welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Yesterday at 4:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Everlasting Wrath
Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:15 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 6:43 am byKurotsuchi

» The Sorrows of Satan
Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 pm byEververse

» My village peeps
Fri May 12, 2017 2:45 pm byKurotsuchi

» IRONSIDE - a supernatural nobility rp ♔
Sun May 07, 2017 10:00 am byGuest

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Senju Clan Information

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:35 pm
Approved
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:01 pm
Since I suppose I'm the highest ranking member, and its been 8 weeks.

8 Weeks from the Foundry - 5,800 Ryo a Week
30,000 Ryo to Kadoria Sho

16,400 To Village... I should make a new page

Last edited by Kadoria Sho on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forest Demon

Clan
Senju
Strength:
Speed:
Endurance:
Chakra:
Life Force:
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:07 pm
Kadoria Sho wrote:Since I suppose I'm the highest ranking member, and its been 8 weeks.

8 Weeks from the Foundry - 5,800 Ryo a Week
30,000 Ryo to Kadoria Sho

16,400 To Village... I should make a new page

Approved.
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 pm
Uh... one issue.

The rule we made states that you can only get up to 15k ryo at once I believe from village payouts. We did this since people were abusing it and giving themselves so much. I need ya to give the village back the difference pls. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:36 pm
Indeed. That 30k counts for the twice a month withdrawal which totals to 30k. 15k x2 basically. Otherwise one would just withdraw 100k at a time.
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:37 pm
Kurotsuchi wrote:Indeed. That 30k counts for the twice a month withdrawal which totals to 30k. 15k x2 basically. Otherwise one would just withdraw 100k at a time.

Mmk.
However I thought the rule was that you can only take out up to 15k in one update

[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:03 pm
This is a level of pettiness that is astonishing, alright

I will give the 15k back after

Neah gives back his 26,900 from the update on November 6th 2016, because if we gunna be kids, we gunna be kids, cause that's the level of pettiness ya are bringing me too. And would you look who made that update... yet is calling me out...

Actually, its Kikato and Kozai too, we will need that back as well... but they are gone... so we can just "magically" take it back right?

Like seriously, are we going down this rabbit hole? I've stated it several times, doing this does not end well for anyone. Shall we take a look at the Ootsuki clan compound....

Its becoming disgusting... I dun want to be like this, I left, yea cause I didn't get money (wah lets cry because I was asked to give up Kage, I nicely gave it to Neah no questions asked, made the update and had it set before Neah was even asking to be Kage), now I'm making my own money, not bothering a soul, and I still gotta deal with this. This 30k, is peanuts compared to what was given out for people who helped the village, and yes, I did help the village, just as much as anyone else, and certainly am taking less than what people who are now calling me out gave freely and took freely. And the hypocrisy of people trying to call me out, when their own greed built their own fucking characters, and allowed them to get where they were at (or died trying) is astonishing. Literally, the amount I took, is just a few thousand short of what Neah has to give back now, all because of extreme pettiness.

Stein, I'm sorry for what great cosmic fuck up I did to cause you to treat me like this, really I am. Is this about your staff being taken, heck I voiced that we should give second chances like I got. I'm sorry it was unfair, and I'm sorry I got mine back but you didn't. I cannot literally control that at all. Neah, I'm sorry I took a fraction of what you got when I left. Is this about you not ranking up? Cause I voted for you to be allowed to rank up, I could have been petty and said no, but I ain't like that. Is this about the money I took? Heck, I'll give back the 15k if you just fucking end this pettiness. No more "traitor" no more "gunna try and get his shit voided every fucking few hours", just leave me the fuck alone, don't let my name come from your lips again, and I'll gladly give it back. If you can do that, like really do that, no more "This rule that rule" no more "but he did, he didn't" I'll put my shit forward and take out a god damn loan and make sure the 26,900 comes from my pocket. I'll convince Ever and Kuro that I'll pay this shit back as soon as I can. Leave me alone, leave my village alone, don't speak about me, don't speak to me, don't speak to my people, don't visit me, don't think about me, don't make missions about me, don't send people to me, don't do anything about anything that even remotely involves me. Just exist in your corner, and I'll exist in mine, I won't bother you, I won't talk to you, I'll leave the chatbox when yall are on, I'll drop whatever pettiness I have, if both of you can leave me alone, and I do not have to deal with any of this ever again from either one of you. I like both of you, and I'm sorry that for some reason this has caused such a huge rift. And I'm grateful for all the work you did on the site. But this, this is too much... way to much.

