welcome
Welcome to Shinobi Fables Untold!

We like to keep a relaxed and open community where you are invited to become a vital part of the amazing storyline we have actively going on the site. We have a system for just about every major aspect of Naruto, and you are free to mold or shape your character's future however you see fit! We cannot wait to see how YOU change the world!
links
recent
» The Last Stand
Yesterday at 8:08 am byEververse

» The Limits of Power
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am byEververse

» Yvonne Ocelot
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm byOrion

» Everlasting Wrath
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm byEververse

» The Sun and Its Secrets [ P ] | [ KURO ] | [ FB ]
Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 pm byKurotsuchi

» Bloodline Claim
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:28 pm byKurotsuchi

» Regeneration
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm byEververse

» Envoy of the Beginning
Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:59 pm byEververse

» Greeting from Kirigakure [INVASION]
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm byNeah Senju

» Land of Water→Kirigakure no Sato
Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 am byKurotsuchi

Shinobi Fables Affiliation
Our Site Button
"
N:FBL I M B OTOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RPThe Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach Platinum Hearts
skin coded by nekobake

Kamui [Fin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:38 am
Name: Kamui
Cost: Below
Upkeep: Below
Type: Ninjutsu | Time-Space | Doujutsu | Barrier Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Self | Line of Sight
Speed: 800
Power: N/A
Handseals: N/A
Description: The ultimate space-time technique and one born of the legendary powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan, this technique centers around the manipulation of another dimension personal to each individual user to achieve a variety of distinct appearing but ultimately highly related feats. This dimensions is a personal space of the user's and subject to his whims, disconnected from the 'main' dimension save through the use of Kamui. He can freely control its shape and general features and expand or contract it almost indefinitely. It is also, obviously, utterly separate from the common dimension. In ancient history, it has been superficially compared to the likes of the Flying Thunder God Technique, though it far exceeds such a technique.

With Kamui, the user forms a spiraling, vortex like barrier through he use of his eyes, the shape and dimensions of which he controls, that connects the Kamui dimension to the common one. By absorbing himself into his dimension, the user can leave the common dimension and freely teleport to anywhere he is aware of. In doing so, the user's presence and chakra becomes entirely untraceable and anything he is touching will be brought along with him. Entities other than the user may also be stored within Kamui and ejected from the eye at any time at 400 speed at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack.

Finally, due to the copying abilities natural to the Sharingan, the user, upon seeing other space-time abilities, may copy them, and in the case that they manipulate dimensions in a manner similar to Kamui, he may choose to use his Kamui to enter or open a portal to that memorized location. Once synchronized, the user may again access said dimension at any time.

Left Eye:
The left Sharingan uses a long-range version of Kamui, generating a barrier in the user's line of sight with warps targets within to the Kamui dimension. The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension. As the user may alter the size and shape freely, a wide variety of effects may ensue, most basically absorbing only a part of something, resulting in the remaining whole being utterly severed from the stolen piece. This barrier collapses at 1000. It forms at 800 speed and has a power of 1200.

Capturing items/people/etc with this costs 100 chakra and 30 life force and costs twice as much for larger objects such as bijuu and buildings. Base size can range between 25 meter radius and 1/2 meter radius.

Right Eye:
The right eye of the user focuses on a shorter range manifestation of the Kamui barrier and dimension, dealing with abilities which require some form of contact with the user. By channeling Kamui about his own body, the user may absorb object he touches into his dimension. The suction of this is equivalent to two times the user's base chakra, though of course contact with the user is required for this to take effect. This costs 100 chakra and 30 life force. Bijuu and massive objects cost double.

Alternatively, the user may use a unique form of teleportation by focusing the barrier upon himself. By doing so, he attains an odd form of intangibility in which any portion of his body which would overlap anything within the common dimension is instantly whisked away to the Kamui dimension, thus causing attacks of any nature to pass harmlessly through the user. This may extend to anything the user is directly touching should he so choose. In this state, the user's chakra seems to vanish entirely and he can bypass any barrier ninjutsu by essentially "going around them" through his Kamui dimension. He can still be heard or seen, assuming he is not entirely overlapping something which would otherwise obscure him, but he cannot physically interact with the common dimension while this intangibility is active. From this state, the user may not eject objects from his dimension nor can absorb them into it without first becoming tangible. This costs 40 chakra to activate and has a 20 chakra upkeep.

Both Eyes:

When in possession of both eyes of a Kamui pair, the speed of at which the barriers form is doubled. This applies only to Kamui and not any variants of it, unless otherwise specified. Additionally, the user may create portals within his line of sight which connect to another dimension. With a single portal, he may open up a kind of gateway either into his Kamui dimension or another one he has synchronized with, allowing people to simply walk through it. Multiple can be created.

Creating portals 125 chakra and 50 life force per portal. Opening portals to different dimensions costs 150 chakra and 75 life force per dimension and requires an upkeep of 50 chakra and 25 life force per portal. The power of these barriers is 1600. The user cannot increase the power of the right eye close range ability by having both eyes. These are not offensive.

Releasing objects stored in the dimension by any means costs 25 chakra. Releasing bijuu or other massive objects costs double.

*Note: the actual eye in question is irrelevant. Either eye may be chosen as the "left" and "right" powers, but they cannot be changed once selected.
Combination: Any

Last edited by Jianyu Uchiha on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 12 times in total
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:20 pm
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:
Spoiler:
Mist Servant Technique:

Naruto Wiki wrote:This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and then corners the enemy. Their movements are somehow slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai knives are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multiply rapidly, the victim will eventually be worn down.
Fables wrote:This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and then corners the enemy. Their movements are somehow slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai knives are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multiply rapidly, the victim will eventually be worn down.

Demonic Illusion:

Naruto Wiki wrote:This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great.
Fables wrote:This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great.

Flower Petal Escape:

Naruto Wiki wrote:When trapped inside of a genjutsu or wishing to appear trapped, Kurenai uses this technique to dissolve her body into lots of flower petals which then consume her enemy's body.

Fables wrote: When trapped inside of a genjutsu or wishing to appear trapped, the user uses this technique to dissolve their body into lots of flower petals which then consume the enemy's body.

Mirage:

Naruto Wiki wrote:Kurenai stands up straight with her head bowed and her hands to her chest. As she stomps on the ground, pink leaves surround her, and the area is enveloped in a pink mist. The opponent is confused as to where Kurenai went. Suddenly, the opponent is punched back and as the opponent is spinning backwards Kurenai appears in front of them and attacks the opponent in mid-air.

Fables wrote:The user performs a visual movement, typically stomping. The point-of-impact releases an explosion of pink flowery mist that envelopes the area and makes it extremely difficult for opponents to see the user as they strike.

Hazy Genjutsu:

Naruto Wiki wrote:This technique casts an illusion on the enemy that blurs the target's vision of the entire area. In addition, it causes the victim to react as though they're sinking in quicksand, effectively immobilising the target.

Fables wrote:his technique casts an illusion on the enemy that blurs the target's vision of the entire area. In addition, it causes the victim to react as though they're sinking in quicksand, effectively immobilizing the target.

Explain what you mean by posting these.

[22:17:04] @ Noir Senju : I'm legitly loosing everything if I lose.
[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[16:56:30] Psychosis : Have you met most RPers?
[20:12:14] Muroku Washiba : This is no WE is MEssiah
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
19:23:14] @ Neah Senju : and i would edo tensei him but
[19:23:27] @ Neah Senju : then hed be a immortal being with unlimited chakra xD
Admin

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile http://shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:58 pm
I believe he is trying to make a point about your saying Kamui wouldnt operate how it did Canonly
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:04 pm
I'll let him explain himself.

[12:09:51] Jianyu Uchiha : We gotta keep competitive in the arms race of which land has how many Sorikata.
[21:26:29] Rei Uchiha : If you have beef with someone, let them know & give far chance
[16:55:16] Psychosis : Maybe but people get PISSED when you take shit away from them based on a misunderstanding.
[16:55:23] Psychosis : A lot of being staff is knowing how to not piss people off.
[14:26:12]Cecilia Terumi : Pretty much let the snake find the hole, and make it fit. >>
[19:59:06] Valentina Yuki : I am the senior director of playing with penises on this site.
Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:44 pm
Oh it's still a work in progress. So that post is not complete. I must have forgotten to put that in the title.
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:47 pm
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:Oh it's still a work in progress. So that post is not complete. I must have forgotten to put that in the title.

You're posting these jutsu for what purpose?

Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:49 pm
It's a work in progress. I am not done with any of the post. Can we all stop spamming my thread until it is finished?
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:51 pm
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:It's a work in progress. I am not done with any of the post.

I asked you why you're posting the jutsu at all and trying to highlight similarities to prove some point, not whether or not you were finished.

Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:00 pm
And I told you I'm not finished. You have no idea what they are for or why they are in this thread. They may be for something entirely different. I have no where in particular to store this sort of thing presently.

I made this thread separate from my other one to focus on this technique in an isolated space free from endless clutter by other techniques and wild speculation. As you requested, I am doing this carefully. So, kindly, cool it and let me finish. I will explain all I can as best I can when I'm done. I have not had the time to do this yet.
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:58 pm
This is ready for review. Thank you for waiting until I had completed it before tearing it to shreds.
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:12 pm
Jianyu Uchiha wrote:Name: Kamui
Speed: N/A
Description: The ultimate space-time technique and one born of the legendary powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan, this technique centers around the manipulation of another dimension personal to each individual user to achieve a variety of distinct appearing but ultimately highly related feats. This dimensions is a personal space of the user's and subject to his whims, disconnected from the 'main' dimension save through the use of Kamui. In ancient history, it has been superficially compared to the likes of the Flying Thunder God Technique, though it far exceeds such a technique.

With Kamui, the user forms a spiraling, vortex like barrier through he use of his eyes, the shape and dimensions of which he controls, that connects the Kamui dimension to the common one. By absorbing himself into his dimension, the user can leave the common dimension and freely teleport to anywhere he is aware of. In doing so, the user's presence and chakra becomes entirely untraceable and anything he is touching will be brought along with him. Entities other than the user may also be stored within Kamui and ejected from the eye at any time at various speeds and with varying degrees of force, at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack. Conscious entities stored within may be suppressed indefinitely via a powerful, pacifying, Tsukiyomi-esque genjutsu, rendering prisoners inert and inactive, even while the user is away.

1. The shape of a the spriling vortex - is always that of a spirling vortex. State a base size, and if you would like the ability to make it bigger it will cost more chakra.

2. Give a speed to absorbing people into your dimension; and the speed of you doing it to yourself must be slower than that. It is not instant - it has a speed. Konan even noted that Obito absorbs himself slower than he does other people.

Jianyu wrote: Conscious entities stored within may be suppressed indefinitely via a powerful, pacifying, Tsukiyomi-esque genjutsu, rendering prisoners inert and inactive, even while the user is away.

^This is not at all a direct part of this technique; it is simply something that can be done in unison with the tech which is self-evident. You can put people in gen and leave them in your dimension.

Jianyu wrote:Entities other than the user may also be stored within Kamui and ejected from the eye at any time at various speeds and with varying degrees of force, at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack.

Specify a speed and obviously a "force".

Finally, due to the copying abilities natural to the Sharingan, the user, upon seeing other space-time abilities, may copy them, and in the case that they manipulate dimensions in a manner similar to Kamui, he may choose to use his Kamui to enter or open a portal to that memorized location. Once synchronized, the user may again access said dimension at any time.

1. You may visit dimensions that you see opened.
2. You do not get to freely manipulate that dimension similar to your pocket dimension etc. You are not Kaguya, able to omnipotently control the dimensions you enter.

Left Eye:
The left Sharingan uses a long-range version of Kamui, generating a barrier in the user's line of sight with warps targets within to the Kamui dimension. The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension. As the user may alter the size and shape freely, a wide variety of effects may ensue, most basically absorbing only a part of something, resulting in the remaining whole being utterly severed from the stolen piece. This barrier expands and reshapes at the speed of the user's base chakra, but collapses instantly.

1. Give it a speed and power please. And if this is Kakashi's thing, which I think it is, the chakra cost needs to be high; and I need to see a specifc one for this.

Right Eye:
The right eye of the user focuses on a shorter range manifestation of the Kamui barrier and dimension, dealing with abilities which require some form of contact with the user. By channeling Kamui about his own body, the user may absorb object he touches into his dimension. The suction of this is equivalent to two times the user's base chakra, though of course contact with the user is required for this to take effect.

Alternatively, the user may use a unique form of teleportation by focusing the barrier upon himself. By doing so, he attains an odd form of intangibility in which any portion of his body which would overlap anything within the common dimension is instantly whisked away to the Kamui dimension, thus causing attacks of any nature to pass harmlessly through the user. This may extend to anything the user is directly touching should he so choose. In this state, the user's chakra seems to vanish entirely and he can bypass any barrier ninjutsu by essentially "going around them" through his Kamui dimension. He can still be heard or seen, assuming he is not entirely overlapping something which would otherwise obscure him, but he cannot physically interact with the common dimension while this intangibility is active. From this state, the user may not eject objects from his dimension nor can absorb them into it without first becoming tangible. This costs 40 chakra to activate and has a 20 chakra upkeep.

Jianyu wrote:any portion of his body which would overlap anything within the common dimension is instantly whisked away to the Kamui dimension

I know you surely did not mean this, but it sounds like you are saying that whatever you touch gets "whisked" away to the kamui dimension.
Please remove that.

Both Eyes:

When in possession of both eyes of a Kamui pair, the speed of at which the barriers form is doubled. Additionally, the user may create up to two portals within his line of sight which connect to another dimension. With a single portal, he may open up a kind of gateway either into his Kamui dimension or another one he has synchronized with, allowing people to simply walk through it. When generating two, they shall be connected to the same dimension, opening up twin windows to whatever dimension is chosen. In doing this, they, connected, will cause anything which enters one to come out the other.

Opening a portal to a dimension other than your own will cost you double the chakra and 20 life force.
What is the range of this vortex?

• Teleportation:

• 0-300 meters costs 25 chakra + 10 MS points.

• 301+ meters requires 50 chakra + 15 MS points.

• Object Absorption:

• Sub-human-sized objects or creatures cost 10 chakra + 10 MS points per object

• Human-sized objects or creatures - plus intangibly - cost 10 chakra + 15 MS points per object

• Massive objects or creatures (bijuu, buildings, ect) cost 35 chakra + 15 MS points per object

• Expulsion of stored objects sub-human-sized objects costs 5 chakra + 5 MS points; can occur en mass

• Expulsion of stored human-sized objects costs 10 chakra + 10 MS points; can occur en mass

• Expulsion of stored massive objects or creatures costs 20 chakra + 15 MS points; can occur en mass

I've kindly asked you to double these costs since this is an offensive technique. The cost for absorbing a person and a tailed beast should be even higher. As well as include a power and speed to the absorption at long and short range specifically. I'll think about the x2 chakra power for the short range....
*Note: the actual eye in question is irrelevant. Either eye may be chosen as the "left" and "right" powers, but they cannot be changed once selected.

Admin

Character sheet
Element:

Back to top Go down

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:23 pm
Eververse wrote:
Description: The ultimate space-time technique and one born of the legendary powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan, this technique centers around the manipulation of another dimension personal to each individual user to achieve a variety of distinct appearing but ultimately highly related feats. This dimensions is a personal space of the user's and subject to his whims, disconnected from the 'main' dimension save through the use of Kamui. In ancient history, it has been superficially compared to the likes of the Flying Thunder God Technique, though it far exceeds such a technique.

With Kamui, the user forms a spiraling, vortex like barrier through he use of his eyes, the shape and dimensions of which he controls, that connects the Kamui dimension to the common one. By absorbing himself into his dimension, the user can leave the common dimension and freely teleport to anywhere he is aware of. In doing so, the user's presence and chakra becomes entirely untraceable and anything he is touching will be brought along with him. Entities other than the user may also be stored within Kamui and ejected from the eye at any time at various speeds and with varying degrees of force, at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack. Conscious entities stored within may be suppressed indefinitely via a powerful, pacifying, Tsukiyomi-esque genjutsu, rendering prisoners inert and inactive, even while the user is away.

1. The shape of a the spriling vortex - is always that of a spirling vortex. State a base size, and if you would like the ability to make it bigger it will cost more chakra.

2. Give a speed to absorbing people into your dimension; and the speed of you doing it to yourself must be slower than that. It is not instant - it has a speed. Konan even noted that Obito absorbs himself slower than he does other people.

Jianyu wrote: Conscious entities stored within may be suppressed indefinitely via a powerful, pacifying, Tsukiyomi-esque genjutsu, rendering prisoners inert and inactive, even while the user is away.

^This is not at all a direct part of this technique; it is simply something that can be done in unison with the tech which is self-evident. You can put people in gen and leave them in your dimension.

Jianyu wrote:Entities other than the user may also be stored within Kamui and ejected from the eye at any time at various speeds and with varying degrees of force, at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack.

Specify a speed and obviously a "force".

1. You may visit dimensions that you see opened.
2. You do not get to freely manipulate that dimension similar to your pocket dimension etc. You are not Kaguya, able to omnipotently control the dimensions you enter.

Left Eye:
The left Sharingan uses a long-range version of Kamui, generating a barrier in the user's line of sight with warps targets within to the Kamui dimension. The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension. As the user may alter the size and shape freely, a wide variety of effects may ensue, most basically absorbing only a part of something, resulting in the remaining whole being utterly severed from the stolen piece. This barrier expands and reshapes at the speed of the user's base chakra, but collapses instantly.

1. Give it a speed and power please. And if this is Kakashi's thing, which I think it is, the chakra cost needs to be high; and I need to see a specifc one for this.

Right Eye:
The right eye of the user focuses on a shorter range manifestation of the Kamui barrier and dimension, dealing with abilities which require some form of contact with the user. By channeling Kamui about his own body, the user may absorb object he touches into his dimension. The suction of this is equivalent to two times the user's base chakra, though of course contact with the user is required for this to take effect.

Jianyu wrote:any portion of his body which would overlap anything within the common dimension is instantly whisked away to the Kamui dimension

I know you surely did not mean this, but it sounds like you are saying that whatever you touch gets "whisked" away to the kamui dimension.
Please remove that.

Both Eyes:

When in possession of both eyes of a Kamui pair, the speed of at which the barriers form is doubled. Additionally, the user may create up to two portals within his line of sight which connect to another dimension. With a single portal, he may open up a kind of gateway either into his Kamui dimension or another one he has synchronized with, allowing people to simply walk through it. When generating two, they shall be connected to the same dimension, opening up twin windows to whatever dimension is chosen. In doing this, they, connected, will cause anything which enters one to come out the other.

Opening a portal to a dimension other than your own will cost you double the chakra and 20 life force.
What is the range of this vortex?

• Teleportation:

• Object Absorption:

• Human-sized objects or creatures - plus intangibly - cost 10 chakra + 15 MS points per object

• Massive objects or creatures (bijuu, buildings, ect) cost 35 chakra + 15 MS points per object

• Expulsion of stored objects sub-human-sized objects costs 5 chakra + 5 MS points; can occur en mass

• Expulsion of stored human-sized objects costs 10 chakra + 10 MS points; can occur en mass

• Expulsion of stored massive objects or creatures costs 20 chakra + 15 MS points; can occur en mass

I've kindly asked you to double these costs since this is an offensive technique. The cost for absorbing a person and a tailed beast should be even higher. As well as include a power and speed to the absorption at long and short range specifically. I'll think about the x2 chakra power for the short range....

1. This piece is simply an overview. All shape questions and the like are covered in the specific eyes I believe. Unless I missed something down there.

2. Speeds are also covered below. Added in slower pace when teleporting one's self.

3. This was simply stated as a part of the technique in the wiki. Thus, I included it.

4. Speed of the ejected objects would be the same as the speed they're absorbed at I imagine? For projectiles, is the force of the impact some kind of function between the power of the object and the speed of it? I don't actually know how this sort of thing works here.

5. Yes

6. It does not say I can manipulate the dimensions in the same manner I can do so with mine. Just that he can enter them.

7. Speed is stated. Chakra is in the list. Why should it be separate?

8. It says: "any portion of his body which would overlap anything within the common dimension is instantly whisked away to the Kamui dimension." Subject: portion. Verb: "is whisked." Thus: under the stated circumstances, the portion of his body is whisked to his dimension, which renders him intangible.

9. Added. Range is still line of sight.

10. Flying Thunder God wrote:

• Objects:

• Humans, Animals, Weapons etc. - 15 chakra per object
    • Summons, Buildings, Bijuu, Massive objects - 60 Chakra per object

As I stated, I simply based these chakra costs upon those of Flying Thunder God. I've increased the cost for massive objects and bijuu. I do not understand your comment about this being an offensive technique nor what you mean by the x2 range on the short range. If you could explain that it would be great.

I trust now that I have carefully created this technique, you have diligently and carefully reviewed it and ensured to elucidate any and all objections you may have.

Thanks.
Uchiha
Uchiha

Character sheet
Element:
View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:51 pm

Left Eye:

Right Eye:

Both Eyes:

• Teleportation:

• Object Absorption:

Jianyu wrote:Conscious entities stored within may be suppressed indefinitely via a powerful, pacifying, Tsukiyomi-esque genjutsu, rendering prisoners inert and inactive, even while the user is away.

Please remove this statement as I asked; everything the wikia says does not always go into a canon technique since some of it is wrong or is said in a way that can be misinterpreted and isn't necessary.

2. The manipulation of your own private dimension should not be infinite, since it has never been seen to be even in the anime. You should not be omnipotently controlling reality inside the pocket dimension as even with Kakashi inside this was not remotely shown to be true - or he would have auto-died.

3. Your Left Eye ability, Kakashi's ability, should be 90 chakra and 30 life force; and double if it Is on something the size of a bijuu. The speed can be 600 and the power can be 1,200.

Right Eye: Close Range - 1,200 power; 100 chakra.

4. Both Eyes: Opening up this portal(s) can be at 800 speed and 1,600 power. Cost is 125 chakra and 50 life force. This can be resisted by people of greater strength than this technique potentially. You may increase the power of the suction by paying 1:2 chakra to power ratio. You can pay 10 chakra to increase the power by 25.

Opening up to other dimensions: 100 chakra/75 life force per dimension; upkeep is 50 chakra and 25 life force to keep portals open - this is for one portal.

6. Line of sight... So if you see someone within the range of your dojutsu, you can spawn the portal next to them?

Jianyu wrote: As I stated, I simply based these chakra costs upon those of Flying Thunder God. I've increased the cost for massive objects and bijuu. I do not understand your comment about this being an offensive technique nor what you mean by the x2 range on the short range. If you could explain that it would be great.

-On the short range (touching someone) the power can be 1,200.
-My comment about this being an offensive technique simply means that this is a technique that is used very offensively. Therefore, its abilities must be monitored by proper chakra amount given the potency of its abiltiies. Sucking someone into a dimension with your eyes is going to cost you more than ten chakra. Please; please.... stop comparing this to FTG. The tech far exceeds it in more ways than one can count; but that does not mean the chakra cost will be the same. Chakra costs for more powerful techs are typically higher...
FTG is teleporting things; you are absorbing them into other dimensions; one of which is your own which basically could mean their death. That is what I mean by "offensive".

Absorbing Tailed beasts into your dimension will cost more than 35 chakra...
Absorbing people with a vacuum of 600 speed and 800 power  - will cost you more than 10 chakra... I thought this was clear, my apologies.

I believe I've stated costs clearly for such things.

You've stated your left eye ability (Kakashi's), you right eye (which is close range absorption/immaterialization).

I'm not sure why you bothered with a list of costs lower; but they need to correlate with the costs ive given you above.

Expulsion - should not have any specific speed or power really... you are just releasing them.

• Expulsion of stored objects sub-human-sized objects costs 10 chakra + 5 MS points; can occur en mass

• Expulsion of stored human-sized objects costs 25 chakra + 10 MS points; can occur en mass

• Expulsion of stored massive objects or creatures costs 60 chakra + 15 MS points; can occur en mass

• I trust now that I have carefully checked this technique, you will diligently and carefully make the edits I have asked for, and ensure to include only useful questions to which I have not already given the answers.

Thanks.

Admin

Character sheet
    Element:

Back to top Go down

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:52 pm
    Eververse wrote:

Left Eye:

Right Eye:

Both Eyes:

• Teleportation:

• Object Absorption:

Jianyu wrote:Conscious entities stored within may be suppressed indefinitely via a powerful, pacifying, Tsukiyomi-esque genjutsu, rendering prisoners inert and inactive, even while the user is away.

Please remove this statement as I asked; everything the wikia says does not always go into a canon technique since some of it is wrong or is said in a way that can be misinterpreted and isn't necessary.

2. The manipulation of your own private dimension should not be infinite, since it has never been seen to be even in the anime. You should not be omnipotently controlling reality inside the pocket dimension as even with Kakashi inside this was not remotely shown to be true - or he would have auto-died.

3. Your Left Eye ability, Kakashi's ability, should be 90 chakra and 30 life force; and double if it Is on something the size of a bijuu. The speed can be 600 and the power can be 1,200.

Right Eye: Close Range - 1,200 power; 100 chakra.

4. Both Eyes: Opening up this portal(s) can be at 800 speed and 1,600 power. Cost is 125 chakra and 50 life force. This can be resisted by people of greater strength than this technique potentially. You may increase the power of the suction by paying 1:2 chakra to power ratio. You can pay 10 chakra to increase the power by 25.

Opening up to other dimensions: 100 chakra/75 life force per dimension; upkeep is 50 chakra and 25 life force to keep portals open - this is for one portal.

6. Line of sight... So if you see someone within the range of your dojutsu, you can spawn the portal next to them?

Jianyu wrote: As I stated, I simply based these chakra costs upon those of Flying Thunder God. I've increased the cost for massive objects and bijuu. I do not understand your comment about this being an offensive technique nor what you mean by the x2 range on the short range. If you could explain that it would be great.

-On the short range (touching someone) the power can be 1,200.
    -My comment about this being an offensive technique simply means that this is a technique that is used very offensively. Therefore, its abilities must be monitored by proper chakra amount given the potency of its abiltiies. Sucking someone into a dimension with your eyes is going to cost you more than ten chakra. Please; please.... stop comparing this to FTG. The tech far exceeds it in more ways than one can count; but that does not mean the chakra cost will be the same. Chakra costs for more powerful techs are typically higher...
    FTG is teleporting things; you are absorbing them into other dimensions; one of which is your own which basically could mean their death. That is what I mean by "offensive".

Absorbing Tailed beasts into your dimension will cost more than 35 chakra...
    Absorbing people with a vacuum of 600 speed and 800 power  - will cost you more than 10 chakra... I thought this was clear, my apologies.

I believe I've stated costs clearly for such things.

You've stated your left eye ability (Kakashi's), you right eye (which is close range absorption/immaterialization).

I'm not sure why you bothered with a list of costs lower; but they need to correlate with the costs ive given you above.

Expulsion - should not have any specific speed or power really... you are just releasing them.

• Expulsion of stored objects sub-human-sized objects costs 10 chakra + 5 MS points; can occur en mass

• Expulsion of stored human-sized objects costs 25 chakra + 10 MS points; can occur en mass

• Expulsion of stored massive objects or creatures costs 60 chakra + 15 MS points; can occur en mass

• I trust now that I have carefully checked this technique, you will diligently and carefully make the edits I have asked for, and ensure to include only useful questions to which I have not already given the answers.

Thanks.

1. Removed.

2. It's not. I don't think I say it is, but if I have missed removing something tell me.

6. Yes.

Expulsion: Everything requires a speed. These have canonically been shown to be able to fire out of the eye as an attack. I'll just have them move at the same speed as the rest of it when used this way.

All demands of chakra/life force costs have been added. Some are more expensive than demanded. Powers/speeds and such still/now included. If I missed anything let me know, but I think I got it all. Should be good now I imagine.
    Uchiha
    Uchiha

Character sheet
    Element:
    View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:26 pm
    Speed: 2x Chakra

With Kamui, the user forms a spiraling, vortex like barrier through he use of his eyes, the shape and dimensions of which he controls, that connects the Kamui dimension to the common one. By absorbing himself into his dimension, the user can leave the common dimension and freely teleport to anywhere he is aware of. In doing so, the user's presence and chakra becomes entirely untraceable and anything he is touching will be brought along with him. Entities other than the user may also be stored within Kamui and ejected from the eye at any time at various speeds and with varying degrees of force, at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack.

Left Eye:
    The left Sharingan uses a long-range version of Kamui, generating a barrier in the user's line of sight with warps targets within to the Kamui dimension. The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension. As the user may alter the size and shape freely, a wide variety of effects may ensue, most basically absorbing only a part of something, resulting in the remaining whole being utterly severed from the stolen piece. This barrier collapses instantly.

Capturing items/people/etc with this costs 100 chakra and 30 life force and costs twice as much for larger objects such as bijuu and buildings.

1. Please put the speed as 600 and the power as 1,200.

Jianyu wrote:The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension.

2. Specify the size and shape; it is not "determined by the user". Please specify a base size/shape; and include a chakra cost to increase it.

Right Eye:
    The right eye of the user focuses on a shorter range manifestation of the Kamui barrier and dimension, dealing with abilities which require some form of contact with the user. By channeling Kamui about his own body, the user may absorb object he touches into his dimension. The suction of this is equivalent to two times the user's base chakra, though of course contact with the user is required for this to take effect. This costs 100 chakra. This may be fought against if the target has at least one hundred more strength than this technique's power.

Fine... This is your base chakra and your base chakra only, and I want this to cost 30 life force as well. You yourself must physically touch someone, and it costs double on objects the size of bijuu etc.

Both Eyes:

When in possession of both eyes of a Kamui pair, the speed of at which the barriers form is doubled. Additionally, the user may create portals within his line of sight which connect to another dimension. With a single portal, he may open up a kind of gateway either into his Kamui dimension or another one he has synchronized with, allowing people to simply walk through it. Multiple can be created.

Creating portals 125 chakra and 50 life force per portal. Opening portals to different dimensions costs 100 chakra and 75 life force per dimension and requires an upkeep of 50 chakra and 25 life force per portal. The power of these barriers is 1600.

4. This to open portals to suck people in or allow them to go in?
    Different dimensions are 150 chakra and 75 life force.
    You are not allowed to amplify the power of your right eye close range by using "both eyes".

Releasing objects stored in the dimension by any means costs 25 chakra and can occur en mass. Releasing bijuu or other massive objects costs double.

Take out the x2 speed. The base speed of a portal should be 600 as I stated before.

After these edits you should be just about ready to go.

Admin

Character sheet
    Element:

Back to top Go down

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:50 pm

With Kamui, the user forms a spiraling, vortex like barrier through he use of his eyes, the shape and dimensions of which he controls, that connects the Kamui dimension to the common one. By absorbing himself into his dimension, the user can leave the common dimension and freely teleport to anywhere he is aware of. In doing so, the user's presence and chakra becomes entirely untraceable and anything he is touching will be brought along with him. Entities other than the user may also be stored within Kamui and ejected from the eye at any time at various speeds and with varying degrees of force, at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack.

Left Eye:
    The left Sharingan uses a long-range version of Kamui, generating a barrier in the user's line of sight with warps targets within to the Kamui dimension. The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension. As the user may alter the size and shape freely, a wide variety of effects may ensue, most basically absorbing only a part of something, resulting in the remaining whole being utterly severed from the stolen piece. This barrier collapses instantly. It forms at two times the user's base chakra.

Capturing items/people/etc with this costs 100 chakra and 30 life force and costs twice as much for larger objects such as bijuu and buildings.

Right Eye:
    The right eye of the user focuses on a shorter range manifestation of the Kamui barrier and dimension, dealing with abilities which require some form of contact with the user. By channeling Kamui about his own body, the user may absorb object he touches into his dimension. The suction of this is equivalent to two times the user's base chakra, though of course contact with the user is required for this to take effect. This costs 100 chakra and 30 life force. This may be fought against if the target has at least one hundred more strength than this technique's power.

Both Eyes:

When in possession of both eyes of a Kamui pair, the speed of at which the barriers form is doubled. Additionally, the user may create portals within his line of sight which connect to another dimension. With a single portal, he may open up a kind of gateway either into his Kamui dimension or another one he has synchronized with, allowing people to simply walk through it. Multiple can be created.

Creating portals 125 chakra and 50 life force per portal. Opening portals to different dimensions costs 150 chakra and 75 life force per dimension and requires an upkeep of 50 chakra and 25 life force per portal. The power of these barriers is 1600.

Releasing objects stored in the dimension by any means costs 25 chakra and can occur en mass. Releasing bijuu or other massive objects costs double.

1. I've added the speed as a function of my chakra. Many limited techniques have the same stipulations.

Before I add in the power: what will that do exactly? Or is that what is required to like struggle free or something?

2. That's the entire premise of the technique. It's why Kakashi was able to decide to absorb only one tiny, rapidly flying nail or part of Deidara's arm. It costs 100 chakra/30 life force for either of those. Huge things like bijuu and such cost double. The list of chakra costs I had was to allow for different sizes, but we now have 2.

3. Thank you. Physical contact is required as twice stated. Bijuu and such can cost double.

4. Allow to go in. There's no suction force stated at all.
    Different Dimension cost increased again.
    Added.

5. Doubled speed with both eyes is canonically accurate. If removed, Kakashi's style ability must happen at a higher speed. It's been obviously shown as incredibly fast.

Again, if I overlooked any edits just tell me. Thanks.
    Uchiha
    Uchiha

Character sheet
    Element:
    View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:59 pm
    Jianyu Uchiha wrote:

Left Eye:
    The left Sharingan uses a long-range version of Kamui, generating a barrier in the user's line of sight with warps targets within to the Kamui dimension. The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension. As the user may alter the size and shape freely, a wide variety of effects may ensue, most basically absorbing only a part of something, resulting in the remaining whole being utterly severed from the stolen piece. This barrier collapses instantly. It forms at two times the user's base chakra.

Right Eye:
    The right eye of the user focuses on a shorter range manifestation of the Kamui barrier and dimension, dealing with abilities which require some form of contact with the user. By channeling Kamui about his own body, the user may absorb object he touches into his dimension. The suction of this is equivalent to two times the user's base chakra, though of course contact with the user is required for this to take effect. This costs 100 chakra and 30 life force. This may be fought against if the target has at least one hundred more strength than this technique's power.

Both Eyes:

Creating portals 125 chakra and 50 life force per portal. Opening portals to different dimensions costs 150 chakra and 75 life force per dimension and requires an upkeep of 50 chakra and 25 life force per portal. The power of these barriers is 1600.

1. I've added the speed as a function of my chakra. Many limited techniques have the same stipulations.

x2 speed is not happening; but I will meet you in the middle with a higher number than 600. Bare in mind that when you use both eyes the speed doubles... This tech is already top three most powerful single attacks on the site given its stats and the affect.

