welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:35 am byRaiko Hayate

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Swift (The Demon's Bow)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:18 am
Name: Swift
Type: Bow
Materials: Wood from the forest of Heaven's Blossom
Visual Description:
Swift:

Swift is a bow beautifully made for execution. Form the picture alone you can imagine the beauty of the bow; however, instead of silver the bow is both dark and blue, and instead of being bulky the bow is slim and smooth. For a perfect image of the bow with its master look below:
Swift and Sarah with Wolf:
Speed: 300
Range: 100m
Endurance: 600
Ability: The basic principle behind Swift is that it is a bow which does not require natural arrows. After adding a fixed amount of chakra to the bow, Swift will create its own arrow, which will always fire at a speed of 300 and as far as 100 meters. There are several different type of arrows that can be formed based on the amount of chakra the user gives. Depending on the user, Swift can fire regular arrows or an arrow devastating enough to destroy an entire army.
Cost: 16,500 Ryo (S rank 8,500 + Major Ability 8,000)
Requirements: 125 Strength, Skill level 5 in Bukijtsu, Cannot be used without special jutsu's.

Last edited by Sarah Uchiha on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : S)
Uchiha
Uchiha
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:52 pm
I can see the idea you have here but as it is now your weapon will be much more expensive than you have it. Extremely expensive. Every form of lightning will count as a different ability, being that they all have different effects. I understand they all are supposed to fall under the ramifications of "Death's Judgement" but they all are typical different techniques and major ones at that.

These techniques also need a numerical limit. You're pretty much shooting out S-class jutsu from your bow in every release. It may be easier to completely flesh out the ability of your weapon and then make jutsu for your bow in the form of these different lightning techniques, using this ability in the jutsu application area.
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:09 am
I have just reedited Swift's ability. There is now only one type of arrow that can fire from Swift. It is purely chakra, instead of lightning, and follows a rule that if two arrows from swift lands on the target then they will instantly die.

I do understand that this ability is OP, so I made the arrows very weak as compensation. If the arrows does not touch the target's skin then Swift's ability will not go into effect. If the arrow comes into contact with anything solid, like a Shirt or armor, then it will disperse from its form and will be rendered useless. I believe this also compensates for the fact that there is no set number of arrows, since anyone can deal with Swift's ability by placing an item between the target and Swift's arrow, making the arrow a waste of chakra.

If there is anything you do not like about this new ability then please tell me. I am willing to change it up.
Uchiha
Uchiha
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:08 pm
Going to bump this.
Uchiha
Uchiha
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:08 pm
Bumping this again.
Uchiha
Uchiha
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:53 pm
Looks good. Thanks for your edits. But this ability is Major and not Medium. Being able to kill an opponent in 2 shots of the bow to the skin is serious power. That's a major ability. . . Not medium.

I would also like an explanation of how this actually works. How does the chakra effect the target to make them die. This is all important detail to flesh out. Also, it maybe more subtle if the arrow was to contact the same place twice instead of just random skin contact.

Do keep these things in mind, make the proper edits and let's get this thing worked out.
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:44 pm
After thinking about it for a while, I realized that, with Swift's ability, I was moving further away from what I envisioned. I wanted a bow with devastating power, easily able to one-shot anyone who challenged me. I knew that a bow like that would be considered too strong, so I worked towards making it weaker enough to be acceptable. As such, I began to stray from what I wanted in Swift's ability. So, for the third and final time, I changed up Swift's ability.

• General Idea: Swift's ability now is that it does not require for the user to buy arrows. After adding chakra to the bow Swift will create it's own arrow.

• Requirements: No one, not even the owner, can make use of this item's ability until they create jutsu's specifically for this bow. For instance, in the future I am going to make a bukijutsu D rank tech that will fire regular bows with a power of 200. Of course, the speed of the tech will always be 300 and the range will always be 100 meters since that is the bow's stats.

• Problems: So far, the only problem I have is judging whether this ability is Minor, Medium, or Major. Since this ability seems like a passive and will not do any damage on its own I would consider this a minor, but the decision is ultimately up to the moderators.
Uchiha
Uchiha
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:35 pm
Bumping this.
Uchiha
Uchiha
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:28 pm
Gonna bump this again.
Uchiha
Uchiha
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:17 pm
~Make it a major ability & it should be all good.
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:53 pm
Done.
Uchiha
Uchiha
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:59 pm
Sarah Uchiha wrote:Name: Swift
Type: Bow
Materials: Wood from the forest of Heaven's Blossom
Visual Description:
Swift:

Swift is a bow beautifully made for execution. Form the picture alone you can imagine the beauty of the bow; however, instead of silver the bow is both dark and blue, and instead of being bulky the bow is slim and smooth. For a perfect image of the bow with its master look below:
Swift and Sarah with Wolf:
Speed: 300
Range: 100m
Endurance: 600
Ability: The basic principle behind Swift is that it is a bow which does not require natural arrows. After adding a fixed amount of chakra to the bow, Swift will create its own arrow, which will always fire at a speed of 300 and as far as 100 meters. There are several different type of arrows that can be formed based on the amount of chakra the user gives. Depending on the user, Swift can fire regular arrows or an arrow devastating enough to destroy an entire army.
Cost: 16,500 Ryo (S rank 8,500 + Major Ability 8,000)
Requirements: 125 Strength, Skill level 5 in Bukijtsu, Cannot be used without special jutsu's.

~Without further ado, I pronounce you,

Approved
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top