welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Everlasting Wrath
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:15 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 am byKurotsuchi

» The Sorrows of Satan
Thu May 25, 2017 7:06 pm byEververse

» My village peeps
Fri May 12, 2017 11:45 am byKurotsuchi

» IRONSIDE - a supernatural nobility rp ♔
Sun May 07, 2017 7:00 am byGuest

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Bloodline Claim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Kekkei Genkai Awakening

Name: Otsutsuki
Founder: Kurotsuchi Otsutsuki/Izanagi

Allegiance: Kirigakure & Otsutsuki
History:

Shizen no chishi-ryō came about after Kurotsuchi came in contact with Mithrandir. A man or being who so turned out to be the emperor's natural enemy. With Mithrandir's sudden appearance, Kurotsuchi's Chakra reacted, thus summoning his latent abilities. Those he was blessed with, by one Izanagi, who remained an unknown entity to Kurotsuchi. In an effort to protect Kurotsuchi, Izanagi manifested herself in order to fulfill her promise, and carry out her duties. The deity, that was equally as responsible as Abraxus and Kaguya for Kurotsuchi's creation. Had sealed her Chakra and likewise, blessed the man with a Kekkei Genkai, unlike that of what the Otsutsuki ever brandishes. This new Kekkei Genkai was designed to use in tandem with Kurotsuchi's Tenseigan. However, it would first require Kurotsuchi to awaken the legendary eyes.

Requirements: Must have awakened the Tenseigan. Must have +700 Base Chakra

Special Info:

• Poisonous/Toxic Nature/Senjutsu Chakra
  • Body Enhancement
  • Life Force Boost
  • Chakra Boost
  • Sage of the Eternal Black
  • Sensory Ability, can combine with Negative emotion sensing for added range. 700 Meter Sensory range.

Clan Special Characteristics:
No Chakra Discount on Jutsus whether it Limited or Not.

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Shizen no Chishi-Ryō→Nature's Lethal Dose
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Supplementary→Enchancements
Description:

Shizen no Chishi-Ryō→Nature's Lethal Dose is a transformation of fortune, and enhancement of self for Kurotsuchi. Shizen no Chishi-Ryo transforms the user's genetic make up. Meanwhile blessing the user with more enhanced abilities. The transformation is most formidable, to the point where the user truly becomes a force of nature. With the awakening of Shizen no Chishi-Ryo. Kurotsuchi's body becomes a toxic vessel in every sense. First and foremost, Kurotsuchi's genetics changes, sees his Chakra undergo some drastic changes, whereby his body utilizes Toxic Senjutsu Chakra instead of normal Chakra. His body also becomes most adoptable, most suited for survival. ||Changes in temperature, invasion of his body whether it be poisons or otherwise. Will see his body react and change such substances, creations or things into something truly harmless to his body. Most of these abilities are as passive as they come, occurring as easy as breathing, but much swifter||. The power of his Chakra is in relations to his base Chakra level.

Toxic Senjutsu Chakra: The change in Chakra type, sees Kurotsuchi utilize what is referred to as lethal/toxic Chakra. Even more toxic than that of a Bijuu's Chakra. With this, Kurotsuchi can affect nature around him. And by extension a multitude of other things too. The toxic or lethal dose of Chakra, makes his Chakra as suggested, and his body most toxic to others. As a result, his own Chakra overpowers the Chakra of normal Senjutsu Chakra, being that it is poisonous. All Chakra that mingles with him is converted to match the nature of his own Chakra. For instance, Bijuu Chakra that is directly related to him, will become even more toxic than normal. It should be no surprise then, that Kurotsuchi's KKG can work in tandem with his Jinchuriki abilities etc.  To absorb his Chakra is a lethal mistake, no matter the being or creature, great or small, sentient or otherwise. Being a force of nature, Kurotsuchi's Chakra corrupts what it comes in contact with. The user is however, perfectly capable of controlling the lethal nature/dosage of his Chakra to make it  harmless. Though, this has to be purposely done by him. The toxic levels of his body and Chakra carries a 3:1 ratio of power over others.

Kurotsuchi can change the lethal dosage of his Chakra, albeit his Chakra type or signature is constantly changing. As such, coming up with a proper counter to his Chakra can be quite the daunting task for any not equipped to do so. Will Create Jutsus Explaining this Feature.

Chakra Effect & Power Scale: If the opponent is affected or is suffering from an affliction caused by the user's Chakra. The said opponent will be affected for a certain time period, whereby the effects will vary according to endurance levels. The effects takes into consideration the user's base endurance, and not what they gain from bonuses. The effects are more like a poison, as opposed to something illusion based.

• 0-100 Endurance: Full body paralysis and immobilization in one post, lasts for 5 posts. Also lowers immune system, and lowers endurance by half.
  • 101-250 Endurance: Full body paralysis in two posts, lasts for 5 posts. Lowers immune system, and lowers endurance by 40%. If a limb is struck, then that limb suffers paralysis, before affecting the whole body.
  • 251-400 Endurance: Full body paralysis in two posts, lasts for 5 posts. Lowers immune system, and lowers endurance by 35%. If a limb is struck, then that limb suffers paralysis, before affecting the whole body.
  • 401-600 Endurance: Full body paralysis in two posts, lasts for 3 posts. Lowers immune system, and lowers endurance by 30%. If a limb is struck, then that limb suffers paralysis, before affecting the whole body.
  • 601-750+ Endurance:  Full body paralysis in two posts, lasts for 3 posts. Lowers immune system, and lowers endurance by 20%. If a limb is struck, then that limb suffers paralysis, before affecting the whole body.

Body Enhancement→Sage of the Eternal Black: The awakening of this new Kekkei Genkai grants Kurotsuchi a much more durable body. This comes in the form of a Life Force increase of +125 and also +150 Sage Chakra. His life force boost and Chakra boost, is his Kekkei Genkai's way of ensuring his own body can deal with the lethal nature of it all. Kurotsuchi becomes a Sage, not needing to gather sage Chakra via conventional means. It is a passive thing for him(MUST have Sage Mode before hand).  He however DOES NOT benefit from sage mode stats boost at the same time. If he wishes such, he must reduce the lethal dose of his Chakra. The user can reduce the lethal dosage through sheer will alone. Kurotsuchi at this point is constantly gathering nature energy from around him, although his body's normal chakra is now sage chakra. His existing sage chakra and normal Chakra is added together, and divided by 1.4 for a new base level.

• CANNOT use BOTH Lethal Chakra and have Sage mode Stat boost at the same time.
  • Must create Jutsus to cover any feats beyond the norm. Existing jutsus remain the same.
  • No Chakra Discounts on Normal or Limited Jutsus.
  • The user's techniques are not boosted to be +1000 stats. Instead they carry a static boost of +200

Jutsu:

Last edited by Kurotsuchi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:19 am
I like it.

1. If it has the ability to nullify foreign invaders, that ability is going to be dependent upon the power of the toxic chakra vs the foreign invader. Have a specific power for it.

2. Same thing goes for its ability to harm other people or to mix with bijuu chakra; need a power stat.

3. "Kurotsuchi can change the lethal dosage of his Chakra, albeit his Chakra type or signature is constantly changing. As such, coming up with a proper counter to his Chakra can be quite the daunting task for any not equipped to do so."

^Elaborate. You're constantly changing your chakra signature; ok. How do you change the lethal dosage and what does that mean?

4. +300 power to bone pulse
+300 endurance to bone pulse
+125 LF
+150 Sage Energy
No need to charge sage energy

^I need this to be more concise and reasonable considering all the other boosts you get from this, such as a natural toxic chakra that will be powerful. I dun understand the boost in LF or Bone pulse but feel free to explain.

Also, is this a cloak or just your normal chakra being that way?

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:12 am
Eververse wrote:I like it.

1. If it has the ability to nullify foreign invaders, that ability is going to be dependent upon the power of the toxic chakra vs the foreign invader. Have a specific power for it.

Agreed. I put it down as his Chakra stat vs whatever the power of the substance is. Will also create jutsus/abilities separately that governs certain features.

2. Same thing goes for its ability to harm other people or to mix with bijuu chakra; need a power stat.

Same as above. Mixing of Chakra, will be down to a power vs endurance Chart. Bijuu Chakra just means it takes on the properties/effects of his Chakra. It isn't to boost it as such. But give it an effect so to speak which will be down to certain factors.

3. "Kurotsuchi can change the lethal dosage of his Chakra, albeit his Chakra type or signature is constantly changing. As such, coming up with a proper counter to his Chakra can be quite the daunting task for any not equipped to do so."

^Elaborate. You're constantly changing your chakra signature; ok. How do you change the lethal dosage and what does that mean?

Lethal dosage as in making it more tolerable for others who comes in contact with it. Not by simply just standing in the vicinity. But physical contact with his Chakra, whether its through a Jutsu. Of course it wouldn't be Genjutsu. Whether its by absorbing etc.

+125 LF
+150 Sage Energy

^I need this to be more concise and reasonable considering all the other boosts you get from this, such as a natural toxic chakra that will be powerful. I dun understand the boost in LF or Bone pulse but feel free to explain.

I have explained it. Though the bone pulse endurance and power has been removed. The Chakra is too toxic for just a normal human, and without a strong enough LF to keep it in balance. You(I the user) are screwed and will suffer from its effects. Also, his Chakra is sage energy. However, he's not using sage mode all the time. If he wants the normal boost of sage mode. He has to make his Chakra non toxic, and go through the normal procedures to enter sage mode. Then, he can only operate within the parameters of sage mode. And not use this new type of Chakra at the same time.

No cloak just his normal Chakra being that way and carrying a certain effect.
I am open to suggestions when it comes to all this though.

Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:19 pm
Kurotsuchi wrote:
Eververse wrote:I like it.

Agreed. I put it down as his Chakra stat vs whatever the power of the substance is. Will also create jutsus/abilities separately that governs certain features.

Same as above. Mixing of Chakra, will be down to a power vs endurance Chart. Bijuu Chakra just means it takes on the properties/effects of his Chakra. It isn't to boost it as such. But give it an effect so to speak which will be down to certain factors.

