welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:35 am byRaiko Hayate

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Shin's jutsu ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:14 pm
Name: Fire Style: Hunting Dragon Jutsu
Cost: 30
Upkeep: N/A
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire Release
Range: 30 meters
Speed: 150
Power: 120
Handseals: Bird – Dog – Dragon- Tiger
Description: After performing the required handsigns, and while holding the tiger sign, the user blows a stream of fire, in the shape of a dragon, and about the thickness of a human arm, out of their mouth. The fire can then be extended and controlled at the user’s discretion, even able to move around and “chase” the opponent as the user wills. The fire will continue until it hits the target, or until the user either cancels the jutsu willingly, or simply runs out of breath. The biggest weakness of the technique is the concentration required to control the dragon’s intriquite movements. This combined with the requirement to hold the tiger handsign for the remainder of the jutsu, leaves the user vulnerable. If they are forced to move, say by an enemy counter attack, it is easy to lose control of the technique altogether, though a particularly skilled Katon user maybe be able to move with only a temporary loss of control over the dragon’s movements.
Combination: None know, but could logically be used to corner the enemy in some sort of trap.

Name: Genjutsu: Echoing army bluff
Cost: 20
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 50 (25 meter radius)
Speed: 50
Power: 100
Handseals: Boar – Hair - Rat
Description: Once the hand signs have been made, the nest sound the target or targets hear will seem to come from every direction. For example if the user draws a sword, to the target it will sound like they are surrounded by people who have all just drawn their swords. Or if the use manages to kill one target directly after performing the handsigns, anyone else caught in the jutsu will hear death cries all around them. These are the two main uses of the jutsu, to bluff about one’s own numbers, or to sow confusion among enemies, preferably with low visibility. Technically the jutsu is impossible to escape because it is over as soon as it happens, however a clever and observant enemy can see through it regardless. For example, one might notice that all of the death cries around them are from the same voice, or a sensor might realize that there is only one chakra signature.
Combination: Effectiveness can be greatly increased when combined with a jutsu that reduces visibility, such as the hidden mist jutsu.

Just to be sure, jutsu being approved here just means they now exist, and then have to be purchased on the update page, right?
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:40 pm
Name: Earth Style: Boulder Grenade Jutsu.
Cost: 35
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth Release
Range: 100 (60 meters, and 20 meter radius upon explosion)
Speed: 100
Power: 150
Handseals: Boar – Bird – Ox – Dog – Snake – stretch hands straight out - clap
Description: After performing the five traditional handseals a lumpy sphere of stone, about 2 meters in diameter, will either rise out of the ground in front of the user, or be formed from mud spewed from the user’s mouth. Once the boulder is ready the user will thrust their arms straight out in front of them and at an upward angle, and the boulder will launch into the air as if shot from a mortar, and fall back down wherever the user intends with enough force to break through normal stone. The user will hold their arms out until the boulder reaches a suitable position, and then clap, at which point the boulder will explode into dozens of rocks ranging in size from golf ball to softball, and shooting in every direction with enough force to break through most walls. This jutsu is most often used either to penetrate enemy barricades and defenses, or attack from behind one’s own walls. If the user is patient it could also be used to lay a trap by luring the enemy out into the open before detonating the boulder.
Combination: Could be used in conjunction with a defensive jutsu such as Earth Style: Mud Wall to attack while remaining protected. Visibility will be reduced, but accuracy isn’t critical when the attack hits anything within a 20 meter radius.
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:02 am
bump
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:19 am
OK, subtle nice guy time is over. Since I first posted these ideas on July 8th, I've seen several other people submit these requests, and have the approved, while I've been waiting.

Now maybe this isn't what it looks like. Maybe I just missed part of the process somewhere, or messed up the template or something like that. If so, someone please tell me and I will fix it.

What it looks like however, is that I'm being skipped over in favor of players with more powerful or more prominent characters. First of all, Shin is never going to be powerful or prominent if these kinds of requests are constantly sitting on the backburner. Second, this is a minor kind of favoratism that tells of serious problems down the road, and I wouldn't put up with it out of sheer principal anyway.

Let me be clear. I don't mind waiting much, I really don't, though more than a week is a bit much. I generally do respect authority, and if it turns out this was all a misunderstanding and I'm in the wrong, I will publicly apologize as we can all go on with our happy RPing lives. But I really don't think I'm wrong, and if I get skipped over one more time, I'm out.
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 pm
I am sorry it took this long to get to your jutsu, It was not a matter of Favortisim as much as I simply did not see your jutsu cause I was looking in recent area, plus people usually link me in the Cb or PM me.

If it is not to late I wish to Approve your jutsu, they are all great imo, unless another mod wishes to look over this, and I do hope you stick around, and next time you need something looked at, please PM me so that I have the link/reminder, Thank you for your patience and again I deeply applogize for this.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top