welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» The Last Stand
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 am byEververse

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 am byKurotsuchi

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Meeting with the Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:14 pm
Miotis had been paying no mind to the things outside of his home, the vast house that spanned for meters and even stretched into the depths of the underground had been his cave for some time unless he had needed to go out for something. The head of the young genin of the Ootsuski but not by birth sat comfortably on the showers wall as the water fell on him, fully aware and conscience of the things going on around him but not in too much mood to care for it. The sound or what seemed to be the sound of a door opening would alert him, but cause him no reason to open his eyes to see whom it was.

"Young Sir, it is time for your morning training and walking exercises...should i get your clothing ready to go?"

The strange yet young voice called to him, asking if apparently he was going to go to fixed morning training which had been given to him by his father to make use of his skills....after all Miotis wasn't the same after meeting his now adopted father. Miotis's head would have tilted slightly as a small yet oddly noticeable smile appeared on his face,"Yes..Yes go ahead and get everything ready and could you have tea ready in a couple of hours?," the simple words was muttered as his body stepped from the shower to get dressed. Throwing on some rags that formed into a small toga and haori pants, he hopped from his window and sprinted toward the academy where he was meant to meet his father. Once he had arrived he pushed the doors opened and looked around for a moment before smiling," Lord Kuro! I'm here."
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:46 pm
The Mizukage was already on the scene at the academy grounds awaiting his students. The leader of the hidden mist had a smile on his face while standing in the middle of the room. This was a large wooden flooring room, with a statue of the Mizukage at the far end. Kurotsuchi had a smile on his face, carefully thinking up ways in which they needed to conduct their training. The Mizukage could just do the really mean thing and through the youngster in at the deep end. And by that token, it may prove an interesting idea to take a trip elsewhere. Kirigakure was becoming a little bit claustrophobic for Kurotsuchi's liking. The man needed to take a stroll and see what else the world had to offer. But before that though, he may well have a little spar with the little cub. The excited tone that came from Miotis brought forth some amusement as far as the Mizukage was concerned. So much so that he was compelled to raise his right eyebrow. His eyes carefully sizing up Miotis, before cocking his head off to the right. A cheerful sigh escaped from him, showing him to be relaxed and in a dandy mood. "Yo, welcome Miotis Kun. Where ya been boyo? I've been here waiting all morning, and I here I was thinking I have this really awesome jutsu to teach ya. Dunno if I want to bother with it now".   The Mizukage released an innocent whistle, showing that he was in a jovial mood. It wasn't always the case, and as such Miotis needed to make the most of it. As for the Mizukage, he was dressed in his usual attire, showing that he was ready to make a move. However, he was sporting the blue and white robes of the Mizukage over his normal battle attire. The iconic hat that is sported by most kages also sat atop of his head.

Kurotsuchi's left hand soon rose and rested on his chin. A careful stroke, amounting to three times before the Otsutsuki clans man looked around the room. Wasn't there something or someone missing? Surely the four foot nine inches tall Miotis wasn't all that there was. In any case the Mizukage motioned for Miotis to enter in the room so that they may begin. "Tell me then, what have ya learned recently? I would love to see just how much you've grown. I have a feeling that you may well have a few aces up your sleeves". He said jokingly, but still his thoughts were drifting elsewhere. After this meeting, Kurotsuchi could see himself having a day out with Miotis. But where will they end up? Its easy to think about leaving for a small trip. However, deciding on where exactly to go can be an issue. He may yet let his instincts decide, and may decide upon it all via some random decision making. Whatever it was though, Kurotsuchi will need to act fast. The boredom was killing him, unless of course Miotis could make a dull morning more entertaining. Where is Tifa when you need her?

Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:33 pm
Where was he? Miotis had simply thought he arrived early since he didn't pick up his adoptive father, but seeing as he was actually late he slowly kicked the ground a little as he explained himself," Well first I had stood in the shower for a lonnnnngggg time. The water was so amazing that I couldn't get out! Then I uh...Oh! The maids had urged me to get out so i could meet you here on time, but finding clothes took forever to find clothes so I just threw something together. THEN I had to jump out of the window just to get a head start on running which was fun. Some people might not have liked that I just became a one boy stampede but they will be okay," his excitement turned into a rather dull turn as he smiled and slowly wobbled in place until Kuro managed to get a rise out him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WONT TEACH ME NOW!!! I WILL...BREAK THE ROOM," the classic temper tantrum of the boy brought out a small thin veil of red that caused him to stop for a moment, feeling the beasts impulse trying to take over him. With a small and calm breath he smiled and cracked his fingers as he fist bumped his own chest and chuckled," I've learned a loooottttt of new jutsu and i can even do super strong stuff! I can even control the kitty inside of me a little though...its still a big fight. I have something new to show you. Watch this..," his hands slid together as he cracked his knuckles and around him? Appeared a thin veil of chakra. Whatever he was about to do would blow his father's mind as he charged at a nearby wall," 1st gate open! 2nd gate...Open!," no need to go to the third since this would prove enough. As his fist collided with the wall it would soon break and shatter bringing in the sunlight of the world as he turned around and looked at his dad," SO WHATCHA THINK?!?"
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:41 pm
Happiness, amused and genuinely content with what was transpiring before him. Miotis has always been a wild child, exciting, and at times unruly. But nevertheless, a good person to have around at the best of times. Kurotsuchi smiled a little as Miotis began to debrief the Mizukage on what took place before. The meeting between them was going according to plan indeed. And in some ways, Kurotsuchi couldn't wait to show Miotis what else he had planned for him. The white haired man nodded as Miotis spoke, meanwhile thinking about what their next move would be. It has been a long time since he stretched his legs properly. Hell, many might consider him dead at the moment. The leader of the hidden mist seem to seldom venture outside of the village. Maybe one of the places they could visit is Iwagakure, formerly known as Galahad. The home land that his wife, and partner in crime ruled over. Just where was she? The man had two minds to go disturb her, and enjoy some couple's time. A bit of Jutsus and chill if you get the gist. Kurotsuchi was a master whenever he needed to de-robe in her presence. Tifa Mamarou Otsutsuki does like to keep the man waiting. However, she was worth it, and he was certain that she will show up at some point. A smile was on his face thinking about what might happen when they meet. Oh well, she was somewhere inside the village, probably busy stealing/kidnapping some poor orphan child. Back to the matter at hand though. "I see, getting up to no good  again. What I tell ya about running around in crowds?".   Kurotsuchi was playful in thought, for Miotis little debrief had cheered him up some. Still though, the man could not help but raise his right eyebrow at the little outburst by Miotis.

Temper, that temper needed to be kept in check. Unfortunately, Kurotsuchi wasn't easily scared. He was too old for such things, especially when dealing with youngsters. If anything it was amusing and a good way to lighten the mood. "Oh super strong stuff? Show me". The Mizukage stated while keeping a close eye on Miotis. Still though, no sooner than he made the request did the youngster sprung into action. The watchful gaze of the Mizukage looked on in anticipation. Hoping that the youngster did not disappoint him at all. He had high hopes for this one. Off he went charging towards the wall. Even more surprising was the announcement of the gates. One and two? Just when did he? With Miotis breaking through the wall, the Mizukage stood for a moment. The man was taken back by it all and at the same time pleased for the youngster. In the midst of things, Kurotsuchi's right hand rose and rested on the Happuri head gear that he sported. It was part of his attire, a symbol piece of clothing. On the inside of the Happuri head gear did the man brand it with his flying thunder god seal. This was after the Happuri was removed from his head. "Splendid. I am glad that you're progressing as rapidly as yer seem to be. Just need to get that feline under control. Although, I don't like to view the tail beasts as mere beasts. It is in mankind that you will find beasts of all different natures. Yet, the unknown to them are deemed to be monster". Kurotsuchi said while walking towards Miotis. The sunlight which shone into the room was most welcomed. Even in a place like the hidden mist, whenever the sunlight came through, it could be interpreted as a sign. "Here, where this from now on. Also, take these too". Kurotsuchi dipped into a pouch on his left hip and brandished three of his special Kunai. The pulse Kunai set, which also carried his flying thunder god Jutsu marking on them. Kurotsuchi flung one of the kunai with deadly accuracy towards the balcony area of the large room. The kunai blade lodged itself into the wooden construct in the corner. There it would remain for the time being. Now then, the man held the other pair in his hands.

The pair of kunai was handed over to Miotis along with the Happuri headgear. "Keep these with ya. The headgear will suit ya best. As for these Kunai blades, keep them with ya. They may yet come in handy when ya least expect it. Now then, I think I know what we ought to do next. I say its time we go and spring a surprise on an old friend". He stated with a grin on his face. The Mizukage gave Miotis a few moments to collect the items and adjust to the new reality. He was also expecting the young man to close off the gates. It would be best if he saved his energy. A moment or so later, Kurotsuchi stood next to Miotis, who was now on his left. The left hand of the Mizukage reached up and rested on the youngster's shoulder. The man sighed before cocking his head off to the side. "Take a deep breath". He simply stated, before both of them vanished from the academy grounds. Their next destination was set indeed. Oh old friend and most loyal solider, where are you?

[Exit]
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:05 pm
For a moment the young boy stood and looked at his father quizzically before turning his eyes to the item he was about to be gifted. As it touched his hands he almost jumped through the roof with glee before putting on the headband and giving a tough man look," Haha i'm like...a mini you!! Yeah i'm going to be an awesome ninja just like you," though when he was handed the kunai he tucked them safely into his makeshift toga and nodded," Ready Pops..So who are we going to meet?," he asked before taking in a deep breath and waited for whatever was going to happen...to happen.

[Exit]
Jinchuriki
Jinchuriki
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top