Lethal dosage as in making it more tolerable for others who comes in contact with it. Not by simply just standing in the vicinity. But physical contact with his Chakra, whether its through a Jutsu. Of course it wouldn't be Genjutsu. Whether its by absorbing etc.

So you would only get affected if you touched the chakra? Interesting. And I need you to be specific about how you can make it more tolerable.

+125 LF
+150 Sage Energy

I have explained it. Though the bone pulse endurance and power has been removed. The Chakra is too toxic for just a normal human, and without a strong enough LF to keep it in balance. You(I the user) are screwed and will suffer from its effects. Also, his Chakra is sage energy. However, he's not using sage mode all the time. If he wants the normal boost of sage mode. He has to make his Chakra non toxic, and go through the normal procedures to enter sage mode. Then, he can only operate within the parameters of sage mode. And not use this new type of Chakra at the same time.

So his chakra is sage energy; but doesn't give the affects of sage mode. It instead gives the toxicity?
Are there any other aspects of the chakra being "sage chakra" that you want to tell me now?

No cloak just his normal Chakra being that way and carrying a certain effect.
I am open to suggestions when it comes to all this though.

So then your way of harming people is via pure-chakra based techniques? I'm assuming you don't mean that every tech you make (using chakra) has an added 1,000 toxicity boost/affect whatever...?

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:38 pm
So you would only get affected if you touched the chakra? Interesting. And I need you to be specific about how you can make it more tolerable.

Had forgotten about this. Added some stuff in order to address a few issues. I added in a Chakra vs Endurance level effect.

Yes, by getting hit by a jutsu, or being exposed to it. Whether it invades the body or something of that nature then yeah. Also, making it more tolerable, is simply down to will.

So his chakra is sage energy; but doesn't give the affects of sage mode. It instead gives the toxicity?
Are there any other aspects of the chakra being "sage chakra" that you want to tell me now?

That about sums it up. Like I said, if he wanted to have +225 speed and what not, then he'd need to enter sage mode, as per the normal route.

So then your way of harming people is via pure-chakra based techniques? I'm assuming you don't mean that every tech you make (using chakra) has an added 1,000 toxicity boost/affect whatever...?

Harms folks via techniques or by them absorbing his jutsus or Chakra. And nah, his techniques won't carry a +1000 stat boost.
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm

Kekkei Genkai Awakening

Name: Otsutsuki
Founder: Kurotsuchi Otsutsuki/Izanagi

Allegiance: Kirigakure & Otsutsuki
History:

Assimilation style came about after Kurotsuchi came in contact with Mithrandir. A man or being who so turned out to be the emperor's natural enemy. With Mithrandir's sudden appearance, Kurotsuchi's Chakra reacted, thus summoning his latent abilities. Those he was blessed with, by one Izanagi, who remained an unknown entity to Kurotsuchi. In an effort to protect Kurotsuchi, Izanagi manifested herself in order to fulfill her promise, and carry out her duties. The deity, that was equally as responsible as Abraxus and Kaguya for Kurotsuchi's creation. Had sealed her Chakra and likewise, blessed the man with a Kekkei Genkai, unlike that of what the Otsutsuki ever brandishes. This new Kekkei Genkai was designed to use in tandem with Kurotsuchi's Tenseigan. However, it would first require Kurotsuchi to awaken the legendary eyes.

Requirements: Must have awakened the Tenseigan. Must have +700 Base Chakra

Special Info:

• Body Enhancement
  • Life Force Boost
  • Bone Pulse Boost

Clan Special Characteristics:

Black Bones→Kurokotsu

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Unnamed
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Supplementary→Enhancements
Description:

• +125 LF→Unique Genetics: The now unique genetic disposition of the user brings forth a noticeable change in their abilities. The wielder of this Kekkei Genkai advancement, can now fully assimilate other outside sources into their being. Thus making it beneficial to them as opposed to being harmful. There are different ways in which this works. For one, the user is now able to utilize abilities gained from implants(KKG/Dojutsu) as if it is their original bloodline. This means implanted KKG and the like can be utilized without the disadvantages, that those outside a specific clan would face. Which is partly why the user's over all Life force becomes such a vital part to all this. Naturally, restricted techniques are no longer restricted to the user. Meaning they have a natural affinity towards learning specialize clan techniques. However, these are not the only significant changes that are made noticeable. These user's entire being and body structure, along with their Chakra becomes a powerful force.

• +200 to Attack & Endurance: Black Bones→ The user's bones that are so vital at times to their jutsu, are now stronger and more sturdier than before. The attack power of the bones increases, thus making them more potent. The same can be said of the user's endurance levels. The user now also utilizes black bones, as opposed to the normal ash grey or white bones. All bone pulse techniques now carry this signature feature.

• Ability to reconstruct his body. The user's body becomes more malleable, allowing them to extend and retract their limbs, or body itself up to 40 meters. This comes at a chakra cost of 30, can move ones body as swift as their base speed.

Jutsu:

Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
Ootsutsuki Clan Leader
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top