welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» Everlasting Wrath
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:15 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:13 pm byTifa Mamōru

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 am byKurotsuchi

» The Sorrows of Satan
Thu May 25, 2017 7:06 pm byEververse

» My village peeps
Fri May 12, 2017 11:45 am byKurotsuchi

» IRONSIDE - a supernatural nobility rp ♔
Sun May 07, 2017 7:00 am byGuest

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

In Service (Mission Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:45 pm
Busy he was reading through a scroll containing the information required for him to be able to carry out a certain task. This one was somewhat personal to Kurotsuchi and it was out of principle that the man would go about dealing with this one. Now then, he had began to wonder about the ways in which to deal with it all. As in, should he go forth as himself and get the job done? Then again, should he instead conjure up and transform into one of his two recent disguises? Kurotsuchi was beginning to become fond of the Mama persona. That and parading as this new nameless persona could lead to a great deal of fun for the man. Here he was though, with a straight face on, his eyes narrowed as he grew more perplexed by the situation. To think that they had a traitor in their camp was like being stabbed in the back. That was how it is and Kurotsuchi could not help but feel this way. The leader of the Otsutsuki found himself having a secret meeting, as it was quite early in the morning. The man had received information, that a man that goes by the name Yuri, often the used the early hours as a means of operating undetected. Yuri was being watched for the longest while now, but he hadn't even realized it. The plan was set in motion, but Kurotsuchi knew they needed to gather more information. As a result of this the man had asked to handle the situation personally too.

It was quite surprising that the man vetoed the idea of not wanting anyone else to handle it. Kurotsuchi figured that a personal touch was required when dealing with this one. This is why he was also conflicted as to which form he needed to use. The shinobi was constantly tussling with what might be an important decision. Should Yuri be given the pleasure of knowing who his killer was? The idea of a woman albeit a transformation strolling up to kill them all was appealing. The new face and likewise currently nameless persona was also another option. But as stated before this was now personal to Kurotsuchi, which is why Yuri must gaze upon the cursed himself. The leader of the Kurotsuchi will have to play the role as leader of wayward souls now. Now then, should he go with a change of personality or stick with his own? Decisions, decisions as it were and they may prove to be of grave importance.

Pushing forth with the idea, Kurotsuchi decided to have a conversation with his consultant. "It won't be long now before I have to move out and see this through. I pray that he hasn't caught onto us, since that would prove to be most inconvenient. I request that you keep an eye on things, and for future, we must be careful about those whom we let in. We can't be as generous to everyone as we seem to be these days. A continuation of such things will only put us at risk. I can't have anyone putting my people in harms way, such a thing would be totally unforgivable. Now then its time to move out, since its almost time. Wish me luck, I might bring ya back a souvenir". The man declared with a smile on his face. The early hours and the mist was at its most potent. However, this wasn't a problem for Kurotsuchi at all. The man now had a target and will moved on to dealing with it as soon as possible. His consultant simply bowed to the leader of the Otsutuki. He knew exactly what needed to happened, and will no doubt adhere to the wishes of Kurotsuchi.

The cursed one and yet leader of the clan activated his Byakugan, making sure that it went into full effect. This is where he held the advantage over his soon to be victim. The Byakugan allowed Kurotsuchi to keep his distance. But still able to spy on Yuri without the man even realizing what was happening. A great deal of caution was taken, and the plan to ensure absolute feigned ignorance was executed as instructed. Kurotsuchi had no complaints about any of that. He was quite proud of his men, but it was also to be expected. Moving on swiftly since Kurotsuchi had now set eyes on his target. The man was spotted and was being monitored by Kurotsuchi as he moved throughout the compound. The cursed one already knows of the man's predetermined route. As such Kurotsuchi took strides in order to intercept the man, or at least keep on his trail. He wasn't about to allow Yuri slip by him at all. Since if that were to happen, then there was no telling how much information would be leaked. It was a most brutal world that they were living in now. There he was fitting the description that Kurotsuchi was given. Yuri was almost six foot tall, with shaved head. He was quite the ugly bastard too, with a scar running diagonally across his face. Passing over the bridge of his nose, that and the man wears an eye patch also. He must have had a rough time at some point.

Could it be that the Otsutsuki was responsible for him taking on his most recent role? Sometimes Kurotsuchi wished to know what motivated others, at least then he could better understand these individuals, but that wasn't so important right now. Kurotsuchi was there watching the man dressed in black and grey flee to his meeting place. Kurotsuchi was hot on his trail while making sure to keep his distance also. The cursed one found himself spying on the spy, so what does that make Kurotsuchi? Was he technically a double agent? He could be seen as such, but he was only working for one agency only, and wasn't selling information to anyone else. No need for him to worry about many repercussions, and that was far more than could be said for Yuri. It was almost painful having to deal with situations like these. But it was most definitely a requirement in all honesty.

Here he was now, finally in the midst of it all, having followed Yuri to the meeting place. The man followed the bastard all the way into a valley, a most secluded area, that was perfect for this sort of mission. The man remained close enough to be able to listen in on their conversation. It would appear that they have big plans, but he didn't yet understand why at all. But soon enough they started to enlighten Kurotsuchi a little more about their plans. It was quite the rouse to be honest and the man could almost applaud them for the effort. Yuri was a traitor in every sense of the word, and simply wanted a pay out for his efforts. Kurotsuchi now understood a little bit more about the man that he now wanted so badly to kill. He however did not let his killing intent let slip, he was calm and collected. Their conversation went on a little bit longer. The cursed one of the Otsutsuki clan came to discover that. The enemy was selling information to both the Uchiha and Uzumaki clan. But there wasn't any mentions of the Senju thus far, but Kurotsuchi wouldn't put it pass them at all. The Uchiha wanted to keep tabs, and likewise so too did the Uzumaki clan.

By being able to seize control of lands and resource targeted by the Otsutsuki, their own influence would grow even further. The Otsutsuki had managed to accomplish a lot in a short space of time. Many remained suspicious of them, and that was purely down to the events that transpired in the past. Kurotsuchi had some understanding of it all, but he couldn't quite forgive the shallowness of these men. There was five of them, and not including Yuri. The group had a short fellow, that was also quite chubby. His face possessing a double chin, suggesting that he loved his food a little bit too much. Even at the meeting he was munching, and not really paying attention. Then there was the pale skinned skinny fella, he was creepier than most creeps. The other two were average guys, one with blue colored hair, and the other with brown hair. They too were also of average height, but each one of them had a Katana equipped. In the mean time though, Kurotsuchi had learned a lot about these men, and so the decision was made to eliminate them all now. But before he could proceed to do so, he must first eliminate another treat.

A certain hawk was present with the gang, which was most definitely used to send information. The bastards had documented the information that Yuri had passed on. And they were no doubt about to send the hawk flying off to inform the enemy. Kurotsuchi could not allow such a thing to happen at all. As such, when the hawk was sent flying, the man pointed his left index finger and simultaneously to the creating taking flight, a bullet of bone was released. The bullet intercepted the hawk, piercing through its body without mercy. And so as fast as it took flight, it came crashing down even quicker. It was a quick fix for Kurotsuchi, since he wasn't about to let this creature fly off and pass on the information. With all this happening, of course Yuri and his gang of no good fiends were startled by it all. But Kurotsuchi took the time to walk out into the open just to surprise the gang. And they were indeed surprised by what they had seen. To think that the leader of the Otsutsuki would even bother to come all the way out here. They knew their time was up now and they had no choice but to fight the man. But how would they all proceed to deal with Kurotsuchi now? The man had his eyes set on Yuri, since that bastard needed to die. And so it went down as expected. The men sprung into action, with fat bastard attacking head on. His Katana already drawn as he attacked. Kurotsuchi manifested a long bone from the palm of his left hand. The Katana of the fat bastard was parried with ease, before Kurotsuchi followed up by impaling fatso through his heart. A devastating blow which ensured death no doubt.

The creepy fella formed a set of hand seals, conjuring up a fire ball and releasing it from his mouth. The lifeless body of fatso was tossed into the way of the fireball. The body was set ablaze, which also halting the progress of the fireball. Another shot was fired, which penetrated the skull of the creepy fella. Down he went, dead as a knob, stiff as a door nail. That was two man down and one bird. Another three was to go. And it would seem out of sheer panic, average Joe and stupid Johnson decided to attack head on. They didn't even think it through, since it was fear that drove them now. But Kurotsuchi did not care as it played right into his hands. Another long bone was produced from his other palm. And after a quick side step and parry of their blades, they too were impaled through the heart. And all through the process, Kurotsuchi never lost sight of Yuri once. The man was saved for last, although his friends decided to sacrifice themselves first. The time for sweet revenge was at hand now for Kurotsuchi. But he decided to do something that would take less time. Pushing forward now, Kurotsuchi mirrored Yuri's charge. Both men clashed, Katana meeting bones that was harder than Yuri had ever imagined. There was a constant grin on Kurotsuchi's face knowing that Yuri was in range. This meant danger for the traitor, and so without further ado, the man took on a battle stance, ready to execute the eight trigrams technique thirty two palm. Except Kurotsuchi would utilize the bone spikes as the man proceeded with the technique. In the end Yuri was punched full of holes. Blood was splattered everywhere and the man could not blame anyone for his trespasses against the Otsutsuki. Yuri and his friends was held accountable. If anything now the man needed to dispose of the bodies. The wolves often frequented this part of the land, and he was certain that they wouldn't pass up a free meal.

2043/1800 Words
Suspects Pt1-3
C-rank Missions

====

The sounds of dishes being tossed and smashed rung out loudly. There was trouble at a certain establishment in the Abraxus empire clan compound. Involved in this strange occurrence was none other than Kurotsuchi under disguise. But what was the man's crime and why was there so much anger being aimed in his direction at this point in time? People fled from the establishment of drinking and merry making. Only to leave behind a certain Kurostuchi being scolded by his employer. Kuro had to play dodge ball with several dishes among other things. "Where have you been?!?!?!". Shouted the employer in obvious anger and frustration. Kuro was silent for the moment, a bottle of sake in his hand. A swift swig from the bottle, and some sake was gulped down. Another saucer sailed in the direction of the man in disguise. Prompting the man to perform a skillful duck of the head. The saucer smashed on a counter behind Horus. Afterwards followed by a panting person, unlike the calm cool and collected figure of Kuro. "Can we not talk like civilized persons?" Kuro inquired much to the frustration of his employer. The young man invited the man to sit down, as he too took a seat. His employer, a old geezer, with a long white and style beard grit his teeth. His shriveled body obvious lacked the stamina to keep up to a youngster, sixty years his junior. "I have half a mind to fire you! Give me a drink you BASTARD!". The man said while attacking Kuro verbally. The Shinobi responded swiftly, showing that he wasn't lacking in wits. "Hey! That was uncalled you drunkard. In any case, why so mad now? All I did was stop off for a drink". Stated Kuro before silence fell over the space that they occupied. The two took some time to compose themselves and ushered in a moment of calm. Kuro and this old timer obviously had some kind of relationship with each other.

They looked out for each other. And more importantly the old timer was also Kuros' employer too. "Let us cast away our anger and have more positive words. I know you're here wondering why I didn't carry out my mission personally. It is taken cared of already, so need not worry old timer. More importantly". The old timer suddenly stabbed a Kunai blade into the table, stopping a scorpion mid way in its tracks. The scorpion is the reason Kuro had visited this establishment in the first place. "Oh so pointless having a debate now. You already know where I stand with this. So here is your new mission. It has come to my attention that there is a rife infestation of these little creatures. Several people have been stung by these venomous little creatures. And as a result, they're shutting down a few business until we can deal with the infestation properly. We believe that there is a nest somewhere and we need to ensure that they're dealt with promptly". The old timer explained to Kuro, meanwhile handing over a set of explosive tags to the youngster. Kuro gave a nod in the man's direction, meanwhile looking around the establishment.

Numerous scorpions roamed about the room now, something which made Kuro uncomfortable. The younger man picked himself up from his position and proceeded to start squashing the scorpions in his path. He had to be extremely careful, making sure to catch them off guard. Even as he crushed them, Kuro started to think of the possibility of using scorpions as a Shinobi's tool. "This saddens me, but I suppose I better complete my mission this time round. A Shinobi can have no excuse for not doing his job. That is why we do what we do, right?". Kuro declared, squashing another scorpion in his path. By now the man was up to five, and squashing them rapidly to say the least. The vagabond made his way back to the table and picked up his bottle of sake. The item was tucked away on his person, also scorpion free. The explosive tags was also tucked away too, since the man will need them all at some point in the future. The told timer wanted Kuro to blow them sky high too. The geezer had a wicked sense of humor, but what could Kuro do about it? He had only his mission. And the mission no matter how small is all that he cared about too. "Oh one more thing. I have heard rumors about a particular large scorpion out in the lands. I have no idea if the two incidents are connected. Maybe its pure coincidence? Whatever it is, please tread carefully, a monster size one of these can only mean death. Get this done and over with, just now you killed seven scorpions. I was counting, could ya squash those three on your way out please?".

Kuro soon smiled and waved goodbye before heading towards the exit of the establishment. On his way out, the young man dealt with the three scorpions, killing them all before proceeding to leave. The young Otsutsuki was now off to find the nesting area for the hive. Kuro was now outside the establishment, when two Shinobi appeared knelt down before him.

"What now?". The young man asked pretending having never seen the two shinobi before. The old timer soon exited the establishment and stood next to Kuro. A pat on the back of the one in disguise and a slight chuckle. "Don't be so harsh, these two are my grand children. Meet Mei and Nakasaki. I wanted them to help you out on this mission. They need the experience and also what it means to operate as part of a team. They have some skill, so I'm certain you will find them of some use. Will this be a problem?". The old geezer asked as Kuro sighed in relief.

"Good, good. I had no idea they could be related to such a wrinkled old fart. I don't mind them tagging along, this could make my life a lot easier too. There seems to be a source for these scorpions. So lets find it. Mei and Nakasaki, lets roll". The man said as the young woman and man stood up and bowed to Kuro. The man soon stepped forward and headed towards the exit of the compound. Luckily he wasn't far away from it, but it will also give him some time to talk to the two. Kuro needed to know who he was working with, since although this was a basic mission. Knowing and not knowing their strengths and weaknesses could be either good or bad news. The young man also suspected the old timer of not only testing his grand children. But to also test Kuro himself.

The man in disguise couldn't be certain that they were even related to each other at all. The officer among Kurotsuchi's rank often liked to keep tabs on their Shinobi of potential they say. So these two could quite literally be observing Kuro. Their purpose could be to compile a report or build a file on the Shinobi. The type that could reveal more about his personality and temperament. But could it be that Kuro was being a little paranoid or overly cautious? They hadn't found out that he was indeed Otsutsuki Kurotsuchi did they? At the gates they were and swiftly the trio moved outside, utilizing the mission information to their advantage now. Kuro had a fair idea of where he needed to go, but will use his tracker Nakasaki in this case to hunt the creatures down.

Nakasaki, Mei and Kuro moved across the plains in search of the scorpions. And in time they came up against some scorpions, but the hive was nowhere in sight. Mei disposed of the scropions, before Nakasaki showed exactly why he was more than useful in this situation. The young boy placed his hand on the ground. His eyes soon closed as if he was trying to concentrate. A short while after Nakasaki opened his eyes and spoke to Mei and Kuro. "I have located the hive. I can feel their movements below ground. Its not far away from here, so I think if we act swiftly, we can deal with the issue. Something is obviously drawing them to the compound". The young man stated, meanwhile Mei his older sister showed her approval. There was a strange dynamic going on between the two, but Kuro didn't want to let it bother him too much at all. The trio soon set off once again, this time heading towards the hive, following Nakasaki in hopes that he was right about his abilities. Kuro also wondered just what kind of Jutsu Nakasaki was capable and using and at the same time, he also wondered about Mei. She was older and quite pretty too, probably too refine for a dirty lowlife like Kuro. At the least not with the current role that he was playing here hidden in disguise. A smile could now been seen on the youngster's face. The possibility of taking the Kunoichi as his own made him want to impress her.

But the future of the Otsutsuki was never the type of person to care too much about impressing others. His upbringing and family life had done well to alleviate such a burden. In time the group came upon the hive, a narrow bit, leading underground with a rock of sorts to provide cover above it. Kuro soon took out a few of the explosive tags that he had on his person. They were soon handed over to Nakasaki, meanwhile Kuro and Mei stood back. Kuro watched carefully at a safe distance, and the explosive tags were set strategically, in order to ensure their complete extermination. "Light em up". Kuro said as Nakasaki activated the explosive tags. Several explosions went off as intended, scorpions being blown up and the smell of burned creatures filled the air. There must of been quite a few of them, for the smell to filled the area that much. The moment had passed now and the smoke began to clear out.

Kuro was just about to congratulate the due of Nakasaki and Mei, when the shifting of earth could be heard. Behind the smoke was a large silhouette of a large creature. Pincers rose up in the air with a long and wicked tail with a stinger. Kuro soon thought back on the old timer's warning of the large scorpion sighted in the lands. The large scorpion was almost six feet in height, and was very much a scary sight to behold. "Mei, Nakasaki. Spread out in flanking formation. We best not underestimate this creature". The youngster commanded as he created some space between him and the scorpion. But up steps Mei, her hips swinging as she flicked her hair back a little. "Men. I can handle myself. Now watch. Besides I'm a skilled Shinobi like you. Something that the old timer wanted to keep a secret. But no point hiding it, right?". Kuro appeared dumbfounded by what had transpired. The large scorpion charged in, Mei on the other hand formed several hand seals.

Ninja wires moved forward and constricted the beast, preventing it from moving. Kuro stood back and looked on without saying a word to stop the Kunoichi. Moments later the constricted scorpion was turned into mince meat. It was ripped apart by the wires, and was promptly set ablaze my Mei as a follow up. Kuro could only sit back and admire the woman's work now. Mei turned around and faced Kuro while motioning for Nakasaki to gather around her too. "Sorry about that, but I didn't see the need to drag this on for longer than necessary. Right now we have more important business to attend. And it can quite literally be a case of life and death to some people. I was hoping you will hear us out and lend us a hand too?". Mei asked of the young leader in diguise as the man gave her the nod of approval and knelt down to listen to what was being said to him.

"Our mission consists of us delivering water to two villages on the outskirts of Kirigakure. This way they may have water to drink, and to do other things. As everyone knows water is a vital source of our survival. However, we feel that other rogue Ninja might want to prevent us doing so. And may attack us in order to profit from our hard work. This is why I could use your help. After all, you have certain skills that acts as a warning system for us".

"Nee chan, try not to offend Senpai. But we could really do with his help". Kurotsuchi gave another nod of approval and stood up before motioning for them all to set off and carry out whatever mission they so pleased.

2080/1800 Words

3- C-ranked Missions Completed.
Scorpion Influx
Scorpion Influx Pt2 &3
[/color]

=====

A continuation of the persona was still in effect, however Kurotsuchi did not use Mama this time. He instead opted to use his vagabond self in order to accomplish his mission at hand. The Otsutsuki clan leader was busy inside the clan compound trying to plan his escape route from the compound itself. The man had caught wind of a new assignment, one that required a few Shinobi to escort the ever so important Nobles to the clan compound. Kuro the leader in question had been snowed under with a lot of work as of late, and so decided that it may well be a good idea to take a break for a little while. As such the man decided to take off his attire of politics and wear his normal gear this time round. The Shinobi read through the mission details, meanwhile taking an interest in it. If the Nobles was coming to meet the leader, this simply meant Kuro needed to take it serious. For this reason the man came up with the idea of meeting the Nobles without properly revealing who he was. Kurotsuchi was certain that the Nobles would know a little bit of him, and as such, he decided to wear his disguise once more. He had assumed another identity, one equipped with a mask that covered the lower half of his face. In addition to this, the man decided to wear a pair of Shinobi sandals for the first time in the very long time.

The Vagabond had gotten so use to going barefoot that wearing shoes or sandals was like a new experience for the Shinobi. At least it was a new experience for the persona he usually adopted when using this disguise. With all this said the man also made sure to remove everything that indicated he was the leader of the Otsutsuki. “I don’t think a mask is going to cut it, maybe I should wear a different one instead”. Kurotsuchi said aloud while looking around, soon enough laying eyes on an unusual mask. The youngster decided to cover his face completely, that way if anyone knew the leader directly, they would not be able to immediately identify the man at all. Kuro seemed relaxed about the whole deal, but knew he also needed to be careful about his dealings. The sound of three knocks on the door alerted Kurotsuchi to the presence of another, his sensory abilities was put to work, allowing him to identify the Chakra signature of the person. “Ohaiyo, old friend”. The man stated upon opening the door to great one of his oldest friends. It was the old geezer that has looked after him for so long. He could tell that Kuro was about to get up to no good, and so decided it might be wise to interject.

“And where do you think you’re going? The Nobles are expecting you to be here when they arrive. And by the looks of things, you’re about to leave the compound on some kind of an expedition. Do you think its proper to be leaving at a time like this?”. The old geezer asked as the youngster lifted his mask and smiled at him. The old timer was more like a father figure to Kuro and so often a very good adviser, but he knows all too well that Kuro wasn’t the type to have a change of heart so easily. The cursed one had his mind made up, and so he decided to go forth and carry out the mission anyway. “I am well aware of your concerns, but that is why I want to ensure that this mission goes ahead with a hitch. Which means I will be escorting the Nobles here myself, as a means of ensuring the mission’s success. I can’t just leave everything to chance, since with the way things are going. I expect that there will be some kind of an incident. And should such a thing happen, and then it may well cause us some long term issues. Think of it as me securing our future investments. There are also many a enemies within these walls and I intend of flushing them out one by one. Again, I am well aware of your immediate concerns, but think of it this way. The Nobles should be impressed knowing that the leader of our clan personally saw to their own safety, right?”. The cursed man stated with a grin on his face. One could tell that he knew exactly what to do and say to the old timer in order to get him on his side. The old geezer folded his hand behind his back, before bringing one hand forward to scratch the silver beard on his chin.

“Honestly Kurotsuchi, you’re quite the handful, and even more troublesome, you seem to have developed a way with words these days. But may I request that you take my grand children with you? I have my granddaughter and grandson to hand, as I believe that may serve you well. In any case I see the logic in your reasoning, but I will implore you to be careful and not risk too much. If you need to, get the Nobles out of there and take them to safety”. Kurotsuchi nodded in response to the old timer and looked at him before grinning once more. The old timer raised his eyebrow in response to the antics of the clan leader. “About your grand children, I have already assigned them to a mission which they’re carrying out as we speak. Try not to pull them away from it, as it would be a terrible shame. They possess certain skill sets that I believe would be most useful to me now and in the future”. The leader of the Otsutsuki declared while finally lowering his mask once more. It was now time for him to go forth and carry out the mission. “Also can you please act in my stead while I’m away? I will try not to turn this into a drawn out affair. Please ensure that the repairs to the compound gates are being carried out well enough.

If anything, I would prefer it if the gates were designed to withstand something in the league of a devastating Jutsu. As the leader of the Otsutsuki clan, I cannot risk the lives of citizens. Like you told me not so long ago, these people are relying on me and I need to somehow shoulder that burden, right?”. The man quizzed while making sure he had all his weapons and equipment for the mission he was about to undertake. “Leave it to me, I will organize everything and make sure it gets done. Have a safe trip Kurotsuchi-sama”. The old timer stated as Kuro made his way out of the office and exited through the window. The man ran down the side of the building, but applying Chakra to his feet to perform this simple task. Once he landed on the ground below, the man made his way towards the village gates, and in no time he was out in the desert, now ready to rendezvous with the two other shinobi who was assigned to the mission. The cursed one made his way across the mist plains of Mizugakure, choosing not to exert himself and utilize certain Jutsus that could have gotten him there faster than usual. Should he do such a thing, then everyone would be able to tell that he wasn’t who he said he is. The Shinobi couldn’t risk this at all, and so decided to remain a little reserved about his activities as far as the speed of his travels are concerned. The leader of the Otsutsuki could recall all the other times he had to make his way across the misty plains located in the land of water.

Kurotsuchi was becoming perplexed by the fact that Mizukagekure was suppose to be peaceful, and yet there are elements out there trying to threaten this. The cursed one will have to put some others to task and get some plans put in place and executed without fail. Some time went by for the Otsutsucki clansman as he moved across the ground swiftly. His Byakugan sensory abilities alerted him to someone approaching from the left side of his position. This person was a fairly young boy in his teens, with a focused expression on his face. Kurotsuchi allowed the boy to catch up to him, while deciding to greet him. “Kiri is love”. Kurotsuchi uttered for the boy to hear and then the youngster responded in kind. “Kiri is strength”. The secret codes had been uttered and they were confirmed to be friendly personnel to each other. A few more minutes went by and then another person joined, an older man, look to be in his thirties. The youngster and Kuro spoke the words “Kiri is love” in unison to the new comer, and the man replied “I’m sure it is”. Which made the duo of Kuro and the young lad rather suspicions straight away. This meant they would have to watch this man from now until they met up with the Nobles. There wasn’t a lot of words being exchanged between the trio at all. If anything, Kuro wanted to keep his true identity hidden for the time being at least. The Shinobi met up with Noble’s party, but there was a spanner in the works, as they Noble's had come under attack. The guards protecting the Nobles was dropping like flies, which prompted Kuro to speed things up. But before he could get there, the no password bastard attacked the young lad, while three other random Shinobi moved in to intercept Kurotsuchi. The vagabond simply moved through the onslaught of enemy Shinobi. It should the man possessed some skill, but he only wanted to do one thing.

The skills of the Shinobi taking him next to the Nobles wagon. The pompous pricks was safe inside, so well done to those was assigned to protect him. Kurotsuchi knew he needed to secure the Nobles and at the same time, he needed to help the boy. The cursed one stood a good 20 meters away from the boy being attacked in a four against one battle. A simply shadow clone was created by Kuro, and was put on guard duty for the Nobles. As for the three men attacking, Kuro decided he would make short work of them all. The man channelled Chakra to his hands while activating a basic seal located in the middle of his palm. The cursed one moved in closer, while forming a set of hand seals quickly. The boy seemed to be handling himself well enough, but was pushed back towards the god of thunder’s position. Kuro looked over at the young man and motioned for him to stand down. Their attacker saw it as a sign of weakness, now smiling with glee at the prospects of being able to eliminate the Nobles. Kurotsuchi could not allow for such a thing to happen at all, and so decided to take action. “Sit back and pay attention, these men will pay”. Kuro stated while his palm was thrust forward accompanied by the words “Get over here!”. Bones from palm of the man's hand shot forwards with one simply task in mind.

The bones moved swiftly catch them four attackers off guard. And without prejudice, the bones pierced through the throats of three of the attacker. Their deaths were sudden and swift. And as for the one deemed to be the traitor, he was made to suffer, while incapacitated. The young boy was instructed to gather the traitor, meanwhile Kuro and his clone saw to the Nobles. The Nobles was safe now and rescued in time. Kuro of course used this time to reveal himself to the Nobles, and the boy also. Much to the delight of the Nobles the were both grateful and relieved and even more so, he was very impressed by the actions of the clan leader himself. Not wanting to have to travel through the mist back to the compound. The young man drew blood and began forming a set of hand seals, before ultimately summoning a large hawk. The idea was to travel b air and swiftly too. Not that Kurotsuchi needed to at all, since he himself could fly. But the Nobles can be a bunch of bastard, who seem to think they're entitled to all. Ultimately though their destination was the clan compound which they found themselves in thanks to the good work of the young lad getting them there.

It was now time for the traitor to be interrogated, and to also make sure the Nobles was safe and settled before their meeting. And as for Kuro he was off again to carry on with his job as the clan leader. It would seem that he was proven right, and he made the correct decision when deciding to go and escort the Nobles to the clan compound instead. He will have to debrief the old geezer and inform him of the situation and the crazy coincidences that occurred on the day. Had Kuro turned up any later, then the Nobles would be dead at the moment. Then again that is not true, since they too had skills, but again chose not to exert themselves. Nevertheless Kuro will have to shake things up a little, and rid himself of these lazy individuals.

2197/2050
Escort the Nobles 1 & 2(B & A rank Missions)
[/color]

=======

There he was walking along with the docks being his predetermined destination. Kurotsuchi had heard about the recent troubles that the fishermen and other merchants were having. The Shinobi had a smile on his face, since for some strange reason he couldn't quite get that image out of his head. But what was that image that Kurotsuchi was referring to? The Shinobi was thinking about the form that he took on sometime ago. That was the form of a woman, utilizing the transformation technique. Kurotsuchi was having lot of fun with it, but something in his unconscious mind suggested to him that he had seen the woman before. Maybe she was actually real and wasn't just a figment of his imagination. Kurotsuchi will have to search through his library of memories in order to recover, or better yet rediscover what was supposedly lost to him at this point. The man was in a good mood of sorts though, despite floating on cloud nine as he moved forward. Not that he was floating like he is capable of doing. The Shinobi couldn't even keep a low profile even if he wanted to. Kurotsuchi had thoughts of bringing Mama back into action, but how could he even begin to describe her now?

Mama is a 5'8 tall woman with long white flowing hair, reaching all the way down to her calves. Mama has a lock of hair styled to sit diagonally across her forehead, sitting between her eyebrows and just stretching pass her eyes. Mama also has an accumulation of strands of her hair formed into a lock and tied on either side of her shoulders. Beautiful crimson eyes sits in her eye socket, emphasized even more by her bright eyelashes, making her most mesmeric. Mama also has a pair of tribal markings on either side of her face. It would be an understatement to say she's not a beautiful woman. But she never gives into being vain, but she does take great care and pride in her appearance.

A smoldering figure of a woman, dressed in blue garments. Beneath her garments, she wears a fishnet blouse that keeps her bosom in place. One that fits to her body, showing off her curves even more. She also sports a pair of fishnet style leggings, that is a little longer compared to the garment on top. Speaking of which Mama sports a pair of black trousers above the fishnet ones. A pair of sandals are also worn by the woman, showing off her toenails painted in blue. Moving upward Mama also wears a blue coat that reaches down to her thighs. With this a white sash wrapped as layer above layer embraces her waistline. The white sash stops just beneath her D cup breasts.

The coat is a long sleeved one, with white fur attached to the wrist area. There is also the same kind of white fur one the collar of the blue coat. That was how she appeared and so Kurotsuchi decided to take on said appearance for the purposes of this mission no doubt. The Shinobi now in the form of a weapon drew closer to the docks where he or she decided to hang back a moment. There she was in a strategic position which allowed her to survey the area and take note of what was transpiring before her eyes. In any case, there wasn't any time to waste with this one. The bastards decided they wanted to loot and cause all manner of problems for the fishermen and merchants. And that is where they made a huge mistake in all this. Mama who is also Kurotsuchi moved from her position and quickly closed in on the gang of delinquents. The Shinobi dashed forth and with expert skills quickly dispatched of the gang, much to the amazement of the merchants and fishermen. In the end the gang of no good bastards were left tied up and at the mercy of the merchants. They were instructed to bring the men back to the clan compound and hand them over. For now though, it was peaceful again. Mama or Kurotsuchi or whatever you'd like to call that person was off to complete other chores.

678/600 Words
C-rank Mission- Trouble at the Docks

---------------

Otsutski Kurotsuchi possesses long white spiky mane like hair, that reach down to the middle of his back. This long spiky white hair of his extends down in his back, but a few locks, that appear to be in the form of thick dreads rests on his either side of his chest. Kurotsuchi is of a fair skin tone, blessed with a handsome face that is up for debate. His eyes are of the Byakugan pale eyes color, appearing to be without emotions and at the same time giving Kurotsuchi a ghastly stare. But what makes Kurotsuchi appears most menacing are the black outlines around his eyelids. Many would think the man was wearing woman’s make up or potentially some rather emotional Otsutsuki clansman. Though if he could, Kurotsuchi would change that perception ever so slightly. The aforementioned accessories outlining his eyes, makes for a cold and ghastly stare. Perhaps it is hatred that lurks from within, or maybe its simply an uncontrollable defect. Despite all this, and knowing exactly how his eyes are often perceived to be, Kurotsuchi pays no attention to those intimidated or offended by it. If anything, it is more of a psychology weapon than anything.

Kurotsuchi appearance becomes more noticeable with his chosen head gear that bores the Otsutsuki clan symbol on it. The head gear in question being the Happuri, a black one to be precise. The Happuri head gear was first shown in the Manga to be worn by the second Hokage Tobirama and then Yamato. Kurotsuchi wears the same head gear, although a black one as previously stated. The Happuri that Kurotsuchi sports also has a pair of black horns, which protrudes upward, very reminiscent of most Otsutsuki clan members, in canon and otherwise. The Shinobi in question also has a black metal bar piercing through each ear, completing gear.

Otsutsuki Kurotsuchi is garbed in a full black body suit, with a white apron like piece of clothing with ragged bottoms stemming from his waist line. The ragged bottom apron type piece of clothing. Is cut in a diagonal manner, with majority of this piece of clothing resting on the right side. Visually, the ragged apron like clothing covers portions of Kurotsuchi's right leg. The Otsutsuki clansman also has black gloves covering his arms, and as such the entirety of his arms is covered in some form of attire. The man also has bandages carefully woven as part of his sleeves. These bandages, often being utilized to employ Ninjutsu techniques. Kurotsuchi also wears black high Shinobi sandals, those stretching up to his knees, more customized compared to usual Shinobi sandals. On both sides of his sandals is the Otsutsuki clan symbol. However to think his attire ended there would be false, since the man is set on looking and playing the part. Black armor is worn over that full black body suit of Kurotsuchi’s. The aforementioned armor is very similar to that of a Samurai’s armor, though closely resembling that of Hashirama’s or Madara’s. The armor that Kurotsuchi wears over his clothing is rather lightweight, more of a fashion statement than to actually give him any extra defensive boost. This is because of the Otsutsuki bone pulse technique that is often utilized by the wielder of the Byakugan.

It was designed with the intention of not to impede his abilities while in battle. The dark armor was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body. The chest, shoulders, back, thighs and forearms are covered. Each collar on his shoulder guards has the Otsutsuki clan symbol emblazoned on them.

That man there was in contrast to his other persona which is Mama, the sexy and voluptuous woman, the same one that plagued his mind. So much so that he had to bring her to the forefront of everything. Many can compare the two, but did it really matter at all? The Shinobi found himself relaxing after having just laid the smackdown on some trouble makers at the docks. He was now back as himself and in his usual attire to say the least. The man was heading towards the direction where yet even more trouble awaited him. There was a certain animal that was in trouble, and Kurotsuchi could most definitely sympathize with it. The creature was probably acting on instincts, but no matter, it was a problem that needed to be resolved. Kurotsuchi finally arrived at the fields and straight away he could see the wolf creeping in for the kill. A certain sheep found itself isolated which meant it was easy pickings. Kurotsuchi took flight above the wolf, blind siding it before touching down. The man made his introduction felt as he stood there. The wolf turned and growled at the man, baring its fangs in defiance. This was a stare down and whoever won would be the leader. Kurotsuchi activated his Byakugan, while pushing forth his presence. The man seemed more like an animal than anything else. Kurotsuchi did not flinch at all, the man backed up a little with the wolf advancing. The creature lunge forward, but Kurotsuchi went airborne and over it. And as the man landed the transformation technique was once again used. This time he didn't transform into a beautiful woman. Kurotsuchi took on the form of a wolf, one twice the size of the one that he was facing. A large black wolf, with steel like claws for paws. Fangs three times the length of his adversaries. His size proving to be that of a giants compared to the grey wolf currently facing him. There was a moment again where they experienced nothing but stillness. And in that moment they discovered a new found respect for each other. The grey wolf soon backed away from Kurotsuchi realizing that he was totally out of its depth here. And as it ran off to whence it came, the creature stopped and looked back at the great form of Kurotsuchi. The grey wolf howled and so too did Kurotsuchi in order to replicate it. The grey wolf understood that this territory was now claimed and Kurotsuchi was a big dog around these parts now. It was mission accomplished for Kurotsuchi now, and maybe it was time for him to head home. In the mean time however the man transformed back into his apparent human form.

1035/600
C-rank Mission-The Lone Wolf.

---------

The concept of the vessel. It is often quite difficult to ascertain whether or not Kurotsuchi actually worships any of his ancestors as deities. The Otsutsuki clansman does not engage in blind religious practices, nor will he glorify the ways of the religious fanatics. The Shinobi is quite familiar with how most of what is in the world of Shinobi came into existence. Some have gone as far to tell many fables, none of which truly mattered. Kurotsuchi understood from a young age that he needed to learn the difference between his body, soul and spirit. Kurotsuchi is very disciplined in this regard, and is constantly seeking like minded individuals. It is from his own understanding of life that he is able to properly function. Kurotsuchi understands that his body is nothing more than a vessel being used to communicate his most basic of senses with that which lies within. His sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste is simply part of a puzzle, and when one looks beyond this then they can truly begin to understand what Kurotsuchi is truly about.

When focusing on the soul of an individual, many Shinobi often view it as something that can be easily ripped away. As in being fed to a Shinigami as what most Uzumaki clan members do. For Kurotsuchi his soul represents his intellect, will and emotions. Through his keen intellect he is able to properly grasp the ways of the world. He then becomes determined to learn and decipher as much information as possible. Where many would not care for the ways of the ancestors, Kurotsuchi takes a keen interest in all this. As such his intelligence is often unrivaled, making him a frightening prospect. This is how he is able to lead his people to the best of his ability. His will and determination gives him the qualities of a great leader, having taken on a never say never attitude towards most things. His emotions are often kept under control, since Kurotsuchi understands that humans are often so flawed because they allow their emotions to run wild. He is a man of control, while understanding that sometimes chaos is needed to maintain the balance.

Viewing his body and soul as separate entities, Kurotsuchi also pays a great deal of attention to his spirit. As this governs his intuition and conscience too. Kurotsuchi is a very intuitive person, while knowing the difference between superstition and facts. He is the type of person that will listen to his intuition and conscience, but knows that there are times when his intellect is best suited for different purposes. Despite this indepth look into Kurotsuchi as a person. He does posses other basic human like qualities that are enough to leave many confused about his persona. Kurotsuchi is a very head strong person, though a seemingly two faced individual. He can most merciless when it comes to protecting his own and that which he holds most sacred. He believes in strength, but also understand that he needs compassion also. Kurotsuchi can be a fun individual at times, engaging in random excursions all in the name of fun. He can be very light hearted in the sense that he knows that there is a time and place for everything. There is a time to have fun, and he does have as much as he can. But there is also a time when a more focused and serious disposition is needed to see him through. Kurotsuchi is also your classic womanizer, a sarcastic bastard and quite enjoy the taste of sake. Though remarkable enough, he never allows himself to get drunk. He is a man of moderation, and it is by this principle that he lives.

That was how one would be able to describe Kurotsuchi, but there was so much more to the man. Then again, just what kind of a persona should his alter ego now known as Mama take on? Even so he had begun to think up another one, just in case Mama had become far too famous for his liking too. The man was very certain that he'd be able to do such a thing. In any case, here he was now trying to help out with certain chores that are thought to be beneath himself. But what can he possible do about that? He wanted to be able lead by example, and if the people felt like he was apart of them. Then there was no reason for anyone to think that he was simply there to use and abuse them. He was chosen for the people and by the people. Kurotsuchi found himself helping to dig holes and aid in the design of underground escape routes. He wanted to ensure that he had different contingency plans in place should anything go wrong. The Shinobi was simply busy doing his own bit for the longest while now. And why did he even bother to describe his personality? Well a certain person who was also helping with this task wanted to have a discussion with the man. But was also struggling to figure him out. Kurotsuchi made this person non the wiser and so carried on while smiling. His poker face was perfect, but now it was time for him to finish up and move on.

860/600
C-rank Mission- Strong Foundations.
[/color]

========

Last edited by Kurotsuchi on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:49 pm
"I did it for The Rock". Thats what Rikishi said before The Rock laid the smack down on his lard ass. How fun it was to behold such things, that was left in the pass. A long time ago, and one can truly say it was good times and some good stuff indeed. Should he drink his sorrows away, or do the right thing? Tranquility for the time being that the Otsutsuki found himself in his own company. He was quite content with the way things are, and didn’t think much about doing anything else at this point in time. The misty clan compound located in the land of water was just as it stated. The compound was very misty, forcing the Otstsuki activate his Byakugan to be able to properly what was transpiring in the world around him. But nothing could prevent him from taking a drink. He was very much sober and quite aware of whatever it was that was happening around his self.

Kurotuschi tried his best not to shut anyone out at all. But there are moments that he would much prefer to share on his own. The company of others can be welcome but it is not always necessary. If anything, the man wanted some time to be able to recap on his most recent activities. Kuro found himself in numerous situations, which meant he had to handle them all differently too. The man was tasked with cleaning graffiti from some establishments. Not only that but he had to crush some scorpions in a strange establishment. In the mean time the old geezer introduced two Shinobi as his grand children. But the youngster still harbored doubts and he was right to do so. Mei and Nakasaki were no ordinary Shinobi and Kuro would likely work with them again at some point in the future. The water delivery mission was amazing, but before he could even allow his thoughts to drift that far. The man had to think back on blowing up the hive where a multitude of scorpions had made their home. Almost immediately after doing so, either a angry mommy or daddy scorpion appeared.

The creature that was almost six feet tall was hell bent on getting revenge. At present Kurotsuchi was working under disguise as a means of operating without bringing attention to himself. Should the clan leader start picking up menial tasks, then many may view him differently. Kurotsuchi on the other hand wasn't the type to sit back and laze around, while everyone else had to pull their weight. It was only fair on others that their own leader would set an example for others to follow.

The man felt some sympathy for the creature they had to dispose of not too long ago. But there was no way he could simply allow such a thing to live. Not unless he was able to tame it and use it to his advantage. The cursed one often thought about the possibilities, but didn’t want to dwell on this too much at all. Then of course one must remember that the scorpion was ripped to shreds by Mei and Nakasaki. This all happening before their water delivery mission. Where Nakasaki unknown to Kurotsuchi was a specialist when it comes to Fuuinjutsu. And was even capable of sealing away a ridiculous amount of water In a scoll. The very thing he used to delivered a very high volume of water. This water was of course appreciated by those whom needed it the most. And even on the same day they made another delivery, bringing forth fresh water to another small compound on the outskirts of Kirigakure. On their way back the group was attacked by a rogue Ninja and sadly for such a person, the attack did not end well. The rogue ninja ended up with a leg blown off.

He was soon stricken from the Bingo book, considering he didn’t survive for much longer. Then again the man was alive when Kurotshci delivered him, so who knows what his fate actually turned out to be? It didn’t really matter at all. Then there was the lecture to the fledgling students and what it meant to be a Shinobi. Kuro tried his best, but soon realized that he wasn’t exactly suited for giving speeches. He did however got himself an applause and so he shouldn’t be taken lightly. He had a great deal of potential and all he needed to do now was believe in his self. There was no one else to believe in but him. In any case, why was this six foot plus tall Shinobi relaxing and having a moment to himself? The god of thunder was actually awaiting the arrival of a certain someone. Since the old geezer had a mission for him, and was closing in on the area.

He wanted to take a moment however to consult with himself. He was living a double life after all and that in itself was most dangerous. He could quite easily suffer the wrath of a woman he often thought to be imaginary. But she was very real, that and he had to deal with a crazy religious man.

The curse one stood up, now showing himself before taking another swig from his bottle of sake. The long hair of the one in disguise swayed in the breeze, all the while, still managing to obscure his right eye from view. It would ever so often be seen as the wind lifted the lock of hair currently keeping it hidden from everyone else. There wasn’t anything special about his eyes either, as Kurotsuchi was as average as they come. Just looking at the man, many could deduce that he was as ragged as they come too. That was his own thought process though, as he pretended to be one that did not belong to a clan. Kuro had a multitude of tags decorating his body, seemingly stuck on him by some unseen force. Bandages was also wrapped around his body. A green kimono top covered the top half of his body, while a brown rope tied around his waistline kept his garments from falling down. The Shinobi also sports a dark green pair of trousers too. And most importantly Kuro didn’t wear shoes, he instead had his feet wrapped in bandages. And just over it. Something akin to a pair of black socks was worn as a make shift pair of shoes or sandals as it were. The old geezer finally appeared on the scene with a smile on his face. One hand behind his back, while his free hand stroked his beard. Kuro rolled his eyes a little, wishing that the old man would save his antics for some other time. “Hey young one. I see you were successful with that mission I gave you. And even so, Mei and Nakasaki was impressed with your skills and temperament. Keep it up and all the right people may well come to take notice”.

The old geezer stated while finally stopping a mere meter away from the cursed individual. The young man sighed and looked at his employer before reply saying. “Oh lookie. The old man pretending not to know that the mission was a set up. I don’t suppose ya heard about that too? Scratch that, what have you got for me today? I do believe you brought be a present?”. The young one asked while indicating to the hand that was still held behind the old timer. The wrinkled skin employer laughed a little and brought his arm round. In doing so the man revealed the scroll that he carried, and within it were the mission details.

“As sharp as ever, no use dilly dallying with the details I suppose. This time round its not a scorpion that ya gotta deal with. It’s a particular large snake, one said to have a vicious temper. As per the reports, said creature is able to firing from its mouth chakra blasts. Those strong enough to harm even a Shinobi such as yourself. You know the drill, bring back evidence of the snake’s demise, but be careful not to be eaten by it”. The old timer finished explained as Kuro took the scroll and read it over. He now knew exactly what was required of him. And so with but just a nod to show he had accepted the mission. Kurotsuchi turned around and flickered away from the area. It was now time to go and deal with the threat. He soon found himself at the compound gates, and in no time he was off in the misty plains. The man sped off rapidly, hoping to find the large snake that the old geezer spoke of. On his way their Kuro noticed a Katana still lying in the ground. The man picked up the weapon and kept running. After a little while the Shinobi came to a stop and decided to observe his surroundings.

It was sometimes difficult due to the climate of Kirigakure. The mist often caused the lands to cover one's tracks. But on this occasion, Kurotsuchi picked up on the tracks of what must be a particularly large animal. He knew he had to be careful or suffer the consequences. Kuro paused for a moment noticing something off in the distance. The man stabbed the katana in the ground and then formed some hand seals. He had respectively created hand seals for two Jutsus. He had an idea of how he wanted to deal with the creature. He was about to employ both defense and speed as his aid. The Katana was then removed from its position in the ground. Kuro watched the disturbance in the mist, and was absolutely certain that it was the snake.

The Shinobi took on a battle ready stance and crouched ever so slightly. The snake leaped from its position at Kuro with its mouth wide opened. Maybe it was trying to swallow the man whole? The Shinobi did not move and instead decided to let it happen. And as the snake’s jaws would become his new home, his bones extended viciously into a protective layer of hardened spikes. The spikes penetrated the snake’s mouth, causing spike to protrude from his mouth. Both the roof of its mouth and from the bottom.

The snake stopped and shook its head vigorously, as it trying to get rid of some bad taste it its mouth. Kuro seized his opportunity to do so and made his exit as the snake opened its gob. And in that moment when it was most distracted with the pain. Kuro didn’t allow it to regain any composure whatsoever. The Shinobi instead jumped and swung his blade masterfully, making a clean sweep from the bottom. This is where the snake’s hide was at its most vulnerable. The cursed one soon landed on the ground with the head rolling next to him. The long body of the snake wriggled for a few moments before finally becoming motionless. The head of the serpent was also now lifeless too. Since a snake’s head will sometimes retain a bit of fighting spirit despite losing its head. In the end, Kuro picked up the head and headed off back to the compound. He was off to make his delivery as proof as his work being completed. As for the snake’s body, well the vultures and perhaps some nomads could have it for dinner. Nothing ever goes waste anymore these days.

