welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Restoration
The Origin of Eldrago EmptyMon May 15, 2023 4:49 am byKurotsuchi

» Character Index
The Origin of Eldrago EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 7:36 pm byEververse

» The Children of the Grail
The Origin of Eldrago EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 9:11 pm byEververse

» Resurrection
The Origin of Eldrago EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:42 pm byEververse

» Padmosian War
The Origin of Eldrago EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 1:06 pm byEververse

» The Temple of the Old Ones
The Origin of Eldrago EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:48 pm byMaleldil

» A curious visit
The Origin of Eldrago EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:35 am byKurotsuchi

» Visiting the Earth
The Origin of Eldrago EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 6:23 pm byEververse

» |Zeke Everland|
The Origin of Eldrago EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:50 am byMaleldil

» An Adventure Begins
The Origin of Eldrago EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
The Origin of Eldrago Sfuban12"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

The Origin of Eldrago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:28 pm

Dragon Up?
Crow Young

T

he beginning is always unclear there is a lot unknown by the young Furyan origin. But all things are about to be revealed in due time. A whispering voice called out to Maleldil who was in a state temporary of sleep. Unfortunately, sleep wasn't the proper term the correct name is Coma that Maleldil places unto him by the effects of hibernation.

A hibernation that crept upon the young Furyan forcefully, in reality, Maleldil laid in the medically bay of the ship. In his mind, Maleldil sat complete darkness only accompanied by a small light source that calls him near. The sounds of the voice were quite distinctive and familiar the young furyan body has been manifest now the voice call for him to come to it.

Having nothing to lose Maleldil made his way over to the small light source which was just 5 meters away. Upon reaching the light source he touched and causes the entirely of the darkness to disappear. Replacing it with complete light, and one long oak table with one entity sitting at the end of the table. There were several opening for Maleldil to take his seat but he chose the middle.

Well, he didn't the entity at the end of the table snap his fingers and teleport Maleldil to his seat. The person said," Welcome Maledil, my name is Samayaza."

Stats Use:

[color=#ffcc00]Weapons Pouch[/color]:

[color=#ffcc00]Chakra Use[/color]:

Last edited by Maleldil on Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maleldil
Maleldil

Back to top Go down

Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Dragon Up?
Crow Young

T

he curious furyan study the man he had some many questions the first was how did he know his name, and what did he want. The entity raises his hand as the entirely of the world shift into the complete fire, and the corpse of thousands of people. Some look like pale skin like Maleldil other kinda resembles Aesirian which Maleldil has seen before.

The entity is known as Samayaza  who had teleport beside Maledil, and said," Open your eyes these are the monsters that kill our people the Aesirian and their ruler Aldoron." Maledil watch flashes of people dying over, and over again. Then everything returns back to normal, and he was sitting at the table once again.

Once again the man spoke and said," Time has passed, and your brethren that survive I use a last of my chakra to send them to Earth high in the mountain they awaited your command."

Maledil was confused as he said, "My command?" Samayaza had nodded his head in approval. Clearing his voice Samayaza said," It much I want to tell you, and help you decide but you have to choose the path you take. I can only offer a bit of advice. Whatever you decide to do you have to a family remember that. Everything I have left I give to you."

Reaching out his hand Samayaza grab Maledil as he touches him he transfers all his reminding chakra into him, and cause his physical body to leave the ship, and be teleported over time and space to Earth.

On the ship, his chakra signature would disappear. As for Maledil physical body, he was still in a state of a coma but in his mind, he was still within that world. As Samayaza's body disappears his voice still speaks his last words.

"Don't worry all there is to know about our race will be given to you upon your awakening whether it be power or knowledge. I have given everything I can it is up to you from here onwards. Good luck, and beware approaching darkness tower near."

Stats Use:

[color=#ffcc00]Weapons Pouch[/color]:

[color=#ffcc00]Chakra Use[/color]:

Maleldil
Maleldil

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum