welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:35 am byRaiko Hayate

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Sacred Sound of the Ghost || Gōsuto no Shinseina Saundo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Thu May 19, 2016 3:41 pm
Name: Sacred Sound of the Ghost || Gōsuto no Shinseina Saundo
Power: 275 | 200 + 75
Endurance: 550
Mobility: 50 | 0 +50
Description:
Sacred Sound of the Ghost || Gōsuto no Shinseina Saundo:

• Height: 9'11"
  • Weight: 320 lbs
  • Arm Length: 4.3' ft

Sacred Sound of the Ghost || Gōsuto no Shinseina Saundo is a hulk of a puppet with a nine foot eleven inch (9'11") frame composed of a unique material called Vibranium, a composite material made from obsidian and a meteorite. The entirety of the puppet weighs in at a total of three hundred and twenty pounds (320 lbs), this does include the weight of each component of the Resonating Echo System. The puppet has a rather humanoid frame with the exception of two extra arms placed above the first two, each four foot three inch (4.3 ft) are designed in similar fashion to a ball and socket, thus enabling them to rotate around much like real arms do. The puppet is considered to have two halves: the top half which includes the entirety of what can be considered the head & torso along with the arms and the bottom half which includes the two legs. These two halves can be used independently of one another by being separated at the waist, this also allows the puppet to be able turn either section a full three hundred and sixty degrees (360*).

Weapon Attachments:

Name: Resonating Echo System
Type: Item
Materials: Vibranium
Visual Description:
Spoiler:
Within the interior design of the S.S. Ghost puppet are a set of seven Resonating Echo Speakers: in both arms, in both legs, and in the center of the chest. Each Resonating Echo Speaker is cylinder in shape and porous, each face (front and back) has seven holes which makes a total of fourteen per speaker.
Power: N/A
Durability: 500
Ability: Resonating Echo Drill - Major Ability - This system of seven Resonating Echo Speakers are used in conjunction with the S.S. Ghost puppet's high defense to absorb the vibrations from incoming corporal attacks (I.e. Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu) and use them as a manner of its own attack in the form of high frequency sound waves. Anything that strikes/hits/punches/touches the puppet outside of normal walking creates vibrations along the puppet's shell which when picked up by the Resonating Echo Speakers can be used to create sound waves that can be manipulated through additional jutsu. Piercing and overall destroying the shell is the only way to shut down this ability, this requires a Power Stat of 551 (Or the puppet's endurance/durability at the time. The process of converting the vibrations to sound waves varies in length of time during which the Puppet has an increased Power & Endurance stat 40% of the power of the technique cast against it, although through jutsu application these bonus stats can be used all at once in a single technique.

• E Rank | 2 Posts
  • D Rank | 3 Posts
  • C Rank | 4 Posts
  • B Rank | 5 Posts
  • A Rank | 6 Posts
  • S Rank | 7 Posts

Ability 2: Major Ability - Chakra Draining Seal - Using the entirety of the Puppet Armor, the user is able to absorb a 100 chakra per post from chakra containing vessels (I.e. Humans, Summons, Coated Weapons, etc...) per post for 4 posts, the seal will need a 2 post cooldown. The chakra drained is then sent to the user to be used as they please.
Cost: 17,000 | 8,500 + 8,500
Requirements: God Level Kugujutsu

Last edited by Setō on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:57 pm
Bump
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:50 pm
So.. Is this a suit? Or a puppet? What is it? Need a better description, as well as any requirements to use it. Thing is heavy as all hell. There ain't no way just Anyone can use this. If I had to put a strength to use it myself, it'd be around 300. So even my character can't use it yet lol. but hey, figure something out please. ( As I write this, I see it's a puppet. But still.) Also, taking 100 chakra per post for 4 posts is way too much. Drop it down to around 50. It might be a Major ability, but Major abilities are only A rank in class. Not Limited in class. Other than that it looks ok. Make the changes please. If another mod has any other problems with it, make sure to listen to what they say. Thank you and have a nice day.
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:38 pm
Fuinjutsu Technique Page wrote:]Name: Chakra Draining Seal
Cost: 50
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: None
Range: 0-5 Meters
Speed: 200
Power: 300
Handseals: Tiger → Snake → Horse
Description: A fūinjutsu designed to drain chakra. By placing the seal on the target, the chakra drained is transferred to the user. This seal drains Chakra at a rate of 100 per post. This Jutsu can also be used to target a separate Chakra source inside the target, apart from the targets normal Chakra.

