welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» The Last Stand
Today at 8:08 am byEververse

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 am byKurotsuchi

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Envoy of the Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:27 pm
Mithrandir walked upon the cool muddy ground alongside Kurotsuchi without sound. His glow, his usual ambient glow, was every bit as fervent, and it lighted the path that they now walked to who knows where. In the outskirts of Konoha there was a great countryside filled with forests and great hills. The hills were all around and spread out all about them were great trees and woods as far as the normal eye could see. And even for two men wielding dojutsu that could easily see several miles away, all that was available to their eyes were more and more trees. They walked up and down the slopes seamlessly, Mithrandir leading the way though he went solely on intuition as to where he was going. Oracles were beings on various worlds who were given psychic intuition through the conduit of a connection with higher beings. The Aesir used oracles on various worlds in different realms to relay commandments and edicts of judgment to people groups who were running their planet in such a way as to imply that extinction was inevitable. The Vanir had made the use of oracles famous, and it had been a method the Aesir adopted to enable them to interfere less directly with the affairs of mortals. Given that the high heavens had lost two of the most powerful tribes that existed in all the realms, Mithrandir could not help but wonder how any oracles could live on Earth. No matter, the Galagan gleamed in the forest like a star in the night sky, as a small energy signal was followed by the Aeserian. It would appear that the animals of the forest had known that among them walked two who were not from this world, Mithrandir could sense the heightened fear and at the same time withdrawal of the nearby life forms. The forest was so silent that a pin drop could be heard miles away. Kurotsuchi walked alongside Mithrandir, on the right side of him and slightly behind. The gravity that could be felt when both of them were in the same place at the same time is difficult to comprehend. It was almost as if every other event going on in the world was irrelevant in comparison, for the fate of the world was always a balance that both of them played a part in. It occurred to Mithrandir to speak, but he did not know what to say. He felt quite cold towards the Ootsutsuki sovereign. Not apathy, but not curiosity either. He felt as though he was undecided on exactly what Kurotsuchi should mean to him and would continue to be so until he had some of the deepest questions of his own answered by the Oracle they were traveling to meet.

He stayed silent, therefore, and continued at a slowed and regular pace. His attire has not been discussed in sometime and therefore now will be. He wore a metallic gold breastplate/tunic, similar to that of roman kings and generals. It covered the front and back of his upper body and left him sleeveless and thus his very tight and strong arms exposed. He looked to be slightly larger and more muscular than when he and Kurotsuchi had seen each other last, and his power had certainly grown since then. His lower body was adorned with white baggy pants that were made of linen and some other thick fabric, with pointed boots that fit much like the attire of an Arabian prince. It was night time now, and as said before completely silence. As they walked about, they took to slightly lower ground, about ten meters below, still walking within an enormous forest. It was night, but of course both me could very easily see everything. It was at this time that Mithrandir noticed a rather neat path leading towards what could be seen as a cave. The entrance to the cave was about ten meters in height, and five in width, and it seemed as though it led downward on a slight angle. Taking heed of no potential danger, Mithrandir entered into the entrance with the Mizukage likely right behind him. The two of course walked at a slight slope downward, and when the stairs ended they had to float until firm ground appeared. They found themselves within a large circular cavern, the top of which having a gaping hole that perfectly let in the shine of the full moon outside. Thus, the cavern could be said to be pitch dark, but was illuminated by the presence of the Morning Star and by the moonlight. Directly beneath this hole was an octagonal table that Mithrandir looked upon, and likely was joined by Kurotsuchi. There were symbols all along the walls of the cave, very ancient and primitive, even dating back to earlier days of the Aesir and Vanir. This must have been some place set up by their ancestors on this world many, many years ago. He rubbed his dense hands across the cool rocky surface of the platform, and slowly drew out a large blue crystal with his left hand from his pocket. The crystal had an ambient glow, and was about a meter in length. Where he got it did not matter, it would summon the oracle. He looked at the crystal for a moment, and then gazed at Kurotsuchi from across the table. The moonlight beamed down on the table and both men stood in both the backdrop of darkness, and in the light of the moonlight at the same time. A perfect picture of their souls; near both spectrums of the moral arc in every being.

Mithrandir placed the blue crystal inside of the center hole of the octagonal console and a loud humming could be heard in the room. The pictographic symbols on the cave walls seemed to become animated as though a live action movie were being played, and the symbols on the platform began to glow and even shift around. Mithrandir’s gaze met Kurotsuchi’s with a nod of affirmation and depth of meaning.

“May it be."

And with that, the blue light took the light of hte moon above and began to forma portal of sorts for a being unknown to either men to emerge within the cave; carrying with themselves the revelations of a lifetime.

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:57 pm
"Let this be the day, the day when I get some answers. It has bothered me this entire time. Why was I somehow tied to this other being? I don't believe it to be a yin yang deal at all. We're both so different, and I struggle at times to find the similarities in our ways. Nevertheless, I find myself desperate for answers. Oh great mother and father, where have you gone to?". The Mizukage thought while he accompanied Mithandir through the forest. The skies over Hi No Kuni had blackened, causing the Tenseigan belonging to Kurotsuchi to glow even brighter. The Mizukage could almost lose himself in his own thoughts. He however wasn't so disrespectful, but found himself finally curious. Yes, of all the times to have such a sense, his curiosity had gotten the better of him. You see, Mithandir mentioned a strife between them. But in some ways, Kurotsuchi felt as if the man was battling himself the entire time. It was however often a bore, that whenever Kurotsuchi's energy could be felt. Mithrandir was somehow attracted to it. This time however, it may well be because of what the Hokage did. The Mizukage wasn't yet certain of the connection and all. That and Kikato being alive played on his mind, while pushing the man to realize one thing. He too could accomplish such feats, if only he would refrain from being his passive self. Having to contend with humans was always a pain. However, Kurotsuchi learned early on, that humans are often a necessary evil. The Otsutsuki had lost something dare to them, and the young prince was looking to reclaim it. However, the man have somehow gone through many a trials, and hardly any tribulation. He felt he needed to be redeemed somehow. Was he now on the edge of being a failure after all?

These things bothered the Mizukage to no end, and quite frankly he will have to put an end to it soon enough. In any case though, along the path they went. The man could feel the earth beneath their feet crack with each step that they took. Their presence in the area had begun to stir something. There was an awakening of sorts. For now though, Kurotsuchi decided to hang back. At present he had no answers, and so it was best to seek them out now of course. Kurotsuchi was of course sporting his usual battle attire. The Happuri head gear, black garments and sandals, not to mention a black samurai like armor over his clothing. He carried his weaponry with him, and items. Somewhere off in the distance he had his clones gathering energy. Nature energy, but hopefully he won't need it any time soon. There he was walking along with a stoic expression on his face. He was devoid of words right now. And it would appear that Mithandir was the same too. A most awkward situation to be apart of. Perfect it was, the less talking right now the better. It was best to have one's anger subside a little bit. However, Kurotsuchi had questions as to why or how it was that the other Senju was able to appear in his presence. Who was it that saw fit to bring back such a wretch? The Tenseigan orbs shifted from side to side, carefully taking in the surroundings. Meanwhile glancing off into the distance, never relaxing enough though in Mithrandir's presence. It was best to keep one's guard up at all times, no matter how relaxed they may all seem to be. This was to be a test no doubt. One that Kurotsuchi was looking forward to. Nodding to himself, the Mizukage would continue to wait until the opportune time.

It wouldn't be long before they finally reach their destination. Both parties came upon an entrance, one ten meters in height and five in width. The direction in which the entrance leads was a strange one. However, inside they went, Kurotsuchi followed behind Mithrandir before they finally found themselves on solid ground. Once there Kurotsuchi took note of the ruling light of the night shining through. The man soon raised his right eyebrow after further further visual inspection of the cavern. The gaping hole above was purposeful in its design. Smart design. The visual inspection continued, as the Tenseigan sought to decipher the encryption on the walls. The blue crystal that was pulled from the walls was noted. Mithrandir took the lead as if guided by instincts. Or could it be that he'd already somehow prepared this moment? Standing back and watching it all unfold brought forth even more curiosity. What was about to happen now? Kurotsuchi's nod mirrored that of Mithrandir's as the crystal caused a stir. Something was happening and the Mizukage could feel it. "Come forth" the Mizukage said in a whisper as he stood there waiting for the big reveal.
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:06 pm
NEW BEGINNINGS ARE OFTEN DISGUISED AS PAINFUL BEGINNINGS
and she was quiet, but she was not blind. Two blokes stood amid the silence, anxious, with perhaps impatience. From within an Oracle's cage of ribs beat a crux of morose, sodden in dolor, insufflating deliberately in thine twined mitt of throe; fraught a crux was, bedeviled with thy ovum of Achlys—two blokes of inexhaustible woe stood silently, whom soon would endure a pain no crux should swallow. Indisputable it was; mordancy would be thy pith of a pawn's jargon, and the swains would speak nought but asperity after acquiring the truth; for the truth was not for an injured party of those demonstrative of emotions. Cognizant to one's own heart of abashment, a colleen of the Erinyes nipped thou's malefic tongue as her being was summoned from the emitting blaze of an awakening portal. A chortle of silence surmounted thy oxygenated corpuscles of a dead man's wonderland with esurience, thou delving tongue of a serpentine coquette perishing 'tween thy paws of tacendae. But could it not be silence to prevail—for to exclaim a truth so heavy, a siren must cantillate a berceuse so sickeningly sweet a devil'd die upon the sing-song release. Lacquered by a galaxy's cries, the gaseous nebulas of torpid flux collapsed amid thy ochre plains of Aphrodite's labrum, ophidian oculi tender in thy portal's glistening light. Distant and compunctious, the wife of Kurotsuchi Ōtsutski stood, thy presence of an Oracle now present.

Marginally, twin oculus of tangerine incandescence bloated in slight stupefaction, baffled and perplexed yet contagiously satisfied as to how such beauty could plausibly exist—the magnificent visual of He Who Sees and The Morning Star together, not as enemies, but as acquaintances. Ambrosial lips of an aurulent hellion amplified in width as undiluted satisfaction crept about a savory tongue of silver, prismatic orbitals contracting in a manner of inducement; seeing these two men stand side by side was...unimaginable. "There are things in this world that cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth," mellifluously chortled a hellion of foolery, a tantalizing intonation hindering a siren's bloodied melody; witchcraft sat amid those plump lips as the seductress's voice arose within the echoing cavern.

Salacious and balletic was the amble of a virulent female, lissome limbs gaining mobility as a destination was tailed in delay. Bare and tender skin delicate like a flower's premature petal broke free from beneath thy whitened apparel of a traditional kimono, a stride of a necrotic seductress initiating alee. And sublimely had thy devil's embodiment of voluptuous plains pendulated upon each footing stationed, a sybaritic temple of utter dismay advancing near the two beloved men of solitary. "Skeptical one may be," beauteously cooed the lips of a phantasm, "—thus, I ask thee to remain silent, and allow me to quiet one's confusion as I reveal truth to those before me." Twenty feet abroad the mad brutes poised the libidinous decorum of a titillating statuesque, twin limbs of tarnished warmth ascending forth from the illuminating portal as it granted this siren her presence before thee. Inversely had the embodiment of a succubi swayed, graciously maneuvering toward the gallant men who awaited the Oracle's truth; upon reaching ten feet, the dame ceased. And then the moist labrum of a distant siren parted once more.

"Born the misbegotten heiress of Uzume and Ōkuninushi, I was bequeathed the patronymic Theophania-Amaterasu, and birthed amongst the bloodless lands of Kaldron; an obscure cosmos of the Seventh Realm. The inhabitants were of a superb and tranquil civilization; and, despite thriving within the bare and desolate terrene, we were able to take advantage of its anhydrous plains."

"A sublunary world brimming with various minerals, the perspicacious kindred of Kaldron took advantage of their surroundings, utilizing the most auspicious component upon it: its crystals. Expeditiously, Kaldron became the most precocious civilization within our  dimension; and notably, even in others. As such, the populace of Kaldron was comparable to those of superiority: the Aesir and the Vanir. The ascending power made us formidable, and implanted the seeds of fear into the hearts of the Aesir and Vanir, acquiring respect from thee."

"I was the kingdom's solar eclipse, birthed by two extraordinary lovers who scarcely met; a heiress of those who always chased one another, and who almost always missed one another. I, Theophania-Amaterasu, was to be the empress of Kaldron's lands, raised beneath the empowering sun known as Ra. But...it was not brightness that I became; it was the darkest of sunlight."

"As a young kin, perhaps around the age that humanity would label as one's 'adolescence', my world faltered as the Vanir were introduced. Callous and ghastly, they were a race to be feared, a race that intruded our lands and threatened to annihilate the very life forms amongst Kaldron if the inhabitants did not concede to their reign. Those of the Vanir blood desired our crystals, a lethal armament that could greatly enhance the Vanir's deathly civilization. The people of Kaldron were…incredulously weak of moral. Terribly frightful of bloodied war in a cosmos that had only ever known the beauty of peace. Our kind believed we could escape the grasp of death by granting the Vanir as they desired, a commendation of our mechanization each year. However, as the years passed, the demands grew more and more and soon…the miserly Vanir required an absolute sacrifice. A hideous soul who was known as Abraxas began to require that the offspring of Kaldron be granted to him as an oblation from our world. It was unknown as to why he demanded such; but it could not be ceased—the request was fulfilled. Aware that it was a burden far too great for my world to bear, my being was bargained to that heinous man as a tribute; in exchange, his tongue'll swear to leave the world of Kaldron at peace, and to make no more requirements of its people. That shrewd man appeared pleased by the negotiations, capturing a hidden greatness in I. So I went, a child of the Sun forced to neglect its land to walk in the shadows of the Moon; I was now an apprentice of the Dark Lord."

"I was no fool; it did not take me long to  discover that I was requested by Abraxus—among many other children from various worlds—for grotesque experimentation and development. Aware as to how my abilities effortlessly eclipsed the kin around me, I was promoted to be of exceptional aid to the sovereign, whilst the other martyrs were nought but silent assassins who carried out the man's filth for him. Fortunately, I was still a young one then, for my crystalline composition enabled me to cradle youth for many years if I so choose. I quickly became educated in the culture of the Vanir. Their philosophies, their motives, their thought process. The Vanir worshipped an ancient being known as Yiggradsil, a being that was a Tree. Bared from its leaves were the pome of power, and the Vanir sought to plant that omnipotent tree amongst various worlds in order to rule them, much like they did upon Kaldron. It was at this time that I also learned of the Aesir. A race who also worshipped a being similar to the Vanir, they displayed the utmost respect toward a tree known as Illuvatar. Silly it may sound, but oh how truthful it is; a tree was the very source of their power and might. The Aesir were a primitive race in some ways, and very advanced in others. Their celestial society was not as sophisticated of the various sciences of the universe, but they were deeply in tune with life forms and with their planet. It was indisputable that Abraxas carried a grotesque infatuation with this race that nothing could shake. He himself had informed I that he would discover a way to obliterate the Aesir; when I inquired why the man desired such, his only reply was selfish and foolish: he solely believed that there could only be one God governing the universe."

"Abraxus dispatched my being in a lone barge to Arda, a place where I had a minuscule chance of surviving due to the potency of their star's radiation. The planet was perceived as incorruptible, out of reach; and most minds believed that it was incapable of being invaded due to its solar system wielding vehement elements within. A dimension divided the world of the Vanir and Aesir, and rightfully so."

"Now, there is a fable that the tongues of mortals oft' speak into the curious ears of the innocent. A tragic fable that spoke of a bloke of immeasurable strength, who was brought down by a maiden whom he loved and trusted. If I recall correctly, Sampson and Delilah were their names; I was thee's Delilah, Mithrandir. ...In advance, I give thee my sincerest apologies. I had not the intentions to summon thy imp of discomfort upon thee," atoned a celestial siren of mankind's sin, a crux ingurgitated by whispers of sullen contrite. Lips a seafarer's sweven, an aqueous translation that thrummed Poseidon's natation deluged the asperity of thy sovereign; rhythmically had they cavorted in thee's chaotic waves of a misery, an illecebrous daemon suspiring the damaged veins of a possible bitter swain. A devious chromaticity of fair roseate flourished amid thy twin jowls of this dame, out of pure shame; and a lustrous gander from thy salacious oculi descended toward the golden God, Mithrandir. Ashamed; a siren was ashamed to speak of this truth.

"Due to the crystalline composition that my body contained, I was capable of surviving the radiation of Enya, the great star that encompasses the external stratum of thou's world, Mithrandir. I was able to absorb and deflect the intense light, thus fooling the eyes and judgment of the Aesir; I was perceived as one of their own. It was reasonable to ponder such; for, naturally, I appeared to share similar features, vocal and bodily mannerisms, and undoubtedly, was I an 'Aeserian' due to my ability to preserve myself upon their world—or so they thought. Thereupon my arrival, where it was declared I was an exceptional gift from the heavens above, I was directed to this...garden. It was no ordinary garden; but a vegetative oasis brimming with the most indescribable organisms that no man could ever fathom. Abraxas spoke a tongue of truth: the world of the Aesir was a utopian dream. Those on this land perceived me as a peculiar being, an offering brought forth from the sun, and bestowed upon them for an unknown purpose. Though, it appeared so that I was not the only. Within the heaven's garden was not just I, but others, too, who were exceptional beings. Children who were possessive of unique characteristics, or even possible vessels of divine purpose. Having been honored various gifts, the insight of what or whom I would encounter upon this world, as well as what my pursuit was, I executed my behalf only under the exception that Kaldron would be spared; I had only done it for the sake of my world. But it soon became difficult to achieve such. All because of a boy I met in that damned garden."