Kuro finally arrived back at the compound and decided to head directly for the old geezer. But in his way was the man there to collect the prize on behalf of the old geezer. Kuro did not object and instead handed over the large head and promptly collected his reward in the mean time. It was a good days work too and so he shall go forth and enjoy what he had accomplished. It was still early in the day, so who knows what he might end up getting involved with? No one knows for certain, but the man. had a few ideas.

1904/1200
Mist Serpent Completed.

---------

The boss of bosses found himself sitting down and enjoying him for a few moments. The Shinobi had only recently returned from a mission that took him all over the place. But having entered the clan compound he had noticed posters placed all over the place. It was advertising the safe return of a cat by some elderly late, and for a reward too. The cursed one always noticed things with rewards attached to them, purely because it meant he could quite easily earn a bit of money should the feline turn up somewhere. Kurotsuchi found himself sitting down when it suddenly dawned on him that he was late for an certain lecture too.

It was important to get the youngsters fired up and inspired. Although he wasn’t entirely certain that he was the man for such a job in the first place either. The white haired man had food in his hands, eating while pondering what he could possibly say to the fledgling students. He didn’t have time to prepare a speech seeing as he was always busy these days. And as a result, he decided he will have to make it all up on the spot. It was either that or risk being booed by a bunch of kinder garden students. Kuro sat down and scratched his head for a few moments, wondering how it was even possible for him to carry out this task. He began to think about the fact that his appearance didn’t inspire confidence. He was constantly wearing a disguise in order to through people off. Then again, his appearance was unique, and who knows some might even gravitate towards his style and choice of clothing. How was he to know what everyone was thinking? Its not like the man cared much, he made that pretty clear a long time ago. Kuro was well aware that he often divided opinion among the people closest to him and those in his peer group. How could someone so unrefined be anything but a loser?

His family and their wandering ways, their nomad like approach to life drew certain criticisms. He was always proud and never once let that go. Kuro knew that his nomadic community were special and probably even more righteous than those who pretend to be more so than he is. Who was he kidding? It was all part of an ongoing life, a false reality that he had created not so long ago.

Kuro has seen quite a few things in his life time, and never once did he allow the negative to affect him too much. He was always looking forward and with that carefree attitude of his. How can anyone ever hope to stop him from being exactly what he wanted to be? Only Kurotsuchi could ever do such a thing, but no matter. He didn’t want to have to dwell on the unimportant things right about now. There he was in his daze, when the call of a neko rung out. It forced the man to snap out of his daze and realize what was sitting in front of him. “Meow, meow, meow”. The little creature carried on, probably noticing that Kuro in fact had food on him. The Shinobi threw a piece of meat in the cats direction. The little neko gobbled up the piece of meat and licked its paw, before directing its attention to the man once again. “Real hungry huh?”. Kurotsuchi asked while observing the little animal. He was still in a daze, currently unable to even recognize the missing neko. The cursed one then placed his food on the seat next to him and sighed.

The cheeky kitty hopped onto the seat where the food had been placed. And in a sly manner began to have a feast at the expense of Kurotsuchi. Wide eyed, the leader of the Otsutsuki was about to kill a kitty when he finally figured out what was going on. And more importantly who the cat was and who it belonged to. Having figured out what he should have to begin with. Kurotsuchi came up with a plan, and so the man started petting the creature. Before finally picking it up and walking off to go forth and locate its owner. The Shinobi wasted no time in doing so, coming across the old woman. Who herself was out looking for the little cat. She was more than happy to lay eyes on the small creature once more. So much so that she rewarded Kurotsuchi immediately for returning her little kitty.

The Shinobi in the mean time came across a group of medical persons. They were out gathering herbs and so requested the help of the man. Kurotsuchi knew about the importance of herbs. Since his beloved family often used such things in order to heal wounds and for medicine also. They had requested for Kurotsuchi to deliver the herbs that he had found to the medical facilitiesl. At first it seemed like a pain in the ass. But he soon realized that it was on his way to the fledgling lecture. And luckily for him, this herb gathering mission was actually offering a reward.

Kurotsuchi wasted no time gathering up to five different kinds of herbs. Even offering advice as to their medicinal properties. He was no medic, but he knew enough about his natural environment to be able to tell the medical practitioners a few things. They all seemed astonished by his knowledge of such things, but they shouldn’t be at all. The man was off to complete his delivery of the herbs to the medical centre. Horus entered the placel after a while and dropped off the herbs at the reception. He was off to go forth and complete his other mission. The byakugan wielding shinobi moved speedily towards the fledgling gathering now. He didn’t want to waste any time whatsoever. He wasn’t entirely sure about what his speech would entail but he wanted to give it a go anyway. After a short while, Kuro was at the place. The Shinobi entered inside, moving down the halls before finally reaching his destination. A pair of Shinobi was already outside awaiting his arrival. And so they proceeded to introduce the man to the students at the lecture. Kuro entered the room, while scratching the back of his head. He wasn’t certain about his approach, but decided to let his words flow naturally.
“Ya know, when they asked me to do this. I wasn’t entirely sure I would be suitable for it. That was purely because I never actually attended the academy. And so I didn’t have the same opportunities you have. But I did have my family and my friends, and they remain important to me until this day. They wanted me to give a fine speech about what it means to be a Shinobi. But firstly one must always remember to live by their own code also.

The rules are there as a guideline, but also trust your heart and have faith in your ability. Do not be afraid to rely on friends, but also become strong enough so that your friends and loved ones can also rely on you. So what does it mean to be a Shinobi? Well everyone gives their own meaning to it. So I suggest you look within yourself to find that meaning. Good day striplings. I will be watching out for ya. Make me proud”. Speech delivered, and the man promptly left the room, with applause suddenly erupting. A clear sign that whatever he said just now resonated with the students. Just perfect, the tasks that he had set out to be was now all completed. Time to probably go home or maybe to go forth and socialize a little.

1254/900 Words

3 D-rank Missions Completed
Lost Cat, Herb Gathering & Cleaning the Compound

---------

In all honesty Kurotsuchi didn't believe he would ever have to get himself involved in so much. But recently the Otsutsuki clan leader have found himself carrying out certain tasks that may not be fitting of a leader at all. For one the man found himself rescuing lost cats, gathering herbs, and appearing at lectures for fledgling Shinobi. That and he was also going outside the clan compound in order to carry out several missions too. His advisers would probably lose their minds and have him under guard all day every day. But unfortunately for them Kurotsuchi of the curse held the position of leader. This meant he had final say over all matters. Nevertheless Kurotsuchi would often go out under disguise in order to escape from the confines of the clan compound.

The Shinobi often found himself having business with numerous individuals, sometimes turning into assailants through no fault of his own. Kurotsuchi would ever so often dispose of others when they suddenly ceased to be useful to him. He however does hold a great deal of affection for his own clansmen and those banner clans in support of his cause. The Otsutsuki clan leader often preached about love and how necessary it was as an instrument to combat hate. The hatred that fills the world is often boiling up, causing unnecessary conflicts to arise. This was the way of the world, and Kurotsuchi have this deep feeling that he may well have to deal with it all at some point. In any case, the Shinobi found himself simply standing in the middle of the clan compound. The mist was visible, but it wasn't as thick as it usually is in during this time of the day. It was a relief to be honest, but the Shinobi had long ago acclimatized himself to it. Kirigakure was now the home of the Otsutsuki and Kurotsuchi used the lessons of the past to determined what was important. His own clansmen was looking to him for all the answers. He can be seen as nothing less than ambitious. Kurotsuchi would make sure that he remained that way. And as such it was most appropriate for him to become even stronger.

He had his eyes set on those legendary eyes of the Otsutsuki clan called the Tenseigan. He wasn't yet certain of how to awaken those eyes, but he will certainly look into it though. Whatever happens the man have himself a great deal of work to do all the same. The Shinobi found himself in a strange predicament that required a personal touch. Kurotsuchi was made aware of a travesty that occurred some time ago. Five reasonably skilled Shinobi had lost their lives on the battlefield. The cursed one known to his people as Kurotsuchi to held five letters in the hands, each one giving emphasis to his regret and a show of condolences. Kurotsuchi decided to carry out this task himself as opposed to leaving it up to someone to do for him. The man soon took strides forward in order to go and hand deliver his message. The homes of the five families was some distance away, and as such the man took off flying as it would be a lot quicker than walking. Flying often brought him a sense of peace and tranquility, a way of relieving his stress.

And so it was Kurotsuchi touched down at the first home, and upon doing so the Shinobi handed over the letter with a bow of the head. A show of gratitude was directed in the man's direction but he could not stay back for any idle chit chat. The man was a busy man, and besides these families needed some space to mourn the loss of the sons and daughters. In no time however Kurotsuchi had hand delivered the letters, each tailored made and written specifically addressing the families. Kurotsuchi knew not to be insensitive by generalizing everyone. For now though he was off to run other errands.

[Exit]

654/600 Words.
Letter of Condolences-C-rank

====

Kurotsuchi touched down in middle town as it's called by certain members of the clan. The man had taken on a mission as requested but wasn't required of him to do. And this mission entailed taking out the trash or dealing with some pesky farmers. A set of farmers who deemed it their prerogative to cause as much issue as they believe was their right. The cursed one found himself positioned on a roof top, looking down on the gang. Kurotsuchi had a few options and ways in which to deal with the farmers. They are after all regular folk, and despite their trespasses against the establishments of the village. The higher ups did request that they will be treated with a great deal of care. This meant that Kurotsuchi had to ensure that he didn't go overboard with the detainment of these men. Why is that some men always saw fit to do as they so pleased with expecting any consequences? With his left hand resting on his chin carefully stroking it. Kurotsuchi found himself with his arms also folded as he provided some comfort for himself.

His often vicious and bold eyes looked on, meanwhile his arms soon unfolded as he contemplated what his next move would be. His long spiky hair swayed in the breeze that brushed against his body as he stood there. An exasperated sigh was released as Kurotsuchi shook his head. Oh why did he have to deal with pesky individuals like these? Pests. They are often the bane of his existence, because they knew nothing what so ever. His body posture soon changed as he prepared to walk forward. Kurotsuchi leaped from the roof top and landed in a side alley way. Kurotsuci now had a plan that he decided to execute. The clan heads didn't want these men hurt,and so instead of putting a beat down on them, the wise Kurotsuchi decided to take another approach.

At present the farmers were busy drinking and having a jolly good old time among themselves. A few women were also present, the object of the men's affection. Standing in the alleyway, Kurotsuchi noticed a cart with a horse waiting by it. This most definitely belonged to one of the farmers, and so it gave Kurotsuchi an idea. Walking forward the young man emerged from the alley way. Instead however he didn't take on the form of a man. The cursed one had used the transformation Jutsu to take on the appearance of a most attractive woman. A most seductive expression was her mask. She walked with a wicked sway of her hips, enough to immediately cease all chatter among the farmers. Some were already drunk and off their faces.

"Hey boys". She announced in a most seductive tone to the farmers sat about currently drunk. "Would you boys like to take the party elsewhere? I have a few friends if you have money, know what I mean?". And of course the dirty and perverted bastards fell for it. This was far too easy for the Kurotsuchi in disguise. And so they got up and followed after her. After reaching the alley way, the woman stopped and looked back at the group of men. Their numbers mounting up to thirteen, they came like moths to a flame.

The man in a woman's disguise stopped and looked back at them before instructing them to stop. "Just around this corner, all the women much more beautiful and more willing than I am awaits ya. Be good boys and move in an orderly manner now". Grinning with excitement the men swiftly moved around the corner where the cart was waiting. The trickster that is Kurotsuchi quickly hurried behind them, meanwhile gently using her Taijutsu ability to knock each and everyone of them out. The young woman then proceeded to pile each one up on the cart. Before riding off towards the drop off point to deliver the bad apples.

"Sweet dreams boys". She said with a girlish giggle as she rode off with the cart dragging behind her. The man would soon return back to his normal self at some point no doubt. He might just enjoy going around and doing things this way.

682/600 Words
C-rank Mission-Farmer Raid

-------

Another mission had come about in the mean time, and quite frankly Kurotsuchi was enjoying his new disguise. A strange thing it was, but parading in the guise of a woman was at times amusing. Especially when one saw the reaction of perverted men. Kurotsuchi may even give the appearance a life of its own and a name. Here he was though still in disguise. And for now he would continue to parade in the form of a woman.

Kurotsuchi was in the vicinity after having delivered a few men to the drop off point, men whom were far too drunk for her liking. The young woman felt like going shopping as a treat to herself. But it would appear that the work of the woman could never be done. There she was strolling along with a drink in her hand. When a person whom she'd never seen before ran pass her while knocking her drink out of her. The woman watched the cup filled with beverage fall to the ground. It was most agonizing for the young lady since she was rather thirsty. "Men" she grumbled to herself, while her eyebrows twitched in anger. A metaphorical dark shadow was cast over her eyes just to sum up the mood she was in. This was by no means a good time to upset the woman. And oh what it foolish thing it may well turn out to be on the part of the unknown assailant. Then again, why was Kurotsuchi referring to himself as a woman? Was he intending on staying in character here? The man wasn't exactly sure what he would have to do here, but for now it was down to him to roll with it all. Lets get back to the task at hand readers, focus.

"Stop that bastard! He's a thief". The store owner came charging down the street hoping to catch the fleeing criminal. "Someone help me. I have a reward for the man or woman who helps me to detain him. Hurry!". He squealed and luckily for him, the woman now also had a vendetta against the man. Now watching the direction the felon was running in. She predicted his next course of action and trajectory. Using this ability of hers to properly deduce what was transpiring before her eyes. She leaped onto a roof top and decided to given chase after this unknown thieving bastard. Usually Kurotsuchi wouldn't show any interest in the individual, but she was most annoyed by the man. He owed her a drink. And unfortunately for him, the person he stole from was offering her a new drink in the way of a reward.

This was her opportunity to gain some cash, and to purchase a new drink. Speedily she moved, utilizing her abilities as a Shinobi in order to close the gap on the fleeing criminal. The woman had finally caught up to the thief. A well timed jump from the roof tops vaulted the young woman over and in the path of the fleeing man. She had managed to block his path, causing him to come to a stop. A frown showed her dislike and disapproval of the situation at hand. The thief was however determined to escape with his bounty. It did not matter to him that it was stolen. The young woman wasn't in the mood for a drawn out confrontation. But Mama wanted to teach the man a lesson. By this time the store owner had caught up to the two. He came to an abrupt stop, kicking up dust in his wake.

"My drink....you spilled my drink. Apologize and pay for a new one". Mama's words trailed off, but she was very commanding and to the point. Sadly though, the thief could not even fathom what he had done wrong.

"Scatter you alley whore!!". The man screamed while charging forward to continue his escape.

"Whore? You called Mama a whore!?!?!". The young woman growled with anger before launching her left leg forward into the chest of the man. This was a stomp which planted the thieving bastard into the ground. Her left hand soon folded into a fist, which was then planted into the abdomen of the man. Saliva gushed from his mouth having felt the force of her punch. In truth she was going easy on the man. Under normal circumstances, she would have used her full strength, which may have been troublesome for him. The two strike take down was enough to subdue the man. And in doing so the store owner was able to retrieve what was stolen. HOLD on one minute here. When did Kurotsuchi give a name to this persona? Things seem to be developing at a rapid rate, and this new side of him was starting to become a little scary now. Back to the mission at hand, so lets continue from where we left off. Mama had just punched the thief, so what next?

And as far Mama the woman collected her reward and was on her way. She had better things to do these days. This was far too weird but somehow satisfying for him or her or whatever it was now.

834/600 Words
C-rank Mission-Catch That Thief

------

The sun was high above the lands which was unexpected, but oh what a wonderful day it was. The mist wasn't as thick as it usually was and it made for a change indeed. A certain Kurotsuchi seemed busy at work, well the man wasn't so busy. The cursed one was more or less browsing the clan compound, looking on as the future of the Otsutsuki played. Running along they were, giggling, the laughter and the happiness. If only they knew what other Shinobi had to go through in order to prevent them with all of this. The pale eyed man of the Otsutsuki clan had a smile on his face. Not that he needed to constantly reaffirm his allegiance by mentioning the Otsutsuki.

But at times one had to make a distinction. The Otsutsuki wasn't just made of of men and woman whom wields the Byakugan and Bone pulse bloodline limit. There was also a mixture of others that played a role in the clan. They may not share the same bloodline but they were still family and quite valuable. The heat of the sun could be felt, which is one of the reasons why Kurotsuchi took to the shades. An establishment provided the Shinobi with this, due to its positioning which blocked the sun. The man didn't actually go inside the store, he was standing a mere five feet away from it. His feet to the ground, as he shifted his weight a little and sighed. It had been a long day thus far, and there was plenty of work that needed to be done yet. But where should the Shinobi even start on this day of days? The man had left his special persons behind, which annoyed the Shinobi somewhat.

How could he have forgotten something of such importance? The man did not know, but he would have to rectify the situation at some point. There was also the case of meeting the clan heads and discussing the different kind of missions that are available to the clan. It would be best for the Shinobi to get away from the clan compound and do some field work. The more informed the clan and its council are, the better it would be for them when it comes to formulating plans and counterattacks. That was much was necessary for when the times will eventually change. Peace can only be sustained for so long. Which is one of the reasons why Kurotsuchi must become as strong as possible, or risk being one of the first to perish. The time of hiding away in the shades were now over.

A strong gust of wind came sweeping through the compound which was refreshing. So much so that dust kicked up a little and ran along with the wind. And to make sure that the dust didn't blind him, the Shinobi raised his hand in order to cover his face. The Kiri Nin wasn't used to this, it wasn't anything that can be deemed unusual either. Despite this being the land of water and often surrounded by mist. The sun rising to its peak and providing the perfect light wasn't a rare sight. In fact, the mist and its potency seem to correspond with the seasonal changes. Speaking of which, Izanagi and the Otsutsuki heritage as a whole may be questionable. Just where did these alien arrive from? Only a few were privy to such details, but the Otsutsuki clan story turned out to be one that was most unique. The strong gust of wind blew pass, causing the Shinobi's garments to flap about for a few moments. The worst had yet to come, but that can always wait for later. The Shinobi finally stepped out of the shade and began walking in the direction of the place of his fixation and resentment. Whether or not he would take a detour wasn't yet known. To look up at the sun would be suicide for the eyes of the Shinobi. At least until he allowed his eyes some time to adjust to the sunlight. Sunagakure and Kirigakure, along with the Rain country, were some of the strangest places to live in.

The weather condition in these aforementioned parts of the Shinobi could take a turn for the worst at any point. The land of Rain suffered from a great deal of torrential downpour. The Sun in those parts can be seen as a blessing. Just what was a rainy season for the land of rain? A Hurricane? Then one had Kirigakure, a rather misty and cold environment. Left, right, left he marched along, now ready to embark on a new mission. The man arrived at the establishment of his desire, only to cast his eyes on the rowdy bunch that was causing far too many problems. His presence alone as leader of the Otsutsuki seemed t bring everything to an halt. There was silence as the man walked into the bar. All eyes was on him and he also had their attention at this point in time too. Now then, should he exercise his right to beat down each and everyone of these reported troublemakers. "Here I stand before you all which is a pain in the ass. So hear me and hear me well. I will no longer tolerate any obnoxious behavior in this fine establishment. I suggest you all learn to play nice, or have your heart ripped out and serve to my pets. I will be keeping an eye on things so don't let me down now. With that said I bid ya farewell and maybe I will see you around. Buh bye". The man said, using his eyes and presence to get his message across. The swallowing of one's spit was proof that Kurotsuchi's words had an effect on them all. As such he could now leave and proceed to carry out his other errands. For him this was mission accomplished without needed to lift a finger.

964/600 Words
C-rank Mission-Bar Fight

=====

The Otsutsuki clan leader was busy inside the clan compound trying to plan his escape route from the compound itself. The man had caught wind of a new assignment, one that required a few Shinobi to escort the ever so important Nobles to the clan compound. Kurotushci the leader in question had been snowed under with a lot of work as of late, and so decided that it may well be a good idea to take a break for a little while. As such the man decided to take off his attire of politics and wear his normal gear this time round. The Shinobi read through the mission details, meanwhile taking an interest in it. If the Nobles was coming to meet the leader, this simply meant Kuro needed to take it serious. For this reason the man came up with the idea of meeting the Nobles without properly revealing who he was. Kurotsuchi was certain that the Nobles would know a little bit of him, and as such, he decided to wear his disguise once more. He had assumed another identity, one equipped with a mask that covered the lower half of his face. In addition to this, the man decided to wear a pair of Shinobi sandals for the first time in the very long time.

The Vagabond had gotten so use to going barefoot that wearing shoes or sandals was like a new experience for the Shinobi. At least it was a new experience for the persona he usually adopted when using this disguise. With all this said the man also made sure to remove everything that indicated he was the leader of the Otsutsuki. “I don’t think a mask is going to cut it, maybe I should wear a different one instead”. Kurotsuchi said aloud while looking around, soon enough laying eyes on an unusual mask. The youngster decided to cover his face completely, that way if anyone knew the leader directly, they would not be able to immediately identify the man at all. Kuro seemed relaxed about the whole deal, but knew he also needed to be careful about his dealings. The sound of three knocks on the door alerted Kurotsuchi to the presence of another, his sensory abilities was put to work, allowing him to identify the Chakra signature of the person. “Ohaiyo, old friend”. The man stated upon opening the door to great one of his oldest friends. It was the old geezer that has looked after him for so long. He could tell that Kuro was about to get up to no good, and so decided it might be wise to interject. “And where do you think you’re going? The Nobles are expecting you to be here when they arrive. And by the looks of things, you’re about to leave the compound on some kind of an expedition. Do you think its proper to be leaving at a time like this?”. The old geezer asked as the youngster lifted his mask and smiled at him. The old timer was more like a father figure to Kuro and so often a very good adviser, but he knows all too well that Kuro wasn’t the type to have a change of heart so easily. The cursed one had his mind made up, and so he decided to go forth and carry out the mission anyway. “I am well aware of your concerns, but that is why I want to ensure that this mission goes ahead with a hitch. Which means I will be escorting the Nobles here myself, as a means of ensuring the mission’s success. I can’t just leave everything to chance, since with the way things are going.

I expect that there will be some kind of an incident. And should such a thing happen, and then it may well cause us some long term issues. Think of it as me securing our future investments. There are also many a enemies within these walls and I intend of flushing them out one by one. Again, I am well aware of your immediate concerns, but think of it this way. The Nobles should be impressed knowing that the leader of our clan personally saw to their own safety, right?”. The cursed man stated with a grin on his face. One could tell that he knew exactly what to do and say to the old timer in order to get him on his side. The old geezer folded his hand behind his back, before bringing one hand forward to scratch the silver beard on his chin.

“Honestly Kurotsuchi, you’re quite the handful, and even more troublesome, you seem to have developed a way with words these days. But may I request that you take my grand children with you? I have my granddaughter and grandson to hand, as I believe that may serve you well. In any case I see the logic in your reasoning, but I will implore you to be careful and not risk too much. If you need to, get the Nobles out of there and take them to safety”. Kurotsuchi nodded in response to the old timer and looked at him before grinning once more. The old timer raised his eyebrow in response to the antics of the clan leader. “About your grand children, I have already assigned them to a mission which they’re carrying out as we speak. Try not to pull them away from it, as it would be a terrible shame. They possess certain skill sets that I believe would be most useful to me now and in the future”. The leader of the Otsutsuku declared while finally lowering his mask once more. It was now time for him to go forth and carry out the mission. “Also can you please act in my stead while I’m away? I will try not to turn this into a drawn out affair. Please ensure that the repairs to the compound gates are being carried out well enough. If anything, I would prefer it if the gates were designed to withstand something in the league of a devasting Jutsu. As the leader of the Otsutsuki clan, I cannot risk the lives of citizens. Like you told me not so long ago, these people are relying on me and I need to somehow shoulder that burden, right?”.

The man quizzed while making sure he had all his weapons and equipment for the mission he was about to undertake. “Leave it to me, I will organize everything and make sure it gets done. Have a safe trip Kurotsuchi-sama”. The old timer stated as Kuro made his way out of the office and exited through the window. The man ran down the side of the building, but applying Chakra to his feet to perform this simple task. Once he landed on the ground below, the man made his way towards the village gates, and in no time he was out in the desert, now ready to rendezvous with the two other shinobi who was assigned to the mission. The cursed one made his way across the mist plains of Mizugakure, choosing not to exert himself and utilize certain Jutsus that could have gotten him there faster than usual. Should he do such a thing, then everyone would be able to tell that he wasn’t who he said he is. The Shinobi couldn’t risk this at all, and so decided to remain a little reserved about his activities as far as the speed of his travels are concerned. The leader of the Otsutsuki could recall all the other times he had to make his way across the misty plains located in the land of water. Kurotsuchi was becoming perplexed by the fact that Mizukagekure was suppose to be peaceful, and yet there are elements out there trying to threaten this. The cursed one will have to put some others to task and get some plans put in place and executed without fail. Some time went by for the Otsutsucki clansman as he moved across the ground swiftly. His Byakugan sensory abilities alerted him to someone approaching from the left side of his position. This person was a fairly young boy in his teens, with a focused expression on his face. Kurotsuchi allowed the boy to catch up to him, while deciding to greet him. “Kiri is love”. Kurotsuchi uttered for the boy to hear and then the youngster responded in kind. “Kiri is strength”. The secret codes had been uttered and they were confirmed to be friendly personnel to each other. A few more minutes went by and then another person joined, an older man, look to be in his thirties. The youngster and Kuro spoke the words “Kiri is love” in unison to the new comer, and the man replied “I’m sure it is”. Which made the duo of Kuro and the young lad rather suspicions straight away. This meant they would have to watch this man from now until they met up with the Nobles. There wasn’t a lot of words being exchanged between the trio at all. If anything, Kuro wanted to keep his true identity hidden for the time being at least.

The Shinobi met up with Noble’s party, but there was a spanner in the works, as they Noble's had come under attack. The guards protecting the Nobles was dropping like flies, which prompted Kuro to speed things up. But before he could get there, the no password bastard attacked the young lad, while three other random Shinobi moved in to intercept Kurotsuchi. The vagabond simply moved through the onslaught of enemy Shinobi. It should the man possessed some skill, but he only wanted to do one thing. The skills of the Shinobi taking him next to the Nobles wagon. The pompous pricks was safe inside, so well done to those was assigned to protect him. Kurotsuchi knew he needed to secure the Nobles and at the same time, he needed to help the boy. The cursed one stood a good 20 meters away from the boy being attacked in a four against one battle. A simply shadow clone was created by Kuro, and was put on guard duty for the Nobles. As for the three men attacking, Kuro decided he would make short work of them all. The man channelled Chakra to his hands while activating a basic seal located in the middle of his palm. The cursed one moved in closer, while forming a set of hand seals quickly. The boy seemed to be handling himself well enough, but was pushed back towards the god of thunder’s position. Kuro looked over at the young man and motioned for him to stand down. Their attacker saw it as a sign of weakness, now smiling with glee at the prospects of being able to eliminate the Nobles. Kurotsuchi could not allow for such a thing to happen at all, and so decided to take action.

“Sit back and pay attention, these men will pay”. Kuro stated while his palm was thrust forward accompanied by the words “Get over here!”. Bones from palm of the man's hand shot forwards with one simply task in mind. The bones moved swiftly catch them four attackers off guard. And without prejudice, the bones pierced through the throats of three of the attacker. Their deaths were sudden and swift. And as for the one deemed to be the traitor, he was made to suffer, while incapacitated. The young boy was instructed to gather the traitor, meanwhile Kuro and his clone saw to the Nobles. The Nobles was safe now and rescued in time. Kuro of course used this time to reveal himself to the Nobles, and the boy also. Much to the delight of the Nobles the were both grateful and relieved and even more so, he was very impressed by the actions of the clan leader himself. Not wanting to have to travel through the mist back to the compound. The young man drew blood and began forming a set of hand seals, before ultimately summoning a large hawk. The idea was to travel b air and swiftly too. Not that Kurotsuchi needed to at all, since he himself could fly. But the Nobles can be a bunch of bastard, who seem to think they're entitled to all. Ultimately though their destination was the clan compound which they found themselves in thanks to the good work of the young lad getting them there.

The emperor had to ensure that the nobles were safe from harm. Their safety was paramount and of the utmost importance for a number of reasons. He wasn't about to begin on another quest before at least ensuring this much. The emperor was off again to carry on with his job as the clan leader. It would seem that he was proven right, and he made the correct decision when deciding to go and escort the Nobles to the clan compound instead. He will have to debrief the old geezer and inform him of the situation and the crazy coincidences that occurred on the day. Had Kuro turned up any later, then the Nobles would be dead at the moment. Then again that is not true, since they too had skills, but again chose not to exert themselves. Nevertheless Kuro will have to shake things up a little, and rid himself of these lazy individuals.

2177/2050
Escort the Nobles 1 & 2(B & A rank Missions)

=========

Kurotsuchi was now on his way home after having dealt with a bunch of traitors. The men had met a bloody end, and the Yuri campaign was no more. The Shinobi could now recall the last moments of the gang of conspirators. The way it all went was most satisfying and so Kurotsuchi soon retraced his steps.

A certain hawk was present with the gang, which was most definitely used to send information. The bastards had documented the information that Yuri had passed on. And they were no doubt about to send the hawk flying off to inform the enemy. Kurotsuchi could not allow such a thing to happen at all. As such, when the hawk was sent flying, the man pointed his left index finger and simultaneously to the creating taking flight, a bullet of bone was released. The bullet intercepted the hawk, piercing through its body without mercy. And so as fast as it took flight, it came crashing down even quicker. It was a quick fix for Kurotsuchi, since he wasn't about to let this creature fly off and pass on the information. With all this happening, of course Yuri and his gang of no good fiends were startled by it all. But Kurotsuchi took the time to walk out into the open just to surprise the gang. And they were indeed surprised by what they had seen. To think that the leader of the Otsutsuki would even bother to come all the way out here.

They knew their time was up now and they had no choice but to fight the man. But how would they all proceed to deal with Kurotsuchi now? The man had his eyes set on Yuri, since that bastard needed to die. And so it went down as expected. The men sprung into action, with fat bastard attacking head on. His Katana already drawn as he attacked. Kurotsuchi manifested a long bone from the palm of his left hand. The Katana of the fat bastard was parried with ease, before Kurotsuchi followed up by impaling fatso through his heart. A devastating blow which ensured death no doubt.

The creepy fella formed a set of hand seals, conjuring up a fire ball and releasing it from his mouth. The lifeless body of fatso was tossed into the way of the fireball. The body was set ablaze, which also halting the progress of the fireball. Another shot was fired, which penetrated the skull of the creepy fella. Down he went, dead as a knob, stiff as a door nail. That was two man down and one bird. Another three was to go. And it would seem out of sheer panic, average Joe and stupid Johnson decided to attack head on. They didn't even think it through, since it was fear that drove them now. But Kurotsuchi did not care as it played right into his hands. Another long bone was produced from his other palm. And after a quick side step and parry of their blades, they too were impaled through the heart. And all through the process, Kurotsuchi never lost sight of Yuri once. The man was saved for last, although his friends decided to sacrifice themselves first. The time for sweet revenge was at hand now for Kurotsuchi. But he decided to do something that would take less time. Pushing forward now, Kurotsuchi mirrored Yuri's charge. Both men clashed, Katana meeting bones that was harder than Yuri had ever imagined. There was a constant grin on Kurotsuchi's face knowing that Yuri was in range. This meant danger for the traitor, and so without further ado, the man took on a battle stance, ready to execute the eight trigrams technique thirty two palm. Except Kurotsuchi would utilize the bone spikes as the man proceeded with the technique. In the end Yuri was punched full of holes. Blood was splattered everywhere and the man could not blame anyone for his trespasses against the Otsutsuki.

Yuri and his friends was held accountable. If anything now the man needed to dispose of the bodies. The wolves often frequented this part of the land, and he was certain that they wouldn't pass up a free meal.

This was satisfying for Kurtosuchi, but now he needed to get back home and deal with other issues. Before he could truly leave behind what had happened thus far in the day. The man was confronted with an angry beast. A wild boar, one that was large and pretty much grotesque to behold. They often said that beauty was in the eyes on the beholder and that proved to be true. The confrontation wasn't directly with Kurotsuchi. The man had been passing through a small town of people, when he heard the cry for help. An elderly woman and her grand daughter was being corned by the boar, that was gear up for a charge. Its huge tusks would spell bad news for the elderly woman and young child. Kurotsuchi could not allow the animal to do as it so please. There he was airborne, suppose to be flying home. His eyes saw what was happening, and as the beast charged, Kurotsuchi began to descend. He came swooping down like an eagle ready to seize its prey in its talons. A long piece of bone with great endurance and piercing ability came forth from the palm of his left hand. And as the old lady gazed upon the beast that was about to mow her down.

He grand daughter screamed in horror, while both closed their eyes in anticipation of the end. The beast came crashing down before them, but they were too afraid to look. Kurotsuchi had landed atop of the beast, with a bone pike piercing through its head. The beast was left brain dead or better yet lifeless. But not being it had released one last grunt and a squeal in agony. The moments of pain for the huge boar was brief, but necessary. In the end, the animal came to a stop a good meter away from the elderly woman and child. A cloud of dust rose creating a silhouette of Kurotsuchi standing tall atop of the slain beast. The dust began to settle, thus revealing the man to those whom he had saved in the nick of time. They recognized him to be the leader of the Otsutsuki. Which brought for sheer joy and amazement. Since they could now thank their lucky stars that the man had even gone out on this day. He went out of his way to save strangers, but that was just who the man was. He liked knowing that even the common person was well taken cared of. Now then after a smile and a wave, he spoke but a few words before leaving. "Maybe today you can have a huge feast, since there is quite a bit of meat there. Goodbye and stay safe, it would vex me if you were to get hurt". The man stated as he took off at speed, flying through the air, and of course heading back home.

It was a little while before Kurotsuchi returned home, but upon doing so, he would be confronted with yet another problem. A certain elderly woman of which took a liking to rare pigeons had managed to let hers loose. The only downside to that being, the pigeon would not return on its own. And so Kurotsuchi bore witness to a most comedic situation in effort of catching the pigeon. The man snickered to himself since it was more light hearted drama compared to what he went through earlier. He had thoughts of joining, since at this point, it was a bunch of children attempting to catch the bird. Kurotsuchi had just prevented a disastrous situation, having dealt with conspirators and a large boar. But now, he was also attempting to catch a pigeon. There he was watching the movements of this rare pigeon as it walked among some roof tops. The bird was almost fully domesticated, but it still harbored some wild tendencies. Then again, birds weren't suppose to be caged animals. The pigeon swooped down from a roof top, while Kurotsuchi hid around the corner. The youngster managed to usher the bird towards Kurotsuchi, but they were far too hasty. Luckily for them, Kurotsuchi had a few tricks up his sleeve. And so as the pigeon was about to take flight, he too took flight uninterrupted by any obstacles high or low. The pigeon was pluck out the air as it was pounced upon at speed. The end result was the capture of the pigeon, and it also meant that the old woman was happy. The pigeon was returned safely, and while she was most thankful to Kurotsuchi. To the Shinobi it was all in a day's work.

1431/1200
2x C-rank Missions-Catch that Pigeon & Boar Hunting

=====

A kunoichi 5'8" tall traversed the streets of Kirigakure in the early hours of the morning. A parasol was held by the young beauty above her head to protect her from the rain. Normally Mama would awake to a rather misty clan compound. The rain had changed things ever so slightly for her. The rain was a welcome sight to behold, but she couldn't afford herself to be drenched. Her beautiful crimson eyes glanced around the market square. Mama was busy seeking something in the pouring rain. The rain drops kept crashing to the ground. Creating splashes of water that was inconvenient for Mama

She was currently sporting sandals which was getting her feet wet. Something she didn't mind much, as it would give her an excuse to have a nice long bath. Mama came to a stop, a cross roads of sorts. She had taken notice of the traders becoming a little busier. Even the rain would not prevent them from carrying out their daily tasks. They needed to earn money to feed their families right? Mama sympathized with the market folk.

