welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:35 am byRaiko Hayate

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Yellow Hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:39 am
Ok. So.. The puppets look fine and everything.. But the ingredients for the attachments. Could you explain how you're acquiring them, as well as how you're transmuting them? I've been going over this in my head for a bit and some of this stuff doesn't really exist in the Naruniverse. Now, that's not to say All of them are bad. I can actually see the souls of the temple guardian and the iron giant being actual things here. But the rest? I'm having a hard time seeing. So would you be so kind as to elaborate on them a little? Please and thank you.
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:17 am
Ok. Since these are apparently being refunded, mind if I move this topic out of here?
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:04 pm
Ok. I can get behind these pretty well. But I would like there to be a cap of how many souls you have with you, ok? The reason I say this isn't to hinder you, but it's also to work with your characters story. Ya can't carry around a billion souls with ya, ya know? Also, when you make stuff like this, can you also put down what these souls came from, how you acquired them and how many you have left? I know it's a lot to ask for, but as far as I know, you'll be the Only one with this kinda stuff on their puppets. So to make this fair, we can say you came with.. 50 of each soul. So 50 souls in a single container (Think Thresh's lantern from League of Legends, with how it holds souls? Just not as good since it's just regular jars.) Once you run out of these souls, make a journey back to where you got all of them and start collecting them again. I'm rather curious about this and I'd rather like to see you gather them, as well as see how each of these are described as before they are made into souls.
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:35 pm
The whole dreaming thing.. Not so sure. How are you getting them Out of said dream, ect. ect. Also, the souls you've already used will be the only ones you can get again. The rest will be normal materials and stuff.
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Pending!

Consider this. You are already using ingredients that No one else will ever be able to get. That alone means we need to put a cap on it. Otherwise, you could start putting down things Just to put them down and say you could get them. (I'm not saying you would, but I know people who would. RPC is not fun.) So for cases like this, we'll cap people on the amount of things that you'd Never actually find in a Naruniverse. If it helps, you can have up to 2 more ingredients of your choosing. But you will have to Get these ingredients before you can use them. That's fair enough, yes?

-Motsudo

Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:34 pm
I see where your coming from, and I'm trying to work with ya, I promise. I honestly Love the stuff that you'd be chasing down to get all these, and I do wanna see more. But on that same topic, we are in the naruto universe. If you want, you can add in some element you'd find in this universe in your travels. That'll open up a WHOLE new era in things you can get. Tailess beast souls. Giant enemies. Even go adventuring in a floating castle that has metal guardians that fire arrows at you. Trust me, the possibilities are Endless with this kinda stuff. And I Do wanna see ya get some more. The fluff isn't an issue, it really isn't. But we gotta keep it Sorta related to the site. I'd say keep what ya got, and think of some new things that you would find in the naruniverse, but are confoundedly hard to find, or are located in such a remote place that you'd be there for Weeks! I wanna see it. I wanna read it. Does that sound better?
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:50 pm
Thats perfectly fine with me. I'd like to see each soul case by case to be honest. But I expect detailed descriptions of how you got them and what these souls look like. And don't forget your soul catching net and jar
Clanless
Clanless

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top