"And it was in that holy garden that no devil would dare tamper with, that I became ignorant. I was a fiend incognizant to Moirai's incoherent berceuse; but how was I to know that it was not I who would be the triumphant predator in this fable; but rather, the blinded prey who fell deaf to the metaphysical plucking of Eros and Moirai? I met a boy, a young boy who Abraxus had predicted that I would meet. And he made me blind; it was thee who made me blind, Mithrandir."

"Young and tender, you were a cursed boy, cursed for simply feeling anything and everything all at once; and oh, how it is both a blessing and a curse to feel so very deeply... We grew up together, you and I. Quite emotional and passionate, thou were a young boy whose thoughts were stars that I could not even fathom into constellations; thoughts that could only be conjured by the purest of hearts. And oft' did we laugh as children that, in some other life, in some other dimension, we were apart; innocent and benign, it was a bond that was indestructible, regardless of what separated us, regardless of how intent we were to sever it—it was a bond predestined by Moirai and Eros themselves. A bond that, in time, grew to be more. But betrayal...is never birthed from those who are our enemies."

"Interfering with the ancient spirits and powers that governed the Nine Realms, Abraxus was scheming, doing absolutely no good. The energies presiding life discovered their residence and origin upon Arda, and it was these energies that the Aesir were created to administer and govern. Abraxus himself disrupted the balance of this force once he began to conquer and invade the worlds within the Nine Realms; and through his destructive experimentations and thaumaturgy, he brought forth the instability amongst the balance of darkness over light; death over life. In response to the imbalance created, the Aeserian God produced an extraterrestrial crafted of pure light and midichlorians. Thus, the birth of Mithrandir… It is thee who is the defense mechanism for the Aesir, whose purpose is to continue on the will of the Tree of Life, the one whom thou people worshipped; to maintain the balance of life and light upon thee's world and others."

"But I, I was sent, however, to ensure that this did not happen. I was to interfere, to interrupt such from evolving. For if it did, it would enforce the destruction of Abraxas’s darkest empire that thrived amongst the corruption of nature and the enslavement of worlds. What irony fate has, wouldn’t you say? That damned man, in his pursuit of absolute conquest, created one's arch-nemesis in the process. Mithrandir, I knew of thou's weakness; you allowed me in, and showed me the darkest parts of thee's soul, and I—a woman your heart entrusted and sought comfort within—showed thee how those darkest parts could still shine like gold... It was a tragedy, truly...because it was I who was ordered to diminish the great Mithrandir, a boy who held my dearest heart. I was to lure you into the darkness, and to keep you from any source of light."

"Although it may appear as a bluff, but that organ there, the very one safely secluded beneath thou bloodied ribs, was far more powerful than any could possibly dream. It was my own body that enabled me to reflect the radiance that thou so graciously poured out at all times. Thus, I was the only soul who you felt could truthfully understand thee. The light you illuminated, the vibrancy within thou's colors—those are a manifestation of your emotions; of your very soul. And it was I, Theophania, who was predestined to be your lover; quite devilish of the dark lord to acknowledge this. As we grew, our bond ripened and matured. And soon, thee being began to confide in me the secrets that the Sages told you of yourself, of your power. They told you the tales of a great destiny…but oh, how they were deathly wrong."

"They, the people who donned such light, could not see what was to take place by the hand of their supposed saviour. As an accomplice of the wretched Abraxus, I had utilized your power and your inner instincts against thee; soon, thou had been reconstructed by myself and the dark lord to be the ultimate weapon against the Aesir. When your heart had faltered in my very presence, beneath the dangerous influence of love, you became weak to me, as all do beneath the sorcery of affection. You were incredibly emotional, extremely difficult to manage and understand, and thus, you were, in a sense, separated from the protection and wisdom of your own people. Day and night, I shamefully watered the seeds of deceit within the very depths of thou's precious heart. Oft' did I speak of the day in which you and I would abandon this world and make a destiny of our own; a time in which you would be free of being kept in the prison of that garden. Iluvatar is the God of Free Will, and it would appear that in creating thee, he stayed true to one's character. Thou were given a purpose; but thee were given a choice. The day came then, when I had wrongfully prepared thou's heart for thee to meet the dark lord, the devious man who had been observing all along behind the scenes. It was you, Mithrandir, who enabled him to arrive in Arda, undetected and unseen. And it is then that thee submitted to his will and coercion, and allowed him to awaken within you absolute power. You felt restricted; and it was he who fed you the taste of freedom. Abraxas was quite aware that he could never dominate you unless you willingly gave into him; and terribly so, he used me to bring thou's poor soul to that breaking point. He informed you that he sought to do the will of Illuvatar by putting midichlorians within other life forms and using them as a controlling mechanism. Thus, you would be spreading the will of your god across the Nine Realms and fulfilling your destiny. He exclaimed to thee that the Aesir acted against the will of Illuvatar because they selfishly kept their power only to themselves, and did not venture out to grant power to others. But he was different; he wanted all to be empowered, and all to be subservient. You were thus turned into a traitor to your own race, perceiving them as the great obstacle to your destiny, and to the good of the realms."

"You were the chosen one, Mithrandir. Existing within the dangerous cosmos to produce light and life; but instead, thou devoured such beauty, and brought nought but death and darkness. There was a mechanism within thee, a trigger perhaps, that unleashed a great power that Abraxas believed to be the ultimate weapon. He called it the Eversoris. Through coercion, this form was brought forth out of you, and you were let loose on Arda. The perfect weapon against the Aesir because thou were so perfectly designed to govern them. Their world and all life forms were naturally subservient to you, as you were perceived as a “god in the flesh”. You slaughtered them all, Mithrandir. It was not the Vanir, or a war that destroyed thou's people; it was thee. Their star of everlasting light was reconstructed into a star of darkness, and their bodies were weakened therein. They then waged war against this behemoth that you so tragically had become, but to no avail. Each and every life form upon that world was obliterated, and thus, the Aesir came to an end. The planet and the sun collided, and your body was never discovered. It was believed that you had somehow been contained within an eternal gloom, possibly captured by the spirits in a prison of drunken dreams, the prisonic realm of Tartarus where only darkness and psychic forces could devour your consciousness. Thus, did your being remain until being freed upon Earth."

"As you suffered within the captivity of an eternal Limbo, I was returned to Kaldron, but I was only met by the horrifying discovery of treachery and lies; my people were sworn to be safe, but no...they had become the malnourished slaves to Lord Abraxas in the period of my absence. Repulsed and enraged by such treachery and broken promises, I sorrowfully fled to Earth centuries before the Ōtsutsuki had arrived. In secrecy, I dwelled amongst a nomadic civilization that would eventually become the Mamōru Clan, a clan that primarily specialized in Shōton, Crystal Release. These people soon accepted me into their clan, but it was not home; it would never be home to I. And undoubtedly, Abraxas eradicated my people shortly after, I theorize..." somberly concluded no fairer maiden than thee.

"The Aesir had been destroyed. There was no restoration within their cards. A victory in the eyes of Abraxus, but a victory that would soon appear minuscule; for, the dark lord's empire began to crumble itself. His powerful heirs all across the realms had become treasonous and power hungry, rebelling against him and the main world of the Vanir. All the in-fighting in his empire made it obvious to him that the days of the Vanir were numbered. It was then that he gathered two groups of five-hundred Vanirians and ordered them to two far away worlds where they could repopulate due to near extinction. The first group was sent to a world known as Nibiru within the Second Realm. The elder brother and sister of Kurotsuchi were sent to rule that clan. In the second group, he sent his wife and several other royal families to the planet of Earth. A planet much like Arda, but with much, much weaker life forms. He intended primarily for the second group to survive. And before I took my leave against the dark lord, he told me of thee, Kurotsuchi..."

“To be quite honest, I swore that I mustn't ever love again; that I was incapable of such due to wielding a heart of treachery. I believed that I was no more than a walking deception, only good for deceiving those of lustful minds to gain the upper hand. It would have been wrong to love again, to love after I had so shamefully ruined Mithrandir through the reins of destructive love. But perhaps it had been the sun within me that was addicted to the weightlessness of the moon. And much like the Sun and the Moon, we caught only the mere glimpses of one another, silently awaiting for an eclipse. Until, alas, a marriage was orchestrated for the strategic purpose of uniting my kingdom within Galahad, Yumegakure, with thee's very own, as alliances. It was a marriage of state; to strengthen ties, to ensure the safety of our civilians. Politics, of course. But I do not regret it; together, we began a partnership and built an empire. And in due time, naturally, an intimate relationship betwixt us had blossomed."

"Although you had been born of the evil blood of Abraxus, thou are a true savior; a soul that is like that of Izanagi, the deity of lightning. Merciless in war, yet gentle in heart; Kurotsuchi, you are the epitome of a true sovereign. A man who desires peace and safety for the sake of his people, it is peace that thee shall have in the days of your everlasting life. In time, my beloved, you will right the wrongs of your Father, and bring forth a generation of your people who know of a different way than that of their forebears. To say that I would be emulous if it were not I who was the honored maiden to sit across thee as your wife would be an understatement; I am absolutely proud of you, and all that you have accomplished." Eternity; the grasp of eternity and promise stood amid the vast skies of topazian highs there in a maiden's oculi and lethal lips of demise; no woman could possibly fathom such pride;  this siren was proud of her husband.

"And Mithrandir…a heart whose depths are as infinite as the ocean. You are the last of your people, as I am the last of mine. The Aesir are now extinct because of thee, as I am responsible for the destruction of those who once thrived among Kaldron. Thou are not suffering alone; I too, know of such pain. And if it is hatred that you must hold toward me, I can only understand and accept such consequence... Through adversity, I have became the youngest Oracle in history. In my years I have traveled in search of communion with the gods to aid thee, Mithrandir, on thou's journey, and now alas, the two of thee together. The entire universe has conspired to help me find thee in order to inform thee of thou's destiny; I can only hope that this newly gained knowledge will act as pure guidance, and keep thee from spiraling into darkness once again. Thus, allow me to say this once, and be it once only that you shall need to hear it: this is not your destruction...

This is your birth."

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://LIMBOTG.JCINK.NET

Back to top Go down

on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 pm
His Feelings Wiggle

The cave went silent as Theophania emerged, the confusion was shared between Mith and Kuro for sure, and neither had an answer as to how she could possibly be at all involved with this. He dare not look to the Mizukage for answers as he almost blushed with memory of their time together in romantic unison. She carried a look on her face far different than what he had seen in her before. She stood erect as an equal before the two titans before her, which immediately was alarming because it meant that she knew something that neither of them did, and so she spake…

One might ask, upon hearing the words of Theophania, what was going on inside of the head and heart of such a one as Mithrandir. His emotions so potent that they manifested into ever-changing light. He listened calmly and quietly as she spoke, unwilling to show his shock at the starting revelations in her story. As she continued on, flashes of the past came back to the Morning Star. Flashes that he often had but attributed to some form of disease of mind perpetuated by the curse of Izanagi from which he barely escaped. But no… he knew now why Kurotsuchi gave him the awful feeling of nostalgia and hate. It felt to Mithrandir all this time as though he had, perhaps in another life, carried feelings of hatred towards the young Mizukage but could not put his finger on how. They were natural enemies perhaps? Destined foes? It seemed to be neither. Rather, it was his soul that Mithrandir hated. For in the same way that DNA carried remnants of one’s ancestors, so did the soul. When he felt Kurotsuchi’s energy, it reminded him of… Abraxas. Mithrandir’s mind, so powerfully imbued with colorful imagination, began to paint pictures and scenes to him as the Oracle went on. With every story she told, beginning at the place of her origin, his soul constructed, within the cave, a movie-like projection of the scenes described. In each scene, Theophania, Kurotsuchi, and Mithrandir stood on the sidelines, observing all that went on. Somehow his Galagan had been able to project memories both of his own mind’s origin, and of the woman’s. Unsure if Theophania and Kurotsuchi could see what he saw, his eyes grew wide as scene by scene appeared as the Oracle’s words drew on.
He saw Kaldron, a world so beautiful and neat that he almost felt a weariness in his heart about it’s likely destruction. He knew Theophania felt it too, for as she spoke, her heart could be felt and seen by the Galagan. Kurotsuchi seemed to have reactions that mirrored that of his own, awe, wonder, and discomfort with the ugly realities. Mithrandir stood inside of the memory of Theophania, as she watched from a high crystalline tower of what looked to be a hundred black ships that descended from the colorful heavens above. The Vanir had arrived. Seeing Abraxas appear atop the largest ship’s rooftop gave him the first glance at the Dark Lord, an image that his mind seemed to have suppressed for sometime. Abraxas’s appearance was daunting. The byakugan he wielded seemed to have a vision that saw straight through the soul, and Mithrandir could feel what the Kaldrians felt as they stood together, with the most beautiful and elegant robes he had ever seen, to meet the dangerous visitor.
Abraxas’s eyes met with Theophania’s father, and it was clear it was a look that one gives to a child with whom they have authority over. Fastforwarding past this memory, Mithrandir saw the mourning of the people as Theophania was taken aboard Abraxas’s ship many months later. It was not too long after this period of brainwashing that the young damsel found herself sent to… Arda, the homeworld of the Aesir.
Mithrandir felt his breath (though he technically had none), taken away as he saw her enter the garden and meet face to face with himself as a young child. The fluid memories of her began to come back and he recalled then, the day that the Eldarion Kaisers, those who garded that wonderous paradise, brought her to the small group of children. The Children of the Grail is what they were called, he remembered. He could not piece together all of the details of their purpose, but it had something to do with one another. Theophania… Or in the Aeserian tongue, “God’s Reflection”. How uncanny… For Mithrandir’s own name meant “The image of God”. And as he watched, he saw with gleam as his own tender eyes looked upon the young maiden, slightly older than he in appearance, and far older in actuality, as she walked over to him with a firmness that gripped him. Mithrandir had been a problem child, constantly getting in trouble. He was hardly liked due to his compulsive and emotional nature. His skin at that time always radiated whatever he felt, and thus making his feelings impossible to hide. A hard life for a child wouldn’t you say? They called him the Morning Star because he had the light of Enya, and seemed to have a connection to it that no other Aeserian seemed to manifest. The garden they lived in, Lothloren, existed in East Arda, a place so sacred even royalty was not allowed to visit. There, the most precious secrets and assets of Arda existed, the Aesir treasured it as a place in which Illuvatar had first placed his Holy Name and sanctified. He remembered the first time he looked upon Theophania, and indeed now saw it in this fluid vision. He remembered feeling his heart stabilized for the first time in his life. He was not pulled to the anxious will of emotion when he was near her, when he looked upon her perfect image. She was not only lovely, but carried an elegance that even perfection envied. It was obvious the sages had given her a unique wisdom that far surpassed that of the children around her. It was almost as if she was a hundred years older than everyone present. The awkward advantage was had by Mithrandir in regards to physical strength. His raw power was exceptional, his control was pitiful. He remembered now that meeting this girl was the changing point in his young life, however, where he began to see himself as having a purpose other than being a symbol or a part of some strange group of children who were special but didn’t understand why.

Mithrandir began to tighten up with anger as he saw Theophania in the vision, as she continued to speak in real time, communicating with Abraxas lightyears away. Everything she had been to him was nothing more than a deceptive reflection of his own feelings. The visions of them together through their childhood brought on feelings of resentment to Mithrandir, as he was clear these were the last places in his heart where true feelings of his own worthiness and that of others existed. Shattered in his hands were these as the words of the Oracle revealed their true meaning. He saw it then… perhaps only a glimpse, but a glimpse was enough… The Eversoris, the beast. It was… indescribable, aweful even. And with great pleasure did Abraxas look on from outerspace as the very gates of the ninth dimension were shaken by the awaekening of such a terror; the terror that existed inside of Mithrandir. Theophania gave her exhortations to Kurotsuchi, and the vision that had gripped Mithrandir’s mind as she spoke disappeared, just as his own rage enveloped him and he turned into the Twilight of the Gods, ending the lives of his own people to satisfy the desire of a traitor and of a mass murderer. Yet as his feelings of rage grew, he could not help but indulge in self-loathing. Theophania had not destroyed the Aesir, and neither had Abraxas; Mithrandir had. The sages, the kings, the priests, the garden-keepers, the paladins, all gone. He had no one to blame but himself. His eyes, fully enveloped in colored energy, went completely red for a moment as he focused in, in the present moment, on the Oracle. She was at the point in her speech where the story was over, and now for the “moral lesson” of it all from the devil herself…

She finished giving the lovely exhortation of adoration to the Mizukage, who was no doubt some kind of innocent bystander in all of this, and then turned to address Mithrandir as a schoolmaster addressed a child who has acted out of turn. Mithrandir growled back at her words as she ended, opening his mouth to spit out an ocean of rage and resentment. His face and body lit up a bright red as he looked at the woman, seemingly ready to end her life in a single swoop. Then… the unexpected happened… Mithrandir’s entire body lost all light, and his immaculate flesh even became rather normal. There was, for the first time, no glow coming from the morning Star, and his eyes, the Galagan now emanating white light. Looking more human and more mortal than he had ever before, he felt a deadness overtake him; true sorrow. He stood erect, seemingly unaware that his vessel had undergone such a drastic change so suddenly. From his glowing eyes, a single stream of liquid light poured down his face slowly, as though it were a falling star. Glistening and shining, it fell from his right eye onto the octagonal table, the platform then shimmering. He looked upon Theophania with a look of familiarity, with a focus as though they were the only two people on the planet.

Multiple flashing memories poured out across his mind in an instant of the many times in which he had played with Theophania as a child, wrestling and play fighting quite often. She exceeded him in all physical activity it seemed. And every time she would get the upperhand in a competition, Mithrandir would sheepishly smile and say… “I give in!”. When she wrestled him in the forest, or raced him on the mountain tops it was always “I give in!” It would appear indeed that Theophania had discovered the blindspot of light, the only thing it could not see through; it’s own reflection. She had won the final battle.

In the present moment, he now looked upon her and said thus…

“I give in.”

As he spoke, the Galagan left him, and revealed eyes that were strikingly human. Irisis did he now have, of all kinds of shimmering colors and clearly far larger than that of normal humans. Yet at the same time, giving him a look far more mortal than he had ever had before. With those words, Mithrandir, turned towards the exit to leave the Mizukage and his wife. There was nothing that needed to be said to Kurotsuchi. That day and that event was the end of their relationship, or at the least, the end of their one-sided rivalry. Seeing as Kurotsuchi did not care for Mithrandir whatsoever, there was no need for apologies or consolement. At least that is how Mithrandir currently felt.  He could not bring himself to apologize nor to ask for apology; he was quite unsure of what would fit given this information. One would think he'd then swear to destroy Abraxas's bloodline; but no. He was overwhelmed at this point, to the degree in which vengeance and the like appeared meaningless to him. His feelings at this moment could only be described as… powerless. He walked out of the cave and into the sunrise of the next morning, the light of the sun brimming ever so slightly from above the treetops. Having no more thoughts or feelings to wrestle with, the pilgrim took a small trod through the forest, vanishing in the distance.

All this time Mithrandir had felt there was some imperfection in the universe that he was destined to end, to destroy. He now knew that imperfection was himself.

[EXIT]

[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:47 pm
A MOST UNFORTUNATE LIFE FILLED WITH DECEPTION & DESPAIR. I TAKE PITY

The duo had assembled as was requested by some unseen source. Mithrandir had promised Kurotsuchi answers, and even a possible end to their quarrels. Hallelujah. Finally, just maybe, oh yes, just maybe he won't have to deal with this man anymore. Not many were privy to Kurotsuchi's dislike of Mithrandir's presence. It wasn't so much the man's existence that repulsed him so. The white haired lord of the Otsutsuki found his fate constantly colliding with another. He wanted to be free, having not felt it for quite sometime now. This is what Kurotsuchi yearned for most of all. Detestable it was, the thought of having to constantly walk the same path of another. Especially a path that seemingly neither had chosen on their own. Or so the Otsutsuki emperor would think. In any case though, here they are once more. This time, there wasn't a clash of swords, nor was there any real exchange of words. All that both men could do was watch as the priestess made her entrance. The oracle so turned out to be the better half of Kurotsuchi. The siren that she was can be irresistible. And there was hardly anything anyone could do about that. No man with their sanity properly intact could manage such a feat. Out of the portal came the answer to their queries. The Tenseigan glowed, meanwhile the left eyebrow of the prince arched itself. What was Tifa intending on revealing? Whatever the revelation was, Kurotsuchi would be a liar to say he wasn't curious at all. Now wasn't the time to speak at all. One simply needed to listen and take heed of the words being spoken. No great deal of time passed by before words began rolling off the siren's tongue. "The truth cannot be long hidden; I concur".He so thought as his facial expression formed into that of a stoic one. Anger wasn't yet felt, and oh did he have questions. Still, he must exercise patience and hold his tongue for a while longer.  

Whatever the revelations, Kurotsuchi needed to prepare himself. The sudden appearance of his wife meant a whole lot has happened. And the plot had swelled while being fed without  recourse to retribution. The tale of Theophina Amaterasu and her mission began. No doubt the Otsutsuki was involved, and shockingly his own father was the mastermind. To think that the old man would even conjure up such thoughts and beliefs. The all father was quite delusional in his approach. One cannot look beyond the cunning, the brutality and general genius behind it all. It would appear that his people had started everything off with Tifa's own. The mention of the Kaldron and their habitat intrigued Kurotsuchi. But with every word spoken by the siren. The white haired lord could feel the numerous and different emotions. Those being emitted from Mithrandir was especially powerful. There was a mixture of despair and anger. The sudden realization that he'd been tricked, must have been difficult to digest. In essence though, the man was as sensitive as they came. Kurotsuchi soon understood a bit more of the light which surrounded the man. Whenever it shone bright, it was a signal of glory, confidence and self belief. However, that light was soon fading, even before Mithrandir had even realized it. The emperor begun to question things a little. Although, the confrontation was conducted through his own thoughts. The irony of it all. Mithrandir had somehow destroyed his own kin. A power too much to control all on his own. A most dangerous thing. Both men were on opposite sides of the spectrum. Both on their outlook on life, and as far as their abilities are concerned.

"Evil blood, deity Izanagi. Mother. That time you came, was it to prevent me from following in father's footsteps? And she mentioned love. I guess I can take solace in knowing that it wasn't a one sided affair. Still though, I feel a sort of guilt for this one stood next to me. At first I was inclined that tease him a little bit. But for some reason, I feel as if I should be helping to put things right. I now have the power to do so, maybe I should. But by reviving lost souls, that could upset the balance. And thus creating an abundance of issues. Danger would sure to follow close by, and right now I'm unsure about doing this. Why am I constantly being put in these predicaments?".

A lot had been said, and Kurotsuchi was surprised by Mithrandir's reaction to it all. "I give in?". Yes, the man next to him was defeated by the revelation. As the light faded from Mithrandir, Kurotsuchi was filled with disappointed. He remembered having this titan as part of his court. Carefully observing the man from afar. Still though, the Otsutsuki sovereign never once attempted to use Mithrandir. The curiosity which the white haired fiend for the 'light' was simply for his own amusement. The man was sadistic in some ways, knowing full well what could happen. The thought of Mithrandir tearing everything asunder did cross his mind. But none of that really mattered at all. After all, it could only benefit one party should it happen. And that wasn't Mithrandir for sure. Watching his old nemesis begin to take his leave. Kurotsuchi smirked a little bit. Bones created by the sovereign manifested themselves. Protruding forth as a blockade to halt the faded star in his path. A sigh was released from Kurotsuchi for but a few moments. "Goodness me, I suppose this ere' is a bit much to take in. Its must have been love, but its over now, right? This new revelation seemed to have knocked yer for six. Its truly amazing, an astounding feat if ever I've seen one. Despite all the quarreling between us, I never thought you'd be defeated by mere words. Bravo, my lady. Lets be clear though, Mithrandir of the Aesir. My interest in you waned, solely because I noticed a long time ago that you've gone and lost yer way. In some ways, ya turned into a bumbling baboon, unable to balance itself. But now, oh my oh my. You've gone and peeked my curiosity again. I could offer to revive your home world and the people of the Aesir. I do possess the power to do so. But I feel not even that would be of any interest to ya. As such I shall leave ya to wallow in yer own sorrows for a while. Maybe next time we meet, you'll be on a path most fitting and actually have a purpose. For now though, farewell. It would seem I have a lot more to discuss". As the last of his words were spoken. The bones of the Otsutsuki was removed from his path. Mithrandir was free to go or better yet reply as he saw fit. The Mizukage directed his eyes towards Tifa, the siren that was capable of shattering a million souls. Silence reigned for a moment before words would once again escape his lips. However he didn't stay in his position for too long. His body shifted as the man closed the gap between himself and the siren. Appearing a mere foot away from the woman. His head cocked off to the right. "If yer wondering if I'm gonna judge ya, then don't. At times we all gotta do what is necessary. You were put in a position, and you carried out said role well enough. I would imagine though that it must have been tough. My father was truly one of a kind. I have a question though, earlier ya went and alluded to having developed true feelings. Was that a lie? Ya know, I do think back on that time we first met at the Kage meeting. I would like to think that's the first time I'd ever seen you. But I am not so sure now. In any case, I feel as if we should take our leave and return home. A king has missed his queen. I would prefer not to be kept any longer now".

The man stated meanwhile extending his hands towards Tifa. Should she so decide to return home with him. Then his next course of action would be to vanish from the scene. Such an action would be possible through the use of a space time vacuum. If Tifa refused his hand, then the man would simply return home alone. However sad it may be.

[Exit]

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm
As Mithrandir made his solemn exit, moving about much like a withered flame, bone portrustions emitted from the ground on all sides came forth to block the entrance. No doubt the workings of the Mizukage, Mithrandir stopped to engage his former antagonist.

"Goodness me, I suppose this ere' is a bit much to take in. Its must have been love, but its over now, right? This new revelation seemed to have knocked yer for six. Its truly amazing, an astounding feat if ever I've seen one. Despite all the quarreling between us, I never thought you'd be defeated by mere words. Bravo, my lady. Lets be clear though, Mithrandir of the Aesir. My interest in you waned, solely because I noticed a long time ago that you've gone and lost yer way. In some ways, ya turned into a bumbling baboon, unable to balance itself. But now, oh my oh my. You've gone and peeked my curiosity again. I could offer to revive your home world and the people of the Aesir. I do possess the power to do so. But I feel not even that would be of any interest to ya. As such I shall leave ya to wallow in yer own sorrows for a while. Maybe next time we meet, you'll be on a path most fitting and actually have a purpose. For now though, farewell. It would seem I have a lot more to discuss"

The irritating and childish voice of Kurotsuchi almost rekindled the lost flame that so memorably followed Mithrandir's presence. He let the man talk without interrupting him, his impetuousness not getting the best of him as his emotions were for the time being largely supspended of their usual power. Nevertheless, his wisdom was not lost on him, and it was obvious that the Mizukage perhaps was gaining a false sense of victory from all of this. He decided to set the record straight in case this be the last time they would ever see one another.

"Do not flatter yourself son of Izanagi," Mithrandir said, a slight smirk creeping up on his face. He still stood facing away from Kurotsuchi.

"Do not think the words of this woman... this serpent, have defeated me. I do not "give in" to Theophania; but to the truth of my own sins. Man and god alike must at some point give in to the truth; or be destroyed by it. My soul grieves for the loss of the Aesir, for by my own hand is their heritage shattered across the stars of the nine realms. As the Deceiver has said; this is a new birth. A revelation has come to me in all of this Vanirian... All this time that you have been kept alive by circumstance and vigilance, perhaps it has been a shimmer of destiny's will. Tell me then, as you stand on the Everest of your arrogance; what is your path?
Going on what I have observed in my years on this planet - you have none... You frolick around with extra-dimensional powers, but with not clue as to how to use them for the embitterment of this world or even your own race.  Surely Izanagi has spared you from the wickedness of your father; yet she took also from you his discipline and capacity for being a visionary. The blind lead the blind; and so I was led in my own blindness to one more blind then myself.
You will no longer find an enemy in me, Kurotsuchi Ootsutsuki."

Mithrandir turned around now, slowly, and looked at Theophania for the first time.

"We all make choices."

The zohar, that brilliant light which had been with Mithrandir since his conception, had not left him; but was simply evolving. His heart had been broken, but in nature brokeness and death were the beginning of new life. So the bone protrustions were removed by his dearest the Mizukage, and Mithrandir went boldly out of the cave without the most remote hint of remorse or glimness.

When God struck the infant son of King David with illness, the sovereign wept for days on end and would not  be comforted by words or food. Some time later when the child was confirmed to be dead from the illness, David arose with a look of sublime calmness that startled the messengers of his court. When asked how this was so he replied,

“While the baby was still alive, I fasted, and I cried. I thought, ‘Who knows? Maybe the Lord will feel sorry for me and let the baby live.’ But now that the baby is dead, why should I fast? I can’t bring him back to life. Someday I will go to him, but he cannot come back to me.”

So was it with with Mithrandir.  He could not cry or fast for the Aeserians anymore, now knowing that their fate was sealed by his own hand. Long believing that the Vanirians were responsible, he now knew that it could not be blamed on them. The fault was upon the hyper emotional man that he had once been. And that man, that day, had been killed. The loss of his aura was the symbolic reference to that. His faults, now so clear and obvious to him, had been cleansed and eradicated; and what would come forth next would be nothing short of blinding perfection of heart and intent.
Self-pity was not comely to a god, and thus he would not be mistaken to have it on his person. Rather, a heart of true repentance had betaken him, and submission to a new reality in which he had instantly found his true destiny and purpose. The Morning Star would leave that cave no longer the enemy of the Mizukage, no longer the false lover of Theophania, and no longer the enemy of Earthlings.

He could now be whoever he wanted to be.

[EXIT]

Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top