just for One eye). So with that in mind, you can be sure that you won't be training both eyes to be able to resist genjutsu. At most, you'll have One eye that can. This training will build up Gen points, which will be used as per the gen points system. Training for gen, though, will not be just for this clan. It'll be for Anyone who can do it. This training will be at Least 1k words per post and at least 10 posts Per person used in the training. So that will be at least 10k words for this training, but that should be rather fair since this isn't going to take a year to train for. Only one eye can be trained in this though, so you can only do it once. Staff will decide on how many Gen points you will get once you've made all the posts, so it will be Quality over quantity (Even though it's 10 posts.. Shhh. Don't tell ever lol) Second. Explosive release is always Away from the users body. Never towards it. So like I said before. No immunity, as they didn't actually Have immunity. They just aimed the blasts Away from them. Third. Gari's explosive style was actually Different than Deidara's. Gari's was just chakra in his hand and he never showed any ability to kneed it into materials like dei's. Deidara's Kinjutsu was an ability that he got from his home. He wasn't Born with it from what I know.
Motsudo
Motsudo
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:48 pm
Motsudo wrote:Alright. I'm jumping in on this. So you want to make the members of this clan immune to their own explosions, huh? Denied. Completely. You can have a Resistance. But not complete immunity. Doesn't work like that, no matter how you think it does. Deidara was not immune to his own clay explosives (Look at his fight with sasuke. He got hurt by his own explosives when sasuke got behind him.) But he didn't take much damage from it. So that suggests a Resistance to it (From using it so often) So immunity is a flat No. But, Resistance is acceptable. If you cannot budge on this and work with us on it (We are trying to work with you, we promise) Then you will see what happens. I'm not trying to be rude, but Kik has been trying to work with you for a bit now and you aren't having it. So you now have this option. Chose wisely.

If you are trying to work with me perhaps you should work on the hostile tone your posts are taking, because it honestly sounds as if you are bullying and threatening me right now. Fen and I were talking about this clan without any malice or bullying present in the text, you on the other hand have displayed the opponent. If you want to work with members please do not place vague threats in the middle of your posts like you did here as it does give you a tone that displays caring or helpfulness, quite the opposite in fact and it is also very unprofessional. If you are not trying to be rude then you should be trying harder, because that is what you have displayed to me in this post. I also have been working very hard and forming compromises with fenn in the chat where we discussed these things, if you have been following the clan creation you would know this is but one of two things that we have yet to reach a compromise on so please stop insinuating events that have not happened in order to fuel your aggressive and unnecessary tone in your writing.

Now moving on to the actual "facts" in your post. Deadara in that very same fight also displayed an immunity to a cellular level bomb in the form of C4 which destroys anything and everything breathing around it, including himself. That suggests an immunity on a very high grade, as he takes no damage or effects from an S rank technique that literally destroys cells

Now, to go with the other stuff. You can Train up a resistance to Gen, but you'd need a high level gen user to do it properly. This training will be Intense. And not something you can achieve in a single day. (Deidara's training took about a year total, or close to it, and that was just for One eye). So with that in mind, you can be sure that you won't be training both eyes to be able to resist genjutsu. At most, you'll have One eye that can. This training will build up Gen points, which will be used as per the gen points system. Training for gen, though, will not be just for this clan. It'll be for Anyone who can do it. This training will be at Least 1k words per post and at least 10 posts Per person used in the training. So that will be at least 10k words for this training, but that should be rather fair since this isn't going to take a year to train for. Only one eye can be trained in this though, so you can only do it once. Staff will decide on how many Gen points you will get once you've made all the posts, so it will be Quality over quantity (Even though it's 10 posts.. Shhh. Don't tell ever lol)

First off, I can understand your confusion in thinking that one needs a genjutsu master to teach them to resist genjutsu but that's not seen as the case ever in cannon. Deadara had no teacher and all of Naruto's gen resistance training came from Jiraya, a man who is self-proclaimed as weak in gen. Seems like unnecessary and near impossible requirement to meet. Also it's been show time and time again in cannon that genjutsu user's have problems affecting people with peculiar chakra systems that are out of the ordinary, why would this also not be a fact when dealing with a person's who chakra is naturally unstable and disruptive. i mean the pure basics of kai is to disrupt your own chakra, if a chakra system is already naturally disruptive why genjutsu users not face an issue in taking over the chakra flow? You have not given any facts to display otherwise and have instead detailed your post with an exceptionally tedious and unnecessary way that you wish to force all people, not just clan members, to do in order to retain a resistance that these clan members should already factually have. I wouldn't say you are trying to target me with this, but after the hostile and aggressive tone you have used throughout your post I have my doubts and this is far from fair.

Second. Explosive release is always Away from the users body. Never towards it. So like I said before. No immunity, as they didn't actually Have immunity. They just aimed the blasts Away from them. Third. Gari's explosive style was actually Different than Deidara's. Gari's was just chakra in his hand and he never showed any ability to kneed it into materials like dei's. Deidara's Kinjutsu was an ability that he got from his home. He wasn't Born with it from what I know.

"aiming a blast away" from ones body doesn't stop things such as recoil from the blast, blow back, or other damages happening that's near impossible to do. None of these things happened to Gari suggesting, again an immunity with far more evidence, provided by me, than not as you have given close to none. I also never said that Deadara and Gari had the same style of bakuton, they simply possess the same base in bakuton chakra and just use it in different ways. The style of Deadara and his ability to knead material with chakra is its own separate thing in the clan if you read above. Overall with the lack of reading you seem to have done on my clan and in this situation as a whole, along with the hostile, bullying, and unprofessional tone that you have taken in your post I would please ask you to not post on this clan page anymore and to have someone else handle it as I do not deserve to be treated in such a way for no reason, especially by a staff member.
Minerva Keraia
Minerva Keraia

Back to top Go down

Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:31 am
Hi Kim,

Nice to meet you. I see there is a bit of a misunderstanding here so I will be taking over  so mods can tend to other things.   I will address and reply to this when I get time and we will finish this (hopefully today). Please pm me if you have questions, and send me your skype when you are able.

Thank you.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
https://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:53 pm
Firstly let me say I love this clan for many reasons and you did a fantastic job with it. Really appreciate the time put in and the fact that you put a GREAT story line that was in line with our canon one! Very proud.

1. Lava is 350 in power. Explosions should be more like 300 to be honest.

2. The power of gen is not halved against them. We use a system called gen points to determine how great your resistance to gen is. Your clansmen can start off with 200 gen points, and have the ability to earn up to 200 more by being tought by a gen master.
The training for every 50 gen points must be 4k words minimum.

3. 50 endurance and start with two points in tai? No skill points in tai as that is irrelevant to your clan as I see it. This is not a tai clan or a clan whose abilities are based on tai truly. Its a nin clan.
I... will allow the
+50 endurance since Kikato said yes.

4. Your own explosion techniques immunity? This one is tricky. Tell you what, your endurance can be counted as +100 to your explosions force since it is infused with your own chakra. I'll have to confirm this will staff.

5. You do not get any immunity to explosions from other people's explosions.

6. Descendants of Zhongli - You do not get 500 power in your explosions with 5 points in nin. You may have 400 power; which is 100 more than the other clan members. Keeping in mind that Dust Release is 500 power. Also, keep in mind that the more power you have naturally with this element, the greater the chakra cost...

Feel free to voice your concerns. I did not read all the stuff up above honestly, I am looking at this with semi-fresh eyes.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:57 pm
Thank you for stepping in and also for your kind words they mean a lot to me, I always try to sync histories of clans and characters up to the current plot.  

1. My only issues with dropping the power to 300 is that explosion was seen to cause much more severe damage in Naruto than Lava for the most part, even the dust user onoki felt threatened by deidara, and the fact that explosion users to not get chakra discounts for their power boost while lava users do, which does not seem fair or correct if they are going to be weaker.

2. That's fine. The only issue I have with that is that in order to reach that 400 you are asking for a total of 16,000 words which is kind of an absurd amount that would take far too long for any average rper to naturally complete let alone getting a genjutsu master to rp with them for that long, essentially making this not even possible. Upping the points earned to 100-150 per 4k or dropping it 2k per 50 points seems a lot more actually possible and realistic.

3. Clan members are known to practice tai, and their more durable bodies make them more suited to such styles of close combat. In cannon all explosion users were part of the explosion corps, such as Gari, and were skilled in and focused around explosive taijutsu, Deidara was seen as unique even for explosion users. It makes just as much, if not more sense than the uchiha clan who receive a plus 2 skill points in bukijutsu.

4. The issue with that is that even plus 100 endurance members are still gonna be blown back by recoil from the bursts and more than likely constantly damaged when using their own jutsu, something no other clan has to deal with. Clan members shouldn't have to risk being completely taken advantage of the second they use their own jutsus, more than any other ninja, because they get blown back. I am not sure why this immunity to own explosions, barring sucidie techniques, has presented such an issue as I have discussed this with people in chat who have brought up that there is a clan with a bone density of 1000, making them practically immune to all physical damage in general.

5. I do not believe I have it that they are immune to other people's explosions in there, sorry if there was confusion.

6. Okay
Minerva Keraia
Minerva Keraia

Back to top Go down

Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:15 pm
4. The issue with that is that even plus 100 endurance members are still gonna be blown back by recoil from the bursts and more than likely constantly damaged when using their own jutsu, something no other clan has to deal with. Clan members shouldn't have to risk being completely taken advantage of the second they use their own jutsus, more than any other ninja, because they get blown back. I am not sure why this immunity to own explosions, barring sucidie techniques, has presented such an issue as I have discussed this with people in chat who have brought up that there is a clan with a bone density of 1000, making them practically immune to all physical damage in general. 

Not True, Yes they have a Bone Density, but that is for BONES not their Skin, Muscles or Organs, you were misinformed with that

1. Certain things are changing with new systems coming around, just please be patient and know you will not have to update your clans with others do.

2 & 4. Nor do I see an issue with you complying to the wishes of MULTIPLE Mods, Mind you I am not trying to come off as rude with this, but I am getting a Little Irritated myself with seeing this issue coming up over and over.

3. Ever She does have a point here, I do not see the +2 to Tai being an Issue here, nor did the other mods, you are the only one having issues with this.

Raiko Hayate
Raiko Hayate

Back to top Go down

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:34 am
Kim from Finance wrote:Thank you for stepping in and also for your kind words they mean a lot to me, I always try to sync histories of clans and characters up to the current plot.  

1. My only issues with dropping the power to 300 is that explosion was seen to cause much more severe damage in Naruto than Lava for the most part, even the dust user onoki felt threatened by deidara, and the fact that explosion users to not get chakra discounts for their power boost while lava users do, which does not seem fair or correct if they are going to be weaker.

300 power is more than enough to kill the average person. And keeping in mind - 300 power is not the limit of how strong they are. They get a static BOOST of 300. So on top of whatever you put in the POWER stat of your technique, you get an added 300 for your explosion techs. Your average technique therefore, will be NO LESS than 500 power; which is enough to kill literally anyone on this site potentially aside from immortals. Onoki was afraid because anything that strong is not getting tanked by a human body. 300 power I think is more than sufficient.

Also, you do get chakra discounts if you have points in ninjutsu. That must be a confusion; your stuff will cost more, but you do still get the chakra discount per your skill point level.

2. That's fine. The only issue I have with that is that in order to reach that 400 you are asking for a total of 16,000 words which is kind of an absurd amount that would take far too long for any average rper to naturally complete let alone getting a genjutsu master to rp with them for that long, essentially making this not even possible. Upping the points earned to 100-150 per 4k or dropping it 2k per 50 points seems a lot more actually possible and realistic.

I'll drop it to 2k per 50 points. With a max number of points you can have being 400.

3. Clan members are known to practice tai, and their more durable bodies make them more suited to such styles of close combat. In cannon all explosion users were part of the explosion corps, such as Gari, and were skilled in and focused around explosive taijutsu, Deidara was seen as unique even for explosion users. It makes just as much, if not more sense than the uchiha clan who receive a plus 2 skill points in bukijutsu.

Firstly let me say, that just because a clan has a taijutsu proficiency, does not mean they auto-start with extra skill points. The same goes with other skills and clans. Most clans do not start off with extra skill points in all honesty, only a few do. Your clan per canon or otherwise, really is not an extremely tai based clan. The main ability of this clan revolves around exploding stuff with clay or paper etc. The majority of people with this style seen in canon were not tai users by an stretch. Konan and Deidara were as long range as it gets. The guy who touched stuff and made it explode was hardly seen; and he is not the prototype or avatar for your clan - the other two are.
That being said, I am not out to nerf your clan per say - I just need stuff to make sense. It does not make sense to me as of right now that your clan start off with extra tai points, when your clansmen could easily be fighters like Dediara and never even have to use tai since your KKG does not revolve around it.
The Uchiha are not weaponry gods admittedly, but they have affiliation with weaponry and always have. Plus, per the story - they were birthed from a guild of sorts anyhow.

In conclusion, its a matter of relation for me. I do not see how tai relates to what you are trying to do with your clan honestly. Not sooooo much that it makes sense for everyone to start off with extra skill points. There are plenty of other clans that did not and do not; including my own.

K. Firstly, there is no clan with bone density of 1k lol Don't listen to Jiyanyu he exaggerates. The Ootsutsuki gain a natural boost of +80 to their endurance because of their bone density, and their bone pulse techniques have a natural density of 800. The bones themselves, that is. And they will be paying a heft fine chakra wise for these techniques. Anyways, I get your point about not wanting to have your KKG backfire on you constantly. Do keep in mind, however, that Deidara usually floated above and dropped bombs to make sure he was out of blast range. So to a degree, he knew he had to be careful. Explosions are explosions; and others can be harmed by their own techniques and are frequently. Itachi went blind because of Tsukiyomi etc.
No matter how you hash it out, there is a problem with you surviving a 800 power explosion; that is just tough to explain honestly, and not even true canonically. You do not see Deidara just blowing up things to the point where he has literal immunity to them.

We can work something out though. There can be a degree of immunity, or a greater defense against recoil; pitch me something perhaps. But no perfect immunity to all explosions.

5. I do not believe I have it that they are immune to other people's explosions in there, sorry if there was confusion.

6. Okay
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:42 pm
Correction: You may start with the normal amount of gen points that everyone does. And you can increase them by up to 200 per the system I proposed.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:19 pm
Everlasting wrote:

300 power is more than enough to kill the average person. And keeping in mind - 300 power is not the limit of how strong they are. They get a static BOOST of 300. So on top of whatever you put in the POWER stat of your technique, you get an added 300 for your explosion techs. Your average technique therefore, will be NO LESS than 500 power; which is enough to kill literally anyone on this site potentially aside from immortals. Onoki was afraid because anything that strong is not getting tanked by a human body. 300 power I think is more than sufficient.

Also, you do get chakra discounts if you have points in ninjutsu. That must be a confusion; your stuff will cost more, but you do still get the chakra discount per your skill point level.

Okay edited.

I'll drop it to 2k per 50 points. With a max number of points you can have being 400.

Okay sounds great edited.

Firstly let me say, that just because a clan has a taijutsu proficiency, does not mean they auto-start with extra skill points. The same goes with other skills and clans. Most clans do not start off with extra skill points in all honesty, only a few do. Your clan per canon or otherwise, really is not an extremely tai based clan. The main ability of this clan revolves around exploding stuff with clay or paper etc. The majority of people with this style seen in canon were not tai users by an stretch. Konan and Deidara were as long range as it gets. The guy who touched stuff and made it explode was hardly seen; and he is not the prototype or avatar for your clan - the other two are.
That being said, I am not out to nerf your clan per say - I just need stuff to make sense. It does not make sense to me as of right now that your clan start off with extra tai points, when your clansmen could easily be fighters like Dediara and never even have to use tai since your KKG does not revolve around it.
The Uchiha are not weaponry gods admittedly, but they have affiliation with weaponry and always have. Plus, per the story - they were birthed from a guild of sorts anyhow.

In conclusion, its a matter of relation for me. I do not see how tai relates to what you are trying to do with your clan honestly. Not sooooo much that it makes sense for everyone to start off with extra skill points. There are plenty of other clans that did not and do not; including my own.

I feel as if you are confused on the explosion release clan members, Konan did not possess Bakuton in Naruto, she simply used paper bombs along with her paper control techniques she does not represent bakuton in any way. Next moving on to your point on on the "prototype" or "avatar" of the clan, which is in fact Gari and not Deidara, Deidara's ability stem from a combination of explosion and the iwa kinjutsu and are not the "norm" of bakuton. Regular bakuton users do not possess Deidara's ability and he is incredibly unique in the cannon world, Pein is even saddened at the loss of Deidara when he dies because of the sheer uniqueness of his techniques in the ninja world. Gari is a normal Bakuton user and all bakuton techniques that do not require the outside resource of the Iwa kinjutsu are taijutsu based in all entirety and were seen as techniques of the Iwagakure explosion corps, an organization of only bakuton users. This shows a very strong affiliation for taijutsu, I would say equal to or more so than the uchiha in cannon. Also you bring up that the your clan doesn't get skill bonuses when the senju clearly states that members can start with 2 skills points in ANY skill they want besides fuinjutsu which seems to be almost the exact opposite of what you said. With all this being said I believe this makes more than sense for them to be given 2 points in taijutsu due to the cannon facts, the other mods seeing no problem with it, and the standards in which other clans seem to be given these skill point bonuses.  

K. Firstly, there is no clan with bone density of 1k lol Don't listen to Jiyanyu he exaggerates. The Ootsutsuki gain a natural boost of +80 to their endurance because of their bone density, and their bone pulse techniques have a natural density of 800. The bones themselves, that is. And they will be paying a heft fine chakra wise for these techniques. Anyways, I get your point about not wanting to have your KKG backfire on you constantly. Do keep in mind, however, that Deidara usually floated above and dropped bombs to make sure he was out of blast range. So to a degree, he knew he had to be careful. Explosions are explosions; and others can be harmed by their own techniques and are frequently. Itachi went blind because of Tsukiyomi etc.
No matter how you hash it out, there is a problem with you surviving a 800 power explosion; that is just tough to explain honestly, and not even true canonically. You do not see Deidara just blowing up things to the point where he has literal immunity to them.

We can work something out though. There can be a degree of immunity, or a greater defense against recoil; pitch me something perhaps. But no perfect immunity to all explosions.

I am not disagreeing that ninja CAN be harmed by their own techniques frequently, I am just trying to make sure that they are at least not always harmed and put into more of a disadvantage every time they use them, more than any other ninja. Bringing up Deidara, I just want to bring up that he literally set off one of, if not his most, powerful bomb right next to himself, which was a cellular level bomb and was not affected at all by it, which leads to support some sort of immunity. That being said I agree that the nature of explosions means that there is risk for it to harm the user to. My pitch is for members to have recoil immunity from their own explosions so they aren't being pushed back by their own attacks and constantly being put into situations that can be easily manipulated by opponents, along with immunity to taijutsu based bakuton techniques similar to what Gari seemed to posses, and have damage done to them by their own bakuton techniques, besides taijutsu, halved if they are hit by them.

Correction: You may start with the normal amount of gen points that everyone does. And you can increase them by up to 200 per the system I proposed.

Okay...you had me then you lost me again. I find the system itself fine but the "normal amount of gen points everyone gets" for my clan members is so 0 since they cannot learn genjutsu therefore not invest in it and have no other way of getting points. Also the limit of 200 makes the training basically pointless as most ninja with genjutsu investment can at least use B rank and higher genjutus which clan members would not be able to break out of after doing all of the word counts. This completely negates anything I was trying to do in the first place with this. I think it is much more realistic and fair to people to go with what you originally proposed above.

Minerva Keraia
Minerva Keraia

Back to top Go down

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:38 pm
1. You can start out with 100 gen points, not 200. Since normal people with no skill points have only fifty to start.

2. Clan members have a natural immunity from damage, side effects, and recoil from their own explosion techniques (barring suicide bomb techniques), they also have a resistance to other explosive attacks such as paper bombs, etc. Other explosive attacks are treated as half their power when calculating the damage a clan member receives from said attacks.

^This is the last major part to review.

You do not get resistance to other explosive attacks from other people. Anymore than a Senju gets resistance to the wood release of other people. If by recoil, you mean you flying away when the explosion happens - than I agree and approve that you should not fly away everytime you touch something that explodes. Simply make the explosion go outward instead of everywhere. If someone attacks you with an explosion however, I see zero reason for you getting immunity.
As for if you get absolute immunity to all of your explosion attacks, I will ask that staff come to a decision by tomorrow on that part; and you should be good.
Eververse
Eververse
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:13 pm
The Staff has came to a Decision, Tai Explosion Immunity ( Besides Suicide techs) + Recoil Immunity vs Taijutsu Explosions and all of this is to your own Techniques.

This is the final Verdict there is no more haggling or anything of the sort, I hate to do this, but this is your only option next to going a different clan.
Raiko Hayate
Raiko Hayate

Back to top Go down

Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:04 pm
Fine.
Minerva Keraia
Minerva Keraia

Back to top Go down

Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:28 pm
Kim from Finance wrote:
The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) 2Q==
Name : Keraia
Founder : Zhongli Quan Keraia
Location : Don't really care wherever the staff thinks is the best locations

Allegiance : Highest bidder
History : The Keraia clan is a relatively "young" clan, being only a century old. It was started by a man named Zhongli Quan Keraia who was born with uniquely disruptive and unstable chakra. Zhongli was incredibly weak and ill as a child, as his unstable chakra was trapped inside his tiny body and caused massive consequences. Unable to become a ninja due to not being able to focus his chakra, Zhongli's parents gave him up to the researchers of the Shinsei clan, whom they were members of, for experimentation. Zhongli suffered many different types of torture as the researchers analyzed and dissected parts of his body and minor organs in order to understand the flow and origin of this unstable chakra network. Afraid of unleashing years of built up raw chakra researchers decided that they must first release it from the boy's tiny body. The researcher mutated the boy's body, causing him to grow three mouths in order to expel the charka, one on each palm and one in the middle of his chest. This mutations allowed for Zhongli to unleash his stored up chakra and for the researchers to attempt to absorb it, but they never could have guessed of the other side effects to come.

Along with finally being able to release his chakra, Zhongli was also granted the ability to knead and infuse his chakra into material at a highly advanced rate. Combining this ability with his naturally unstable and destructive chakra, Zhongli became the first user of the explosion release and used his new ability to unleash his years of stored up explosive chakra on the Shinsei clan's research facility, killing many of the researchers in the process. Zhongli escaped the Shinsei clan and began his life as a rouge ninja. In order to stay alive Zhongli began to train in his unique abilities and later started to market his unique skills to the highest bidder. He soon made a name for himself as an assassin, able to infiltrate clans and cause massive amounts of damage all without being caught. During his time as an assassin Zhongli traveled to many clans and lands and took many lovers. His many lovers each gave him a great amount of children all born with the ability to use the explosion release. Zhongli had also made a great amount of money in his time and was able to buy and construct a compound to house his large family without the threat of being found. From Zhongli the Keraia clan was born and has continued to survive as a well-known family of assassins for hire until this very day, performing more like a mercenary group than a well established clan.

The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) Latest?cb=20121028163939

Requirements : none

Special Info : Only members of Zhongli's direct linage are born with the three additional mouths on their palms and chest. (Limit 0/1)
Clan Special Characteristics : The only distinct trait among the clan is slanted eyes that are some shade of blue mixed with green

The Keraia Clan (cannon sorta) (explosion release) Latest?cb=20121010212124&path-prefix=pt-br
Name of the Kekkei Genkai : Bakuton (explosion release)
Type of Kekkei Genkai : elemental/body enhancement
Description : Bakuton is a bloodline focused around the creation and manipulation of various forms of explosions made from chakra. Some clan members are born with the rare ability to knead and infuse their unstable chakra at an advanced rate into materials in order to create new and unique techniques and explosives never before seen by the ninja world.

The Explosive Style - Bakuton is formed through the combination of earth and lighting chakra. This mixing of two opposite chakra sources creates an unstable element known as Bakuton. This allows clan members the ability to create highly explosive chakra that they can manipulate at will. Unlike many elements, pure Bakuton is a naturally dangerous and offensive entity, leading to many users to  simply exude and release their chakra to cause damage without (mostly) the need for hand signs or much thought. Because of this ability many users of this style are known to practice taijutsu, as it allows them to cause quick and powerful blows without any delays or massive exuding of strength.

• All Bakuton techniques can have +300 power due to the natural strength and damage output of the explosive element in just its base form
  • All clan members start out with the ability to use earth and explosion chakra, but they must purchase lightning and it must be the first element they purchase.
  • Due to their unstable chakra network clan members do not have the ability to use genjutsu or medical ninjutsu
  • Also due to this unstable chakra network clan members are able to release themselves from genjutsu esiser than an average person and start with 100 genjutsu points naturally. By being taught by a genjutsu master, the clan members can increase their skill in genjutsu kai, gaining 50 gen points per every 2000 words spent training with a genjutsu master, this caps at 400 genjutsu points.
  • Due to housing such disruptive chakra, clan members have naturally stronger bodies than a normal person. Clan members receive a +50 to endurance and start with two skills points in taijutsu.
  • Clan members have a natural immunity from recoil from their own explosive taijutsu techniques (barring suicide bomb techniques). They are also immune from damage from explosions created by their own taijutsu (barring suicide techniques).

Descendants of Zhongli - Every so often a member of the clan is born with the distinct trait of three additional mouths, just as the founder of the clan Zhongli Quan had. These mouths naturally are closed and the two on the members' palms can be opened on whim. These two mouths are the same size as the member's and can usually open wide enough to cover the entire palm. The third mouth, located on the member's chest, possesses a set of jagged teeth (sharpness equal to the user's strength) and a long tongue reaching out about 5 meters. This mouth can open wide enough to cover the member's entire chest and is usually sewn shut, but the sewing can be easily undone. Those born with this trait have a higher level of control over their explosive chakra and are born with the ability to "knead" their chakra into materials they come in contact with or that these mouths digest. Through infusing their explosive chakra into materials, such as clay, the user is able to create new creative explosive attacks. Furthermore by having these additional mouths ingest the material the user can have them shape the material into unique shapes regardless of its original form and give it unique abilities or properties, such as the ability to grow in size or create smaller clones of itself such as the case with the C2 dragon technique. The user is able to store the objects they create for later use and can detonate their creations remotely through the seal of confrontation.

• Members with this ability naturally start off with the chakra infusion technique and pay no costs in using it.

• Members are able to add explosive chakra to any already created items. The user can detonate these items whenever they wish but when they do the item is destroyed regardless of endurance. Range of these explosions is equal to the range of the item infused with the chakra plus up to an additional 15 meters for the blast radius. The strength of the explosion will be decided by the user's skill in ninjutsu and stack with the power of the previous material used.
    t1- 200
    t2-250
    t3- 300
    t4- 350
    t5- 400
  • members can create unique styles of combat such as Deidara's explosive clay style. These styles must be registered separately along with the materials needed for them.

Jutsu :

So Happy to finally Say Approved
Raiko Hayate
Raiko Hayate

Back to top Go down

Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:02 pm
Descendant of Zongli spot has been filled and also have updated location of the clan to clear up confusion
Minerva Keraia
Minerva Keraia

Back to top Go down

Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Approved
Raiko Hayate
Raiko Hayate

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top