I didn't come up with these values, these are stated in the Fuinjutsu Techniques Page and as you can see A Rank. I just branded the puppet with it lol. I dropped the weight down -100 so 200 Strength would be needed to use the puppet and provided a better description, all should be good!?!
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:41 pm
Alright. Much better. Thank you.Sorry about the fuin stuff. Had to be the proper mod and all. Approved.
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:20 am
Name: Input/Output Device 
Type: Weapon 
Materials: Vibranium 
Visual Description: A small grey box located on the interior of the puppet just behind the head, when tethered by some form of wire or chakra string connecting the instrument and the input device it will receive the vibrations and thus the entirety of the puppet becomes a mobile speaker effectively extending the range of any sound based technique as well as enhancing the strength behind the constructs made.  
Power: 500  
Durability: -- 
Ability:  N/A
Cost: 2,975 | 8,500 - 65%
Requirements: Must have an instrument readily available to use this weapon

Last edited by Setō on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:33 am
extending the range of any sound based technique as well as enhancing the strength behind the constructs made. <- abilities mate
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:35 am
That's the ability of the speaker system that's already approved I just emphasized the fact that with 7 instead of one things will be stronger, this is just the input/output device that allows the speakers to be used.

You saying that is its ability is like saying a swords ability would be to cut.
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:37 am
Your talking about empowering and Increasing the range of Sound Based Genjutsu, Thats different entirly mate
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:41 am
Kik, if I have a guitar and I connect it to an amp it becomes louder and the range is increased, correct?

I have a guitar (Flute) and I have an Amp (Puppet with 7 Speakers), I'm just adding the ability to tether the two so they can be used together.

If my speakers (Puppet) are away from the instrument (Flute) BUT still tethered the range is increased because the speakers (Puppet) are now projecting elsewhere.

Would you rather me remove my wording?
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:50 am
Your speaking things not of Naruto mate, to get those effects, they would be abilities
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:13 pm
Naruto Wikia wrote:
A porous metal gauntlet that is located on Dosu's right arm. It is used to amplify or absorb sound waves caused by his arm's movements. The sound waves caused by the melody arm can then be manipulated, and directed with chakra causing more damage. They can also bring on blurred vision, dizziness, as well as paralysing the target of jutsu that are dealt by this weapon. It can also act as a defence by blocking kunai and shuriken, which in turn results in more vibrations that can be used for Dosu's technique.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Resonating_Echo_Speaker

Here is a quote from the wikia, I've highlighted the abilities of the Resonating Echo Speaker of which I have 7 in my puppet. So YES, this is Naruto we are speaking about, and this IS already affect in play, mate.

I already bought the ability to amplify and absorb, what this new device is nothing but a port. This should be fine.
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:44 am
with chakra

Focus on that part for a moment and let it mull over in your head......Got it? It says with Chakra, meaning a Chakra cost, as such, an Ability of his gauntlets.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:42 am
I already use chakra in the ability that I bought above. What are you talking about?

I'm simply buying a port.
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:43 pm
Not on the Extending Range/Power you dont have a price on that
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:48 pm
The Extended Range/Power is the puppet itself, I told you it acts as a speaker thus an extension of the instrument which is separate... The puppet has been bought already, the abilities to amplify and absorb have been bought already...

I'm simply looking to make this weapon able to tether the instrument to the puppet, chakra cost is already a factor of chakra strings are being used...

One again, this should be fine...
Clanless
Clanless
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:49 pm
Then really this has no use whatsoever imo, but if you want to pay extra ryo for nothing, go for it
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top