welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:35 am byRaiko Hayate

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Moonlit Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

on Fri May 13, 2016 3:49 pm
But how fast are these arrows moving? Since it seems to me everyone will be very unfortunate when facing it. How much is all this power costing you to use? How are the arrows defended against? What are tradtional things? Susanoo and the like are no good. So how does one deal with this?

Dont mean to intrude but I view these as valid questions.
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri May 13, 2016 4:59 pm
Cinder wrote:I have no idea how fast they would move? Probably user's speed plus 50 with a minimum of 300?

Traditional barriers and the like would be regular defenses, such as armors defensive ninjutsu. Anything which requires lifeforce will auto stop the arrow, but will be damaged. I believe Susano'o does that, so it would block it. Many Senju techniques would as well.

It costs 10 chakra per arrow to transmute, but if they aren't transmuted they are just normal arrows. So they don't cost anything in that case.

Always be specific about how fast and how hard it hits. Not getting on you, just so you get a feel for how systems work. If you put that, than other people know by the numbers which techs can defend/dodge and which cannot.

Thank you.
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Sun May 15, 2016 8:00 am
So how does these arrows affect things imbued with nature energy. Same question goes for Bijuu chakra. Not wanting to take too much from this bow. But it seems to me it can do a lot with only 10 Chakra cost. As such I would say one should pay Chakra equivalent to the defense and whatever it intends to bypass. The bow needs limits. Just clarity, I take it the arrows can be sealed?
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun May 15, 2016 8:16 am
Kurotsuchi wrote:So how does these arrows affect things imbued with nature energy. Same question goes for Bijuu chakra. Not wanting to take too much from this bow. But it seems to me it can do a lot with only 10 Chakra cost. As such I would say one should pay Chakra equivalent to the defense and whatever it intends to bypass. The bow needs limits. Just clarity, I take it the arrows can be sealed?

I failed to read the actual bow; I was reading responses. This is for Cinder:

1. Your bow does not get to auto-penetrate everything. It can take 10 life force from what it hits, but there needs to be a static power for its penetration ability; it is not just bypassing susanoo. Especially at 10 chakra per arrow. So make those numbers make more sense for me please. I apologize for not reading.
If you want to take ten life force per arrow struck - no problem, but the arrows need to cost more like 25 chakra per one fired. And they need to have a power stat of around 250 or so for when they hit chakra defenses etc.
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Tue May 17, 2016 8:48 pm
Cinder wrote:If it helps at all, it isn't an auto-omnipenetration. With the cost the arrow becomes a pure chakra construct blocked by life force imbued abilities/items/etc. So it both requires the activation (by paying the cost) and would certainly be blocked by things like Susano'o.

In addition, I didn't give them a separate power rating for a few reasons. On the one hand, I assumed that your average arrow would simply take on the power of the bow which fired it, though I may be mistaken (and if I am, what's the point of the power stat for a bow?). On the other hand, they don't do any physical damage whatsoever; a person struck by this would not be pierced or even feel any pain. There is no damage outside of the life force reduction (which isn't permanent of course).

This may not make this magically acceptable, but I just wanted to clarify some of these things.

For Kuro:
I didn't even think of natural energy/bijuu chakra! Thank you for that. I would imagine they would also function in a life force esque way, so they would consume the arrow but also take the damage. And yes, I suppose the arrow fired could be sealed, though it may be fundamentally altered in doing so, since the arrow is converted into a pure chakra construct and lacks any sort of physical form. But I'm sure someone has/will think of an ability which could seal them.

Finally, I'm willing to go for 25 chakra per arrow if that seems reasonable to everyone. Though at that point I would imagine that the life force taken will not simply be auto-healed after 8 posts?

25 chakra per arrow, 250 power, takes ten life force when it penetrates and life force always auto heals after ten posts.

Please put that.
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Wed May 18, 2016 6:38 am
I'll look over this soon.
Admin

Character sheet
Element: