welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:28 am byEververse

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Ōrīon | Jutsu Vault

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:15 am
Name: Destruction Fist Style
Cost: 10
Upkeep: 5
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Bakuton
Range: Touch
Speed: --
Power: Users (+300 Explosion)
Handseals: N/A
Description:  This is a form of hand-to-hand combat used by Ōrīon of the Keraia clan.  Practitioners of this style use very stout and forceful movements, aiming their strikes with pinpoint accuracy into specific areas on the opponent. For each strike, the user will project a set amount of their chakra from their bodies and apply it to an outer epidermis (or a target surface), at which point its natural function of breaking apart and releasing potent explosive properties will come into play in a compressed and forceful manner. When in use, this stance takes on a very theatrical style, with the ability to violently blow opponents in any direction, comparable to striking a ping pong ball with a paddle. Equal to its theatrics is its potency, and the potential of wearing down even the most resilient fighters.Combination: Various Techniques

Name: Destruction Step Style
Range: Touch | 200 M (100 M Radius)
Speed: Users
Power: +300
Description: This is a form of leg combat used by Ōrīon of the Keraia clan.  Practioners of this style use very stout and forceful movements, their strikes though rarely aimed at an opponent are meant to create space or close a distance gap. For each strike, the user will project a set amount of chakra from their bodies and apply it to surface which they can use as a platform to propel themselves from off of, at which point its natural function of breaking apart and releasing potent explosive properties will come into play in a compressed and forceful manner. The user is propelled at their own speed stat, although every 20 M the user must plant a foot down to continue from descending into the ground, thus 10 steps to reach the full 200 M.
Combination: Various Techniques

Last edited by Bliss on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:37 am
1st. Not trying to be picky here, but I need to understand the Jutsus.

2nd. First Jutsu→Are you basically punching/touching something and applying Explosive Chakra? Are you saying you can send this Chakra flying from your person to hit another and cause an explosion?

3rd. Second Jutsu→What are we doing here? Are you basically using explosive Chakra to propel yourself forward? D-rank..I would rather that range be lowered please. Are you walking/running and leaving explosive Chakra behind? Just simplify the Jutsu so that I can better visualize it please.
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:18 pm
Kurotsuchi wrote:1st. Not trying to be picky here, but I need to understand the Jutsus.

2nd. First Jutsu→Are you basically punching/touching something and applying Explosive Chakra? Are you saying you can send this Chakra flying from your person to hit another and cause an explosion?

3rd. Second Jutsu→What are we doing here? Are you basically using explosive Chakra to propel yourself forward? D-rank..I would rather that range be lowered please. Are you walking/running and leaving explosive Chakra behind? Just simplify the Jutsu so that I can better visualize it please.

1st Jutsu → Yes, punching/touching something and applying the +300 Bakuton chakra from my clan. Physical contact is required.

2nd Jutsu → Yes it is a propulsion through the application of Bakuton chakra. Nothing is left behind because of the explosion that would be caused underneath them when it happens. As for the stats on the range, that's what is provided in the jutsu rules.

I did add that the user moves at his own speed stat since I forgot to add that. I believe everything was answered, should be good now.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:24 pm
1. Destruction Fist Style--I can approve of this one.

2. Destruction Step Style. Still not gonna approve of this Smile

Its a D-rank Jutsu, and propelling your self from 0-100 meters real quick? Your not Drake. Behave. I say lets use some basic common sense etc. I would add in short burst distances, and steps it takes to reach said distance/range.

Oh another thing, just to save future troubles. Why not add the Elemental Advantages Chakra cost too? Might as well, saves figuring stuff out later.
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:51 pm
Kurotsuchi wrote:1. Destruction Fist Style--I can approve of this one.

2. Destruction Step Style. Still not gonna approve of this Smile

Its a D-rank Jutsu, and propelling your self from 0-100 meters real quick? Your not Drake. Behave. I say lets use some basic common sense etc. I would add in short burst distances, and steps it takes to reach said distance/range.

Oh another thing, just to save future troubles. Why not add the Elemental Advantages Chakra cost too? Might as well, saves figuring stuff out later.

Sounds fair, I added in the following.

although every 20 M the user must plant a foot down to continue from descending into the ground, thus 10 steps to reach the full 200 M.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:13 pm
Bliss wrote:Name: Destruction Fist Style
Speed: --
Power: Users (+300 Explosion)
Description:  This is a form of hand-to-hand combat used by Ōrīon of the Keraia clan.  Practitioners of this style use very stout and forceful movements, aiming their strikes with pinpoint accuracy into specific areas on the opponent. For each strike, the user will project a set amount of their chakra from their bodies and apply it to an outer epidermis (or a target surface), at which point its natural function of breaking apart and releasing potent explosive properties will come into play in a compressed and forceful manner. When in use, this stance takes on a very theatrical style, with the ability to violently blow opponents in any direction, comparable to striking a ping pong ball with a paddle. Equal to its theatrics is its potency, and the potential of wearing down even the most resilient fighters.Combination: Various Techniques

Name: Destruction Step Style
Range: Touch | 200 M (100 M Radius)
Speed: Users
Description: This is a form of leg combat used by Ōrīon of the Keraia clan.  Practioners of this style use very stout and forceful movements, their strikes though rarely aimed at an opponent are meant to create space or close a distance gap. For each strike, the user will project a set amount of chakra from their bodies and apply it to surface which they can use as a platform to propel themselves from off of, at which point its natural function of breaking apart and releasing potent explosive properties will come into play in a compressed and forceful manner. The user is propelled at their own speed stat, although every 20 M the user must plant a foot down to continue from descending into the ground, thus 10 steps to reach the full 200 M.

Approved
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:57 pm
Name: Fracture
Cost: 10 | 20 | 30 | 40 | 50
Upkeep: 15
Element: Bakuton | Explosion Release
Range: 10 | 20 | 40 | 50 | 100 M
Speed: 100 | 200 | 300 | 350 | 1 Post
Power: 90 | 80 | 60 | 100 | 550 +300 (Clan Bonus)
Description: A technique within the Destruction Step style of fighting created by Ōrīon. The user stomps their foot upon the ground while simultaneously projecting bakuton chakra into it, the explosive properties creates a tunnel into the ground before exploding outward three hundred and sixty degrees with the user at the center, thus creating fracture lines in the ground. Anything within the blast radius either in, on, or above will succumb to the ground breaking out from underneath them then an explosion. The height of the explosion is 20 M high regardless of rank. 1/5 of the range around the user will provide a safe zone from which no damage will occur.

The S-Rank variant of this technique requires a series of 6 stomps to the ground, once in motion the user rarely stops. If uninterrupted after the initial post and series of stomps then on the next post the effect will occur.

Name: Flow
Cost: --
Upkeep: --
Type: Bukijutsu
Speed: User's
Description: A Bukijutsu technique in the art of Destruction wherein the user passes their unique chakra through a weapon and upon impact the chakra will be released, thus creating a small scale explosion that increases the power of the weapon. The second manner in which the chakra can be released is prior to impact, the chakra will detonate prematurely creating a small scale explosion, thus propelling the weapon at increased speeds.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:00 pm
Approved unless another mod has issues
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top