welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Everlasting Wrath
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:15 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 am byKurotsuchi

» The Sorrows of Satan
Thu May 25, 2017 7:06 pm byEververse

» My village peeps
Fri May 12, 2017 11:45 am byKurotsuchi

» IRONSIDE - a supernatural nobility rp ♔
Sun May 07, 2017 7:00 am byGuest

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Let's Talk [ALL MEMBERS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:06 pm
This is a topic for discussing what members, or those of you who are on the fence, would like to see on the site in order to make things more interesting for us all. This isn't a topic for us to all complain about each other or go back and forth about what's wrong; this is about solutions. Obviously everything will be more fun for us all If we can be involved in something we all enjoy, so lets put our heads together to make it happen.

What kind of plot would be something you'd like to participate in? Name some specific ideas please.

What event ideas do you have that you think would be fun to run?

All in all we would like the site to be fun for those who are here, and we are flexible and interested in doing things that will make everyone want to rp on a regular basis.

Discussion open.

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:25 am
Ever thought about gathering folks in the same place as opposed to having everyone scattered? Best to keep the majority of folks close to each other and ready to Rp. That way, one can plan events better and get everyone more involved. Who knows? Maybe an Arc of some kind, where anyone can end up having fun with it.
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:54 pm
I personally loved the idea of the events that brought Heavens Blossom to obliteration. Where members including myself were called to defend their homeland from an invasion from NPCs that were rped by others. I.mean who is the antagonist on this site really? How is evil being fought against? How is the story coming along? When was the last time progress was made in it? The opportunity for members to advance the story is there. But to a simpleton like me its a bit vague at best. Since the rp base these days are a bit limited, trying to  kill each other in rp won't solve anything. Banding together of enemies to fight a real and constant threat is something I know people will be interested in.

Also my wife has finally agreed to let me introduce rping to her so that's another person to controbute to activity. She had 'sweet indian lady' as her last account but she cant remember the password she used. Just so you all know i am here to stay and wont ever give up on this place.
E.

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder
- The roof of a tower 300 feet in the air in Abraxus
- An island twenty miles away from the harbor
- Snow capped mountains three hundred miles from the nearest person

stats:
Stats
Strength: 301
Speed: 500
Endurance: 400
Chakra: 906
Life Force: 275
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:24 am
Ootsutsuki Kagura wrote:I personally loved the idea of the events that brought Heavens Blossom to obliteration. Where members including myself were called to defend their homeland from an invasion from NPCs that were rped by others. I.mean who is the antagonist on this site really? How is evil being fought against? How is the story coming along? When was the last time progress was made in it? The opportunity for members to advance the story is there. But to a simpleton like me its a bit vague at best. Since the rp base these days are a bit limited, trying to  kill each other in rp won't solve anything. Banding together of enemies to fight a real and constant threat is something I know people will be interested in.

Also my wife has finally agreed to let me introduce rping to her so that's another person to controbute to activity. She had 'sweet indian lady' as her last account but she cant remember the password she used. Just so you all know i am here to stay and wont ever give up on this place.
E.

I see your point. What we have discovered is that trying to make it a battle royal won't work since most are afraid to fight if they don't feel they have an overwhelming advantage. However with that being said, we are at the point where we wonder if any challenge is too small for everyone to feel like they can participate. We initally liked the idea of a member (me) being the antagonist, however the majority of the site was very cliquish and just wanted to help each other gather power that they never planned to actually use. The site died shortly after we got enough players to really make things interesting - and so here we are.

I think having an Antagonist is the smartest thing, but I think it is a model that only works once you have at least 4-5 different charactes on that site with that power level. Otherwise, you are betting on the fact that everyone else on the site will join together against the antagonist - and that social experiement failed. When we initally made the site, there was a gurantee that at least 3-4 people would in the same region of power as the Antagonist due to us letting Kages start off so strong. The Antagonist was supposed to be someone who could take on a group of people at that level at once, like Madara vs the Kage.
People want to form groups with their buddies, and so it is best that one person out of their buddies be op enough to where they feel they can handle various events and challenges that come their way. Without having a stud on their/your team, people tend to run and just make a bunch of op custom jutsu.

THAT being said...

I hear what you are saying as far as the opportunity to fight npc. I think for right now the best way to rebuild and establish activity is through the fighting of NPC rather than real characters who are much stronger. At the same time, we need enough members to have "groups" in each country. Right now you have two Ootsutsuki and... Neah. We need to have a plan to get more people, and a plan to make those who are here on track for a storyline that interests them enough to keep going in the meantime before its time for them to get back on stage when the time is right.

[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:42 pm
Me and three others simply are waiting for things too pick up like Kagura said I am here forever.

The npc idea is good and as always I can help with the work people don't want too do.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:12 am
Fat Atrix wrote:Me and three others simply are waiting for things too pick up like Kagura said I am here forever.

The npc idea is good and as always I can help with the work people don't  want too do.

You and who else?

For things to pick up - we need members who are committed to step up and be active! Also, let us know what interests you and we can do a fun plotline and/or event.

Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:00 pm
I'm not good at making ideas but I will start coming in at least four hours a day. Also u should make the thing 24 hours not 99 do people know who comes on everyday.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:57 pm
As for the battling of NPC in an event, the opponents will match or be a bit higher than the RPCs involved and they could even be out numbered to make it a life threatening challenge. I personally enjoyed the quest with kuro and I to get our tenseigan with the odds against us and certain things in our powers were sealed off due to environment conditions of the different dimension etc. I've been in events where the antagonist has different environmental conditions that give the bad guy an edge.

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder
- The roof of a tower 300 feet in the air in Abraxus
- An island twenty miles away from the harbor
- Snow capped mountains three hundred miles from the nearest person

stats:
Stats
Strength: 301
Speed: 500
Endurance: 400
Chakra: 906
Life Force: 275
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:45 am
I'm down for that if at least six people outside of staff will participate.

Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top