welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Land of Milk and Honey
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:35 am byRaiko Hayate

» Plot of the New Site!
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm byEververse

» Cursed Shuriken Naruto AU roleplay.
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm byGuest

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Evaluating the leaf and a unexpected guest. (Private,nk invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:14 pm
The clouds rumbled as thunder cracked across the sky which awoke him from his sleep. Neah laid in his armchair inside his Library inside the hokages office. A book on his lap and slid onto the floor as he was startled by the sound of thunder. He let out a sigh and took a calming breath and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He reached down in front of him as he picked up the book he had been reading. It was a book about short stories of people’s imaginations about grand adventures of being a shinobi and what they entailed. He had gotten a good half way through the book before he had dozed off. He let out a great big yawn and stretched his arms and legs out. He turned his head and looked out at the window and saw that it was pouring rain down from the clouds. But he could make out in the distance the rising sun.

Dawn such a peaceful time of day. It seemed like the only time of day when he felt he could feel at peace with himself. He had so many worries on his mind. This so called peace that had been about for 50 years do to a being who claimed to be a god. It still felt like it was yesterday when he was still a small boy.His dreams of being the clan leader of the senju and how he would bring about peace and love between the villages. He had become hokage but not in the way he wanted to. The first hokage had been assassinated at a peace conference. Even know after all these years he wanted revenge.

His youthful appearance barely having aged due to his large amount of life force he appeared and physically felt like he was in his thirties but in actuality he was 65. He placed his hand over his eyes and rubbed them and got out of his chair and proceeded towards his desk. His eyes remaining closed the entire time. he had memorized his offices lay out and soon returned to his desk sitting back in his chair his chair facing out towards the village as he sat back and contemplated. He needed council and there was only one shinobi left within the village of high ranking other than him. He had a appointment with him this morning but he also needed more council perhaps it was time he brought his family into circulation once again.
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:38 pm
Stein over the past fifty years, had not physically aged to much, he did bulk and define muscles, but he looked no where near the seventy-one he actually was, and he seemed to keep it a Secret as to what kept him aging so slowly, but he also allowed his hair to grow out, he got a new wardrobe, and his hair had gone back to the black it was before, due to his time he spent out of the sun, and in hiding for the most part.

He conversed with a man in the shadows, but this was not the man he was meeting with today, today was with his Kage, a man who he had finally caught up with and informed him of his duty to protect him , due to a promise that was made over the very sword that was at his hip, The Needle Sword, Nuibari.

Stein did not wait for whoever or whatever to give him permission, and nor did he expect to be stopped, he headed to the Hokage's Office, where he had an appointment with the Hokage, Neah Senju, what exactly for he did not exactly know, but Stein did know one thing, soon he would start recruiting for his own thing, The Heiki Gishi, he will return their name to honor and glory as they once were, but all in good time, for now he needed to see what was going on and what he was needed for.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:19 pm
Reclining slightly into his chair he would sit back his eyes remaining firmly closed. He would allow for time to pass by. He was already caught up on paperwork and had cancelled his other meetings for the day. He slowly turned about as he heard his office door open and he slowly opened his eyes revealing his ripple pattern purple eyes. It was just who he was expecting he smirked and gestured for him to take the seat that was across the desk from him. He smiled happily to his most loyal shinobi he had known. there relationship may have started off rocky at first.

However the man did eventually track him down afterwords and offered him his protective services. Neah hesitantly at first accepted the man s offer but had secretly had him under surveillance for a time. But the man known as stein proved to be someone trustworthy and so he has had him in his employ for the past fifty years. The man did not seem to age like neah he however never requested the information. He nodded towards stein and pulled his chair up to his desk. He crossed his hands and folded them in front of him his elbows touching the table.

A serious look upon his face. His tone was calm and serious as he looked across the man with his rinnegan. "I have no doubt in my mind as to wonder why you were asked here so early this morning." He paused and stood up straight in his chair "Well my old friend I need some advice from you my most trusted and loyal shinobi." He let out a sigh and narrowed his eyes. "It has been fifty years since the assassination of my predecessor, yet we still have had no reparations and have not taken up action since the war that was started."