There this beauty was standing on her own. Mama took notice of a fella laying down in a most unusual place. She chalked him up to be either retarded or attention seeking. Shortly after a few people came out a certain store while mumbling to themselves.

"Damn spider bitch singing her creepy song again. Lets leave before we become infected by her". Two shoppers said while passing by Kunoichi. Mama glared at the two vicious individual which forced them to scamper off. The young woman released a sigh while waiting for the store she wanted to visit to open. Did she realize that she was standing in the middle of the streets? Yes she did and Mama remained vigilant of what was happening around her.

There she was, or there Kurotsuchi under the guise of this Mama persona of his. He was taken aback by the sudden uproar not too far from his position. A good thirty meters away was a bunch of children, all seemed desperate to cause a bit of trouble. This was hooliganism at its best, and he had begun to wonder what had happened with these children. No true child of the Otsutsuki would ever parade in such a manner. Mama or Kurotsuchi whichever you prefer was quite shocked to say the least. He needed to address this situation and with great haste otherwise the problem may escalate even further. Mama moved in closer to the bunch of brats who seemed to have no regard for anyone whatsoever. How could it have ever come to this? The so called leader of the Otsustuski clan will have to address this at some point. Maybe it will be brought up during another council meeting in the future. He was most definitely disappointed by what was happening. Kurotsuchi was all about discipline and it would appear that these children were not.

That was most evident based on their actions. The man now needed to stir it up a little, give them a real spanking and a good telling off. But actions often spoke louder than words as some would say. Mama moved in and took up position, and at first she was being ignored. As the insolent brats were busy vandalizing stalls and stores and what have you. Soon enough though she got their attention after choosing to do something unexpected. The woman put away her parasol, despite being in the rain. It was far too early for this, which made her all the more pissed off to say the least. Mama lifted her right hand with her palm opened wide with fingers apart.

The woman decided to lay down the five finger smack down on the first lad to cross her path. Said lad was sent flying, crashing into the turf while also bouncing not once but twice. The woman then turned to the others, and expertly manuevered her way between them. And so the five finger smack down was laid down on all cheeks on both sides of their faces. In the end they got the message loud and clear that being hooligans wasn't the best career choice at all. Mama then return the parasol to its rightful position above her head. It was perhaps too late for it all since she was wet from the rain. Then again Kurotsuchi was wet since Mama was nothing but a person brought about by the basic transformation Jutsu. It however gave Kurotsuchi the ability the ability to parade in disguise and beat on children.

746/600 Words
1x C-rank Mission-Hooligans & Discipline.

Last edited by Kurotsuchi on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:52 pm
Kurotsuchi had been busy romanticizing with the idea of being able to visualize and conjure different apparitions using his thought process. The man had already given life or at least a form to one such imaginary soul. She was now called Mama, which allowed Kurotsuchi parade around under the guise of a woman. He was now able to use his guile in order to escape the prying eyes. Those very eyes that may well belong to those wanting to question his motive for doing manual labor. Not that the masses could understand. Kurotsuchi was a Shinobi first and foremost and while he would like to sit around and collect rewards. He was far too proactive and hands on for that to even happen. As such the man decided that he would deal with certain situations on his own. There he was though sitting with a scroll containing information regarding a most recent epidemic. Scorpions with vicious stingers have been sighted in numerous places, and no one was quite able to readily identify where they had manifested from.

This was starting to become a concern and a major inconvenience to those having to suffer through it. But while sitting there reading, Kurotsuchi's eyes glanced over at several scorpions in his home. The damn thing had gotten everywhere, and much to his annoyance, the man was now having to swat several of these little monsters away. Swatting that resulted in death seemed about right, as several scorpions were defeated numbering up to ten. A true pain in his privileged backside, but it couldn't be helped now. The man needed to deal with this epidemic and quite fast too. The Shinobi released an exasperated sigh and stood up. He still had thoughts about conjuring up a new apparition and it was just about fully completed also. Kurotsuchi knew what he needed to do, and while he was advised to travel with body guards at all times. No one could ever force him to do any such thing. The man proceeded to leave his humble abode, heading towards the gates of the compound. He remembered the reports mentioning that the scorpions had found their way in from the outside. Which begs the question, couldn't someone else have dealt with this before the man even needed to get involved? Did Kurotsuchi really needed to lift a finger while others sat around and did nothing more than complain? He might as well continue now, since it was too late for him to back out. The Shinobi had several ninja tools on him, including explosive tags and the like.

He was now preparing the blow the fuckers sky high, that was assuming he could locate the nest. But why would they even clump together like that? Was that even the normal instinctive pattern of these creatures? Kurotsuchi wasn't exactly sure about it all, but he needed to do something and fast. Pushing forth though, the man was nearly at the gates leading outside the compound. First though he needed to complete the now imagine that had formed in his mind. He wanted to bring it to life so badly, that he couldn't quite contain his excitement. There he was now at the gates and as he moved through it. Kurotsuchi transformed into this new form that he conjured up. The thought process that went into the creation of such a creature ensured near perfection. Yes, Kurotsuchi was a perfectionist at times, but knew all too well that perfection was never to be obtained. They say nobody is perfect, but that doesn't stop you being perfect for someone else. However though, one simply needed to read what laid below to get an idea of what was visualized.

The new form of Kurotsuchi remained as a tall individual. This time the height of this newly developed persona was six foot one inches tall. It wasn't far off Kurotsuchi's real height at all, the man simply made an adjustment. The imaginary Shinobi possess a certain presence about himself, considering that he doesn't seem to care all that much for appearances. This was the way Kurotsuchi envisioned this new form and persona to be. A more carefree part of himself, unlike the prim and proper noble way of dressing and thinking. Kurotsuchi in this form appears to be more unkempt than anything else, which is why he was dubbed the vagabond based on appearance alone. Kurotsuchi saw fit to choose a more humble looking character, at least in terms of appearance. This person would be most unusual and was not of the norm by any stretch of the imagination it would seem. Handsome is not to be associated with Kurotsuchi, he was far from being a lady killer too. That in itself was a contradiction to the usual appearance of Kurotsuchi. The man did think that highly of himself and saw no reason to think other. But as for this new form, well it wasn't what was expected. A most average looking person, appearing to be rather scruffy and rough around the edges. Kurotsuchi as he stands now, has long brown hair, that falls perfectly in the sense that he doesn't try to style his hair. The unkempt style however adds more to his appearance than it takes away. His hair is spiky and reaching beyond his shoulders in terms of length. A portion of his locks often covers his right eye, leaving only his innocent, while sadistic looking green eyes. Kurotsuchi' eyelids are red and black in color, with the top half being black and bottom being red in appearance. Many would often liken it to eyeliner, but he is not the sort to dabble in make up.

Kurotsuchi has bandages wrapped around his neck, well placed as to not be used against the man. Strangely enough, the man also had bandages, better yet a pair of tags that seem to stick diagonally on either side of his face. One is particular sits diagonally on his left cheek. Meanwhile the other tag sits of the right side of his face. This particular tag sits just along his chin area and his throat. Both tags also has Kanji written on them, and whether or not what is written is obscene is up for debate. Despite the scruffy and vagabond like appearance of Kurotsuchi, the man's face is clean shaven. Although Kurotsuchi himself would questions why he even bothers to try and keep up appearances. He might have gone all out with the scruff vagabond like appearance. Somewhere deep down inside he wanted to maintain some of this appearance as Kurotsuchi. There is also a pair of black jewels earring in either ear, but there are not made of metal. Wrapped around the abdomen area of Kurotsuchi are also bandages, and above those are also even more random tags stuck to his body. None of the tags on his body are as of yet of a explosive nature though. Furthering this, Kurotsuchi sports a green and red Kimono.

This Kimono is held in place by a brown rope tied around his waist. The knot from the tied rope sits of the left side of Kurotsuchis' hip. See picture of or think Orochimaru's attire. Kurotsuchi decided that as part of his new theme or appearance. The expected sporting of his garments would change a little. This comes in the form of choosing not to have both sleeves of his kimono over his shoulders. His right hand and shoulder is covered up by his Kimono. But as for his left shoulder, it was left exposed, as Kurotsuchi would prefer to leave the sleeves swaying at his side. The Shinobi again has numerous tags on his arms, that are visibly to onlookers. The entirety of their visibility of course depends on the manner in which he sports his attire. Moving downward to his trousers, Kurotsuchi sports a green pair trousers, but is of a darker green compared to his kimono. The Kimono worn by Kurotsuchi of course sits over his trousers, reaching to his mid thigh section.

To stick to the theme of him being a vagabond, the cursed one wears no shoes or sandals. Instead the man has his leg and feet wrapped in bandages. And over these bandages are a kind of long black socks, with his length of his trousers tucked inside them. Again, please see picture for reference. When all is said and done, Kurotsuchi also possesses a strong body, showing that he takes pride in his own health as a Shinobi. So there you had it now, that was what Kurotsuchi had envision and so brought it to life.

Therefore he would traverse the scene with said appearance in tact. Strangely enough the man elected to hide the Byakugan with a different eye color and features. He wanted to parade around as someone whom perhaps did not belong in the Otsutsuki clan. At least not as an individual that was directly blood related to the clan. Here he was ready to eradicate some scorpions, when he had to call upon his Byakugan. The special eyes allowing his vision to cover a vast area. He was able to see the tiny details and the tiny creatures hiding in the distance. The man knew exactly where to look. "I spy with my intrusive eyes a bunch of scorpions chilling at home. I need to go and deal with this now before the situation gets any worse. Here I go". The man said out loud, directing his words onto himself of course. Kurotsuchi as his new self took off to the left and heading for the nest of scorpion. A pair of Kunai blades with explosive tags attached to them was brandished. The tags would be activated upon the command of Kurotsuchi no doubt. The man arrived at his destination after a little stroll. He felt somewhat guilty about what was to transpire in a few moments. But he needed to rid the area of the abomination that was these scorpions. The complaints was starting to bother him, and he could rest so easy knowing that he might get stung on the ass. The kunai blades with the explosive tags attached was tossed at the nesting site. And after giving himself some room to ensure his own safety. Kurotsuchi detonated the tags after being absolutely certain that he was out of the dangerzone now. The explosion went off blowing the scorpions sky high much to the amusement of one Kurotsuchi.

This was however only part of the puzzle for the man. The hive where the scorpions had been residing caved in. And with the smoke still to settle, Kurotsuchi found himself smiling a little. The silhouette of a huge creature could be seen. It was a good fifteen meters away from the man now. "Ya finally decided to show yourself, hm? I knew I saw something monstrous when I used my Byakugan earlier. And yet I pretended like you didn't even exist, purely because I didn't want to believe it". Kurotsuchi spoke as if the hughe five foot seven inches tall scorpion could communicate back with him. The creature was most definitely pissed off and was seeking revenge. But Kurotuchi could not allow such foolishness to transpire at all. Kurotsuchi had places to go and people to see and preferable do also. With that in mind he didn't want to waste time with any niceties. The Shinobi formed a few hand seals, while having lightning chakra manifest itself in his right hand. As the scorpion charged in, the lightning Chakra which had grown to resemble a blade was swung down swiftly like a sword. The end result was the huge scorpion being sliced in half. The flesh of the creature that was singed gave off an awful smell. The end result was the large creature being dead and eradicated. Even so the man could not simply leave it in such a manner. The lightning chakra subsided as Kurotsuchi formed hand seals again. This time the man decided to used a fire ball Jutsu that set the creature blazing. The smell was even worse, but was also equally necessary. Luckily for Kurotsuchi though, there wasn't any combustible materials around. Otherwise the man would have risked causing a fire, that would easily spread and reach the clan compound. Then again that was pure optimism considering he resides within the land of water. The man was now off, taking flight in order to get back to the clan compound.

2001/1800 Words
C-rank Missions
Scorpion Influx 1-3.
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top