welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:35 am byRaiko Hayate

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Knights of Sunlight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:01 am
Name: Revealed Attack
Cost: 40
Upkeep: 20
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: Wind
Range: Self/Size of Weapon
Speed: N/A
Power: N/A
Handseals: N/A
Description:  A devious application of wind chakra quite unlike that of others commonly applied to bladed weaponry, Revealed Attack does not increase the cutting power of the weapon nor add any sort of elemental damage to it. Rather, this generates a kind of wind vortex around the sword which conceals its form from site, effectively making the blade, handle and all, invisible. While a well versed user remains unhindered by this due to the fact that he or she knows the length and width of the weapon in question by heart, opponents shall find this technique nightmarishly difficult to deal with as they no longer can see the blade, disabling them from judging any of its dimensions, trajectories, or secret powers. As an added bonus, the vortex also serves to eliminate any sound caused the weapon in question, making it equally useful as an assassination too. Thrown weapons or other projectiles may have this applied to them, but the coating will last for only one post once released before wearing off, making it more of a one shot ability in these instances.
Combination: The coating applied to the weapon does not interfere with additional chakra circulation from other bukijutsu techniques, save for those of a fire nature.

Name: Check
Cost: 60
Upkeep: 30
Element: N/A
Range: Self/Size of Weapon + 1m max
Power: +700
Description: A powerful application of the Samurai Sabre Technique which trades some of the versatility and range of the former for raw, undiluted power, this technique coats the blade or weapon in question in an insanely powerful and condensed field of chakra. While not visible to those without charka seeing abilities, the field takes the general concept of the parent technique and magnifies it manifold, resulting in an edge said able to cleave through virtually anything. While it can be applied to any weapon, the true power of it comes when applied to a quality blade as the power of this jutsu combines that of the blade, resulting in a strike that can literally slice directly through any defense or other weapon. This poses a massive threat to any who would engage the wielder of this deadly power in close range, particularly others who chose to use weapons, for at any time this technique’s owner may supercharge his blade and simply slice directly through the opponent’s weapon, negating the notion of blocking.

This technique, however, loses some of the strengths that the Samurai Sabre Technique has. The projections crafted wrap only around the object in question and can extend for no more than one meter. Additionally, unlike the former technique, the coating of this ability cannot be shed and fired off, meaning that projectiles cannot be made out of the chakra. Finally, thrown weaponry or other projectiles may be imbued with this power, but will lose the coating after one post, making it a one shot attack in these types of situations, though still an incredibly deadly one. [Applying this to thrown weaponry or projectiles costs 80 chakra instead of 60]

Combination: The coating applied to the weapon does not interfere with additional chakra circulation from other bukijutsu techniques, but cannot be stacked with "Samurai Sabre Technique."

Last edited by Cinder on Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:09 pm
Cinder wrote:Name: Revealed Attack
Cost: 10
Upkeep: 5
Element: Wind
Range: Self/Size of Weapon
Power: N/A
Description:  A devious application of wind chakra quite unlike that of others commonly applied to bladed weaponry, Revealed Attack does not increase the cutting power of the weapon nor add any sort of elemental damage to it. Rather, this generates a kind of wind vortex around the sword which conceals its form from site, effectively making the blade, handle and all, invisible. While a well versed user remains unhindered by this due to the fact that he or she knows the length and width of the weapon in question by heart, opponents shall find this technique nightmarishly difficult to deal with as they no longer can see the blade, disabling them from judging any of its dimensions, trajectories, or secret powers. As an added bonus, the vortex also serves to eliminate any sound caused the weapon in question, making it equally useful as an assassination too. Thrown weapons or other projectiles may have this applied to them, but the coating will last for only one post once released before wearing off, making it more of a one shot ability in these instances.
Combination: The coating applied to the weapon does not interfere with additional chakra circulation from other bukijutsu techniques, save for those of a fire nature.

1. All dojutsu techs can see this.
2. I need this to be A rank; invisible and soundless? That sounds like Silent Killing. And I want an upkeep cost that makes sense according to its rank.
3. Actually a good tech.

Name: Check
Cost: 60
Upkeep: 30
Element: N/A
Range: Self/Size of Weapon + 1m max
Power: +650
Description: A powerful application of the Samurai Sabre Technique which trades some of the versatility and range of the former for raw, undiluted power, this technique coats the blade or weapon in question in an insanely powerful and condensed field of chakra. While not visible to those without charka seeing abilities, the field takes the general concept of the parent technique and magnifies it manifold, resulting in an edge said able to cleave through virtually anything. While it can be applied to any weapon, and even non-weapon items such as sticks or the user’s arm, the true power of it comes when applied to a quality blade as the power of this jutsu combines that of the blade, resulting in a strike that can literally slice directly through any defense or other weapon. This poses a massive threat to any who would engage the wielder of this deadly power in close range, particularly others who chose to use weapons, for at any time this technique’s owner may supercharge his blade and simply slice directly through the opponent’s weapon, negating the notion of blocking.

This technique, however, loses some of the strengths that the Samurai Sabre Technique has. The projections crafted wrap only around the object in question and can extend for no more than one meter. Additionally, unlike the former technique, the coating of this ability cannot be shed and fired off, meaning that projectiles cannot be made out of the chakra. Finally, thrown weaponry or other projectiles may be imbued with this power, but will lose the coating after one post, making it a one shot attack in these types of situations, though still an incredibly deadly one.

Combination: The coating applied to the weapon does not interfere with additional chakra circulation from other bukijutsu techniques, but cannot be stacked with "Samurai Sabre
Technique."

1. This can ONLY be used on weapons; not your body as that is an entirely different concept.
2. You must have Samurai Sabre Technique to use this; if this is a derivative technique.
3. I am deeming this a LIMITED technique due to its extreme power. Not all limiteds are based on you going above stat range, FYI. And being a limited technique is not a punishment; its somewhat a complement.
4. Coating thrown projectiles will be a separate chakra cost, and I need a small sample of what you mean by "thrown projectile" please.

Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:34 pm
Revealed attack:
1. Of course!
2. Can we bump it to B rank and I remove the soundless element? It's not really the focus of the technique.
3. Thank you!

Check:
1. Changed.
2. Yes yes, of course.
3. Hm... Alright. But I don't think I'm allowed to make limiteds because I'm not S rank. Should I wait on this?
4. You mean like the technique must be individually applied to thrown stuff? If so that's what I intended. And thrown projectile here as in weapons that will be thrown, so kunai or shuriken or throwing knives. Things like that. Is that ok?

Thanks.
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:46 pm
Cinder wrote:Revealed attack:
1. Of course!
2. Can we bump it to B rank and I remove the soundless element? It's not really the focus of the technique.
3. Thank you!

Check:
1. Changed.
2. Yes yes, of course.
3. Hm... Alright. But I don't think I'm allowed to make limiteds because I'm not S rank. Should I wait on this?
4. You mean like the technique must be individually applied to thrown stuff? If so that's what I intended. And thrown projectile here as in weapons that will be thrown, so kunai or shuriken or throwing knives. Things like that. Is that ok?

Thanks.

1. It can be B rank, and can be seen by dojutsu.

2. Wait on this until you are S rank.

3. I want the chakra cost to be 80.

4. Applying it to small projectiles - sure.

Otherwise Approved for now.
I'm debating the "invisible chakra". Concnetrated chakra is usually visible...
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:07 pm
I think I fixed everything now.

Thanks again!
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element: