welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:35 am byRaiko Hayate

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:21 pm
HE WAS ADDICTIVE BECAUSE HE POSSESSED A PURE HEART;
AND A DIRTY MIND. As a sereine wept its condensed tears of purified liquidity, its rantipole nature cast forth young winds and rains amongst the dampened earth of Mizu No Kuni, the reprobated deity of nocturnal oracles and fallen stars evading one's celestial duty to bless the sky on this calamitous night; and birthed from this deity's neglect cast forth the wallowing moans of weeping skies and drifting billows. The vault of heaven, although disheartening as it bemoaned in eternal gloom, was dressed in blackened silk and glistening nebulosity. Storms; the absolute lullaby, but a lullaby soon disrupted. "...M'Lady, may I propose to thee a query that may leave me privy of thou's heart? I wish to know of a peculiar matter...a man, perhaps." Oh? Timbered teeth from a siren's comb swayed betwixt threads of champagne, a maiden posturing oneself beneath silkened undergarments, wary and without faith; how dare a fruitless biddy of the Ōtsutsuki be damning the offspring of Tartarus with such inquest. Effloresced oculi bloated upon a vermin's inquest, the prepossessing xanthous coruscating the effulgence of a flame's balter; and amidst tantalizing organs of sight bared the deleterious pome of humility—a temptress of unholy provenance desiring to only succumb to the refuge of a darkened latibule, for a quiet mind was a victim of a preposterous emotion—humiliation. Rare it was, grotesquely ravishing, even; a dearth veil of involuntary vessels beneath one's skin of bisque emanated forth, fluctuating substantially amid a brief moment of chagrin. How treacherous had the anatomy of this beguiling siren been to make a fool of its ruler; this doltish maid—had she known her secret? Did she know they spoke of...him? The scarce chromaticity of roseate flourished amid twin jowls, a contortion of innocent mortification emerging as the succubi fell aware; the inquisitive lips of thy moon infuriated the choleric mind of this celestial rogue. Upon acknowledgment of thy treacherous blush, thick quills of delicate lashes interlaced as closure was born, a siren no longer desiring to adhere one's sight amid the imagery of a curious member of this woman's current mate; to gaze with a recherché blush would divulge this harpy's guise. It was unequivocally appalling, vile, even; she was a nonentity, just a futile chambermaid yet thy damsel was suddenly more due to that embarrassing inquiry of hers...this blasted dame who knew of his name. A pellucid chalice of vermouth ceased a gallant freight to one's fleshed lips of warm nude, the golden maiden vacillating; certainly, the grotesque act of disgorging would be a must—for the devil's poison was not to be consumed by her temple of recreation... "...Kasumi. Unveiling me through thy pastime of frivolous inquest, hm?" queried a euphonious lingua, fastened lashes remaining hushed. How curious could she be?

"My sincerest apologies, M'Lady. But I...cannot help but ask...who is Mithrandir? In the break of early dawning, I oft' hear thee mumble his name in one's slumber." Tch... Damn this handmaiden of discomforting eloquence, imprecating an archfiend of beguiled niles—such humiliating parlance'd be thy death of this concubine. The inquiry anesthetized a golden maiden; in the depths of slumber, had she been mumbling aloud the outsider's alias? "Mithrandir, you inquire...? ...I do not know of a Mithrandir. Perhaps he is naught but a figure in the realms of my fictitious dreams." The rubicund tincture of a celestial maiden's flush had deliberately evanesced, unfathomable oculi of luminescent aurous now piercing forward into the reflective pond of a mirror, mercilessly gazing into the ocular organs of the meddlesome maid; benign were the eyes of Tifa Māmoru-Ōtsutsuki, but afflicted, too. A mortal who was suppressing a cipher; and silent was she of its presence—their presence—but there in those eyes, it could be seen. Hide one's eyes, hide one's eyes; or beware the divulgence of one's heart and demise. Subsiding an ophidian gaze of gaping wounds, the idiosyncratic took curiosity within the chalice of contaminate; captivated by its refined whorl, the imperceptible brontide and somber aroma of fresh petrichor pacified the soul of this blonde pluviophile, a humble storm weeping amongst the moist lands of Kirigakure. "He must be irrelevant if I cannot bring myself forth to recollect. Worry not, Kasumi. Now, come forth," the dulcet hymn of this siren proceeded as a bronze hand neglected the timber comb, veiling a devil's lie with simplicity. The inferior of this empress crept forth upon summoning, she who reigned such delicacy positioning oneself upon her royal seat; not a glance was initiated toward the eyes of this chambermaid, but a calamitous simper it was that caressed an empress's prepossessing lips; a simper too forbidden to last, too scarce to break; scarce in width, barely visible, but quite saccharine indeed. Soft it was, dejected, too. But present, it was. "Now tell me, Kasumi, where is that charming husband of mine? I've not seen him all day, and it's nearing nighttide." A timid chambermaid froze beneath a siren's tongue. "Concerned, are you, My Lady?" A siren ceased. "Nonsense. It's just rude to keep a lady waiting," mellifluously crooned thy honeyed symphonious of a devil's sullen caster, a speculation of kilig coruscating within orphic oculi of the damned ophidians. Concerned? Nay; a wolf was capable of handling itself, thus, not a worry was necessary.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

Last edited by Tifa Mamōru on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 7 times in total

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://LIMBOTG.JCINK.NET

Back to top Go down

on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:09 pm

A Man Has Waited So Long

Erected his body was in a state of nonchalance and almost perfect solitude. A pair of blue orbs with their flowery pattern glowed for all to see. A certain male directed his gaze off into the distance, keeping a watchful eye on the blackened skies. The weeping of the heavens and bellows of the thunder, accompanied by a display of malleable azure sparks was a reminder. Nature is always a great force, easily capable of setting the tone. The male found it best to be on the right side of nature. For confronting such a force takes too much time and effort. Especially when the end result was never in ones favor. One may call it a truth that was discord through the insatiable appetite for knowledge. The winds whipped about causing the male's garments to ruffle a little bit. There he was outside on the balcony, carefully surveying, while allowing his thoughts to drift. He dare not delve too deep into the endless wells of his intellectual captivity.  Desperate was he to share his imprisoned thoughts. It was truly terrifying and maddening at the same time, unable to truly disperse proper reasoning. He longed for it, but the answer and remedy for his plight was at hand. It had taken up a place in his household, and much to his delight he was close to his redemption.

Without shifting too much, the man could feel the tiny droplets crash against his face. The wind would prefer to fling said droplets more violently. But mother nature whom Kurotsuchi loved so, saw fit to show him mercy. The male brought himself back after swimming in his own contemplative state of reasoning. It was a quick reminder that sometimes he needed to live in the here and now. The man sighed a little before his right hand elevated itself upward. Said hand was then rested atop of his head, meanwhile digits went to work carefully ridding himself of the itch. Blue orbs of celestial proportions shifted from east to west, allowing him to change his viewpoint. He knew he had no business simply standing outside. He needed to get inside and sneak his way into the bosom of a siren. The male; Kurotsuchi as he's known, found comfort in the presence of the siren. He bronze skin, perfectly interlaced lashes, is just a small fraction of her allure. Strands of the famous white mane was brought together and styled into a ponytail. These easily identifiable strands were held together by a black hair back. Black kenseikan hair pieces was also being sported atop of his head. These were simply a mere sign of his supposed nobility and status. Kurotsuchi however has never dubbed himself as a noble man. In his eyes, goodness was always a matter of perspective.

In any case though, it was clear that the male had made a change. While his hair was normal let lose to be mane like with spikes. Not to mention his Happuri headgear showed him to be always ready for combat. On this day or night even, Kurotsuchi took the liberty of relaxing a little. The siren which he desires so may take note even now. That the man was dressed for battle either. His usual black armor like attire was carefully took away in his living quarters. Instead the man dressed himself in a pair of black trousers. A blue and white floral patterned Kimono was also slung over his body. Meanwhile a fishnet like top caressed his body with the Kimono sitting above it. A pair of black sandals graced his feet. The Kimono carried on the back of it the Otsutsuki clan symbol. Kurotsuchi was preparing for a fight indeed. He may need to go forth and wrestle with the wits of the siren. And hopefully he won't succumb so easily to her charm and jest. He could be eaten alive if he chooses not to be cautious at all. Now then, how was he to find her? No matter, his ocular capabilities made themselves useful. Thus allowing him to lay eyes on the siren, who was being kept by a chambermaid. The man smiled to himself, for she was a mere five hundred feet away from him. A long distance for some, but with a flinch of his body, he was gone.

The Mizukage re-emerged outside of their quarters where the object of his affection awaited him. It was then that he suddenly realized he hadn't laid eyes upon her for a few hours. More than a few as it were, but it was best not to emphasize on the actual amount. Should one do so, then it may prove to be rather shameful. Nevertheless, the man had nothing to concern himself with. The siren wasn't a toy or a mere creature that needed to be kept. If that were the case, then Kurotsuchi would never have found any reason to be so close to her. He was most certainly a hard man to please, and likewise so was she a hard woman. Having heard the end of the siren's inquiry, the man made his appearance on the scene. The door opened after a knock, thus revealing himself. His eyes gazed upon the woman, she who tempted him so. "Heller. Forgive me for keeping ya waiting. It would seem I had some business to take care of?". The man stepped forward in a casual stroll towards the sweet siren. His eyes soon gazed upon the chambermaid before nodding in her direction. "I suppose I should be thank ye for keeping this one company. I shall try not to leave her wanting, but there are times when a wolf has to round up a few sheep before returning to the pack". Business was taken cared of, now he needed to ensure that his home was a happy one.

"Say, how shall we spend our evening? I have longed for yer company. Yer touch seems absent, its truly saddens me". The man coined, clearly alluding to other things. This old fox was up to no good, and after said words, maybe it was time for Kasumi to take her leave.  

Counting
Sorry For The Wait.
CREATED BY NOIR
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:13 pm
HE WAS ADDICTIVE BECAUSE HE POSSESSED A PURE HEART;
AND A DIRTY MIND. At dusk, death swam to thy siren in the form of man. But death—it was no stranger. From thy gaseous tips of a crepuscule's rainy lips perambulated forth an illecebrous cerberus; a sagacious lupus of gallantry and sovereignty, bucolic upon one's exterior. It was nought but a machiavellian simper that sanctified such tantalizing labrum, those holy lips of porcelain nectar that oft' met a siren's own. Tranquil. Eesome. Ominous—he, this man, was present; the husband of Tifa Ōtsutsuki was now present. "Heller. Forgive me for keeping 'ya waiting. It would seem I had some business to take care of," lauded the sonorous motif of thy reaper's son, the misbegotten heiress of Artemis and Tartarus ceasing her discourse with thy chambermaid. This brute, his entrancing voice—danger; his damnable lips wailed alluring danger. Amid the beauteous innards of a siren's calamitous seas drowned her scarce sanity; for, had the mellifluous lisle of a baritone fellow involuntarily embowed thy back of this beguiling dame of manipulative isles; a disastrous consonance coerced the pestilent succubus into a state of languor and feline, and he was not even within a few feet's distance. A delicate tremor sauntered down one's frigid spine like the oozing sap of old pine. It was indisputable to a beautic erinyes' oculi that this intrepid lupis was danger—and together, these two, they were quite lethal.

Pendulous within a state of enchanted placidity, a temptress lost a tongue of cajolery; and mutely had a frisson fondled a siren's thigh—so comely, this wolf was not shy. A flame of clambering heat had not the contingency to oscillate amongst its waxen wick when a fissure erupted amid the moist flesh of once adjoining noble lips, the blanched plains of tactile sensory organs maneuvering in a state of fluidity. Enraptured were a siren's oculi, mesmerized by her swain's symmetry of pulchritude. Marginally, twin oculi of lustrous tangerine narrowed in slight eroticism, stimulated by the abrupt appearance of a dampened brute—often did this empress crave the presence of her noble man; but it was a lethal crave upon this nighttide, a crave so deep and rich that it was a physical ache... The vaulted brow of an aurulent maiden elevated as confusion swept about thy dame's ethereal features, illuminating oculi contracting in a manner of perplexity; how long had this man stand beneath thy volley of rain? A shame indeed; a sybaritic kimono had been absolutely saturated by the tears of the damned gods above... "Business, you say? Forecasting the weather, my beloved?" beauteously cooed the smirking labrum of a perplexed empress, jocosely teasing the male's current sodden state. A jovial chime of innocent snickers flitted from betwixt the abashed lips of a handmaiden. “I suppose I should thank ye for keeping this one company. I shall try not to leave her wanting, but there are times when a wolf has to round up a few sheep before returning to the pack," remarked a dampened lupus of utter nonchalance, the biddy of royalty abruptly ceasing a childish  giggle and graciously nodding toward the Mizukage. "I-It was my absolute pleasure, Lord Mizukage!" bashfully jabbered the trembling labrum of a young puritan, the pallid biddy now straightening oneself in the presence of thou's Lord. The gallant orbitals of Poseidon's realm casted forth upon his empress now, He Who Sees allowing his organs of sight to gently rest upon thee. "Say, how shall we spend our evening? I have longed for yer company. Yer touch seems absent; it truly saddens me," a siren's mate exclaimed, his lascivious connotation captured by the intelligence of the young and prudish biddy that sat betwixt the two lovers. Immediately, the chambermaid's jowls flourished with great brilliancy as the internal blood invaded thy pallid cheeks of a youthful miss—how embarrassed was she. "My touch appears absent?" succulently cantillated the celestial kin of a solarized sun. Barefooted and denuded, this pulchritudinous harpy ascended from thy perch of reign, and it was indisputable upon one's arising that she, when poised before man, was ethereal in stature; frail and delicate this siren may have been, but only a fool would believe such vulnerability—for she was sin.

Arising from one's established position, thy single metacarpus of tawny complexion rose and ascended forth toward the dampened brute; and held in a siren's fragile—yet destructive—grasp the very chin of her lover. It was perceptible, then, that this dame of golden hues was trouble; chaos, really. But it was not thy tongue of a silver-loaded gun or a body of voluptuous calamity—her smile; it was her smile that was trouble—for it dared mankind to fall in love with her forbidden soul. Bare of article, a predator hid one's foolery of laced undergarment beneath a veiling robe of silk, nude thighs radiant beneath thy candle's incandescent cry. A woman's body; the nectarous venom to the lustful fly. "If it's I's touch that is absent, I'm going to kiss thee," provocatively hymed the pulchritudinous tongue of sea swevens, imbrued phalanges taut upon her swain's mandible as this siren drew near a lover's lips. "—Until the only name thee will ever taste," hushed a ballad of devious bloom; a maiden who pollinated poetry amid one's skin with the lucid graze of comely lips. Anchoring thyself to a pulsating breath's distance, the mesmeric tides of caramel filament bathed amongst the sodden chest of an eesome sovereign, a disrobed hellion of waxen bronze abreast his own. "—is mine," elucidated thy spouse of chaos; a porcelain brute a mere breath's distance before his siren's croodle. Afore a siren could kiss a lupus's temptuous lips, thy irksome commotion of a baffled biddy interrupted such lecherous intimacy. "M-Madame Ōtsutsuki, may I—" "You may be dismissed to your chamber, Kasumi. Thank you for tending to us today, may you rest soundly." The tranquil silence of the wooden room had been disrupted by the rash clackings of a fleeing maid's sandals, the low pitch tearing through the gaseous properties of oxygen. The soft rays of dim-lit candles that filtered throughout the extravagant chamber played with the oculi of this golden maiden, the lambent hues of luminous honey appearing phosphorescent within the transparent grasp of a candle's warmth. "...Oi," the gracious maiden somberly murmured before her damp husband, "Detect anything suspicious out there, my love?" the libidinous hellion inquired with a sheepish smile of pulverizing pulchritude, the mellifluous timbres of her saccharine coo slithering quietly as an abashed biddy no longer claimed a bothersome presence within thy lover's chamber; damn that handmaiden for ruining such intimacy. Retracting a limb of ecru hues from a lover's chin, the lustrous eyes of burnished topaz fluttered toward the wolf's drenched kimono, the dark phalanges of thick eyelashes casting a shadow amongst the vibrancy of gold. "Let's hope you don't catch a cold, My Lord."

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://LIMBOTG.JCINK.NET

Back to top Go down

on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm
A MOMENT SHARED

Wanting. If he was to be judged then the husband, sovereign, emperor, mizukage and beloved would be found wanting. The white haired fiend of a man could feel a certain sensation grab hold of his whole being. The siren, the goddess was now in his presence, and likewise he also graced hers. Kurotsuchi took a moment to take in everything about Tifa at this moment in time. Hardly anything ever escaped his gaze at all. He was once dubbed as "he who sees all". The truth behind it all no one knows. This man was certainly blessed with abilities that set him apart from many. However, his gifts as they are, were but a mere side show. The main act shall shortly commence. For he shant return from whence he came. Not until his needs were satisfied, or at the very least there was an agreement. Consenting adults, husband and wife, a goddess and a sovereign among men. While extraterrestrial in make up, Kurotsuchi also possessed certain human qualities. This is partly why the Otsutsuki clan had been so successful. He paraded not as a threat to the normal folks. However, now that there are two combustible elements sharing the same space. One can say they made for a lethal and a most dangerous pair. Lovebirds. One cannot leave them without a mate, a friend or companion. The loneliness was something Kurotsuchi most certain despised. Despite his feelings and current disposition. It was all fodder, because he only had thoughts for one thing right now. Get rid of Kasumi. Aye. The lord of the Otsutsuki needed to dismiss the chambermaid. For with her around, the likelihood of him getting the attention he needed was perhaps slim to none. But was that the truth or a mere assumption? Only time would tell, for now though, he shall refrain from burdening himself too much. One step at a time. Kurotsuchi had his motives for wanting to turn up now. The emperor responded with a soft smile at the mention of weather and forecasting. Drenched he was in thoughts of moistness, dimmed lights and drawn curtains. Silhouettes of passion dancing up against the walls as flames flickered. The candle waxed dripped, with a gentle bead of liquid generated by heat trickled down the body. Annoyingly the chambermaid was still present at this moment in time. Be that as it may, Kurotsuchi could not wish any ill upon the woman. That was not his style, nor was it ever his intention to make her feel uncomfortable. His empress was quite capable of such all on her own. Her golden colored body, shaply and nonetheless beautifully crafted can be intimidating. The siren carried with her a certain glow. Men would walk themselves off the edge of a cliff, if it meant catching a glimpse of her shimmering light. Damn you Kasumi just disappear to your chambers already.

The man held back on his thoughts, choosing not to cause any real issues at all. There was something about all this which was particularly arousing. The absence of the siren's whispers and most of all her touch, had caused a certain degree of restlessness. If he wasn't who he was, the man would be most stressed for sure. In any case though, it would appear that his wish was to be granted soon. Kasumi's response and body language to his words was telling. Amusing it was for certain, and was satisfying too. The chambermaid was most reliable, and for that Kurotsuchi could not give her any higher praise. The highest was reserved for his empress, whom hopefully his presence could impress. The blue orbs caught glimpse of the chambermaid's rose colored cheeks. The soft smile remained ever presence on the face of the emperor. He could only thing about how awkward it must be for one Kasumi. Then came a moment that Bruce Almighty himself would be proud. The denuded siren rose from her perch to meet her husband. In that moment, Kurotsuchi's left hand moved towards his chest. Before slipping in between his Kimono, seeking to loosen the bonds which kept it in place. The calming touch of the siren was felt, for after all her hand was placed upon his chin. The man gazed into the eyes of his captor, she'd managed to place a strong hold on the man. Damn you Tifa. She was now but a breath away from his lips, their bodies close. The hand of the emperor reaching before resting on the right hip of the siren. Right hand at the ready now to engage in activities of togetherness. Close they were, the moment was right, this was it. Finally, a touch would perhaps lead to more. Kiss. Oh no, no no, the chambermaid found herself in the pits of embarrassment. She was about to witness what it meant to be intimate. Without perhaps wanting to interrupt the moment that they shared. The maiden knew that she had to escape and make a swift exit. As such her words came out of nowhere. Kurotsuchi pictured himself shaking the life out of the chambermaid. Inner Kurotsuchi was far more unkind. Succumb to his desires he did not, for he had a whole list of things on the agenda now. This time was suppose to be spent with his wife, they needed this moment.

"My only interest right now is in detecting your desires". A simply statement was made, meanwhile his hand finally moved in a gentle and effortless manner. The end result was the removal of the Kimono. The damped clothes was truly bothersome indeed. Not wanting to let the moment pass them by. It was now simply a case of recapturing those feelings. The intimacy made even the candle lights all the more vibrant. A red glowed of Chakra caused a glow bringing for a gentle heat. The emperor's body that was drenched in the night's rain was being dried. His garments also followed suit, but for how long would he want to remain like this? The siren was whisked away, thus ensuring what small distance there was between them was no more. A bold move it was to have his left hand run along the siren's body. Said appendage had but on destination, and that was to rest upon the left side of the siren's voluptuous posterior. A gentle squeeze, meanwhile his right appendage trailed along side the siren's left arm. Fingers trickled down gentle, before moving across the empress of golden hue's back. "I have not yet tasted your name". The emperor whispered softly, before pulling the siren even closer. It was his intention to have their lips embrace. The coming together of both should hopefully inform the siren of what passion the emperor carried for her. "Listen to the rain as it crashes against our home. Listen to the thunder as it roars, constantly urging us to have this moment. Gaze upon the flames that are perfect with the ambiance they create. Give yourself to me, Tifa Mamōru". His words trailed off while holding the goddess in his arms. Kasumi was now gone, so the moment was theirs to share without further interruption. That was all he could hope for now.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top