welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Yesterday at 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Everlasting Wrath
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:15 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 am byKurotsuchi

» The Sorrows of Satan
Thu May 25, 2017 7:06 pm byEververse

» My village peeps
Fri May 12, 2017 11:45 am byKurotsuchi

» IRONSIDE - a supernatural nobility rp ♔
Sun May 07, 2017 7:00 am byGuest

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Theatre of Flames

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:50 pm
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:
Eververse wrote:
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:
Eververse wrote:
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:The factorial is the most efficient way I can think to phrase it. If you understand it then it's clearly comprehensible. Anyone who wants clarification from me can, as always, simply ask.

And are they approved or approved temporarily?

Thank you.

I need you to clarify to ME. Because factorial often means 5 + 4 +3 + 2 +1. And that is denied for this tech since it is a basic S rank. I don't want any confusion with your tech.

Your other techniques are approved.

I get what you mean;

What - Exactly - are you unclear on? You said you understood, so I assumed you did. Do you not? That is now how a factorial works. Is that what you are asking? Do you want me to explain how to factorialize a number?

Please Explain. Rarely do we have the same definition for the same thing and I don't want a possibility of confusion.

Merriam-Webster wrote:factorial
noun  fac·to·ri·al
Definition of factorial
:  the product of all the positive integers from 1 to n —symbol n!
Link

I've provided the definition of factorial if that helps. I still do not know what you are not certain about. Please state clearly what you do not understand and I am more than happy to clarify.

Your gen points are 500... Do you really mean that you increase their perception by a factorial of 500? Meaning multiplying all numbers 500 or less?
What is the exact number you would be increasing their perception by?

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:57 pm
Eververse wrote:
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:
Eververse wrote:
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:
Eververse wrote:
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:The factorial is the most efficient way I can think to phrase it. If you understand it then it's clearly comprehensible. Anyone who wants clarification from me can, as always, simply ask.

Thank you.

I need you to clarify to ME. Because factorial often means 5 + 4 +3 + 2 +1. And that is denied for this tech since it is a basic S rank. I don't want any confusion with your tech.

I get what you mean;

What - Exactly - are you unclear on? You said you understood, so I assumed you did. Do you not? That is now how a factorial works. Is that what you are asking? Do you want me to explain how to factorialize a number?

Please Explain. Rarely do we have the same definition for the same thing and I don't want a possibility of confusion.

noun  fac·to·ri·al
Definition of factorial
Link

I've provided the definition of factorial if that helps. I still do not know what you are not certain about. Please state clearly what you do not understand and I am more than happy to clarify.

Your gen points are 500... Do you really mean that you increase their perception by a factorial of 500? Meaning multiplying all numbers 500 or less?

That is what I mean, yes. The whole technique is simply heightening someone's perceptive capacity to extreme levels and ensuring they consciously pay attention to it. And as I said, this is to illustrate the magnitude to which one will perceive things when under this influence.

I can only assume this definition has, at the very least, cleared up all confusion, yes?
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:20 pm
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:
Eververse wrote:
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:
Eververse wrote:
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:
Eververse wrote:

Thank you.

I get what you mean;

noun  fac·to·ri·al
Definition of factorial
Link

That is what I mean, yes. The whole technique is simply heightening someone's perceptive capacity to extreme levels and ensuring they consciously pay attention to it. And as I said, this is to illustrate the magnitude to which one will perceive things when under this influence.

I can only assume this definition has, at the very least, cleared up all confusion, yes?

Jianyu.

500 factorial... is a number so high it can hardly be quantified. I thought in my mind there was no way you literally meant that since I was sure you'd think that made no sense and would not be acceptable.
That is denied.
What I did not understand is how you could possibly believe that would be ok. Multiplying someone's perception by a number of that size is literally unfathomable as well as indescribable; please don't waste my time like that again.

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top