Pausing he reached across his desk and grabbed a file with the name mithrandir across it and slid it across. even know to tghis day the file was only a single page long, this mysterious being who came down from the sky and stopped a rightous act of justice. "It is due to this man that we have had not been able to take up repercussional acts, tell me do you think me a fool for holding a grudge against kurotsuchi for these fifty years, i have been contemplating a question for a long time now and wish to seek your advice, do yo think it a just action to seek retribution for the murder of the first hokage and end this peace and condemn our young to war?"
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:19 am
Stein would listen intently to the man's words, his charge spoke of grudges and revenge, and Stein would raise a brow once the speaking was done and responded simply with these words " Those who seek revenge must also dig a single extra grave, cause that revenge will destroy them, however if you believe us as peace you are gravely mistaken , and do not forget my own Predecessor was slaughtered by this Kurotsuchi..." Now this was a lie but Neah would not know any different, for that knowledge laid only with a select few " However, holding a grudge for this long makes no sense, and if that is your justification for a full blown war, then you will lose that war."

Stein gave it some time to sink in his words of advice before speaking on "Now, if you can find some other reason for this war, and get your fellow shinobi to back you fully with this choice, then winning is well within your grasp." Stein would now fall silent and wait for Neah's Retorts and possible barrage of more questions. He took it upon himself to have a seat in a chair across from Neah.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:05 pm
He let out a long sigh as he listened to his friend. if he might be as so bold as to call him that. They had known each other for nearly fifty years now so it really couldn't hurt to call him that could it. "tell me Stein have you ever lost a family member before and i mean truly lost as in they died and did not disappear like rei-neechan did." Ah there it was rei his beautiful elder sister whom had kidnapped him for three years and held him within a different dimension. She had his chakra sealed so he could not call for aid with his summons or even put up much of a fight against her.

He got up from his chair and slowly walked towards the window his arms crossed behind him as he stared down at the village. However ever watching steins refletion in the glass. He may feel safe within his office but he was not a fool. It would be Ideal for a assassination on him since it was just the two of them. He narrowed his eyes and turned his head and looked directly into steins eyes with his rinnegan locking in. "You are right this is not true peace this is a lie, true peace must I believe can only be gained when all people will come to understand one another and live in harmony, I just don't really know how to go about finding the answer to that question. There is just to much hatred in this world."

He let out a sigh his breath clouding up the window slightly in his reflection. "My father instilled those words into me on his death bed so many years ago and tasked me to find, but i am getting off topic slightly."

He cleared his throat If i did wage this war it would to bring about a end to this false peace and bring about True peace and prosperity and justice to the shinobi world that is what i feel down to my core believe it may be just to begin a war, many lives will be lost but our village i hate to say it is not yet strong enough even with my rinnegan.

Pausing a moment and catching his breath he would continue on "I do not condemn the entire mist village for its singular persons actions i have a friend in that village i have known for quite some time, I do wish to think he would side with me on this decision for war but i can not speak for him."
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:05 am
Stein would chuckle at the question of loss, Had he Experienced it? Yes by the truck load, just about everyone close to him or that he held dear either was killed, died in some fashion or just left. And for this, Stein would Nod his head and Replied "When the Uzumaki decided they wanted the lands of Carpathia, they slaughtered my clan, for this, I made them pay, My brother and Sister, both Died due to natural causes at a young age, My Sensei left and never returned, I have known nothing but loss my entire life, It is why I learned after the strongest Shinobi I ever knew, Rei Uchiha, Granted Master Seto was a great Shinobi, but I needed and wanted Strength. And Rei offered it"

Stein let out a sigh, remembering it all, it was a clearing of a throat that brought him back to the real world and he tilted his head listening, and he would shake his head and sighs again, Obviously he needed to teach Neah a little more. "Neah there is no False Peace even, there are ninja attacked all the time, it is a war, just not out right full throttle yet, However, yes We need ninja of great power before going head to head with Kiri, and if you wish to Speak with a friend why not simply summon them or something?" Now Stein Obviously did not mean a actual summon, but rather a message or something.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:29 pm
Looking over his shoulder he sympathized with stein. He to had experienced loss. He had never had a brother or a sister but still he was sure it was the same thing as losing ones own parents but on a lesser extent. "Oh yes I had heard about the Uzumaki clan slaughter, so that was you eh I always wonder who had done that." He smirked his has folding behind his back as he continued to look over at stein. "Rei-neechan, was a strong shinobi yes I agree, but she was distant I wished I could of helped her at the time but Before she left she gave a gift, I will never forget and that was freedom."

He paused a moment and bit his bottom lip. "If it is possible I may have a idea to increase our own military strength though it will be dangerous, we need to capture one of the tailed beasts and seal it inside a host or a container." He paused his eyes narrowin in focus as he smirked as he got a idea from steins last sentence about summoning the person here. "You know thats a good idea about summoning them here we do sharea a animal contract together."

He smirked and let out a sigh "No but that would be unwise he is from the mist village it would not be wise, Let me ask you this though would you like to see your brother and your sister again stein?" He clapped his hands together and two coffins arose from the ground on each side of neah. One was labled mother the other was labled father. The lids fell down with a crash on the floor and two figures slowly walked out. neahs mother and father got off the lids and the coffin lids closed upon the coffins and they faded from view. His parents looked about confused unsure where they were for a moment before neah turned around and walked in between them and placed a hand on there shoulders. "These are my parents stein I believe you already met my father?" Neahs father glared at stein and cracked his knuckles in his gloved hand. "Yes but he is different slightly little older perhaps but, I never forget a face." Neah smiled and gently grasped his edoed mothers shoulder. "this is my mother Kikyo ryotoji." The women smiled pleasantly she was very young early beginning of her twenties and she smiled and bowed her head "Oh is this a friend of yours neah, so nice to meet you."

Stuff used.:

Jutsus used: Edo tensei summoning S and e rank summon.
Chakra used:27 chakra
Chakraremaining: 493

Link to neah parents edo stats and what they look like etc
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:16 am
Stein had listened to Neah accepted and acknowledge his advice, and then shortly after Neah talked about a tailed beast, this made Stein stare off for a bit, slightly down heartened, he remembered his encounter with the one tail, Shukaku, he sighed softly and then next thing that he had heard that brought him back to reality was the question about his syblings, and he thought hard on it.

To see them again would be amazing, but it wouldn't truly be them, it would be an insult to their memory in his opinion, not to mention it has been to long , nor has he found his sister's body, and his brother is to long gone by this point really , so he would shake his head no and speak to Neah " I am greatful for the oppertunity, but I feel it would be a disgrace to their memory " Stein's hand would go to the arm that was once his brothers, it happened so long ago, but it was the last thing of either sibling that he still had, then he saw Neah summon his parents.

Stein would nod at the familiar face of Neah's Father, and then bowed slightly to his mother " Nice to meet you, an nice to see you again" he spoke to the pair of them.

Stein would then look to Neah "Well we first have to get shinobi tho who are worthy of such a power it would not do to just give out power to those who would use it half hazardly or that could not control it themselves" he nodded after giving that bit of sage Wisdom.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 am
Neah smiled and was amazed by his answer by stein about his siblings. Most people would give anything to see a loved one be brought back o this world. He himself was no exception. "You have a noble heart stein, much ore so than myself, I wish I could of said the same thing when I was a child but there is no taking back what has been done." He sighed and gently patted the shoulders of his parents affectionately. He wished he could have brought them back fully but in a way they were superior in this form. They could never die, they would never age they had unlimited amounts of chakra and most importantly they would follow any and all of his orders.

Some would say they were the perfect soldiers. In a way they were but he opnly used his father to fight if he had to. They were to precious to him still and valued them as people not a weapon. Neahs mother gave a heart warming smile towards stien and proceeded towards her son and hugged him by the side. Her arms wrapped around her sons waist as she then porceeeded to pinch his cheek affectionatly. "Honey have you been eating your looking awefully thin." Neah rolled his eyes and let out a exasperated and annoyed sigh. "Yes mom I have been eating don't worry." His mother glared at him and grabbed him by the ear and proceeded to pinch and twist it and spoke "Don't you take that tone with me young man." Neah let out a pained yelp as his mother proceeded to scold him. "Ok ok...ow ow ow ow I'm sorry mom."

His mother released his ear to ruffled the top of his head. "I will see to getting you something proper to eat your just skin and bones." Neah sighed and nodded his head at his mother and she walked towards the door and stopped and turned hjer head "Mr stein would you like anything to eat or to drink." Neah rubbed his ear that was pinched and twisted and shook his head embarrassed at stein. His father chuckling heartily at the scolding his son had recieved. "You should know better than to make your mom annoyed, hell I had known while we were dating hehe." neah glared at his father and looked back at stein and cleared his throat. "I agree we do need to find a shinobi worthy of gaining that power but first we need to acquire it, and I do have just the thing to keep it stored in for the time being."

His mind wandered off towards the gedou mazou statue. He had yet to use it for anything except for when he initially got his rinnegan. It would make a strong housing for a tailed beast. He did not wish to enslave the bijuu though but it was for the good of his people. he needs of the many outweigh needs of the few.
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:51 am
Stein had to decline with a smile on his face to the offer, and nodded and said "Thanks to both of you" including Neah as well, as thanks for the compliment, he could not help but to chuckle seeing how the kage's parents were, he wished he knew his well enough to even miss that kind of stuff.

He sighed softly as Neah talked about a storage for the bijuu, Stein did not like that idea at all, if they went hunting for power it should be to use not to just store till someone came along , he would however finally come to why he agreed to this meeting.

Stein would clear his throat, sat straighter, and his voice even took a more serious tone as now, he began "Lord Kage, Neah Senju, your audiance is Requested for a particular meeting, I will come to get you at the time of meeting, I just need to know that you are ready for this meeting and that you will come to it." Stein looked sternly at Neah with the question.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:08 am
Neah's mother smiled kindly and she bowed and left the office leaving Neah,stein and neah's father. Neah sighed and returned to his chair and looked over stein. This man had been seeking him for so long and had protected him all due to rei. Perhaps he could be trusted. His eye quirked a brow as stein spoke of him being requested for a meeting. He didn't have any other meetings for this day. He quickly reached into his desk and checked his calendar and began ruffling through the pages. Being a kage his schedule was usually busy with keeping the village in order and doing paperwork.

He grabbed a pen on his desk and crossed off the meeting he had with stein on the calendar of and put the book back away. "A meeting what is this meeting about stein?" His curiosity was intrigued however he would not go in half hazardly, not after what had happened to Lord kikato. His father locked eyes with him and then turned a stoney gaze towards stein. " Yes what is this meeting about young lad, and with who? You may be close to my son however i am still his father and i will not allow anone to put my son in danger so i suggest having the meeting within the village."

Neah turned a gaze towards his father and narrowed his eyes angrily. His father ever the over protective being. Perhaps he needed to turn off his fathers emotions before things got heated. then again his father had a valid point. A small smirk curled over on the left side of his face. "There will be a few conditions towards this meeting, first of all I want guaranteed protection that there will not be any attempt on my life, secondly it shall take place within the village The other will also have my word that there shall be no attempt of his or her life."
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:45 am
Stein sighed softly at all the questions, making him stand up and the first person he looked to was Neah's Father and then he spoke "I have served Neah Faithfully for fifty years, and no harm has come to him in the time since I took charge of him from Rei, And believe me, if I wanted him hurt, it would have already happened, and there is nothing even you could have done to stop me, so Step down before you start something, and show me the proper respect." He looked back to Neah with a sturn look.

" I appreciate the offer you gave me earlier, But I could not do this to my siblings, and even though you were young when you did it, you should have released those two long ago , That is not Natural, and as for the meeting and your safety, firstly I will be there, no worries, and if you do not trust me after fifty years of service, let me know, and I will go" This moment is when a fist formed and rolled knuckles down onto Neah's desk as Stein's Face encroached on Neah's "And the next time your Father speaks down on me like that, and YOU do not put him in his place, will let me know exactly what you truly think of me, and I may very well treat you like I did the Uzumaki, You do not get to make any demands of this meeting, I told you how it will happen and go down, Now trust me, or we can hash this out now" Stein being up in Neah's Face was not afraid to stare him in the face, looking between his eyes however, as he was no fool, he did not live this long getting caught in the Ocular foolishness.

He would stay in such a position until Neah would make a choice, and then he would act accordingly after that.
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:10 pm
Neah sighed and reached into his bottom left drawer of his desk and pulled out a tobacco pipe. Teak wood. The bowl chamber is 1" in diameter and the pipe is a single piece with a fixed stem. Measuring approximately 9 inches in total. He tapped the bowl and grabbed a pouch from the inside of his robe and got up from his chair and opened the window.A fresh breeze came wafting in as he sucked on the end of the pipe and packed the bowl with tobacco and struck a match and puffed on his pipe. He rarely smoked only when something was truly disturbed or vexed him he would bring it out. In fact this was the first time in many years since he brought it out. He blew a few smoke rings out the window and turned his head and looked at stein.

his tone of voice would be smooth and comfortingas he addressed his old friend. "I hear your concerns and your oppion on this jutsu my old friend, however i do not control them at all they have free will i do not constrict them, some deem it unnatural yes but it is my own personal business with what I do with my family no one else. I do appreciate that you will be in attendance though but I will also be bringing my father as a added security after all I don''t know this person whom you plan setting the meeting up with and I will not take chances." He sucked on his pipe and let out a stream of smoke outside and turned his gaze upon his father. His father was silent remaining so as he fought against rage at the young man after he dared address him like that. Oh how he would love to take a swing at this insolent rude petulant child. His son narrowed his eyes angrily at his father which caused him to back down on those impulses. There was something about those eyes of his sons that frightened him. "I do apologize for my fathers words if they offended you."

His father nodded his head and regretfully gave a apologetic bow to stein. " Forgive my rudeness stein, when it comes to the subject and safety of my son i tend to get a little over protective such is the parents duty to there child." He quickly rose up and turned and faced the window walking towards his son standing by him side by side.

Neah sighed as he looked upon the peace and quiet of his vilalge. It was such a prosperous time but to think of bringing calamity and chaos and possible death to his citizens wounded his heart. "There is nothing more to hash out so please tell this person to come to the leaf if they wish for a meeting i can not travel freely it is my duty as hokage to protect the village, you have done a wonderful job of protecting over me for these 50 years and you are a valued member to this community and one of my most trusted friends and councilor so i ask you to do me this one favor."
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:59 pm
Stein had finally had enough he was going to prove to them both, that he was just being curtious when they first met. Seeing as Both Neah and his Father were looking away from him, and Neah's mother was away making Whatever it was she was making, and would not return for some time.

Using his control over the ninja wire connected to the hilt of Nuibari, at speeds of well over six hundred, Neah would be wrapped up in Ninja wire, as they were silent and there was no way for Neah to stop the wires from doing its job, right after Neah gets wrapped up in Ninja wire, Stein slide across the desk, and grabbed Neah's Father in a bear hug, holding the mans arms down to his sides and then he would bend backwards, driving Neah's father's head through the desk behind them, as Neah's father would have to take time to regenerate, Stein would remove Nuibari from his hip, and while holding it in his hand, drove the tip of the needle through the back of the Senju on the ground, through the third and fourth vertabre , as the man was immortal due to being Edo, this would not kill him, however, it would paralyze him in place, and then as Stein as standing straight up, tip of needle drove through the Edo body into the floor of the Kage's building, he was looking forward towards the door, in case Neah's Mom decided to try anything after Possibly hearing the ruckus created.

Stein would Speak plainly at this point " You may have been a great ninja once, and better then most in this village, but let us go over some things, while you are indisposed , Your son is only Kage, Because I Allowed it, and continue to allow it, as I just proved, I could end him with just one more jutsu, or just by having the wire holding him together, constrict, just like those snakes he loves so much, Even you could not touch me , so I will DEMAND respect now, Neah will go to this meeting, it is with someone he has met before, he will be safe and in good hands, and as you can see, your immortal, but still suseptible to attacks, However, Myself, well I have some abilities that even makes me a better shield then you."

Stein took a moment to breath, before continuing " You remember this as well Neah, for your Father may become the very reason you get over thrown if you do not keep him in Check, and if you cannot keep him in check, I will , And I am sure you will not like what I do to keep him in check"

His head was tilted backwards to the fully cocooned Neah, the wire wrapped him from chin to toe completely and fully, and with the strength of the wire, and how tightly it was wrapped around him, Neah was fully at Stein's mercy at this very second, however Stein's Sense of duty to his promise to Rei would keep him from pulling the trigger, but he would not be stepped on or looked down on any longer.

Both Neah's Father and Neah would stay in their predicament until Stein heard what he wanted to hear, or something happened that would break them out of their positions.

Static began to fill the air, and lightning began to spark off of Stein, it moved swiftly and was colored black, he did not allow it to run down the sword or wire yet, but he could very easily do it if he wanted too, already being prepared he waited to see what would happen, ready to react on a moments notice.

Chakra:

-105 Swifted LRA
+520 to speed
200 Armor
(currently just using the black lightning as Asthetic)
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:52 am
So many things had happened at once. his once trusted friend now biding him within wire. Anger and sadness filled his heart as he stared out the window his pip still in his mouth. His took in a long inhalation from his pipe and let out a cloud of smoke from his mouth. His father would be taken by stein and smashed through the desk with a thunderous smash. It was such a shame he really enjoyed that desk. His father’s head would be caved in but after the initial impact. Dirt and ash swelled and began to wrap around his father’s head healing him.

The power of the edo tensei was truly amazing. His father felt anger flood through him as he attempted to get back up but was stopped as he was impaled through his the third and fourth vertebrae. Even with the sword between his fathers vetebrae. His father chuckled and laughed heartily. "Well well seems i was wrong about you after all, i had nearly forgotten about that blinding speed of yours." He narrowed his eyes as he looked over at his son who was cocooned in the ninja wire. he would swallow his pride and look directly into steins eyes. " Your right you do deserve my uttermost respect for protecting my son as you have over all these years and you have it you are more than capable you are over qualified to protect him yet you choose to so please don't make my son pay for my arrogance let him go. Your point has been abundantly clear how hopeless I can be in a fight against stronger shinobi."

Neah remained within the confines of this wire he could easily break out of it with a single jutsu however the result would more than likely end with the destruction of the building and the surroundings buildings. he would not wish to cause any unnecessary damage. So if he was fated to die this day he would allow it. but in his heart he knew stein would not kill him. He was still a precious memento of Rei.

He sighed and angled the pipe to the side of his mouth. he cleared his throat. "Stein you have made your point across and you have and always will have my respect as a friend and shinobi, I will take your words to heart and will do better to control my father, so if you would be so kind as to Letting me the hell out of these wires I would really appreciate it." Taking in a deep inhalation he sent a few smoke rings out the window. Trying his best to remain calm and cool with the current situation.
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:18 am
Stein would release the Wires from Neah, and then pull the Needle from the neck of Neah's Father, he would resheathe Needle in its spot, and the ninja wire would collect back around its handle, Stein would nod and look to Neah.

"I am sorry it had to go like that, but I am not taking anything disrespectful anymore, after this long I should have it automatically, I hate that I had to use a show of force, please appologize to your mother for me, I will be heading out now, I will collect you when it is time for the meeting."

Stein would then turn around and he would begin to leave the Kage's Office unless he was stopped somehow, the lightning that was once crackling around him was no longer there, He did not need it, he knew Neah would keep to his word.

He headed out but not to the house that was known to be his but rather another place entirely, it was time to awaken the slumbering beast.

(Attempted Exit)
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:05 am
Neah sighed as he felt the wires loosened around him and fell to the ground he dusted himself off and unruffled his clothing of wrinkles and creases. Neah took in a long drag from his pipe and let out a steady stream of smoke. he had come to death so very close. he thought he had improved himself but it turns out he hadn't. he gripped his hand and remained cold and silent and distant from stein. He waited until after stein left the office and then he kicked the remains of his desk with his foot sending pieces of wood flying. He was furious with the thread stein had placed upon him.

he felt useless and powerless. Never again, he muttered to himself. His father finished regenerating and cracked his neck to the side. Neah's eyes flared as he watched stein leave the building. But he controlled himself, he needed stein as his protector,, they had spent so many years together he would not let this tiff go about and ruin it. He needed a walk to clear his head. Perhaps he would stroll through the woods and clear his mind. He walked past the remains of his desk and muttered "Call in maintenance and have a replacement desk brought in immediately father I'm going for a walk need to clear my head." He opened the door and slammed it hard and proceeded out of the building heading in the direction of the forest.

(Neah exit end of thread)
Senju
Senju

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top