welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» The Last Stand
Yesterday at 8:08 am byEververse

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 am byKurotsuchi

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Christian's list of techniques

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:37 pm
Ninjustu:

Name: Desert Layer Swan Prison
Cost: 40
Upkeep: 15
Type: ninjustu
Element: Sand
Range:
Speed: Sand shield speed +250
Power:  Shield power plus 250
Handseals:
Description:Using a large quantity of sand, Hakuyune covers his sand shield and cloth dome with another layer of sand not his chakra infused sand but a hefty amount making his defensive capabilities boost even higher forming what looks like a pyramid. In sandy areas this can regenerate but when completely destroyed it cost half original price too reform.
Combination:

Name: Protective Cloth Dome layers
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: 0-5 Meters
Speed:
Endurance: 600
Handseals: N/A
Description: The user uses cloth for defensive means by wrapping it around themseles and any nearby allies, one can form a protective barrier. The cloth can be made around a nearby object such as a rock, to better hold down the fortification. If the cloth is made wet by a Water Release technique, it allows the dome to defend against powerful heat-based attacks, Hakuyune likewise expanded on the technique layering it once made from the inside then expanding it doubling it by adding this range too the original and the defense of this one. The technique can protect against S-rank fire and heat based Jutsus if it was made wet by a water release technique before hand and both protective Dome techniques have been used.

Last edited by Hakuyune on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:47 pm
Bump
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:06 pm
Type: Fuinjustu
Range:
Power: Shield power plus 250
Handseals:
Description:Using a large quantity of sand, Hakuyune covers his sand shield and cloth dome with another layer of sand not his chakra infused sand but a hefty amount making his defensive capabilities boost even higher forming what looks like a pyramid. In sandy areas this can regenerate but when completely destroyed it cost half original price too reform.
Combination: Must know Enclosing Seal

What about this makes it a Fuin?

The user uses cloth for defensive means by wrapping it around themseles and any nearby allies, one can form a protective barrier. The cloth can be made around a nearby object such as a rock, to better hold down the fortification. If the cloth is made wet by a Water Release technique, it allows the dome to defend against powerful heat-based attacks, Hakuyune likewise expanded on the technique layering it once made from the inside then expanding it doubling it by adding this range too the original and the defense of this one. The technique can protect against S-rank fire and heat based Jutsus if it was made wet by a water release technique before hand and both protective Dome techniques have been used.

^this gets a little confusing mind Clearifying?
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:11 pm
Spoiler:
Name: Protective Cloth Dome
Element: None
Range: 0-5 Meters
Speed: 200
Endurance: 400
Handseals: N/A
Description: The user uses cloth for defensive means by wrapping it around themseles and any nearby allies, one can form a protective barrier. The cloth can be made around a nearby object such as a rock, to better hold down the fortification. If the cloth is made wet by a Water Release technique, it allows the dome to defend against powerful heat-based attacks. The technique can protect against A-rank fire and heat based Jutsus if it was made wet by a water release technique before hand.

A expansion of this technique basically once the first is performed hakuyune adds a second layer from inside the dome.
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:12 pm
Well Layers seems more A-rank via stats and all that, mind upping that
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:15 pm
Edited
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:46 pm
Type: Fuinjustu
Range:
Power: Shield power plus 250
Handseals:
Combination: Must know Enclosing Seal

What about this makes it a Fuin?

^^ I re-Iderate
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:47 pm
It's not fuinjustu I was making another tech that I scrapped and forgot too change the technique type I edited it from saying fuinjustu only the spoiler does I didn't think that mattered
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:07 pm
It keeps talking about Sand Shield, do you have a technique for this?
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:03 pm
The sand shield passively gained by the one tail bijuu?
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:30 pm
You get a Sand Element, not a Passive Sand Shield
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:40 pm
I am getting really frustrated, I assume y'all didn't take away the sand shield given too the one tail jinchurki the same thing I been had. If y'all removed this then don't bother checking these.

Name: Shield of Sand
Cost: 5-50 Chakra p/post.
Element: Sand Release.
Range: 50 meters
Speed: Unmastered Bijuu: Base chakra stat +75.
Mastered Bijuu: Base chakra stat x1.5
Power: Refer to description
Handseals:
Description: Whenever the user is about to be harmed, a shield of sand will automatically surround and protect him. The sand will react regardless of the user's will, even protecting him from self-inflicted injuries. The defensive power and versatility of the sand is where this ability truly shines. The Shield of Sand and the Armor of Sand together are known as the Jinchuriki's "Absolute Defence" (絶対防御,Zettai Bōgyo). The user can also change the shape of the shield and its density, to increase both speed and defense. The user can also completely surround himself in the shield to further increase his defensive capabilities. In addition to being extremely dense, this sand-sphere can form spikes from its surface to spear any would-be attacker.
The power/defense of the sand is relevant to the chakra/rank used.
D-rank: 100.
C-rank: 150.
B-rank: 200.
A-rank: 250.
S-rank: 350.
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:57 pm
This is a Jutsu not something Passive
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:08 pm
OK lol my bad I assume it should work then idk I am only human help me kikato!!!!!
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:12 pm
Well Sand Shield needs a little editing, for power at each Rank, but Desert Swan is approved, as is your other one
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top