welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Restoration
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptyMon May 15, 2023 4:49 am byKurotsuchi

» Character Index
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 7:36 pm byEververse

» The Children of the Grail
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 9:11 pm byEververse

» Resurrection
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:42 pm byEververse

» Padmosian War
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:06 pm byEververse

» The Temple of the Old Ones
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:48 pm byMaleldil

» A curious visit
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:35 am byKurotsuchi

» Visiting the Earth
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 6:23 pm byEververse

» |Zeke Everland|
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:50 am byMaleldil

» An Adventure Begins
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
Maleldil Jutsu{Done} Sfuban12"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Maleldil Jutsu{Done}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:26 am

Dragon Up?
Crow Young

Jutsu

Ancient Dragon:

Fire Jutsu:

Last edited by Maleldil on Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Maleldil
Maleldil

Back to top Go down

Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:09 pm
Jutsu all done, and ready for review!
Maleldil
Maleldil

Back to top Go down

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:31 am
1. Fission. This is literally the same jutsu and not an upgrade lol. But good to go.

2. Dragon Wing Manifestation: You grow wings and can suddenly run and move faster? Shouldn't this be a case of a speed boost when flying? I dont see how growing wings suddenly makes you all round faster. While flying yeah, but simply moving then no.

3. Dragon Claws. Nope. Please pick a static number and roll with it. Doubling power and all that jazz won't fly. Especially at only just 10k chakra cost.

4. Hydra: Your increasing your life force but at what cost? Simply pouring more chakra and upkeep doesn't have any risks. To pull this off the cost needs to be way higher.

5. Flaming Ball of Destruction: Your version of Bijuu ball so no worries.

6. Dragon Telepathy: Please explain the purpose of this jutsu. I am confused as to why your forcing a connection with someone's mind. And the plus 50% to jutsu power is a no.

7. Blazing Armor: The way I see it, your dragon transformation is like your sage mode. This blazing armor is like your Kurama Chakra Mode. With that in mind it needs to follow the formula of +20k to one stat and then +12k to the other two. So like strength is 20k, speed and endurance is +12k, whichever way you want to do it. Another point, boosting jutsu power using this method won't work.

8. Fire Release :God of Flames. Power, Strength, Speed, Endurance needs clarifying. This needs to be independent of the user's current speed and power. Needs their own stats. Also needs a chakra and upkeep. Boosting fire techniques by +10,000? Too much yo.

9. Munches: The user can't absorb their own chakra source, and it is to note all-natural chakra source gives a small boost 1,000-5000 which varies in size.

{B}Small Fire + 5,000
{A}Medium Fire +8,000
{S}Large Fire + 15,000
{SS}Extra Large Fire +25,000

Please explain the above. What is the all natural chakra source? And explain the user of the speed, power and endurance stats.

10. Acceleration: If your increasing your speed then cool. However, if your increasing the speed of jutsus too, then its needs a separate cost. If you intend on boosting techs then you need to lower the boost. +10-15k speed boost is overkill.

11. Full Counter Revenge and Dragon Scales: Will need to get back to these.
Kurotsuchi
Kurotsuchi
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:15 pm
1.) Fission I update the rank and remove the limit of using X, and S rank techniques.

2.) Wings I understand and agree with ya.

3.) Dragon Claw If you look at the jutsu the cost to double the power cost more chakra. Plus this jutsu has a limit to the number of times it can be used.

4.) Dragon Telepathy is for plot purposes for when I need to talk to the titian or my kin. I don't want anyone trying to halt my attempt to speak with them in private.

5.)Blazing Armor edits been made.

6.)Fire Release: God of Flames. is just like the water version of
site water technique but it just fire.

7.)Munches technique like a dragon slayer they can't eat there own fire but any other fire source they can.

I think I cover everything i lower the speed boost as well.
Maleldil
Maleldil

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top