welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:28 am byEververse

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Free Food, Breakfast in Whirpools (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:12 am
It was weird being in whirlpools sometimes, the lack of people was not the problem but it did play a major role in why Atrix was bored all the time. Today was unlike no other Atrix had finished a solid amount of missions lately and with that he accumulated a hefty amount of Xel; figuring out what too spend it on was another thing entirely for another time. The sky was clear and the sun would bake the ground around the small village, the area was filled with a small amount of motion today and it seemed visitors from all over the world would be passing through.

Where was Atrix you ask well the smell of food was in the air and he was accepting it as a call. He would stuff his mouth with another portion of ramen before slamming the bowl on too the table next too a few sets of others. His two toned black hair would be pointed straight up and stand out in the bar being black in the middle and purple on the outside. The owner of this restaurant had been planning this for weeks a breakfast buffet; people in whirlpools didn't get a discount but anyone passing through got one free meal of their choosing it was a solid deal considering the proprietor claimed his food world famous, Atrix didn't complain it was not like he paid for food anyway being the Jinchuriki in whirlpools was like being the kages son everyone knew who he was even feared him at times but all in all his solid work ethic and competence had won him enough respect too be deemed a respectable and skilled budding little  ninja.

Today was a celebration of sorts he planned to take the genin exam and if he passed he would finally be a ninja and get some real training under his belt. Atrix would clap his hands together rather ecstatic when the waiter dropped another set of ramen on to his table unlike everyone else who was enjoying the breakfast Atrix had already had 12 bowls of ramen a light amount considering his usual intake.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:03 pm
A black shirt with normal-length sleeves revealed the bulging and powerful bicepts of a young looking man who had the appearance as of an angel while at the same time having an expression that made him appear to be far older than anyone could guess. Black baggy pants swayed in the cool wind as Mithrandir walked towards the Ramen table where he saw a chubby young fellow downing what looked to be an endless amount of ramen coming from a small white bowl. Judging by the eleven empty bowls on the left of Atrix, and the one that had fallen near his feet, it was easily understood that he had nothing short of a ravenous appetite. It was a quite sinister secret of the gods that for amusement they often looked down upon the Earth to observe mankind. Most higher beings falsely considered themselves so much higher than the lowly vices of such primates as humans that things like greed and gluttony were behaviors inciting the humor of the gods more often than their scorn. Mithrandir, finding himself in an extremely strange place in his life at this time, had decided that he would journey to this most remote location to search for a bit of amusement and perhaps see how life was lived outside of the major villages. Ever since being kicked out of paradise, his home world and dimension, Mithrandir had nothing on his mind save for revenge. Cast from a heaven that he once ruled by his brothers and sisters, the light that emanated from his whole body was as much a sign of his perpetual rage as it was his holiness. That glow was controlled at this time, him wishing to not be noticed as being “different” at this time; and thus, aside from his unusual symmetry, poise, beauty, and power of persona - he appeared to be a man. Ever since being reborn from the spell of Izanagi, under which he was the blind slave of Kurotsuchi-sama, he had found within him a diminishing of the hatred he had for so long used as a compass in his life. Being immortal had the benefit of having enough time to see revenge on one’s enemies; oh how loathsome did it seem to be mortal where one’s enemies may not be punished for many years after one’s own death.

Speaking of death, this was the closest Mithrandir had ever come to it. At least in the way he felt, that is. He thus gave himself over to being distracted by the goofy fellow known as Atrix as he walked towards him and sat down to his right. Mithrandir was of such a nature that upon entering a room was instantly the center of admiration and attention; thus he found it quite curious that he walked under the small hut of the ramen shop unnoticed. He smiled slyly, recalling that on Earth there was such a thing as humility in which rank and wealth meant nothing to a man possessed of it. Such were the kind of men who lived in places like this, remote and serene.

“Room for dessert?”

Mithrandir asked with a smirk to the young Atrix. His baritone voice no doubt startling, it was accompanied by the most kind and compassionate of faces, which could never be quite understood by any who did not know it was the devil with whom they spoke.

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:38 am
The sudden rumbling in his bulbous stomach, the unseen eyes of the bijuu within Atrix looking out when the man walked into the room; from within Atrix the bijuu knew the boy or man whatever was something more. What he was exactly was another deal entirely and as the boy walked in Atrix would lift in his seat holding his stomach from the sudden upsetting. It seemed more and more people were settling into the restaurants confines and partaking in the events, as Atrix slowly scanned the area he would catch someone that stood out if only because the male was currently walking directly toward Atrix who would set his bowl down and give a puzzled look at the question.

"I always can make room, was it my look that gave me away"

Atrix would give a smile and scan over the individual he seemed like a man you would see accompanying a daimyo or something and with the influx of people at the moment he dam well could be. Atrix would motion for the man to take a seat if he wanted too and if he took the offer Atrix would sit up in his seat more attentive and welcoming the company during his meal.

"Atrix Von Kreuger is the name, I figure your from another land? "

He would be seeing the world soon enough with his mind set on becoming a ninja it would only be a matter of time before he began taking missions which would start out with him doing minor task around the village then before long he would be accompanying  high ranking ninja out of the village and possible the land for missions he could currently only dream. All in all however it was a good thought, he would take another slurp of ramen and give a look out the window; even if the man sitting with him had been talking Atrix would look out the window but his general demeanour would show that he was still paying attention to his new aquantice.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:25 am
The devilishly handsome figure grinned slightly as Atrix Von Kreuger spoke. Being able to freely and easily read his heart, Mithrandir could sense a tinge of youthful ambition mixed in with a quality that many men of greater powers envied; contentment. The ambition of Atrix clearly had not yet consumed him and become and become an obsession; perhaps he was not the type. Nevertheless, being in a quite gloomy and yet merciful mood, Mithrandir decided to entertain the conversation in hopes that it might entertain him.

“Nice to meet you Atrix Von Krueger. You may call me Lucio; and yes, I’m from a land far, far away.”

There was an ominous and almost scornful tone to his speech, but it was so hidden that only one greatly attentive discern such elements of language.

He could tell the young and sprite fellow was of a more basic ninja, and not someone with a great deal of experience. Restraining his natural instinct to devour wholly individuals of this kind, he continued on.

“Off the take the chunin exams soon, I presume?”

[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Sat May 06, 2017 3:58 pm
Leaving the little boy under the ramen shop to continue his ravenous feast, Mithrandir discreetly sped off until he was closer to the shores and at least fifty meters away from the shops available to travelers. Looking out upon the water, he pondered the revelation of his destiny and of the various new things that had come to his attention in the past week. So much had occurred since he had been awakened from the spell put upon him by the ghost of Izanagi. How dare that despicable witch curse him with such a demoralizing spell as that. He had to thank her in some ways though. For she had opened his eyes to a few clues concerning various deceptions to which he had been subject for the majority of his life. He smirked a bit at the thought of just how deceptive and cunning Abraxas Ootsutsuki truly was. It almost impressed him that a mortal could be so conniving and have kept so many secrets for so long. Mithrandir had almost considered going back in time and killing Abraxas when they first met, but the thought was lost on him since all such portals were currently unavailable. He decided that his musings needed to be put into song, and a song sang by none else but himself. The heavenly music that could be birthed from the throat of Mithrandir was not to be heard by heathen, let alone aimless fisherman on a small island. Thus, Mithrandir took off into the sky, when no one was looking and soared into the clouds above where he could be alone. Remembering an old place that he knew of, he took leave to the the far west.

He could not be caught or seen by either sound or flying thing as he blistered in the late evening sun. His speed was of such great magnitude that it felt as though the sky was a pie that his velocity ripped through like a knife through butter. He headed towards the home of the most deep and profound secrets concerning the Uchiha clan of old, and where he would find a few more missing pieces as to his own history. Mithrandir could not fathom that there would be a mortal that knew more about himself than he did; and it is with a deep and rich resentment that he found himself coming upon the edge of Heaven’s Blossom. There and there alone would he find the answers to the next string of questions which beset him continually ever since he came upon the crystal of knowledge deep within the underground Ootsutsuki temples. A crystal that he, as Aquiles, had come upon whilst traveling to another planet with the Mizukage. That crystal contained in it a transmission that contained the last words of Abraxus Ootsutsuki. How cunning and vulturous of a nature was this Vanirian Sovereign. Mithrandir was almost of a will to look for a time portal to go back and slaughter this snake the first and last time they met. How dare he try and make Mithrandir nothing more than a weapon to be held in the hands of his pitiful son. A smirk went across the face of Mithrandir as he dove down into the night as the sun began to set, knowing full well that the time was soon where he would have the secrets of all in the palm of his hands.

[EXIT TO HEAVEN’S BLOSSOM]

Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top