No one asked me to pay it back, no one even mentioned it, and if ya did, I would have gone for it, once I got the village up and running, it would have been easy in a week or two. Int one fucking day, just FYI I have 75% of the shit required, one day guys. Was 30k really worth it now? By end of this week, Atrix and I will most likely have everything purchased just like Konoha... one week. No big picture, no heck, the 30k the first hokage that built the god damn village asked for is small compared to what he will bring in. No, it was "OMG YOU SO GREEDY, ignore this giant fucking pile I got"

I am sick of it, I'm sick of hearing other staff bemoan the constant attacks to try and void shit, I'm tired of constantly having to defend myself, and I'm now I am just disgusted that you all are so blinded that you failed to realize you did the same fucking shit, and the second you figure it out, we will hear about it was so long ago, blah blah blah. It needs to end, it really does.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry I ran away from Konoha, I'm sorry I started my own village, I'm sorry me not being there is such a huge inconvenience for you, that you can't rp, and your village is in such disarray, and we have to fucking talk about every little thing to void it. I'm sorry, I hate Konoha, I hate the attitudes, and I hate the hypocrisy of the people there. I'm sorry I was asked to be Kage and I said yes, I'm sorry I existed in this timeskip, and I'm sorry that me simply existing causes this much pettiness over fucking NOTHING. I thought it was ended yesterday, but it appears not.

So, does that solve it? Did that end this? Like really end this.

Forest Demon

Clan
Senju
Strength:
Speed:
Endurance:
Chakra:
Life Force:
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:28 am
If you would go back through the threads moved, I believe there is a Ruling post where I had removed that ruling for a single time due to a time skip we went through, as it was used for the other villages to have a boost to catch up to the other villages that had been instated for awhile as well as was more active for one reason or another.

No one made any such ruling with this past Time Skip, so that is not my fault or Neah's Now yes, Kozai's can be paid back because he never claimed it, used it, or had it taken from him, as for what I had gotten when I had Kikato, Ever has, so talk to him about that bit.

I am not coming at you Kadoria specially not in any petty way, I am simply seeking for people to follow the rules, because for something like this, it could easily get abused , And do not think that what you did for Kuro, allowing him to use Past month claims got past me either.

If I was still staff I woulda cracked down on it, hell I even Cracked down on Seto when he tried to give Ryo to a NPC he had in his Control to loophole it.

A lot of what you said lets me know your hurt and upset over this and I am sorry, but I was just trying to keep rules being followed, Now there is another way to take all this, but I am going to assume the better of you, instead of be my skeptical self.

Kad You are a cool guy, I was not trying to get you voided or anything, I was making sure rules were followed, and other things if you are talking about your characters Allowed return, I only took issue with it because we kept others from returning with their character for less, and Ever's Justification was because you helped with the site.

Now allowing you to replace Kadoria with a S-rank would have been a different case, but meh it is whatever, Ever made his choice, and I really do not care if you left Konoha or not, if I wanna Rp with you I will rp with you, and I feel 98% of this coulda been handled in Pms or Skype, but whatevers.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:52 am
Guys.

Relax.

1. Kadoria just pay back the Senju compound 15k after your next bout of missions.

2. Stein - stop trying to make sure rules are being followed; you're not staff. And the majority of the time you think you're doing the right thing you're really just aiding pettiness. Everyone is more focused on others following "the rules" and yet everyone is accused of abusing them; how curious.

Secondly, I brought back Kadoria before the time skip was even thought of and I did so of my own volition; so if you have a problem with that - that problem should be taken up with ME, not him. And since IDC if you have a problem with it - that means drop it. The rule of not letting people have their char back if they went inactive does not count with him since I brought him back before we made that ruling in the first place and was for a different reason.

I would reallllly rather you guys handle this stuff in pms next time, and not involve me if at all possible.

Lastly, I'm not taking any more request or answering questions for people who lurk the site but make not IC posts. Go to Kuro with your stuff from now on.

Really wish this kind of animosity would result in some interesting storylines instead of OOC fights SMH.

Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:44 am
Alright, per Ever and Stein's acceptance of the deal.

http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com/t278-kazama-senju-npc

15,000 back to Konoha, I'll get the 26,900 Neah took back to them sometime this week, and we can all honor the agreement.

Forest Demon

Clan
Senju
Strength:
Speed:
Endurance:
Chakra:
Life Force:
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element: