welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» The Last Stand
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 am byEververse

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 am byKurotsuchi

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Arrival of Kagura

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:26 pm
Kagura had appeared right where he left his flying thunder god mark so long ago where he met the one controlled the snakes. He remembered it as if it was yesterday. A young care free boy who was untouched by the real cruelties of the world. He wondered if this one had changed and if time and especially the war had scarred him like so many humans that had been affected by it. Kagura knew fully well it was inevitable upon the slaying of the then ruler of these lands. Kagura was not with his Lord Kurotsuchi during the battle. But from what he heard there were those that not only disrespected the Mizukage but also accused him of being behind the attacks that happened simultaneously in every land which leveled Heaven's Blossom and scattered the Uchiha. Now beside all that, he came to this land to see the one human who he did not despise. Kagura also hoped truly that there would be no trouble. He did not come here for war but if he were attacked he would not hesitate to show his power to the leaf.

And so he walked continuously in the Forest of Avalon; wearing his flowing robes of the Otsutsuki with his black armor on his chest and his customary black shin obi sandals that went up just below the knee and was hidden by his robes with only his feet visible. He carried with him two ordinary katana and his kunai which was nothing out of the ordinary. Kagura wanted no weapons for he himself was all that he needed. So confident the prince of Kiri was in his abilities. He refused to call this forest by any other name than its original. The trees were usually massive and they formed a canopy blocking out most of the sunlight from above. There was an inch thick forest floor layer making his footsteps make a sound like crunches as he stepped. There were certain sounds that reminded him of the ancient language that was spoken in the old days. He activated his byakugan and continued his journey. Who knows? What if someone who was on patrol or so saw him? Then hopefully he would get information from the person but if the one senju he was looking for were to appear here then there would be no reason to go further inland

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder
- The roof of a tower 300 feet in the air in Abraxus
- An island twenty miles away from the harbor
- Snow capped mountains three hundred miles from the nearest person

stats:
Stats
Strength: 301
Speed: 500
Endurance: 400
Chakra: 906
Life Force: 275
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:43 pm
Neah strolled through the old forest. It had grown slightly the trees at least had but much of everthying that was originally here was. He was glad he liked this forest. It filled him with so many memories of joy with his father and even of the one memory of the ootsuki he had shared his contract with. He wondered how that man was doing. He had not seen him in many many years he wondered how much he would of changed after all these years. Neah was much taller now standing at a height of fix foot two inches. He physically hadne't aged at all. He was so thankful for his life force even though he was 65 years old he still could move about as he use to in the prime of his youth.

He was grateful how else could he stand to protect the village if he couldn't move nor have the same chakra reserves. He needed to be fit and vigilant even in these times of so called peace. He stopped for a moment and picked up a white camellia flower and plucked it and brought it to his nose. He inhaled the delightful scent and placed it within his robes. He could use the seeds from the flower once it died for his garden.

He smiled and rose up from his knees and continued along the back path and soon realized he was back at the original spot where he meet the Ootsutsuki and chuckled heartily. He spoke to himself although his voice carried off in the distance. "Now this brings back memories." He smirked and took a look around the area and noticed something he ha never really paid much attention to. There seemed to be some sort of jutsu formula upon the ground.

Something about it was familiar but it also troubled him. could a enemy of left it here as some sort of trap. He could even know see with his rinnegan there was a resonance with the formula of chakra although he could not track where or whom it had come from. Most curious indeed.
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:03 pm
The Otsutsuki had a wide array of powers and abilities but one of Kagura's favorites was the abilities of his eyes. Before even the war had started, Kagura had acquired one of the most powerful doujutsu known and was the coveted power that all Otsutsuki wanted to attain for themselves. This legendary power was known only as the Tenseigan. According to clan history, only one other person had this power and that was the Lord and founder of the Abraxus Empire itself and the Empire was indeed named after the All Father of the Otsutsuki and the present Mizukage himself. Kagura now had this power and he had fifty years of training with Abraxus himself to master the Tenseigan.

With these eye abilities which were known by some to be the powered up version of the Byakugan, it was no problem for Kagura who had walked three kilometers from the Hiraishin mark he had teleported to to come here to see that a figure had come into the range of his sight and had taken note of the Hiriashin seal. The figure was just a few feet away from the mark when Kagura vanished from where he was and instantly appeared on his mark. Just as quick Kagura realized who it was and actually smiled at the one before him.

"Its been a while...Neah of the Senju clan."
said Kagura as he spoke in his usual deep, rich voice which was always full of authority.

He noticed that he had grown considerably and was now taller than Kagura. His face had changed but maturity had set in and even if it was not much as an ordinary human would have aged, the one before him was no longer that carefree and free spirited young person that he met so long ago. Neah of the Senju was the only human that Kagura did not loathe, who he did not want to enslave and also kill. No, for it was because Neah had shown him that time that even if someone was indeed a human shinobi who in his mind all chakra belonged to the Otsutsuki, he realized that at least one human was capable of good. Kagura stood there looking at Neah with his eyes glowing in a floral pattern which was the dreaded Tenseigan.

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder

stats:
Stats
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:56 am
Neah atared at the markings of the jutsu. Perhaps he could absorb it with his rinnegan. He would have to find out eventually. There was still much he did not even know of the rinnegan or more importantly how he gained it. for over fifty years people save speculated that neah could be the reincarnation of the sage of the six paths. Even he began to believe it in his heart. There was so much he could do with these eyes yet he restrained himself. He could of easily have taken out the entire abraxus empire with a singe jutsu, But he did not wish to kill all those innocent people, being a kind hearted person. No only the man who had murdered his clan leader and kage and mentor.

And in a instant a man appeared right before neah and he quickly jumped back in a fighting defensive position. there had been many who wished to take his rinnegan over the years. his eyes were narrowed in anger but then they quickly softened and welled in surprise and happiness. He instantly recognized the man who stood before him a few feet away. His appearance had not changed at all. Even over fifty long years the young man had not aged a day. That was impossible and astounding to him.

He stared back into the eyes of his old friend and smiled wide. His rinnegan staring into the eyes of the tensaigan. " Kagura it has been quite a long time, fifty years you haven't aged a day." He chuckled playfully and walked towards his old friend and outstretched it in a friendly manner. clearing the distance in a second. His purple ripple eyes examined his friend and saw he was now shorter than neah. "You haven't grown a inch don't they feed you over there." His tone of was took on a joking manner at this and chuckled happily. "I do however see you have changed in one area." He raised his right hand and pointed it at his friends eyes."The tenseigan if I'm not mistaken, guess I'm no longer the rare special eye guy in the world good it will take off some of the pressure."
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:50 pm
As Kagura took further note of Neah, it was now as clear as day that he had somehow been granted one of the most powerful doujutsu that was known in the shinobi world. The one doujutsu that rivaled the Tenseigan; should Kagura dare to say even stronger? That remained to be seen. How could a human come by such great power? How would a human body be able to withstand such a strain the Rinnegan could place on a body. But wait, the Senju's longevity was remarkable as well. And yes that made a lot of sense since Neah, even though he had shown signs of aging, was no where close to what the average human would look like at his age that Kagura was estimating. He was over fifty years of age and the average human would be close to retiring let alone be sporting a Rinnegan. And judging by Neah's dexterity earlier, when he jumped back when Kagura had first appeared, he knew fully well the Senju was prepared for anything. As Neah gave mention to it, he was now towering above Kagura now for he had to look up to look into Neah's face. Interesting indeed these years were for the Senju.

"Hahaha. You are he first person to see me laugh. Consider yourself luck Neah. And yes, you are correct I have the Tenseigan. One that rivals that monster you have within your head. With eyes like yours..." said Kafura as he stopped for a couple seconds to think, "...you can change the world."

Kagura was genuinely happy to see Neah after so long. No doubt the war and time had changed them both. Kagura even felt himself becoming more human the more time he was in Neah's company. And it was rare for Kagura, someone like him who was known as a cold hearted and battle hardened killer to be softened by a Senju. Was it because they were distant relatives? He thought not. He believed Neah was a free spirited human unlike any he had encountered before. As this time went on he will see for himself if Neah had become like all other humans in the time that passed or if those eyes had started to make him drunk with its power.

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder

stats:
Stats
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:39 am
Neahs eyes widened in shock and amusement as he saw kagura actually laugh. The man actually laughed he had only known him as a somewhat serious fellow. perhaps he had changed on the inside a little after all these years. He laughed along with kagura and smiled at his old friend. It felt wonderful to laugh again it had been sometime since he had. Most of the time as his job as hokage he needed to remain serious however that was with meetings and such. He felt like he was his old self again back when he was a child not a care in the world.

He smiled as the man so affectionately called his eyes a monster. "Well look at that your the first person to call my gift a monster, guess I'm not the only lucky one." He knew his powers rivaled perhaps even were capable of beating the tensaigan but he did not know for certain. He had never taken on a battle with a tensaigan before. He smiled and shrugged as he looked at his old friend. "Yes I agree I could do a lot of things changing the world, do great things terrible, but great however I still am that small boy who still wishes for peace you met fifty years ago nothing could change me once I set my mind on a path I stay with it."

He looked over towards the marking on the ground and then back towards kagura. "Is that your marking over there kagura, because if it is we may have a small problem." His tone was regretful as he spoke he did not wish to fight his old friend if he could help it. But that marking was a threat to the village. His mind buzzed and clicked as it came into his mind about that jutsu formula and where he had seen it. It was the flying raijin jutsu. A most fearsome technique indeed. It was a time space ninjutsu where the user could transport himself or other things he has had physical contact of made contact with his chakra and send them virtually anywhere. Be it a bomb or a invasion force. It was a threat to the security of the village even though the times had said it was peace. This peace would not last this dream world of peace had to end it was nothing but a hostage being held onto by a man claiming to be a god.
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:31 am
"Oh? A problem?" asked Kagura as he continued looking at Neah. Kagura knew quite well what was the problem with his marking, and thinking about it made it seem pretty obvious. Kagura chuckled a bit as he thought about it.

"You should know that I have no intension of destroying this place." He said as he looked and gestured casually all over the place around him then returned his attention to Neah. "When I tell you that here does not interest me in that way. I am not interested in power and control. Even if I am ordered to, this mark will remain secret if I am ordered to attack. Either way this will be to easy to infiltrate by using this mark, it isn't my style of doing things."

Kagura was genuine by what he said. He was loyal to his village and to his Kage. However he viewed Neah as a human that was quite unique. And because of this, attacking the country of Neah always left a bitter taste in his mouth. It was a strange situation but it was not a difficult one and this could be easily resolved.

"You are the village leader yes? If you insist I remove it I will but I am also saying that if any enemy were to stand against your village beside Kiri I will fight for you as if it were my own village. No enemy will be able to stand against you and I...Neah of the Senju clan, weilder of the Rinnegan."

At the end of the day, he was the leader of this place and he would concede if he wanted Kagura to out of respect. To the Otsutsuki, it was not that much of a deal. As far as he was concerned. For the sake of Neah he would do as he said. After all if this was the problem he spoke of, he did have a point. His people could use his Hiraishin seal as a gateway for troops to enter these lands. Kagura just realized that maybe Konoha had sensors even all the way out here to detect enemies; a noteworthy thought.

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder

stats:
Stats
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:31 am
Neah smirked at kagu and pointed at the marking. He did believe him and his words. However if ever should the mist should go to war with the leaf, they could easily have a foothold for a invasion force with that marking. "I know you wouldn't destroy this place it is... others that I am worried about." He paused and collected himself and continued on with speaking. "If for whatever reason our villages should ever go to war which i Do hope will not come to pass,your armies would have a easy way in for invasion and i am sure your uttermost loyalty is to your village and its leader."

He paused it pained him to have to do this however it must be done and brought out into the open. "Therefore I am afraid the marking with need to be destroyed for the safety of my village and its people."  He collected himself and stood up as tall as he could as he stared seriously into the face of his friend. "The leaf village is my home and as hokage I am entrusted with my homes protection, this village is a place where every year, shinobi are born, raised and grow old, fight and die to protect there home." He paused for a moment feeling a strength of pride and love surge throughout his entire body. Perhaps his father was right about a shinobi's true strength after all.

His hands balled into fists as he stared into his friends eyes  "These people are precious to me,we share a home we share a life,though we may not share ties of blood they are precious to me they are my family and i will do what ever it takes to protect my family for i am the second hokage, no enemy could stand between our two forces that is true my friend but if i have to give my life to protect my people I will gladly do it although i do appreciate the offer my old friend so i ask you to please remove the marking."

He stood up as a beam of sunlight hit him directly shining down through the trees a sguest of wind gently flapping his robes  to the side. A truely icionic and beautiful moment his rinnegan reflecting the light of the sun as he narrowed his eyes to help shield them form the light. "There are a few things i wish to discuss with you my old friend." A twig snapped off in the distance as the sound of a approaching footstep. A man came stumbling through the woods and shook his head at neah. It was his father, "I should of known you would be here son." He paused and looked over at kuro his edo tensei eyes clear however his skin was tan and full of life with no cracks. "Who are you?"
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:04 pm
Kagura simply nodded after what Neah said, after all, there really wasnt anything to argue about for he was right. He was also correct about him having the weighty responsibility to protect the things he held dear. Kagura could relate to such things because he would do the exact same thing for his own village and people. He had the same determination that Neah have and a shinobi is most dangerous when he is fighting to protect someone or his homeland. With that thought, Kagura simply knelt down to the stone he had placed this mark so long ago and at first caressed it with his fingers on his right hand. He then placed his four fingers on the rock, at it center at the top. Then in a flash his hand changed by curling the then outstretched fingers into a fist and with that close range motion struck the rock. The impact turned the rock to dust thus effectively destroying his own mark. When the deed was done, Kagura straightened himself and returned his gaze to Neah once again. His mind thought again about what Neah had said. And the last thing he personally wanted was another war for the sake of both sides. Kagura had wandered the planet when he returned from his training, and the very landscape bore scars of the war. Craters were abundant, the dead no doubt their bodies were still trapped within the Earth and their families never even got a body to bury or cremate. Again, a war was the last thing Kagura wanted. These lands were still recovering from the deaths and untold suffering. Just then someone stepped into his range of vision and was approaching quickly. Kagura saw the person long before he heard the snap of the twig. As the figure came out from the undergrowth, Kagura took note of his eyes. He had seen eyes like that before in the summoning jutsu.