Before I add in the power: what will that do exactly? Or is that what is required to like struggle free or something?

That is what is required to struggle free. That way people do not just auto-get out of your portals once they are hit. They only suck someone in they touch yes?

2. That's the entire premise of the technique. It's why Kakashi was able to decide to absorb only one tiny, rapidly flying nail or part of Deidara's arm. It costs 100 chakra/30 life force for either of those. Huge things like bijuu and such cost double. The list of chakra costs I had was to allow for different sizes, but we now have 2.

Right. What I mean is, I don't want to see you absorbing countries... Lol so I need you to give me a range of sizes that he can absorb so I can sleep better tonight.

3. Thank you. Physical contact is required as twice stated. Bijuu and such can cost double.

Added.

Just wanted to verify.

5. Doubled speed with both eyes is canonically accurate. If removed, Kakashi's style ability must happen at a higher speed. It's been obviously shown as incredibly fast.

I mean take out that the speed is double your chakra, my apologies. You can double the base speed of the portal with both eyes; hence why I put it at around 600 since 1,200 is other worldly fast.

Please state in clear words that in your dimension you cannot control.... uh, everything. I'm asking for more careful words just so when there is a rp fight I don't get pulled in due to odd vagueness in this technique; it is crazy powerful. I hope you understand.

Admin

Character sheet
    Element:

Back to top Go down

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:09 pm
    Eververse wrote:
    Jianyu Uchiha wrote:

Left Eye:

Right Eye:

Both Eyes:

x2 speed is not happening; but I will meet you in the middle with a higher number than 600. Bare in mind that when you use both eyes the speed doubles... This tech is already top three most powerful single attacks on the site given its stats and the affect.

That is what is required to struggle free. That way people do not just auto-get out of your portals once they are hit. They only suck someone in they touch yes?

Right. What I mean is, I don't want to see you absorbing countries... Lol so I need you to give me a range of sizes that he can absorb so I can sleep better tonight.

Added.

Just wanted to verify.

I mean take out that the speed is double your chakra, my apologies. You can double the base speed of the portal with both eyes; hence why I put it at around 600 since 1,200 is other worldly fast.

Please state in clear words that in your dimension you cannot control.... uh, everything. I'm asking for more careful words just so when there is a rp fight I don't get pulled in due to odd vagueness in this technique; it is crazy powerful. I hope you understand.

1. Oh sorry, misunderstood your later comment. Altered.
    Added in the power. Just making sure that's what it was for lol.

2. Added in in cannot go bigger than like +30% the size of a bijuu. I know it's rough but I'm not totally sure how big a bijuu is. Either way, that's like a building and a half, maybe 2 small ones, right?

4. All good.

5. Oh I misunderstood lol. Sorry about that. Removed the correct part.

I added in some clarification about the manipulation of the dimension. Can alter size and shape and features (make mountains or whatever). I'll app pretty much anything beyond the basic (I have a tech for making arrows... you know I will XD).
    Uchiha
    Uchiha

Character sheet
    Element:
    View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:28 pm
    Description: The ultimate space-time technique and one born of the legendary powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan, this technique centers around the manipulation of another dimension personal to each individual user to achieve a variety of distinct appearing but ultimately highly related feats. This dimensions is a personal space of the user's and subject to his whims, disconnected from the 'main' dimension save through the use of Kamui. He can freely control its shape and general features and expand or contract it almost indefinitely. It is also, obviously, utterly separate from the common dimension. In ancient history, it has been superficially compared to the likes of the Flying Thunder God Technique, though it far exceeds such a technique.

Left Eye:
    The left Sharingan uses a long-range version of Kamui, generating a barrier in the user's line of sight with warps targets within to the Kamui dimension. The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension. As the user may alter the size and shape freely, a wide variety of effects may ensue, most basically absorbing only a part of something, resulting in the remaining whole being utterly severed from the stolen piece. This barrier collapses instantly. It forms at 800 speed and has a power of 1200.

1. It does not collapse instantly; pick a speed and not something ultra silly but I'll be lenient.

Capturing items/people/etc with this costs 100 chakra and 30 life force and costs twice as much for larger objects such as bijuu and buildings. Cannot exceed 30% larger than the size of a bijuu.

2. It can be up to 25 meters in size; or as small as 1/2 a meter.

Right Eye:
    The right eye of the user focuses on a shorter range manifestation of the Kamui barrier and dimension, dealing with abilities which require some form of contact with the user. By channeling Kamui about his own body, the user may absorb object he touches into his dimension. The suction of this is equivalent to two times the user's base chakra, though of course contact with the user is required for this to take effect. This costs 100 chakra and 30 life force. Bijuu and massive objects cost double.

Both Eyes:

Creating portals 125 chakra and 50 life force per portal. Opening portals to different dimensions costs 150 chakra and 75 life force per dimension and requires an upkeep of 50 chakra and 25 life force per portal. The power of these barriers is 1600. The user cannot increase the power of the right eye close range ability by having both eyes.

1. Once more - the base speed of these portals is NOT double your chakra. It is 600. That speed is doubled when you use BOTH your eyes. Sorry if ive confused you. I'm approving you doubling the speed when using both your eyes - I'm denying the base speed being double your chakra. I'm willing to meet you in the middle with a base speed higher than 600...

Jianyu wrote:the eye at any time at various speeds and with varying degrees of force, at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack.

^No force; you can spit it out something at 400 speed.
    You will pay 25 chakra per object/person; no "en masse" without paying chakra for each.

Admin

Character sheet
    Element:

Back to top Go down

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:59 pm
    Eververse wrote:

Left Eye:
    The left Sharingan uses a long-range version of Kamui, generating a barrier in the user's line of sight with warps targets within to the Kamui dimension. The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension. As the user may alter the size and shape freely, a wide variety of effects may ensue, most basically absorbing only a part of something, resulting in the remaining whole being utterly severed from the stolen piece. This barrier collapses instantly. It forms at 800 speed and has a power of 1200.

1. It does not collapse instantly; pick a speed and not something ultra silly but I'll be lenient.

Capturing items/people/etc with this costs 100 chakra and 30 life force and costs twice as much for larger objects such as bijuu and buildings. Cannot exceed 30% larger than the size of a bijuu.

2. It can be up to 25 meters in size; or as small as 1/2 a meter.

Right Eye:

Both Eyes:

Creating portals 125 chakra and 50 life force per portal. Opening portals to different dimensions costs 150 chakra and 75 life force per dimension and requires an upkeep of 50 chakra and 25 life force per portal. The power of these barriers is 1600. The user cannot increase the power of the right eye close range ability by having both eyes.

1. Once more - the base speed of these portals is NOT double your chakra. It is 600. That speed is doubled when you use BOTH your eyes. Sorry if ive confused you. I'm approving you doubling the speed when using both your eyes - I'm denying the base speed being double your chakra. I'm willing to meet you in the middle with a base speed higher than 600...

Jianyu wrote:the eye at any time at various speeds and with varying degrees of force, at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack.

^No force; you can spit it out something at 400 speed.
    You will pay 25 chakra per object/person; no "en masse" without paying chakra for each.

Fixed both the in-text requests.

1. I think I removed all the double base chakra speed. If not I just overlooked it. I've put in 800 as the speed.

2. All fixed.
    Uchiha
    Uchiha

Character sheet
    Element:
    View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:11 pm

With Kamui, the user forms a spiraling, vortex like barrier through he use of his eyes, the shape and dimensions of which he controls, that connects the Kamui dimension to the common one. By absorbing himself into his dimension, the user can leave the common dimension and freely teleport to anywhere he is aware of. In doing so, the user's presence and chakra becomes entirely untraceable and anything he is touching will be brought along with him. Entities other than the user may also be stored within Kamui and ejected from the eye at any time at 400 speed at a moments notice and with no warning, allowing the user to gently withdraw objects or people or launch them in a surprise attack.

Left Eye:
    The left Sharingan uses a long-range version of Kamui, generating a barrier in the user's line of sight with warps targets within to the Kamui dimension. The size, shape, and location of this is determined by the user and can be adjusted at will, even expanding it after activation. The target is first surrounded by the barrier field before, upon the user's decision, the space collapses, drawing anything within it into the Kamui dimension. As the user may alter the size and shape freely, a wide variety of effects may ensue, most basically absorbing only a part of something, resulting in the remaining whole being utterly severed from the stolen piece. This barrier collapses at 1000. It forms at 800 speed and has a power of 1200.

Capturing items/people/etc with this costs 100 chakra and 30 life force and costs twice as much for larger objects such as bijuu and buildings. Cannot exceed 30% larger than the size of a bijuu. Base size can range between 25 cubic meters and 1/2 cubic meter.

1. I asked for 25 meters; not cubic meters. And remove the "cannot exceed 30% larger than the size of a bijuu" since that is entirely inspecific and denied.

Right Eye:

Both Eyes:

2. Include a concise statement that these are not offensive.

Releasing objects stored in the dimension by any means costs 25 chakra. Releasing bijuu or other massive objects costs double.

3. Does the double-eyes doubling speed count for any kamui jutsu you use; or just opening the major portals?

4. I hope I was clear about you not being able to omnipotently control your private dimension... I shouldn't see reality warping stuff etc.

5. I added 800 speed to the stat area of your tech.

Admin

Character sheet
    Element:

Back to top Go down

on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:39 pm
    Eververse wrote:

Left Eye:

Capturing items/people/etc with this costs 100 chakra and 30 life force and costs twice as much for larger objects such as bijuu and buildings. Cannot exceed 30% larger than the size of a bijuu. Base size can range between 25 cubic meters and 1/2 cubic meter.

1. I asked for 25 meters; not cubic meters. And remove the "cannot exceed 30% larger than the size of a bijuu" since that is entirely inspecific and denied.

Right Eye:

Both Eyes:

2. Include a concise statement that these are not offensive.

3. Does the double-eyes doubling speed count for any kamui jutsu you use; or just opening the major portals?

4. I hope I was clear about you not being able to omnipotently control your private dimension... I shouldn't see reality warping stuff etc.

5. I added 800 speed to the stat area of your tech.

1. Removed. I only include cubic because it's a three dimensional space. Cubic meters measures three dimensions.

2. Added.

3. Just for Kamui, not derivatives (unless specified I suppose).

4. Yep!

5. Added. Forgot about the speed field up there. DX
    Uchiha
    Uchiha

Character sheet
    Element:
    View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:47 am

Left Eye:

Capturing items/people/etc with this costs 100 chakra and 30 life force and costs twice as much for larger objects such as bijuu and buildings. Base size can range between 25 meter radius and 1/2 meter radius.

Right Eye:

Both Eyes:

Creating portals 125 chakra and 50 life force per portal. Opening portals to different dimensions costs 150 chakra and 75 life force per dimension and requires an upkeep of 50 chakra and 25 life force per portal. The power of these barriers is 1600. The user cannot increase the power of the right eye close range ability by having both eyes. These are not offensive.

Please include a sentence stating that your double eye speed boost only counts for the creation of the portals; and not for the other kamui variations.

Admin

Character sheet
    Element:

Back to top Go down

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:47 pm
    Added.
    Uchiha
    Uchiha

Character sheet
    Element:
    View user profile

Back to top Go down

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Left Eye:

Right Eye:

Both Eyes:

When in possession of both eyes of a Kamui pair, the speed of at which the barriers form is doubled. This applies only to Kamui and not any variants of it, unless otherwise specified. Additionally, the user may create portals within his line of sight which connect to another dimension. With a single portal, he may open up a kind of gateway either into his Kamui dimension or another one he has synchronized with, allowing people to simply walk through it. Multiple can be created.

LAST thing.

Post in your update which eye will have which ability please.
    And please put that to teleport yourself away is at 700 speed; since doing it to yourself is slower.

Admin

Character sheet
    Element:

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top