"How interesting. Neah, I did not know you had such a jutsu. Who is this that you have summoned?"

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder

stats:
Stats
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:51 pm
Eerie. Such was the feel of the gentle breeze which swept through the area brimming with plant life. In the midst of it all, something was on its way. The known unknown as it were, whose arrival will be swift no doubt. First of all though, it was safe to say that Kurotsuchi had no idea he would be transported to such a place at all. One second he was stood inside the academy grounds. There he was having a moment with his son, Miotis, the youngster, no older than twelve. The young man had even showed him a new Jutsus that he learned recently. Suffice to say Kurotsuchi was proud of the fact that Miotis was able to accomplish this. And with such excitement, Kurotsuchi wanted to spread the word. That, and he also had business to discuss with one of his most loyal soldiers. Or a man thought to be so at the very least. In reality, Kurotsuchi wanted to discuss things with Kagura. Namely so, the relinquishing of his position as Mizukage and leader. It was high time Kagura made that step forward and take on the mantle of leadership. Kurotsuchi was certain that his fellow clansman and family was more than qualified. Exciting times laid ahead for Kurotsuchi. One one had he had himself a student keen on learning. And on the other, he had a Shinobi that could hold his own against any opponent. That is why Kagura was more than suitable. He already possessed the mind with a great deal of intellect. And despite his tendency to seem closed off from the world. Kurotsuchi saw the potential that the man held for sure. Now then, as Kagura straightened up and spoke, Kurotsuchi arrived as Kagura mentioned the name Neah. What followed after that were mentions of Jutsu and someone summoned. The Mizukage found himself stood two meters behind Kagura and off to his right. Having a clear view of the other two persons that Kagura was addressing. One of whom must be Neah for sure. Standing next to Kurotsuchi was Miotis.

Upon Kurotsuchi's arrival, he had his hand on the shoulder of Miotis. The Mizukage soon removed him, his right eyebrow raising in a quizzical manner. Just where was he? The Tenseigan quickly surveyed the area, showing itself to be enemy territory. The Mizukage was taken aback by it all. For some reason though, the man had a smile on his face. His head cocked off to the right. Neither Neah, Kagura or this other person had made any more moves. Not yet, and it would be ill advised to make any sudden or threatening ones. The Mizukage wore the blue and white hat to show his position as Mizukage. The man also wore the blue and white robe over his usual garments. Now then for those whom were not familiar with the Mizukage.

Otsutski Kurotsuchi possesses long white spiky mane like hair, that reach down to the middle of his back.  This long spiky white hair of his extends down in his back, but a few locks, that appear to be in the form of thick dreads rests on his either side of his chest. Kurotsuchi is of a fair skin tone, blessed with a handsome face that is up for debate. His eyes are of the Byakugan pale eyes color, appearing to be without emotions and at the same time giving Kurotsuchi a ghastly stare. But what makes Kurotsuchi appears most menacing are the black outlines around his eyelids. Many would think the man was wearing woman’s make up or potentially some rather emotional Otsutsuki clansman. Though if he could, Kurotsuchi would change that perception ever so slightly. The aforementioned accessories outlining his eyes, makes for a cold and ghastly stare. Perhaps it is hatred that lurks from within, or maybe its simply an uncontrollable defect. Despite all this, and knowing exactly how his eyes are often perceived to be, Kurotsuchi pays no attention to those intimidated or offended by it. If anything, it is more of a psychology weapon than anything.

Kurotsuchi is normally seen sporting an Happuri on his head. However, Miotis was given the honor of sporting it on this day. The head gear in question being the Happuri, a black one to be precise. The Happuri head gear was first shown in the Manga to be worn by the second Hokage Tobirama and then Yamato. Kurotsuchi normally wears the same head gear, although a black one as previously stated. The Happuri that Kurotsuchi sports also has a pair of black horns, which protrudes upward, very reminiscent of most Otsutsuki clan members, in canon and otherwise. The Shinobi in question also has a black metal bar piercing through each ear, completing gear. The man had himself a miniature version of himself stood next to him. Miotis of course.

Otsutsuki Kurotsuchi is garbed in a full black body suit, with a white apron like piece of clothing with ragged bottoms stemming from his waist line. The ragged bottom apron type piece of clothing. Is cut in a diagonal manner, with majority of this piece of clothing resting on the right side. Visually, the ragged apron like clothing covers portions of Kurotsuchi's right leg. The Otsutsuki clansman  also has black gloves covering his arms, and as such the entirety of his arms is covered in some form of attire. The man also has bandages carefully woven as part of his sleeves. These bandages, often being utilized to employ Ninjutsu techniques. Kurotsuchi also wears black high Shinobi sandals, those stretching up to his knees, more customized compared to usual Shinobi sandals. On both sides of his sandals is the Otsutsuki clan symbol. However to think his attire ended there would be false, since the man is set on looking and playing the part. Black armor is worn over that full black body suit of Kurotsuchi’s. The aforementioned armor is very similar to that of a Samurai’s armor, though closely resembling that of Hashirama’s or Madara’s. The armor that Kurotsuchi wears over his clothing is rather lightweight, more of a fashion statement than to actually give him any extra defensive boost. This is because of the Otsutsuki bone pulse technique that is often utilized by the wielder of the Byakugan. His eyes are now of the legendary Tenseigan. Showing that his occular abilities have been vastly improved.

It was designed with the intention of not to impede his abilities while in battle. The dark armor was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body. The chest, shoulders, back, thighs and forearms are covered. Each collar on his shoulder guards has the Otsutsuki clan symbol emblazoned on them. The main portion, or this aforementioned black armor was hidden beneath his robes. The Mizukage also carried with him his weaponry. Some of which were sealed away in tattoos on his risk. Some were sealed in scrolls, and pouches on his hips. His trusted Mu-Onna was slung on his left hip. The man almost applauded, having stood there for those few moments. He was certain that they would all take notice of him now. But before Kagura could turn to make contact with the Mizukage. Or even Neah could properly react to his sudden appearance. The Sharingan came out on display, sitting in the center of his forehead. "Am I interrupting?". He simply asked, all the while maintaining a fox like grin on his face. He remained watchful, his eyes searching for any sudden movements. Neah was but six meters away from him, and that other person was closing in. But upon close inspection, it would be wrong of him to refer to this abomination as a person. If anything though, Kurotsuchi was wondering why Kagura was currently in this place. Furthermore, why was he having such a friendly meeting? The ripple patterns of the set of eyes opposite him told a story. And how exciting it was to see someone wielding such equally legendary orbs. Hello Everyone. The two strangers in the form of Neah and his companion, may begin to wonder just how Kurotsuchi got there. However, if Kagura wasn't suffering from amnesia, then he would know the answer. However, it would be unwise to divulge any such information. It was best if this man remained anonymous in his actions. Just what may transpire now? How will they react?

-105 Chakra
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:36 am
(Will post today sorry guys !!)
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:15 am
Ooc: this is what I was afraid of. If he doesn't post today. He will be skipped.

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder

stats:
Stats
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:16 am
( you need to chill. I had a bunch of things come up as I was about to post. Rl is more important than rp after all.)

It seemed like a lifetime had passed in front of his eyes as the last thing he had seen was his adoptive father giving him his head gear and a few kunai before the two poofed into thin air. What was once the academy in Kiri soon became a lush field of trees and grass, his eyes slowly turned in excitement at the change of scenery before it had dawned on him- his father was nowhere in sight.

This confused boy looked around frantically before a stirring in his stomach slowly pointed him in the right direction. For once the cat would have helped by pointing him in the direction of his father, who had been somewhere close...Ish?

The boy began a frantic Sprint toward his Kage like a cat running toward it's food. His speed wasn't anything magnificent but as he began to slowly gain speed he jumped to his left and into the tress to gain momentum faster.

The more he moved the faster he had gotten until he was about fifteen meters behind Kuro, his body popping out from the trees only to curl into a ball and roll for a few meters before going upright.

In his Sprint he stopped just behind Kurotsuchi who had been talking to someone , but he knew not to interrupt for that would be rude. After he had been done he simply tugged on the males clothing before standing upright and dusting himself off as his red hues gauged the situation of the area. Being probably the youngest here he said nothing but remained alert as a just in case. Even if he didn't know where he had been poofed to he was by his father's side which made it a little better for him.
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:26 pm
Neahs father slowly and cautiously moved towards his son in a defensive manner his eyes narrowed. His fatherly instinct to protect his child was overbearing sometimes. Neah placed his hand over his fathers shoulder and gently squeezed it. "It's alright dad hes my friend his names kagura." Neah's father looked into his sons eyes for a moment and nodded his head understandingly. Lowering his arms he stepped aside from his son momentarily. "My apologies kagura any friend of my son is a friend of mine." He smiled genuinely his guard was somewhat down trusting in his sons judgment he would kagura a respectful bow.

Neah looked at kagura and smiled at him. His tone of voice changed to a teasing and joking manner for a moment. "oh there are lots of things you do not know about my old friend. all joking aside though i acquired that particular jutsu after our first meeting." Out of nowhere a blur appeared and another man appeared. Neahs eyes flared with anger his whole body tensing up as he stared at the face of the man keeping eye contact with the man. His fists tightened his father once again moved at his full speed and acted as a shield to his son. Oh he was beyond anger at this point. raw seething hatred and rage bubbled inside him.

this man was responsible for the death of the first hokage, this man took away his friend and mentor. "interrupting.... yes... that would be a underestimate." His breathing increased as his fingers dug into the palm of his skin as it took every ounce of his strength from just blatantly attacking the man. Oh how he could destroy him in a instant iof he so wished however kagura would more than likely get caught up in it. But he took a few breaths steadying himself his anger subsiding slightly as he looked at the mizukage.

His tone was direct and emotionless as he spoke. "What are you doing in my country lord mizukage." His toes curled as his father continued to shield him. this man who has had caused so much pain for this village was standing right before him. This man was right within his grasp he could seek justice for the murder of the first hokage. But that would accomplish only personal vengeance and it would cause more harm that good.
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:38 am
It had been fifty years since he last felt such a presence. It was indeed powerful and it was one of the few chakra signatures that humbled him. Kurotsuchi though should have remembered Otsutsuki need not turn or react to anything to be seen. Kagura chuckled within himself as he heard his voice. Then, the very tenseness and anger that emanated from Neah upon the arrival of the Mizukage was overwhelming to say the least. Kagura glanced at the Hokage and he was indeed seething and for good reason. But what Kagura had been told was that the events of that Kage summit had been quite sudden. The Mizukage had been disrespected by mere humans; a thing Kagura could relate to since disrespecting him was something he could not let go unpunished. Then there was the accusation of the other nations being behind the attacks of Heaven's Blossom. Kurotsuchi had told him the events of that meeting. Then the appearance of a stranger who was not only powerful but efficient. And that person too had changed the events of that meeting and thus started a war. Without buttering it up his Kage has murdered his friend's Neah's Kage and it was because of this Kagura decided to stay away from his friend Neah. Both were loyal to two opposing sides and the friendship had been on a strain for quite some time. The arrival of Kuro had made things awkward to say the least. Now that he was here, Kagura guessed it was time for business. The Otsutsuki's movements were never random, nor were they pointless.

Now there was another figure that Kagura had noticed within his impressive range of vision. A figure that was smaller in stature who he saw making a beeline for Kurotsuchi's position. With the suddeness of Kuro's arrival, by this time Kagura had turned to face his Mizukage and he felt good seeing him yet again.

"Kurotsuchi sama." bowed Kagura then straightened himself yet again. "Who is this boy with you?"

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder

stats:
Stats
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:50 pm
An unwelcome guest, that is how the Mizukage was made to feel. The display by this person was cause for concern. However, with great cunning and guile, Kurotsuchi showed himself to be ready. The white haired fiend, possessing the Tenseigan and Sharingan combo almost smiled. For the man (Neah) who seemed so opposed to his presence, dared to enter into a staring contest with Kurotsuchi. A truly intriguing scenario, causing a slight of eyes and effects to take hold. Subtly did it happen and was instantaneous to say the least. The Mizukage has always been deceptive and subtle in the way he tends to operate. And that was with good reason too. With his ability to alter reality, so he did under the guise of his ocular capabilities. These will most certainly be testing times for this Neah. Safe to say that Kurotsuchi's Sharingan was already activated when Neah chose to make eye contact with him. The trinity of eyes also saw him and held his gaze in those vital moments. His companion, the other man tried moving in between Kurotsuchi and Neah. But it was far too late now, the damage was already done. From the moment that Neah made eye contact with Kurotsuchi, his trinity of orbs went into combat mode. The Mizukage did not like the reaction and reception that he received. Not one bit at all. Whenever a child showed such insolence, then it is best that they're punished for sure. Through the use of his Chakra, Neah, along with his father was paralyzed. The bind conjured forth by deception was one way to deal with this. Kurotsuchi was however no fool, knowing that it may not be enough. In some ways this moment reminded him of the Kage meeting. Shit escalated pretty quickly back then, which ushered forth a war. Thankfully though, Kurotsuchi wasn't exactly there to kill anyone. Punishment sure, but death wasn't certain. That wasn't his intention, hallelujah.

"You mean't understatement right? Although yer said underestimate, I know whatcha meant. Unless of course it was a play on word. No matter, its no big deal. I would advise ya to calm down a little. I am here merely sight seeing I think". The man stated, knowing full well that it did not matter at all. For he had already taken the necessary steps. And their conversation was merely just a trick of the mind indeed.

Stacked his jutsus turned out to be, laced with venom, spat forth by a cobra. The multiple illusions occurred simultaneously, making it rather difficult for any normal person to escape their effects. Going further though, the moment the illusion based bind went into effect. Kurotsuchi showed his ability to deal with multiple opponents at once. In the case of Neah, he wouldn't even realize that there was an endless boundary formed between himself and Kurotsuchi. The Mizukage dashed off a little further to the right of Kagura, stepping away from the man. As such reached a distance of ten meters from Kagura, meanwhile hopping backwards, formulating hand seals in quick succession. The white haired ruler of Kirigakure reached a further eight meters before conjuring up his Jutsu. At which point the man released forth a devastating wave of fire, rushing meanwhile covering up a wide span. The fire blast spanned twenty five meters in width, while also boasting the same height. Kagura if he did not move was sure to be burned to a crisp indeed. However though, this did not take place in the sequence, Neah might think it did. When the movements of Neah and his father ceased. The speedy Mizukage moved forward at his top speed, closing that six meter gap between himself and Neah. Kurotsuchi appearance next to them saw a quintet of bones burst forth from his left side. The end result was Neah's father being impaled through the leg, side, neck and shoulder. The force from the bones pushed the man away from his son, sending him flying. That was the intention anyways. A possibility due to their bodies being immobilized. Neah on the other hand was blinded, unable to properly perceive what had happened to his father.

For he was under the effects of Kurotsuchi's ocular abilities. Unknown to him was what had transpired between his father and Kurotsuchi. That, and he was currently seeing Kurotsuchi being some distance away readying a fire style technique. Now then, being as close to Kurotsuchi as he was, the man (Neah) didn't even realize that he'd been in range this entire time. Since the time Kurotsuchi appeared on the scene, Neah found himself in striking distance. In the mind of Neah however, he was currently perceiving Kurotsuchi hopping backwards, meanwhile forming hand seals to realize a fire Jutsu. The Mizukage's Genjutsu was one where it allowed him to manipulate another person's perception. Their ability to judge distance, positioning, or properly perceive other things was skewed. One couldn't be certain of what they were seeing. Blinded Neah was to what was happening. And with the immobilization of him and his father, it meant that Kurotsuchi had more chances of his attacks hitting their mark.

Needless to say, the Mizukage was already in the middle of enacting the eight trigrams technique. Crouch he was when he made it next to Neah and his father. In the mind of the Mizukage, he was already in his own little world. A trigrams platform having formed, while invisible to others. Kurotsuchi was poised, and without delay, he began his assault. Eight Trigrams: One-hundred Twenty-Eight Palms. Two palms, aimed at the man's stomach area. End result was his tenketsu points being blocked.  Another two strikes at his arms and two more at his legs. The power of the strikes increased, as did their numbers, shoulders, arms, legs, abdomens, tenketsu point after tenketsu point was struck. By the time the man reached six strikes, and then ten. Six hundred Chakras within Neah's reserves was inaccessible. He was now unable to mold chakra, meanwhile internal organs began to shut down. The assault may seem merciless, however, Kurotsuchi had his means of saving Neah. This was the test you could say. The Mizukage wasn't someone to simply leave himself open. Since from the point of launching his assault via Genjutsu. He was already looking for signs of retaliation, ready to alter his plans.

In any case though, Kurotsuchi reached a devastating thirty two strikes before ceasing his assault. The final blow sending Neah flying back several meters. Veins pulsating from the side of his head to show he was indeed utilizing the Tenseigan to pinpoint Neah's tenketsu points. "Uh oh. Oi Kagura, that boy there is my son. Look after him will ya? I'm not finished sparring with this stripling over here". He simply stated, all the while looking out for Neah and his father to make a move. If they had managed to counter Kurotsuchi somehow. Then the Mizukage as stated before would have altered his plans. Slipping through their efforts to lay a finger upon his body. He had some new tricks to show Kagura for sure. And likewise Miotis. The speed at which Kurotsuchi moved past Kagura to carry out his assault, showed that he was no slouch. Equally, Neah, might also begin to understand what had transpired at the kage meeting. It begs the question, is Kurotsuchi a temperamental person? Not at all, but he did find Neah's actions to be offensive. Then again, maybe Kurotsuchi should show a bit more understanding. How can there ever be peace, if war comes about whenever the man was put in certain situations? All that Kagura and Miotis will see, was Kurotsuchi moving forth to strike at Neah and his father. The fire was simply there to trick Neah. Still though, Kurotsuchi was ever so vigilant, constantly keeping tabs on others. This was from the word go, for letting your guard down could easily cause issues.

Spoiler:
-30 Upkeep- Sharingan+Tenseigan
-30 Nobara no Kotsu Shishou→Wild Rose Bone Stabbing
-40 Genjutsu Toko Shikiri- Endless Boundary
-30 Eight Trigrams 132 Palms
-20 Genjutsu Binding
+125 Speed= 647 Speed(Trigrams platform)
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:22 pm
It was far to much for neah to bare , his fingers dug into his hand with his full strength blood began to drip profusely from his fingers. Pain shot signals through his body but he didn't care. Anger, and rage circulated through him. It took all this strength just to not attack him however something felt off. before the mizukage could even open his mouth neah would use the mayfly technique. He needed to get out of here before he did something horrible. to be on the safe side he added a little added protection to his body as  He sunk and merged into his ground with his mayfly out of every chakra tenketsu point save for his eyes there would emerge black spear pointed chakra rods, even should the man stop his mayfly and attack him the man would be hit with the chakra rods, he knew the battling style of the hyugga.His father would become his proxy. Merging with in the earth sinking two hundred meters down and would move at the full speed of this technique transporting him back into the village.

He didn't need to be there physically his father would substitute nicely for him. His father was frozen in place as he was hit with the genjutsu paralysis however as he was hit he smiled as he was hit with the attack form the mizukage and used his own genjutsu paralysis technique upon the mizukage. His fathers eyes changed from there normal silver blacked iris to a pale white as he was taken control of by his son.

The force of the attack form the mizukage had hit him hard his  leg, side, neck and shoulder impaled. However upon his father would be freed by the genjutsu placed upon him. His father hit a tree and his body already regenerating due to the edo tensei. Neahs voice came through his fathers as he gave a sarcastic slow clap His father would refrain from eye contact with the mizukage in case of such a similar genjutsu was to be used instead he would only make eye contact with the mizukage from the neck down. " Nice try lord mizukage,but I am not like my predecessor, really a genjutsu though quite clever i must admit you nearly had me." However neah had his father look over out of the corner of his eye at kagura.

"I do apologize that our meeting has been cut short my old friend,But if you wish to talk more You are granted permission to the village however your mizukage is not, especially after the attempt on my life, you do realize that was that can be taken as a declaration of war." His father crossed his arms and had a stoic look upon his face. "However I will not take it as such this time, I do this as a favor for kagura and I do not wish to have bloodshed between our villages and create a senseless war." His father would remain and watch what would unfold next. Things were only just beginning to get interesting and he wanted to see what would transpire next.
His dislike for the mizukage had grown more exponentially now since the man just tried to attack him. However with himself safely away from the area he would remain calm and collected  his wounds upon his hand would already Healing itself passively. Neahs father spoke to kagura "Kagura my old friend it was good seeing you again, I never got a chance to ask you before we were interrupted but I hope you've learned some of our shared contracts techniques?"

[hide]
jutsus used:

Neah used
Name: Mayfly
Cost: 100 chakra
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range:2,000
Speed: 1,000
Power: N/A
Handseals: N/A
Description:It allows the user to merge his body with the ground and flora and travel at very high speeds; however, it is noted not to be as fast as Space–Time Ninjutsu such as Kamui or FTG.  The user's body can merge with the ground after coating it with chakra. Then, using the underground network of organic matter, consisting of things like plant roots and water veins, he can travel everywhere with high speed. Using this technique he can conceal himself in such things as trees and even sand. Once merged, his presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him, even for sensor type ninja. This makes this technique perfect for close-ranged spying.
Chakra used:50
Chakra remaining:520-50=470

Neahs father Mugen used
Name: Genjutsu Binding
Cost: 40
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: 50
Speed:
Power: 350
Handseals: Area trigger
Description: As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. This genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy and deliver a devastating killing blow. 200+ strength required to break the physical incapacitation.

Chakra used:20 due to 5 in genjutsu so chakra reduction
Chakra remaining for neahs father:250-20 230 remaining
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:33 pm
Kagura stood there and saw everything before him happen in slow motion as it were. He wondered if the Mizukage would think he betrayed him since he did nothing. But he did as he were told and stood guard over the prince; the son of Kurotsuchi. Kagura himself never thought of himself as someone 'good'. To all humans Kagura was the worst possible visitor they could possibly encounter. With his emotionless demeanor he indeed was the perfect soldier.

Neah and his opinion of the human at this point did not hold any weight in his mind. The Mizukage had his reasons for doing what he did and even if Kagura had not yet known what those reasons were, he was not about to go and start questioning the motives of Kurotsuchi now after they had been through so much as a team. As much as it had repeated crossed Kagura's mind as to his friendship with Neah, his clan and country came before his own feelings.

"What will you have me do my Lord? Do we pursue?" He asked as he looked at Kurotsuchi.

Deep within him, there was the desire for battle. That innate ability pushed aside what feelings of friendship he had with Neah and focus on the task at hand. A task that he was not sure what it even was. But now, it was bubbling inside of him. And what he saw today; that ripple eye pattern of the Rinnegan consumed his every thought. The very premise of facing such power made him shake with excitement; something he had not felt even during the great war. He thought about his own visual prowess and how it would now be tested by the best possible thing it can be tested against other than another like it. Those thoughts ravaged his mentality now and to the outside viewers like the Emperor, his son and Neah's father, all they would see is a confident and stalwart being but inside he was conflicted. Neah was the only human that he did not loathe and so he had no desire to kill him or see him harmed. Now two things made him divert from Neah; his duty to his country and his Mizukage and his loyalty to the man himself. Also his desire for battle drove him like an addict to go to the heart of Konoha and do battle with the Rinnegan.

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder

stats:
Stats
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:00 pm
The woods grew silent as the Hokage escaped the grasp of the both the Mizukage and his fabled prince Kagura Ootsutsuki. Mithrandir remembered both of them, of course. Kagura had been around his childhood while he had been in Kirigakure, nothing more than a quiet puppet during his time there. He remembered meeting Kagura just once during his surprise visit to the laboratory. Mithrandir was still called Aquiles at that time and was a boy of no more than five years of age. He remembered the look in Kagura’s eyes when he gazed upon him while in training. He looked upon him with a coldness and a distrust that he wasn’t  quite expecting at the time. Mithrandir could tell, from that moment on, that there was something about himself that everyone in the room knew but him. Asking no questions, he was examined by Kagura before the Ootsutsuki prince quickly departed; not to be seen again for several decades. Mithrandir had been airborne but had chosen to touch down in the wood once he saw the chakra signature of Kurotsuchi; just the man he wanted to see. Approaching non-violently, he walked about in the midst of a sea of midichlorian cells which surrounded him in an invisible covering that was there to provide protection. It was clear that the Ootsutsuki had been given sixteen years to study him, and there was no need to come upon them with hidden attacks. Though he knew and knew quite well that they had failed miserably to break the code of the Aeriopax Quintessance. Meaning of course, they did not understand its origin, nor could they properly scale its capabilities or trace their origin. Mithrandir still held the lethal advantage of unpredictability over the sovereign of the Vanir and his accomplices. Each time Mithrandir was brought back to “life” he came back wiser, stronger, and of greater mastery of his abilities. Thus, it could be said that he was ten times the being he was when he had first come upon the Earth to subdue the inhabitants. Yet there was tinge of irony to this. Power followed enlightenment, or perhaps it was the other way around. And with greater power came greater wisdom and greater goodness. Upon being re birthed out of the accursed state that the spell of Izanagi had put him under, he had a revelation. Something that came upon the interface of his consciousness so smoothly that it felt more like a memory than a prophecy. His golden feet touched down on the forest ground, and it was as the landing of an angel from the high heavens. He remembered everything of his past. Furthermore, by grasping thus he knew his future. And the calmness and poise that was the crown of glory for all the gods had returned to him now, guiding him like a light as he floated about in the wood. Mithrandir would glide across the ground until coming to a stop ten meters behind Kagura Ootsutsuki. There was no need for surprises given that he was in the presence of two men who had eyes said to be invincible to deception or gauze. Furthermore, Mithrandir’s enormous life force was something that surely Kurotsuchi had picked up on earlier, but had been silent about. The grandeur of the strong, tall and golden colored Mithrandir was enough to intimidate any spirit. It was clear when one looked upon his face that they saw the image of God. More relatably, they saw the face of Mithrandir and not Aquiles. Aquiles was an identity created by his midichlorians to cope with their dazed state whilst still responding to nature around them in a manner that would ensure survival. One look upon the man (not the boy anymore) that stood behind Kagura, and all would know that “he who must not be named” had indeed returned. The condescending superiority that Mithrandir exuded about him his first time on Earth had left him strangely. It was as if somehow he was less threatening this time; more capable of interaction. Again, the spirit of wisdom had come upon him; he was a new man. Mithrandir was no longer the Mithrandir before; but a new creature entirely. Like a butterfly forming from the chrysalis of a caterpillar, Mithrandir had emerged and transformed from the basis of something primitive to something transcendent. Strange process to describe for a being who by their very nature implied perfection; but it had happened. Perfect doesn’t mean “peak capacity of power and glory”; it simply means without flaw. Thus, though he had always been “perfect” - he was better now. The question that would be upon the minds of all involved in this strange and ironic scene in the morning forest was - what form of villainy would he manifest now? In all worlds and in all situations Mithrandir’s true nature and mission had been confused amidst the reactions of his power and nature to the primitive life forms to which he always found himself amongst. He was taken as a god and worshipped; taken as a devil and crucified. There never seemed to be a balanced way of receiving such a one as this. However, as even the wisest of human poets have discerned, evil is often a point of view. The deer sees the tiger as “evil”; the tiger sees hunger as “evil”. Who is right?

We would soon find out just how pure of heart the illumined being had become as his eyes drifted towards Kurotsuchi who stood in front of Kagura. Mithrandir’s height enabled him to see over the shorter man, that is. His cells maintained a perimeter of one hundred meters around and behind him; flowing everywhere but forward out of respect. He had not come to kill these men surprisingly.

“I have come for peace, and not the sword.”
he said calmly, unmoving. Lying was such a primitive concept that Kurotsuchi would know that such a one as Mithrandir would never stoop to such a level. And yet… what did he mean by “peace”?

Spoiler:

+100 Sp
+20LF
-15 sp Galgan
-100 chakra Aeripax Osmosis

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:40 pm
Miracles do happen. Yes they do indeed. However questionable the Hokage's escape was, Kurotsuchi had to be happy with the small victories. Despite being paralyzed, and having a loss of feelings in his limbs and muscles. Neah was somehow able to muster up all his strength, never minding that it still wouldn't have been enough to escape. The heavens must be smiling on the man indeed. With Kurotsuchi's attack on Neah's father, the bones sent the man flying off and colliding with a tree. The Mizukage spotted and realized that his attack would perhaps not work as intended. The Otsutsuki clansman halted his progress with a delicious grin on his face. Neah had slipped away, prompting the Mizukage to standstill. It didn't take the man long before was able to wrestle out of the Genjutsu. By simply utilizing his own strength and his Sharingan was he able to overcome. No matter though, they trinity of orbs was busy at work. The Mizukage searched for Neah's Chakra signature in the immediate area. Before settling on the man having slipped away. His jutsu was most unique and convenient. Enough to cause the Mizukage to wish for something like that. It truly was an ability to pursue to say the least. The cowardice of Neah did not matter right now. Since such actions was telling of the mettle that Konoha had. Then again, it could turn out to be a strategic retreated after all. Nevertheless, Kurotsuchi took the opportunity to seize Neah's accomplice. Neah's father if you will had his back against a tree. With his arms limp. His legs also stretched out while his body sat upright. The apparent edo tensei collided with a tree a mere five meters away from Kurotsuchi. The distance shorter than he originally anticipated.  But simultaneously to Neah taking control of his "father". Disaster.

Number bone spikes shot forward, from right beneath his legs, easily piercing through. The edo tensei's stomach area also received the same fate. Up to four bone spikes tearing through his stomach area. Each leg suffering the same fate, from thigh down. However, the bones didn't simply act as spikes. The coiled due to Kurotsuchi's manipulation of his creation. The end result was Neah's father becoming stuck to the tree and the ground, unable to truly move. This all took place during the time the edo tensei had begun to regeneration. The Tenseigan eyes taking note of all that was transpiring in the area. The sudden appearance of Aquiles, or should he say Mithrandir wasn't so sudden at all. The Mizukage however had some business that needed to be dealt with. With Neah beginning to blabber away, Kurotsuchi's hands came together and formed three hand seals. Tiger→Rabbit→Dragon "Tenchuu no Jutsu" he thought to himself. This was at the point of Neah stating "nice try lord Mizukage". Large pillars numbering up to six came into existence. They spread out around Neah's father standing seventy feet tall in height. The pillars were also eight meters in width all round. The pillars are all red with black lines decorating them in a circular manner. At the head of each pillar are what appears to be lanterns. And each have four doors each on them that performs a unique function. The technique went into effect as soon as the pillars appeared. The doors opened causing chains to be released from them. Their destination was Neah's father, the edo tensei. And in quick succession did the chains pulls the man inside the pillars. Uprooting him and ripping him from his position. Not that it mattered, he was already dead right? Inside the doors he would go without warning. And once there, the doors closed and with that the pillars would disappear.

Neah's father was sealed away all the while the coward kept talking. Unless of course he had some clever plan to prevent Kurotsuchi accomplishing this task. The Mizukage sighed a little still maintaining his composure. "Pursue? Yes, you're right old friend. Pursue we shall, but there is something we gotta deal with first. Though I wonder, was that man always such a coward?". He simply stated before turning to face Kagura's direction. Just in time to see Mithrandir make his presence known. Glancing over at the man, the Mizukage smiled a little. Though, he was far from distracted, always keeping a watchful eye on things.  Judging by the looks of it, Mithrandir had finally regain himself it would appear. Kurotsuchi was glad, for this meant they could speak bluntly. "Peace and not the sword". The leader of the Otsutsuki giggled a little before shrugging in his usual jovial manner. "It would appear that you've finally got a grip of yerself. To think that I've been probing yer all this time. And it seems yer went and did it on yer own, how annoying. So what now? I am currently busy tryin' decide on what to do with this ere' place. If ya don't mind, I have a land to conquer, and further more make myself Hokage".   Kurotsuchi was most serious about his intentions. His eyes maintaining a close watch on all those who were present. The man was also scanning far and wide, searching for other intruders. It was amazing though, since wherever Kurotsuchi went, others seem to naturally follow.

Spoiler:
-30 Tenseigan & Sharingan
-70 Tenchuu no Jutsu-Pillars Supporting Heaven Technique
-80 Bone Pulse
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:24 pm
The Otsutsuki had seen the real Neah  slip out of sight but not out of the eyes of the Byakugan. For he had seen him travelling with great speed underground. That will be dealt with later.

Kagura thought long and hard about Kuro's question about Neah being a coward. And that person he met years ago was simply care free. There was not a single worry that emanated from Neah when they met right in this forest and where they became brothers in the art of the snake. That person would have just laughed off a threat or not use something else to defend his homeland. He disappointed Kagura greatly and Kagura feared for humankind since the only one of theirs he tolerated had now made Kagura turn on him for his cowardice. Neah was now the Hokage and Kagura was not and he did not have any interest in such titles. He tried to think about what that Neah years ago would have done. Would he have ran at the first sign of trouble? Kages are supposed to show absolutely no fear and by and even greater margin, shinobi are not supposed to let their own personal feelings cloud their judgement. In Kagura's opinion, the reaction of Neah while it could be justified due to the reason behind it, should not have happened. Anger from any life form especially humans mattered nothing to Kagura an he was sure that was the feeling of Kurotsuchi as well. The difference between the Mizukage and himself is that Kurotsuchi had a jovial side that hid the true monster within when provoked. But Kagura on the other hand did not let the humans influence him like Kurotsuchi did and make him more human in personality. No, Kagura was the one to lay waiting in the shadows; just waiting for the correct time to strike his enemies. Whether that be his own family or friends. Anyone who raises their hands towards his country or his Emperor is considered dead to him as he knew Kurotsuchi would protect him and his homeland as well.

Kagura then slipped into his subconscious mind as the Three Tails wanted to speak with him directly.

[Kagura, so the one human you held in high regard, you view him as a coward. Where does that leave you?]

{I always thought of Neah to be fearless despite what happens.}

[It could be some sort of trap he went back to the village to spring for you and the Mizukage.]

{True, but do you really think I am in fear of such things?}

[Kukuku.] Chuckled the three tails. [No, you are never like that. However the Hokage is the wielder of the Rinnegan. I suggest you consider that before you go marching into Konoha unprepared.]

{I am with my Emperor and with you Sanbi. And he has me as his soldier. It is Konoha who should be wary.}

It was at this point he sensed a massive chakra signature that he did not expect to appear at this point neither at this location. His past student, the one whom he initially viewed as an outsider but no longer, had suddenly shown himself from above. And the more he looked at Aquilles, the more he realized there was a change in him. Such a thought went and threw itself at the back of his mind for now.

He had felt something similar back when a lone attacker had slain civilians in Kiri when mother was still alive. Something came to her that day demanding the Senju princess to come with him. So he was correct. Aquilles had been this being all along unbeknownst to Aquilles himself. Kagura had trusted Kurotsuchi's judgment and Kagura had treated him as one of them while all the while keeping a watchful eye on him. There was something more important to do like deciding how to change the landscape of this place.

At the Mizukage's words, chilling words left Kagura's mouth. Words that he never thought he would utter about the home of Neah of the Senju clan.

"The Neah that I knew would not run from a fight. With those eyes we cannot throw caution to the wind as Sanbi suggested to me. Kurotsuchi sama, let us make the humans remember why they should be left under our heels." he said as he looked at Kurotsuchi with his usual impassive face and his chakra building.

So that was why the Mizukage had come here. He wanted to become the Hokage. If that were to happen, is he planning on becoming both Mizukage and Hokage? Unless he had someone else in mind to take up a seat of power and rule one of these lands therefore unifying both lands forever with an ironclad agreement.

FTG Placements
Spoiler:
- Mujin's shoulder
- Emperor's Desk
- Conference Room
- Forest Of Avalon
- Kurotsuchi's Shoulder

stats:
Stats
Ootsutsuki
Ootsutsuki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:12 pm
Many things had transpired as the child seemingly dozed off with his eyes open. Within the small mind of the boy he played patty cake with his cat friend metaphorically, it was more like rabid arguing between a child that didn't know any better and a colossal rage of chakra that almost didn't come out to well. The boy however was watching the events unfold and yet his mind couldn't wrap around them.

His father had attacked the one man who had seemingly been angry about something that the young child did not or could not understand. Maybe it had something to do with the past or maybe this guy simply didn't like his pops. Either he never moved from his spot and paid attention. At first he thought they were just simply playing with one another until the other had disappeared from the area only leaving the other male, the red eyes leering onto him before something else happened.

The words were drowned out for a moment and before he knew it another person had joined the party and one had been...disposed of? This left the boy still in the same spot as he was in when his father was behind him, the eyes continually moving from left to right to the three people still here until he had finally grasped the situation.

Destruction.

A small smile crept upon the face of his beast, the impartial cat swaying its tails as it thought of nothing more than the boy letting him loose to cause havoc. Unfortunately the boy was tilting his head in confusion as he pondered on each word before speaking," Father..," there was a slight hesitation on how he was about to speak these next words.

Only seconds passed before he gripped the side of his makeshift clothing and nodded," Are we going to do something to this place?," it wasn't a question of doubt, nor was it a question of his orders. It was a question of confirmation. He awaited his father to tell him exactly what would transpire here and if he had a roll to play in it? He would do whatever necessary to make his father proud. After all an obedient child was always rewarded when they obeyed, and besides...Its not like the true nature of Miotis was of peace.

(Want to apologize for this VERY late post. Had a lot of things going on with work and prepping for Basic so let's hope this goes faster)
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:57 am
(nothing for me to post since kuro took mah daddy away Q.q and i mayflyed the hell outta there, so this cna continue onwards without me. PS Free my daddy kuro!)
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:05 am
Cowardice was not uniquely human, but goodness did humans make it look natural. Mithrandir had always had seen the Senju people, descendants of his younger brother Avalon, as being more like the Aesir than any race on this planet and thus most deserving of life. However upon seeing Neah Senju, the leader of the Senju perform such an act as to run away from another leader was deplorable in his sight. Seeing as he had held a generally low regard for Avalon and his father, this was not too much of a shock for him, however. To think that Avalon had given up his life to create this race, and the best of them now could do nothing better than bury themselves under ground and flee. He noticed Kurotsuchi as well as Kagura had changed some since he last saw them. Both had gained a form of power they did not have before. Kurotsuchi was not much like Mthrandir’s uncle Abraxus; thus making him a bit easier to size up. The last time he had “fought” Kurotsuchi things had not gone so well for the Mizukage, and yet none of this pressed upon the mind of the Aesir as he stood there calmly. He could tell from the statements made by the Mizukage that Kuro had truly made a fully transition from Ootsutsuki to human. He’d noticed that when he first came here, how much more like humans these Ootsutsuki were than the ones he had grown up with. To think that a prince of a race so vast and powerful so as to have nearly conquered an entire galaxy found nothing more exciting to do then to seek a new man-made title like Hokage? It was clear that he had been under the stars for so long that he had forgotten there were any above. This… “new” Mithrandir began to see things differently than he ever had. It was quite powerful this change of paradigm he experienced in the forest now. Coming to the full conclusion that Kurostuchi as well as virtually all the Ootsutsuki here were as meaningless as the humans to him. They were entirely inconsequential and served no purpose to him whatsoever. There was not even the pleasure in killing or subuing them; animals are self-subdued anyways. And to see what would once be an intergalactic emperor be nothing more than a “Kage” drained the Aeserian Warlord of any further interest he would ever have in the life forms on this world.

Mithrandir, without pausing to explain himself, took off straight into the air and clouds until he was out of sight. His striking speed was enough to make this leap seem almost instantaneous and thus a much cleaner exit than would normally be taken. He realized that Earthly matters were so much more important now to Kagura and Kurotsuchi that the matters of their own galaxy, returning there, starting a colony or anything of the sort would mean less to them. Mithrandir was too great a god to care about ruling such a small and primitve world as Earth; and so he left.

[EXIT TO LAND OF WIND]

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:07 pm
The emperor of Kirigakure and likewise Mizukage had himself a situation. He was being presented with the perfection opportunity to relax a while. And relax he was about to do in a foreign land. Konoha wasn't his territory at all, and was an unknown to him. However, Kurotsuchi wasn't one to let such things deter him at all. It had been a while since the man showed himself to the outside world. And today seemed a good day as any to do so. In any case though, no sooner had Mithrandir arrived did he leave. The Mizukage sighed, while pondering what was to come. Mithrandir can be a troublesome creature but a fun one. The white haired man kept a close watch on Mithrandir's trajectory as he left. In the mean time, Kurotsuchi dipped into his pouch that sat on his hips. A total of six pulse kunai blades was produced and held in hand by the Mizukage. The emperor had himself a plan no doubt. But how to properly execute it was the question. After all, he was expecting Konoha's military forces to come out in full swing indeed. That's if he didn't scare them all off. The sealing of the Edo tensei was completed, and Kurotsuchi had begun to wonder about the many things he could learn from the un dead. For now though he had a number of things to address. "Those eyes are well just that, eyes. But in the right hands they can be a fine weapon and an example of ocular prowess. I am truly disappointed, but hey oh just like ya said. Lets go and show that we can be generous. I will give him an opportunity to settle things amicably. He only needs to make an offering". The Mizukage stated with a grin upon his face. His head soon titled off to the side to show Miotis that he was indeed paying attention.

"We definitely gonna go have some fun. I hope yer not too tired, and I suppose we can view this as a day out. Now then the village is in that direction. Lets not hang about too long. But before I forget, I have something that I want to do". He simply stated before walking off towards a tree. Said tree had an opening, and it was there that he hid one of the six kunai blades that was brandished. The Mizukage hid them east, west, north and south and quite some distance apart from each other. The pulse kunais were meant to be hidden from plain sight, making it so that those with insight such as the Byakugan could properly perceive it all. In the mean time though, he also hid pulse kunai blades high atop the trees, once again out of sight. And in the most inconspicuous of places. The man was leaving his mark behind, but not that it mattered much. The fact that he was even in this place, meant that he could realistically traverse the area at a moment's notice. Once the Mizukage was satisfied with his preparations, the man returned to the group. His eyes resting on Miotis and Kagura all the same. "Its time to roll. I wonder if Neah will still flee once I take up residence inside the village". With that, out of the forest they went, and on there way to the village.

[Exit]
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top